“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#169637 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, doofus, you don't see.
And Badbob didn't say that. Don't twist his words and lie. He said it looks like someone left the troll gate open. And he's right. It does! Btw, you left out River and Tide and anyone anyone else you can round up and nudge over here because you can't handle it alone. IANS doesn't count. Although you asked him to come over here to do... what was it? "Disrespect a few of us?" He blew you off.
What does one call a group of trolls anyway? A band? Ah, nevermind, I digress.
Look, I'm glad you have friends Catcher and no doubt you're really quite proud you're popular with them and and you bring your little friends around to prove you're popular but let me tell you one teensy tiny little thing. Being popular on Topix is the equivalent to sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a mental institution.
Here ya go Lyndi.
Though some of the language is rather coarse, I was ROFL @ some of these. So many good ones from which to choose.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthrea...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#169638 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, doofus, you don't see.
And Badbob didn't say that. Don't twist his words and lie. He said it looks like someone left the troll gate open. And he's right. It does! Btw, you left out River and Tide and anyone anyone else you can round up and nudge over here because you can't handle it alone. IANS doesn't count. Although you asked him to come over here to do... what was it? "Disrespect a few of us?" He blew you off.
What does one call a group of trolls anyway? A band? Ah, nevermind, I digress.
Look, I'm glad you have friends Catcher and no doubt you're really quite proud you're popular with them and and you bring your little friends around to prove you're popular but let me tell you one teensy tiny little thing. Being popular on Topix is the equivalent to sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a mental institution.
I do have friends, don't I?

And some of them are friends beyond Topix.

IANS wouldn't blow me off, either.

We're brothers in crime.
Lost In Transition

United States

#169639 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lyndia?"
How 'bout them Saints, Lenny!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#169640 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Lyndi.
Though some of the language is rather coarse, I was ROFL @ some of these. So many good ones from which to choose.
I think a 'swarm" of trolls is fitting. Like I can tolerate one aunt, or one bee and even one mouse, but when they swarm there is something monstrous about them. Even cute little bunnies are no longer cute when they're in a swarm.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169641 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Lyndi.
I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. OMG!
Who would have thought there would be a forum "What do you call a group of trolls?"

FUNNY!

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169642 Oct 6, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think a 'swarm" of trolls is fitting. Like I can tolerate one aunt, or one bee and even one mouse, but when they swarm there is something monstrous about them. Even cute little bunnies are no longer cute when they're in a swarm.
Birds?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#169643 Oct 6, 2013
A cacophony of trolls...
a flabbergast of trolls...
and my personal favorite, a paregoric of trolls.

:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#169644 Oct 6, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think a 'swarm" of trolls is fitting. Like I can tolerate one aunt, or one bee and even one mouse, but when they swarm there is something monstrous about them. Even cute little bunnies are no longer cute when they're in a swarm.
Agreed. Thing is, can ya call a group of 3 trolls a swarm?

Seems like swarm might be assigned to a larger mass.

Location hidden

#169645 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Thing is, can ya call a group of 3 trolls a swarm?
Seems like swarm might be assigned to a larger mass.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Where there are three there are more.

Location hidden

#169646 Oct 6, 2013
oops didn't work.

Since: Sep 08

Same as it ever was, ...

#169647 Oct 7, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear all are doing well.

Welcome to the 21st century, you're living the high-life now!

I traded in my tube tv for a fancy LED one a few months back. It's got all kinds of connectors on it, can't figure out what they do. They're too small to stick a dime in, so I figure they're not some kind of pay-as-you-go set up. It's like I bought a new bass boat with a 175 horse Merc, but all I do is putt around on the trolling motor. Oh well, nowhere I really needed to get in a hurry anyways.

I think you're right about those Bernanke-Bucks. Just follow the wealthy, there's some trinkets to be picked up along the way. I'd be prepared to trade them in for something real when the time comes, though.
Long live “The Bernak!”,…and the long line of Bernaks to follow!

Gotta love artificial intelligence.

How much you want for the Merc?

Same as it ever was, ...

#169648 Oct 7, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we have a runaway train on our hands, I don't know what the solution is.

Try to stop it as quickly as possible I guess before it flies off the tracks and does more damage.
Do you think the train is still on the track?

And,...wouldn't stopping it do more damage?

Bit of a sticky wicket eh?

Signed,
Collateral Damage

Same as it ever was, ...

#169649 Oct 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we can just keep printing money till the end of time.
Ironic metaphor!

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#169650 Oct 7, 2013
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Ted Cruz (R-Tex) raised the ante in the battle over the Affordable Care Act on Sunday, telling CNN’s Candy Crowley that “destroying the entire planet is really the best and only way to stop Obamacare.”

“Look, I’m in favor of shutting down the government and not raising the debt ceiling, but let’s not kid ourselves. Those are only half measures,” he told Crowley.“If we are really serious about stopping Obamacare, we must destroy the entire planet.”

Explaining his proposal to a visibly alarmed Crowley, Senator Cruz said,“Obamacare is like a parasite that needs a host to feed on. If you want to kill the parasite you kill the host, and in this case that means killing this planet. As long as there’s a planet Earth, the nightmare of Obamacare could always come screaming back to life.”

While he was not specific about how he would go about destroying the planet, Cruz said,“This is something that my colleagues and I have been working on for some time.”

The Texas senator refused to speculate on whether there were enough votes in Congress to support his proposal of obliterating Earth, but he ended his interview on a personal note:“Candy, I don’t want my children and my children’s children to live in a world with Obamacare. And the best way to guarantee that is by destroying the world.”

Same as it ever was, ...

#169651 Oct 7, 2013
FACT OR FICTION?

An oldie but goodie!

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird,...
Lost In Transition

New York, NY

#169652 Oct 7, 2013
THE DRIFTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Long live “The Bernak!”,…and the long line of Bernaks to follow!
Gotta love artificial intelligence.
How much you want for the Merc?
I don't have a Merc. Or a boat. That was supposed to be an analogy, or a simile, or one of those other fancy words. I got a plastic kiddie pool that might be big enough to float around in, but I have my sago palm's babies growing in that.
Which artificial intelligence are you referring to?
Bernanke needs to retire, and write his self-promoting book pronto. History is gaining on him, and won't be so impressed.

Same as it ever was, ...

#169653 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have a Merc. Or a boat. That was supposed to be an analogy, or a simile, or one of those other fancy words. I got a plastic kiddie pool that might be big enough to float around in, but I have my sago palm's babies growing in that.
<grin>

Same as it ever was, ...

#169654 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Which artificial intelligence are you referring to?
Artificial intelligence as in,…not real intelligence.
I guess I was reaching for that one.

Good thing this thread doesn't keep up with a point system or I would probably lose one on that.
<quoted text>
Bernanke needs to retire, and write his self-promoting book pronto. History is gaining on him, and won't be so impressed.
"The Bernak" (I just love that little cartoon skit) is a likeable enough guy, watched a bio on him a few years back. Hard working, family man, loyal, book smart.

If it wasn't him in the driver’s seat it would surely be another "Bernak" type. The Goldman Sachs of the world would see to it.

The Idealist in me would like to believe that history will record it as you say but the Zeitgeist in me is fairly certain it won't.

Afterall,…didn’t President Obama receive the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009?

(((shrug)))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169655 Oct 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon now miss. The large warning signs have been posted for quite some time, ever since I moved down here 25 years ago.
But cigarette pkgs come with warning signs too. Do people still smoke anyway?
It's like jeepers creepers meets silence of the lambs or something!

Yh, that's what fools do! i ain't one tho!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169656 Oct 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you misunderstood. I said, "Come a little bit closer, you're my kind of girl." ..
.. hi ya Clem !!..
:-)

Hi Lesbo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Happy Lesbo 608,123
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min TheNorthRemembers 97,853
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min TheNorthRemembers 268,800
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 16 min het4u 39
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Liam 573,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Osmius 808,930
Moses never existed 38 min HipGnosis 1,243
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) Fri Coco 202
More from around the web