Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#169619 Oct 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I hear ya, i'll try, but I don't normally get in your way anyway.
Never said you did.

But I don't live in a zoo, and guns are too noisy. I prefer a dank, dirty cellar where sometimes an unsuspecting stranger wanders too close, & mysteriously goes missing without a trace.
>:-/
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169620 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You presume much oh Clementine, but advise you not to come within reach of this "teddy bear".
As for your BUD the ambulance chaser, he's been nothing more than a pompous, arrogant, horse's arse Obama zombie ever since he barged in here. And since then I've demoted him to "worthless troll".
Frankly, you show very poor taste to be swept over by a cheap, fast-talking bull shipper like Enrico Suave.
Enrico Suave?
lol

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169621 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hey, that's not fair ..
.. I've been lurking on this thread for about a month, reading everyone's comments but not posting ..
.. do I understand what the 'shut-down' is all about? To a degree, yes, but I'm more concerned about possible loan defaults on 10-16 and the $85 BILLION that the government 'borrows' each month via 'Quantitative Easing', a smoking mirror that cannot sustain itself ..
.. Lydia's post about the 'shutdown' expressed my thoughts and I couldn't have said it better. As a moderate, I see both sides of the quagmire. Something must be done about our health care system but the federal government needs to make some sober decisions regarding spending and debt ..
.. America really is in some deep doo-doo. My thoughts? As Americans, we must unite against government tyranny instead of playing the blame game ..
Thought you were another one of the ambulance chaser's posse from the religious thread. If so, yer guilty by association, if not, my apologies.

This quagmire as you call it, will persist until Dems lose control of the Senate & WH. Virtually every state controlled by Dems is either bankrupt or in serious trouble.

CA is a prime example. Unknowing dreamers continue to migrate here because of the weather and scenery, but those who've had enough are pulling out in large numbers, if only to neighboring states. Why? Because Democrat-controlled Sacramento is outta control, forced to impose tax increases, ridiculous high costs, and oppresive restrictions.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#169622 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Enrico Suave?
lol
<Catcher takes bow>

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169623 Oct 6, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to thread, we all need common sense for once on these threads , as many still in slomber , Zombies and Ssheeoples like Bad bob, Lyndia ... they need to wake up!
Worthless scumbag trolls are not permitted to welcome ANYone, ANYwhere, ANYtime. But especially rats like you, too lazy to learn our language properly.

You should've taken the free ESL courses years ago, as many people had suggested to you. Now all you can do is write GIBBERISH!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169624 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Catcher takes bow>
BB takes a bow (and arrows) and seeks to pin yer worthless hide to
the side of an outhouse.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169625 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Lydia's post.....
Who's Lydia?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169626 Oct 6, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Lyndia ....
"Lyndia?"

Redondo Beach, CA

#169627 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lyndia?"
Excellent point.

Very difficult to refute.

You win the argument.

Twice, even.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169628 Oct 6, 2013
SIX YEAR OLD BOY ASKS NAVY ADMIRAL,'WHO IS QUIETER, NAVY SEALS OR NINJAS?'
Oct. 5, 2013
===

"Six-year-old Walker Greentree is from a military family, so when an argument ensued between him and a friend he was playing with regarding who is quieter, a Navy SEAL or a ninja, Greentree knew just where to turn for an answer.

In fact, he went straight to the top.

He wrote to letter to Admiral William McRaven.

McRaven is head of U.S. Special Operations Command, which is credited with organizing and executing the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden. He’s also a Navy SEAL, so Greentree picked an expert for his query.

But would the McRaven respond?

You better believe it.

According to military nonprofit Blue Star Families, McRaven offered Greentree what some might characterize as a surprising answer:“I think ninjas are probably quieter than SEALs…” he writes to Greentree.

But the admiral quickly adds an even more eye-opening endorsement for his comrades:

“…but we are better swimmers, and also better with guns and blowing things up."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/05/6-...
======

Of course little Walker Greentree might be under government surveillance by now or the wallpaper guy might scream he's a dangerous little war monger but I liked the story!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169629 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said you did.
But I don't live in a zoo, and guns are too noisy. I prefer a dank, dirty cellar where sometimes an unsuspecting stranger wanders too close, & mysteriously goes missing without a trace.
>:-/
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

Are u trying to mess with my head, coz it's working!

U did! U said I shouldn't get too close to u, or did i misunderstand?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169630 Oct 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT???
Are u trying to mess with my head, coz it's working!
U did! U said I shouldn't get too close to u, or did i misunderstand?
Aw c'mon now miss. The large warning signs have been posted for quite some time, ever since I moved down here 25 years ago.

But cigarette pkgs come with warning signs too. Do people still smoke anyway?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#169631 Oct 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were another one of the ambulance chaser's posse from the religious thread. If so, yer guilty by association, if not, my apologies.
.. no big deal. You just have our positions reversed. Catcher is slavishly devoted to me ..
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>This quagmire as you call it, will persist until Dems lose control of the Senate
.. the DEMS have control of the Senate ??..
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually every state controlled by Dems is either bankrupt or in serious trouble. CA is a prime example. Unknowing dreamers continue to migrate here because of the weather and scenery, but those who've had enough are pulling out in large numbers, if only to neighboring states. Why? Because Democrat-controlled Sacramento is outta control, forced to impose tax increases, ridiculous high costs, and oppresive restrictions.
.. there's the blame game. What can we, the people, do to change government ??..

With Established Harem

#169632 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Catcher takes bow>
<< HL grabs scarves >>

With Established Harem

#169633 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Lydia?
.. my humble apology ..

<< Lyndi takes bow >>

.. did I tell you I have nothing booked on 10-19 ??..

With Established Harem

#169634 Oct 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U said I shouldn't get too close to u, or did i misunderstand?
.. you misunderstood. I said, "Come a little bit closer, you're my kind of girl." ..

.. hi ya Clem !!..

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169635 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What can we, the people, do to change government ??..
Vote the misguided bahstads outta office of course.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#169636 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
You consider you and yours to be superior to me, or HL, or Clementia, or Youidiot.
No, doofus, you don't see.
And Badbob didn't say that. Don't twist his words and lie. He said it looks like someone left the troll gate open. And he's right. It does! Btw, you left out River and Tide and anyone anyone else you can round up and nudge over here because you can't handle it alone. IANS doesn't count. Although you asked him to come over here to do... what was it? "Disrespect a few of us?" He blew you off.
What does one call a group of trolls anyway? A band? Ah, nevermind, I digress.
Look, I'm glad you have friends Catcher and no doubt you're really quite proud you're popular with them and and you bring your little friends around to prove you're popular but let me tell you one teensy tiny little thing. Being popular on Topix is the equivalent to sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a mental institution.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#169637 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
And Badbob didn't say that. Don't twist his words and lie. He said it looks like someone left the troll gate open. And he's right. It does! Btw, you left out River and Tide and anyone anyone else you can round up and nudge over here because you can't handle it alone. IANS doesn't count. Although you asked him to come over here to do... what was it? "Disrespect a few of us?" He blew you off.
Look, I'm glad you have friends Catcher and no doubt you're really quite proud you're popular with them and and you bring your little friends around to prove you're popular but let me tell you one teensy tiny little thing. Being popular on Topix is the equivalent to sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a mental institution.
Here ya go Lyndi.
Though some of the language is rather coarse, I was ROFL @ some of these. So many good ones from which to choose.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthrea...

Redondo Beach, CA

#169638 Oct 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have friends, don't I?

And some of them are friends beyond Topix.

IANS wouldn't blow me off, either.

We're brothers in crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonator 64,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min marge 654,267
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 973,911
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 45,258
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min MUQ2 281,919
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 34 min MUQ2 496
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 45 min andet1987 2,593
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,578
More from around the web