|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read my reply to him or u can sit and watch the beauty pageant and tell me if u still think she should have won and the Chinese girl should have come second.
I don't know, u might be attracted to them!
1. I'd rather have teeth pulled without any anesthetic than watch a beauty pageant.

2. The knee jerk automatic assumption that Hollywood liberal political correctness determined the winner/runner up of the Miss America contest is silly, but predictable. Your comment about beauty pageant winners were selected to strengthen relations between the U.S. and India and China goes a long way toward making the silly look brilliant by comparison.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>1. I'd rather have teeth pulled without any anesthetic than watch a beauty pageant.
2. The knee jerk automatic assumption that Hollywood liberal political correctness determined the winner/runner up of the Miss America contest is silly, but predictable. Your comment about beauty pageant winners were selected to strengthen relations between the U.S. and India and China goes a long way toward making the silly look brilliant by comparison.
LOL! But don't u want to see how beautiful your new Indian Miss America is!

There could be many reasons why they made India win, I don't know, I'm guessing. India has a massive population obsessed with their looks and there are a lot of companies working day and night to maintain and increase the market, that could be a reason.

How does it not seem fishy and odd to u?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Interest on our foreign debt has been running between 25 and 30 $billion$ a month. Tax receipts are around 200 $billion$ a month. The only way we default on external obligations, those which would directly affect our global credit-worthiness, would be if obama did so deliberately. Which, I believe, he has proved himself more than willing to do. The guy does not play well with other humans.
The night of the "government shutdown", I stayed up late to watch the Asian market-movers take on things. Every one of them poo-poo'd the possible effects of a US government shutdown except for one thing, that being that it insured Bernanke would keep printing dollars. That's all that mattered to them.
Suicide!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! But don't u want to see how beautiful your new Indian Miss America is!
There could be many reasons why they made India win, I don't know, I'm guessing. India has a massive population obsessed with their looks and there are a lot of companies working day and night to maintain and increase the market, that could be a reason.
How does it not seem fishy and odd to u?
For it to seem fishy and odd to me there would have to be a reason, and I don't see one.

BTW ... India and China weren't the winner and first runner up. New York and California were, if I got the states right.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
<edited for space>
How can you sit there on your perch and not take >any< responsibility for the closing of the NIH? And forget Reid. He's a creepy little freaky gnome and his comment was typically bizarre but nevertheless, the NIH wouldn't be closed BUT FOR the shutdown ---> which was the brainstorm of The Tea Party.
Look, The Tea Party took a huge gamble when they challenged the senate and the POTUS to a game of who's gonna blink first.
The senate didn't blink, bobin. They didn't blink, they're not going to blink, you were told they're weren't going to blink and they've made it quite clear that they're willing to sew they eyes open to keep from blinking. Do you not get that?
Like it or not whoever said this was a hostage situation at gunpoint was correct. Cruz and Co. virtually told the POTUS; give me your signature legislation, give me your legacy, give me your BABY and I'll give you your funding. And love it or hate it, the ACA is Obama's baby, and proud Papa that he is, it will NOT hand it over.
This whole shutdown thing is sloppy, wobbly and poorly planned. Their big demand wasn't met so now that they can't get the whole enchilada, the ever enthused Tea Party decides to hurriedly scramble to come up with a plan B and try to barter a few concessions for funding the government, piecemeal..... using to full advantage of course emotional targets like veterans and sick children with cancer as props because we all know, those are known to get the most mileage. Both sides are now fully engaged in the tussle and now we're in another tiresome game of spin to decide which party hates vets and sick children more. The democrats or the republicans.
Anyway, what this voter sees is a dog aka the Tea Party, who loves to bark really loud and chase cars but doesn't know what to do with it when he actually catches one. They threatened a shutdown hoping they wouldn't get one and now that they got one, it's abundantly clear they don't know what to do with it except try to stomp out fires they started.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch called REALITY, more people are suffering that didn't have to and you and yours are who put that key into the ignition. You can sit there and rev your engines bobin but 70+% of the population wishes you'd stop.
Tell me, which part of that 70+% are Tea Party voters?
.. well written, concise and accurate ..

.. take a bow ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will one of you rescuer types help this guy?
.. what color scarf does Bobin prefer ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get to know Clementine.
She's uncontrollable.
.. can you arrange a meeting ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great sense of humor.
You just don't notice, because you're too caught up in self pity.
.. woe is you ..

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Looks like someone left the d@mn troll gate open AGAIN!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't.
<quoted text>
.. woe is you ..
I know I'm going to catch it for this.

But just so you know.

I'm innocent.

I had nothing to do with it today.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

bad bob wrote:
Looks like someone left the d@mn troll gate open AGAIN!
Oh, I see.

You consider you and yours to be superior to me, or HL, or Clementia, or Youidiot.

Well, think again Mr. bad bob.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Tea Party doesn't have powerful corrupt people backing them?
I don't know who's backing them. I just know that once they got to Congress they did things the voters want them to do. Things that don't endear them to the old school party leaders, and will probably not get them party support when they're up for re-election.

I like that, representatives that are working for us, not working to get re-elected. It's refreshing.
Clementia wrote:
I think it is that deep, they could have made a black woman win, but they didn't. Right near the time of 9/11 they give the award to an Indian and China coming second, It's too fishy to be a coincidence.
I believe they've already had a black woman win the pageant. It was time for a different minority group to win. I suppose we'll see an openly gay person soon... or maybe a transgendered contestant.

Hollywood liberals are very predictable when it comes to showing others how unprejudiced they are.
Clementia wrote:
Don't worry about it, it's just a name Catcher calls me.:-)
He's called me a few too.
:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We may never know. From what I've heard of Kyle he was a class a guy and its what got him killed, helping a buddy that was dealing with series mental problems.
You're right, we may never know. There should have been witnesses, or Jerry may have proof that he was somewhere else on the day in question.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what color scarf does Bobin prefer ??..
Red, White and Blue... of course!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
You consider you and yours to be superior to me, or HL, or Clementia, or Youidiot.
Well, think again Mr. bad bob.
Except for Clementine, I consider y'all to be worthless trolls.

Just happens she's not all that particular who she has for "buds".

Heh heh.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh.
I only post in two forums. The other (Jesus) rare now because of the trolls. Hope they don't do here what they did indeed did in that forum. Its easy to scroll past his bs but when its page after page kind of pointless.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't.
<quoted text>
.. woe is you ..
Got anything of value? Nope? Just repeating the same crap you do in the Jesus forum. Carry on, white sheet for you and your boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>For it to seem fishy and odd to me there would have to be a reason, and I don't see one.
BTW ... India and China weren't the winner and first runner up. New York and California were, if I got the states right.
U keep telling that to yourself. India won that's why INDIANS were celebrating!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who's backing them. I just know that once they got to Congress they did things the voters want them to do. Things that don't endear them to the old school party leaders, and will probably not get them party support when they're up for re-election.
I like that, representatives that are working for us, not working to get re-elected. It's refreshing.
<quoted text>
I believe they've already had a black woman win the pageant. It was time for a different minority group to win. I suppose we'll see an openly gay person soon... or maybe a transgendered contestant.
Hollywood liberals are very predictable when it comes to showing others how unprejudiced they are.
<quoted text>
He's called me a few too.
:)
Yep, I agree. U never now, she might be gay, too!

Lol, Catch isn't bad at all once u get to know him! I think everyone needs to shake hands and make friends! Group hug, people!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh.
O...M...G, I always kinda knew u liked me, u just put on a scary front but you're really a sweet and sensitive teddy bear!! Awwwwwww!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

368 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 720,213
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 5 min andet1987 160
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,480
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 22
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Ruby88 53,159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min marge 532,440
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 48 min bryan 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••