Bush is a hero
lisw

Delaware, OH

#170106 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand up? From your fully equipped wheelchair? Bwhahahahaha
Aren't you cool? And those who give you a funny and brilliant and agree too. Making fun of people in wheelchairs. Hey why don't you accuse idiot of being black, muslim or jewish that would be so coooool!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170107 Oct 15, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And you keep talking about abortion. I see. What you want is a chance to go on a diatribe without rebuttal. How very dictatorial of you. I will defend Chris if I please. I have defended World idiot and many others, but usually only when they are being piled up on like a football tackle. ooomph! In a tackle it doesn't matter that the player is already down, what they want is to flatten him. I thought you were above that, but you keep defending yourself with very lengthy posts and of course the chance to give a speech on abortion.
We are not Kenya and I am not one who thinks that all abortions are uncalled for. I want responsibility, meaning you should not be able to decide at the 11th hour that the baby should be killed unless the mother is going to die. But give an inch....
I'm done with this Lyndi, I sure hope you are.
I'm sure you do, since rather than rebut anything she had to say, you went for devolving the argument into your personal observations on Lyndi's character.

To wit: "I thought you were above that, but you keep defending yourself with very lengthy posts and of course the chance to give a speech on abortion."-lisw

Women whose governments require them to follow conception with gestation aren't limited to those in Kenya...and if you and yours have your way, American women would live under such governance as well...because you're just positive that YOU KNOW BETTER than theoretical women who decide "at the 11th hour that the baby should be killed..."

...unless the mother is going to die. She has to offer her very existence in willingness to gestate, before you'd 'allow' her to make the choice not to gestate, once she's conceived.'Cuz you know better...and stuff.

I don't intend to give your ilk an inch....you've already taken enough miles.

Location hidden

#170108 Oct 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do Shove..........
Honey, you can do the Frug, the Crawl, the Jerk, and the Lindy, too. They shoot horses, don't they?

:)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#170109 Oct 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>lol-
Not unlike chronic loathers of GWB who couldn't stop talking about the man resembling a monkey.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Taking issue with the mans undershirt is mild in comparison and just so we're clear Hip, I'm pretty certain that making the same monkey comparison of Obama that Bush got would make you libs gasp and faint from horror.
"How DARE you!"
lol-
There are no such sites, are there?

http://www.theawl.com/2011/04/primate-in-chie...

http://www.animevortex.net/blog/thesaint/gene...

Location hidden

#170110 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
From your link:

"...A perfect example of the argument in action is the post accompanying the "Primate in Chief" image. It's the kind of reasoning commonly employed in the online political debate, maybe best represented by Andrew Breitbart's declaration that no racism existed during the health care debate protests because there is no video of anyone using the "n" word, even after he offered a $100,000 bounty.(It's the kind of "reasoning" that no Christian would accept as disproof of Jesus, but, digression...)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#170111 Oct 15, 2013
My office lady was pissed off last year because her insurance went from $ 1250 a year to $3200 a year. She just got off the phone with her agent. If she wants to keep the same policy she has its now going to cost her $5500 a year.

Now is the government going to kick in $4300 for her to keep it affordable? Not only no, but hell no..........

Screw Cruz, screw McCain, screw Boner, screw Reid, screw Obama. Get rid of all them azzholes. And it doesnt really matter whether OC stays or goes now. The price has been set. It will only go up from here. Welcome to the new America..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#170112 Oct 15, 2013
Hip your employer may absorb those costs, just dont expect much of a raise for quite awhile..............

Location hidden

#170113 Oct 15, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>From your link:
"...A perfect example of the argument in action is the post accompanying the "Primate in Chief" image. It's the kind of reasoning commonly employed in the online political debate, maybe best represented by Andrew Breitbart's declaration that no racism existed during the health care debate protests because there is no video of anyone using the "n" word, even after he offered a $100,000 bounty.(It's the kind of "reasoning" that no Christian would accept as disproof of Jesus, but, digression...)
I didn't realize that everyone had phones with cameras/microphones back in Jesus' day, and that everybody recorded everything.
Just another Guru Troll

Honolulu, HI

#170114 Oct 15, 2013
My office lady was pissed off last year because her insurance went from $ 1250 a year to $3200 a year. She just got off the phone with her agent. If she wants to keep the same policy she has its now going to cost her $5500 a year.
Now is the government going to kick in $4300 for her to keep it affordable? Not only no, but hell no..........
Screw Cruz, screw McCain, screw Boner, screw Reid, screw Obama. Get rid of all them azzholes. And it doesnt really matter whether OC stays or goes now. The price has been set. It will only go up from here. Welcome to the new America..........
Over 5,000 posts and you refuse to tell the truth.

Location hidden

#170115 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that everyone had phones with cameras/microphones back in Jesus' day, and that everybody recorded everything.
Yeah, lies were a whole lot easier to cover up, back then. The internet has gone a long way toward revealing hypocrisy, untruths, conundrums of biblical proportions, and the cooperative spirit. Ain't that about a bitch?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/14/1247...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

United States

#170116 Oct 15, 2013
Beck read a letter this morning on radio... I'm thankful I was in the truck by myself as I wept. Dad wrote that his insurance is going to drop his son because he has muliple issues and is high risk. So much for keeping your insuranse as yet another lie from the dear leader is clear.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#170117 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>Honey, you can do the Frug, the Crawl, the Jerk, and the Lindy, too. They shoot horses, don't they?
Twerking's the thing nowadays.

Can you do it?

United States

#170118 Oct 15, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's it. Stroke the poor lil critter. We can dismiss any and all topical rebuttal by just saying "Aw, they just don't like....". Whoosh! And it's magically whisked away! It can't be because his positions on topics of public policy are incoherent, hypocritical, paranoid, sanctimonious, peevish, self-absorbed, or nuttin like dat dere.
He is consistent tho.....
1 Peter 2:3

United States

#170119 Oct 15, 2013
So sorry should be 1 Peter 2:23

Location hidden

#170120 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, lies were a whole lot easier to cover up, back then. The internet has gone a long way toward revealing hypocrisy, untruths, conundrums of biblical proportions, and the cooperative spirit. Ain't that about a bitch?
Thanks Sis, I needed a good laugh.

United States

#170121 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Our church hosted a Rabi last week, very good information. He is a Messianic Jew and it was something to learn of the painstaking work that went into the Torah long before the printing press.

United States

#170122 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, lies were a whole lot easier to cover up, back then. The internet has gone a long way toward revealing hypocrisy, untruths, conundrums of biblical proportions, and the cooperative spirit. Ain't that about a bitch?
i think it can do much good, much evil. Saw a few postings on those that bully. So in Lakeland a short time back a 13 year old girl killed herself after cowards bulled her. Two were arrested as of today. The net is what people make of it. It does show me we as a society are going backward, just as the bible you hate says we will

Location hidden

#170123 Oct 15, 2013
The lights are out in Detroit during the ALCS Game between the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers... obama is blaming it on the Republicans and their government shutdown, and his stenographers in the national media are dutifully recording his every word.

Watch their 'unbiased' reporting at 5:00 and 11:00.

United States

#170124 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
The lights are out in Detroit during the ALCS Game between the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers... obama is blaming it on the Republicans and their government shutdown, and his stenographers in the national media are dutifully recording his every word.
Is it in Detroit? They have had major problems with power distribution for years. No matter I'm sure it's the evil racist jihad loving hostage taking women hating tea party.
Lost In Transition

United States

#170125 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Well...all the Repubs did pack up and get outta Dodge, leaving Detroit to it's own devices. I suppose you've just gotta close your right eye and cock your head to the left and it'll make perfect sense.
What a learning experience Detroit could be. But it won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,387
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr 360Junkman 987,388
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
More from around the web