Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#170084 Oct 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to have a good time, sit back and actually try to imagine him feeding himself. I would be willing to bet that he ends up having to call an ambulance every time he tries.
NFL Fan hasn't shown that he's the brightest bulb around, either.

All he does is put other people down.

No substance.

Big hat, no cattle.

But hey, if he's your bud....
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170085 Oct 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to have a good time, sit back and actually try to imagine him feeding himself. I would be willing to bet that he ends up having to call an ambulance every time he tries.
i SEE THE CREW OF US WAR MONGERING MERCENARIES bULLIES ARE HERE TO BULLY THE wORLD CIVILIAN/THOSE MY AMERICAN pOPULATION FOR STANDING UP FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND PEACE...

United States

#170086 Oct 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Overly philosophical? No, I'm thinking, brain dead.:) Have a nice time in your happy place.
yOU ARE BRAINDEAD THAT FOR SURE, YOU support US war mongers /war investors/mercenaries/religiou s war mongers ... that rarely care about humanity, you kind are lowest of low on plane of humanity Scvms of the earth.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170087 Oct 14, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i SEE THE CREW OF US WAR MONGERING MERCENARIES bULLIES ARE HERE TO BULLY THE wORLD CIVILIAN/THOSE MY AMERICAN pOPULATION FOR STANDING UP FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND PEACE...
Stand up? From your fully equipped wheelchair? Bwhahahahaha

United States

#170088 Oct 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No substance.
Big hat, no cattle.
He used go by the name of Chicago poet and they have crew of US war mongering bullies (made up 10 or more members), who support US war investors/war-for-profiteers.. . and will try gain up and bully other Americans civilians for differing in opinions about US geo-politics... they use all kind of dirty tactics to get us of topix, who don't support their wars and violences... this bunch is morally and financially bankrupting America and ruining world with their US war machines. this Evil bunch, as this group of mostly racist Wars mongers lack/without human empathy...and some are xtain fundies that causing big mess at home and abroad. hope you know what you getting ionto, as this group is nasty, and will try to shut those who stand for world human rights, civil liberty...

An NFL Fan

USA

#170089 Oct 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ud....
So you're on the same page as your intensely intelligent Somali friend. I could put you down too, but it seems someone already did that job for me.

An NFL Fan

USA

#170090 Oct 14, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>He used go by the name of Chicago pionto, as this group is nasty, and will try to shut those who stand for world human rights, civil liberty...
Why do you repeat your addled sentences, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#170091 Oct 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me your 'substance', friend of the foreign idiot.
What

Chicago, IL

#170092 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand up? From your fully equipped wheelchair? Bwhahahahaha
LOL!!!
What

Chicago, IL

#170093 Oct 14, 2013
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>He used go by the name of Chicago poet and they have crew of US war mongering bullies (made up 10 or more members), who support US war investors/war-for-profiteers.. . and will try gain up and bully other Americans civilians for differing in opinions about US geo-politics... they use all kind of dirty tactics to get us of topix, who don't support their wars and violences... this bunch is morally and financially bankrupting America and ruining world with their US war machines. this Evil bunch, as this group of mostly racist Wars mongers lack/without human empathy...and some are xtain fundies that causing big mess at home and abroad. hope you know what you getting ionto, as this group is nasty, and will try to shut those who stand for world human rights, civil liberty...
I'd offer you a cookie but you'd probably hurt yourself on it.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170095 Oct 15, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do what you do. My question is that while you chastise me for talking about abortion which I wasn't you continue to talk about abortion in quite a bit of detail, not just in passing. What you "do" is quite hypocritical. Now in this free country I can have a problem with that, and don't need your help to do it. I could quite easily compare you to Barack Obama couldn't I?
I didn't chastise you, lis. I was telling you I don't wish to engage in the subject of abortion.
A few months back, this forum went headlong into the subject of abortion and it got overheated and ugly. I barely involved myself because this isn't an abortion forum but I'll tell you this. I probably know more about the subject than anyone on here and can successfully argue the topic from a psychological, physical, biblical, biological, emotional and societal angle without breaking into a sweat. There is no argument that I can't rebut using facts, data, examples and bulletproof sources. That said, I have no interest in debating it in here but what I will do in here, is challenge a contradiction and a hypocritical position.

My point wasn't difficult to grasp nor was it a putdown to the pro life position which was where you jumped the gun. I told you, I don't agree with the pro life position but I will always defend the rights of those who do. Yet the fact remains. One cannot be sick of people who know better and be pro life. If someone wants to be sick of people who know better, you have to be in the pro choice camp. Period. And the fact that you don't like that, is irrelevant.

You're compulsion to butt in to try and rescue Chris saying something about responsibility equalling freedom is what propelled us into the subject, lis and if you want me to paint you a technicolor picture of the 12 year old Kenyan girl who was a victim of incest and forced to give birth I'm able to.... but I promise you she didn't wind up feeling freedom from carrying out her pro life approved responsibility. She wound up dying in childbirth and so did the child she was forced to carry. She didn't wind up with freedom. She didn't wind up responsible. She wound up dead and buried. So there goes your responsibility equals freedom argument. Poof- GONE. Effortless.

Back to what started this. One cannot get to be sick of people who know best and be pro life. It is a philosophic impossibility.
You can be sick of people who know best and that's okay and you can be pro life and that's okay but you cannot be both at the same time. And by the way, this would never have arisen had Chris not used both terms to describe himself in the same paragraph.

And as far as Chris is concerned, I have a good relationship with him. I like him, I respect him. I think he's a nice guy and I go to bat for him every time trolls wander in here and attack his religious beliefs. The difference between you and me when it comes to Chris is I treat him like a man and you treat him like he's your child.
=
Now, I'm moving on. If you want to stay sitting in this foolish mudpuddle, that's entirely up to you.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170096 Oct 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Michael can show Boston what a no hitter looks like.
Take a look at what my Big Papi can make people do.
Photo of the season!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/10/14/...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170098 Oct 15, 2013
“I sit here all day trying to persuade people to do the things they ought to have sense enough to do without my persuading them,” Harry Truman once lamented.“That’s all the powers of the President amount to.”
As usual, the plain-speaking Truman got it right.
Obama has ignored this simple truth since he became president. With ObamaCare, he allowed Nancy Pelosi and her liberal Democratic cohort to ram through the most sweeping—and flawed—piece of social legislation in more than four decades without a single Republican vote, guaranteeing that the unpopular law will be challenged for years to come.
Compounding this mistake, he then handed out waivers and exemptions to the law to politically connected businesses, including restaurants and nightclubs in Nancy Pelosi’s district.
Despite his public posturing, he wasn’t at all unhappy about the partial government shutdown, because it allows him to demonize the Republicans in the run-up to the 2014-midterm elections.
But now, faced with a prolonged shutdown and a debt-ceiling crisis to boot, he finds that he can’t politic his way out of the mess, so he’s trying to campaign his way out, calling the Republicans every name in the book.
But his job is to govern, to lead, to find common ground, to persuade.
Unfortunately, Barack Obama is not wired to do that.
He is, in short, a strange kind of politician, one who derives no joy from the cut and thrust of politics, but who clings to the narcissistic life of the presidency.
According to Lawrence Summers, who served as secretary of the treasury under Bill Clinton “Obama really doesn’t have the joy of the game. Clinton basically loved negotiating with a bunch of other pols, about anything. If you told him, God, we’ve got a problem. We’ve got to allocate all the office space in the Senate. If you could come spend some time talking to the majority leader in figuring out how to allocate office space in the Senate, Clinton would think that was pretty interesting and kind of fun. Whereas, Obama, he really didn’t like these guys.”
Vernon Jordan, a longtime Democratic Party wise man, agrees.“Consultation is not in the DNA of the Obama administration,” Jordan told me.
“Some time ago, while Obama was on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, he invited me to join a foursome and play a round of golf at the Vineyard Golf Club in Edgartown. I was paired with the president’s assistant, Marvin Nicholson, and the president played with Mayor [Michael] Bloomberg, who at the time was being considered as a possible replacement for [Timothy] Geithner as secretary of the treasury. When the round of golf was over, the president immediately left. And Bloomberg turned to me and said,‘I played four hours of golf with the president and he didn’t ask me a goddam thing.’"
At some level, Obama is aware of his own shortcomings.
For instance, shortly before he was scheduled to address the Business Roundtable, Jack Lew, then the director of the Office of Management and Budget, was asked if there was any subject the business leaders should not raise with the president.“Yes,” said Lew.“Don’t ask about leadership. He’s sensitive about the criticism that he hasn’t provided strong leadership.”
“The presidency is no place for amateurs,” Richard Neustadt pointed out in his landmark study, Presidential Power and the Modern Presidents.“[The office of the president needs] experienced politicians of extraordinary temperament.… That sort of expertise can hardly be acquired without deep experience in political office. The presidency is a place for men of politics. But by no means is it a place for every politician.”
It is no place for Barack Obama.
===
Edward Klein
http://www.amazon.com/Amateur-Edward-Klein/dp...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170099 Oct 15, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I'd call it apathy, rather than lazy. Came on slow but reached it's nadir when, in a slow scandal week, the room devolved to taking issue with the President's underwear......
lol-
Not unlike chronic loathers of GWB who couldn't stop talking about the man resembling a monkey.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...

Taking issue with the mans undershirt is mild in comparison and just so we're clear Hip, I'm pretty certain that making the same monkey comparison of Obama that Bush got would make you libs gasp and faint from horror.
"How DARE you!"

lol-

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#170100 Oct 15, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry on...
Will do Shove..........

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170101 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No substance.
Big hat, no cattle.
In pointing a finger at someone, 3 of them point back at YOU!

Much like you, the "hat/cattle" phrase is gettin' tired & worn out.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170102 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No substance.
Big hat, no cattle.
What do you do besides stalk and put down Christians and non liberals?

And the only reason you've hooked up with the wallpaper spam guy is because he's disruptive and he insults the people you want him to insult. You don't want to be buddy-buddy with the guy. You're using him. He doesn't know you're using him it but everyone with a working brain knows it.
Your MO on Topix, Catcher is to move into established forums whose titles you disagree with, put down the people in there, disrupt fluid conversations and take over with your little likeminded friends. That is what's known as being a troll and yet to YOU, it's leading a full and productive life.
To steal one from the wallpaper guy......
BHWAAAAAAAA--BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#170103 Oct 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do besides stalk and put down Christians and non liberals?
And the only reason you've hooked up with the wallpaper spam guy is because he's disruptive and he insults the people you want him to insult. You don't want to be buddy-buddy with the guy. You're using him. He doesn't know you're using him it but everyone with a working brain knows it.
Your MO on Topix, Catcher is to move into established forums whose titles you disagree with, put down the people in there, disrupt fluid conversations and take over with your little likeminded friends. That is what's known as being a troll and yet to YOU, it's leading a full and productive life.
To steal one from the wallpaper guy......
BHWAAAAAAAA--BWHAAAAAAAAAA
I do what I do, and you do what you do.

I don't mind your analysis of my posting, or if you call me a troll. I see you as a tiresome know-it-all, the thread's mother hen.

And no, to me Topix is not leading any life at all; it's no more than entertainment, a little detour from my real life which is full and productive.

And really, for all your great knowledge and education, by now you should know the difference between your and you're, missy.

I do wonder why you give me so much attention. You always seem to have your panties in a bunch.

An NFL Fan

USA

#170104 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do what I do, and you do what you do.
our and you're, missy.
I do wonder why you give me so much attention. You always seem to have your panties in a bunch.
Where is your stupid toady,'idiot for peace' today? You seem to lose much of your punch without him.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#170105 Oct 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't chastise you, lis. I was telling you I don't wish to engage in the subject of abortion.
A few months back, this forum went headlong into the subject of abortion and it got overheated and ugly. I barely involved myself because this isn't an abortion forum but I'll tell you this. I probably know more about the subject than anyone on here and can successfully argue the topic from a psychological, physical, biblical, biological, emotional and societal angle without breaking into a sweat. There is no argument that I can't rebut using facts, data, examples and bulletproof sources. That said, I have no interest in debating it in here but what I will do in here, is challenge a contradiction and a hypocritical position.
My point wasn't difficult to grasp nor was it a putdown to the pro life position which was where you jumped the gun. I told you, I don't agree with the pro life position but I will always defend the rights of those who do. Yet the fact remains. One cannot be sick of people who know better and be pro life. If someone wants to be sick of people who know better, you have to be in the pro choice camp. Period. And the fact that you don't like that, is irrelevant.
You're compulsion to butt in to try and rescue Chris saying something about responsibility equalling freedom is what propelled us into the subject, lis and if you want me to paint you a technicolor picture of the 12 year old Kenyan girl who was a victim of incest and forced to give birth I'm able to.... but I promise you she didn't wind up feeling freedom from carrying out her pro life approved responsibility. She wound up dying in childbirth and so did the child she was forced to carry. She didn't wind up with freedom. She didn't wind up responsible. She wound up dead and buried. So there goes your responsibility equals freedom argument. Poof- GONE. Effortless.
Back to what started this. One cannot get to be sick of people who know best and be pro life. It is a philosophic impossibility.
You can be sick of people who know best and that's okay and you can be pro life and that's okay but you cannot be both at the same time. And by the way, this would never have arisen had Chris not used both terms to describe himself in the same paragraph.
And as far as Chris is concerned, I have a good relationship with him. I like him, I respect him. I think he's a nice guy and I go to bat for him every time trolls wander in here and attack his religious beliefs. The difference between you and me when it comes to Chris is I treat him like a man and you treat him like he's your child.
=
Now, I'm moving on. If you want to stay sitting in this foolish mudpuddle, that's entirely up to you.
And you keep talking about abortion. I see. What you want is a chance to go on a diatribe without rebuttal. How very dictatorial of you. I will defend Chris if I please. I have defended World idiot and many others, but usually only when they are being piled up on like a football tackle. ooomph! In a tackle it doesn't matter that the player is already down, what they want is to flatten him. I thought you were above that, but you keep defending yourself with very lengthy posts and of course the chance to give a speech on abortion.
We are not Kenya and I am not one who thinks that all abortions are uncalled for. I want responsibility, meaning you should not be able to decide at the 11th hour that the baby should be killed unless the mother is going to die. But give an inch....
I'm done with this Lyndi, I sure hope you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 37 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web