Bush is a hero
lisw

Delaware, OH

#170028 Oct 14, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>why can't you keep from personalizing each and every discussion when it turns south for you? I'll bet you don't even realize it.....
I am telling the truth, Hippy, why does that mean I personalize. You are such a joke because you do the projection thing so perfectly. You get personal more than anyone on this thread and yet you accuse others of getting personal. bottom line. You ARE a Bully. Fact.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#170029 Oct 14, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>why can't you keep from personalizing each and every discussion when it turns south for you? I'll bet you don't even realize it.....
And the funny thing is that I wasn't even in the conversation. I just jumped in uninvited, so what went south on me? Now if you'll kindly answer the question rather than just make a speech I'd appreciate it.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170030 Oct 14, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Why they run, because they know they are guilty bunch who even support greed, criminality, corruption... risk aviodance is one of their many tools as to aviod deep Socratic inquisition, FOR BEING found out as Hypocrites , the corrupted, those with criminal intentions , war mongers ... like the bad kids without/lack of moral conscience and ethics , nor have sympathy and empathy for humanity, mere bullies and warring Pychopaths/war mopngbers that bully the weak of society , and steal from other , rape , plunder, kill,...and these your support for bad bullies would often try to avoid those who are more educated and in the know ...! Sorry sIS Lisw, not aimed at u! bUT YOU SUPPORT EVIL AND NEED TO WAKE UP SOON, FOR YOUR PROGENY fUTURE! i do not know if you believe in Karma?

Sorry for sounding philosophical but it realistic assessment where our US is going into the hell hole, that is you standing up for evil mens in US power that are morally and financially bankrupted US and ruining the world with your US war machines . And have we all not learn from history of fall of Great Empires that fall from grace because of Greed and Corruption...? So, what you US right wingers /war supporters ... afraid that we all see through you guise standing up for evil mens? U know no shame!

Caught you again ! MWBBABAbababaaa

United States

#170031 Oct 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I have no issue with you, world idiot, you are who you are with no pretense.
You the world warmongering biggest World Idiot, Ignorance is bliss for you warring kind! Afraid to answer the questions, so your provide Ad homenum, nice of you , another Risk AvioDance OF fail on your part. I bet IGNORANT WAR MONGERING TROLL bad bob will come to rescue you warring bunch OF.... BAbbababaaaa

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170032 Oct 14, 2013
The Party(s) started off well enough. The first 150 years or so there was an underlying mutual respect for the opinions / beliefs of the “opposition” and while there were significant differences in leadership style and principal, the outcomes were generally accepted by the majority of Citizens.

There truly existed the “benefit of the doubt” and a “quiet and hopeful trust” that accompanied these new legislative changes. The last 60 years or so has ushered in a newer and more potent era of corporate involvement with even more influence to come.

Today, it seems as if there is no “middle” and that is exactly where the / any society needs to be, imo. The atmosphere has become adversarial with a “to the victor go the spoils” die hard mentality.

To be sustainable, the process must revert to the process of the past, less corporate involvement. Unfortunately, the tooth paste is out of the tube and what was once sustainable will cease to be.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170033 Oct 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>As you've so astutely observed, I am no clinician here and on a personal level I find Chris to be emotional but sincere. It's all in what you find tolerable in another person. As a person, not a clinician I feel I see deeper into people than some do. For example I always saw Fearless as "crusty", due to age and experience, not mean. How you view these people is totally up to you. I do not see Chris assigning defects to anyone, that is your territory.
You think I was talking about Chris?

For someone who claims to see deeper into people than some do, you can be pretty clueless.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170034 Oct 14, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you want me to post the table of contents of each book?
No, I asked you for some examples of the "overwhelming disruptions of truths" you have in mind.

You don't seem to be willing to answer.

United States

#170035 Oct 14, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
The Party(s) started off well enough. The first 150 years or so there was an underlying mutual respect for the opinions / beliefs of the “opposition” and while there were significant differences in leadership style and principal, the outcomes were generally accepted by the majority of Citizens.
There truly existed the “benefit of the doubt” and a “quie IS Nt and hopeful trust” that accompanied these new legislative changes. The last 60 years or so has ushered in a newer and more potent era of corporate involvement with even more influence to come.
Today, it seems as if there is no “middle” and that is exactly where the / any society needs to be, imo. The atmosphere has become adversarial with a “to the victor go the spoils” die hard mentality.
To be sustainable, the process must revert to the process of the past, less corporate involvement. Unfortunately, the tooth paste is out of the tube and what was once sustainable will cease to be.
Make it better KISS concept just say BiPARTISANSHOP-of-horror agendas (Corrupted US leaders...) beholden to Corporatism, fascism... And eMPERORs are naked! Bhahahahahaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170036 Oct 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I am a Somalian pirate.

den to Corporatism, fascism... And eMPERORs are naked! Bhahahahahaaa
You cannot move around without some sort assistance, can you retarded Somali?
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#170037 Oct 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I am telling the truth, Hippy, why does that mean I personalize. You are such a joke because you do the projection thing so perfectly. You get personal more than anyone on this thread and yet you accuse others of getting personal. bottom line. You ARE a Bully. Fact.
"More than anyone?" Thy exaggeration cup runneth over.

If I point out that you don't know the difference between "get personal", and "personalizing the discussion", I'd be accusing you of being ignorant. If I say that I feel you're intelligent enough to know the difference, then we're just left with deliberately obtuse, or "difficult-on-demand ". Which do you prefer?

The difference, if it needs to be pointed out, is in this latest example - Lyndi was trying to get a point across, and you adroitly turned it to a wistful musing as to what's wrong >with< Lyndi lately. Of course Lyndi don't play dat and had you talkin' to the hand toot-sweet. Nonetheless, this is your m.o - attempt to redirect a person away from the topic and onto personal defense and justification. When I first arrived in this thread, I see this gal with the oddly unpronounceable nickname of "lisw" in the process of "chastising" Willie for some breech of protocol. I found it interesting because I had read Willie for some time to that point and never saw him get side-tracked defending himself on a personal level rather than his position on the issue. I've learned since then that's your standard game, and it works well for you, at least with the uninitiated or gullible. Higgins was also very good at it, but at least he'd mix it in with points on-topic as well. You say you "see more deeply" than most. I say you're flattering yourself - I agree you're inclined to >look< more deeply, but I think it's utter hubris for anyone to say they "see" deeply into another's character in this pitifully limited anonymous discussion-board format

Now if you shone your mystical third eye equally on the "crusty" and "sincere", you might have a shred of cred. As it is your bias has been displayed so many times one would think you'd be at least a little more aware. It looks like your "sight" only focuses outward.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#170038 Oct 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And the funny thing is that I wasn't even in the conversation. I just jumped in uninvited, so what went south on me? Now if you'll kindly answer the question rather than just make a speech I'd appreciate it.
Here ya go:

"Not everything is about you Lyndi. I have to admit you have become quite self absorbed. I always liked your posts for their brightness whether I agreed or not, but something is going on, that I don't quite get."

Pouty Lip Not Included.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170039 Oct 14, 2013
These recent flame wars are intolerable!
Frankly I don't know what's come over all of you as a once centered group of intelligent adults.(....well, with a couple of exceptions).

Sure these are passionate issues, but b4 ya "hammer down" on yer keyboard, take a minute to
reflect, as I often do, on the gentle sounds of a tropical waterfall, or a steady rhythm of a heavy downpour in a dense rain forest. If you'll just try this one time, you wil learn the secret of my success in avoiding unnecessary flaming.

Also, NEVER let yer emotions override an opportunity to express your sense of humor, because if executed properly, humor can often replace a burning fuse.(Course it's always better if it's not a SHORT fuse). In that case,
one-liners work sometimes. In any case, run for cover.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170040 Oct 14, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your eyes, Chris bailing out of a political discussion with a haughty, "You serve your father Satan," is not "assigning a defect"?
At least he does it gently ...

;-)
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#170041 Oct 14, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>At least he does it gently ...
;-)
....and sincerely;)

I'm sure it's meant for my edification. "Thank you sir may I have another!"

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170042 Oct 14, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, I asked you for some examples of the "overwhelming disruption of truths" you have in mind.
You don't seem to be willing to answer.
I guess I could cut & paste excerpts from the two books you cited. Anyone could for that matter. Do you not think the amount of untruths contained in those two publications alone is overwhelming?
lisw

Delaware, OH

#170043 Oct 14, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>At least he does it gently ...
;-)
You're so coooool!

United States

#170044 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot move around without some sort assistance, can you retarded Somal
Not a Somalian, your paranoia is running it full steam once again, did the Gestapo paralyze your lowly insipid simian brainless war mongering grunts, brainwashed you bunch of morons with more propagandas to hate and fearmongering and to starting up new wars with others not of your kind, did your gestopo ' Stockholm Syndrome of McCarthyism Era politics rear its ugly head once again but with new twist this time pervades you pinhead grunting jock airheads , you been on too many drugs So the gestapo needs to make up new bogeymans , so you our US war investors/war mongers need to start up a new war-for- profitering wars worldwide with another race or a nation... profiting from misery of humanity, you lowest of low of plane of humanity US war mongering mercenaries scvms who support evil mens! No wonder you can not think straight, as the gestapo got you hating communists , Arabs, Islams, latinos , asians, muslims, liberals, somalians... and who is next this time to bully the handicap of society , the Americans geeks, old ladies ... even babies? The Endless madness from you is noted NFL grunts, got you all riled up for wars worldwide, this morally and financially bankrupting the US and world with our US war machines You are another lowly warmongering ignorant grunting pinhead! So you riled me up to return to other thread to mock you, is that whAT YOU want, so be it, back to other thread to give you piece of my mind , you asking fro it!! So you miss me war mongering grunters? BAHahahahahahahah

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170045 Oct 14, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I could cut & paste excerpts from the two books you cited. Anyone could for that matter. Do you not think the amount of untruths contained in those two publications alone is overwhelming?
It would seem much simpler just to answer the question in your own words, but you don't seem willing to do that.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170046 Oct 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You're so coooool!
Nah, not really.

United States

#170047 Oct 14, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem much simpler just to answer the question in your own words, but you don't seem willing to do that.
Maybe he talking about "1984?" or is Sex Tourism? "Big Brother" by Shriver? loony Tunes , Golden Collection?
Or " American Holocaust' by Stander? Why beat around bush , circular ... i say out with it
BAHAhahhahhaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Thinking 282,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Internet Reality 618,849
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 15 min Internet Reality 4
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 23 min samir 33
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Hilary 100
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 3,033
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr andet1987 146
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
More from around the web