Bush is a hero

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#169577 Oct 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hide behind Hollywood liberals ... and Clementine?
Now hold on just one stinking minute.

Her name is Clementia.

I'm the only person who is allowed to call her Clementine.

If you don't believe me, ask her.

(OK, maybe Clementine will let Clearwater do it, to encourage a sense of humor on his part.)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169578 Oct 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not without re-writing the Constitution, and even if we did re-write it, it couldn't be enacted until after an election cycle, unless we re-wrote that too.
<quoted text>
We call them unions and his big donors.
<quoted text>
Probably because many of his supporters are 'low information' types that don't know as much about our politics as you do, and they actually think obama is telling the truth in his sound-bites. Couple them with those that voted for santabama to keep getting their government handouts, and obama won. obama appealed to the slackers and dullards in our society.
<quoted text>
Although the Miss America Contest is not something I follow, I'm guessing the judging probably had a lot to do with political correctness.
But another thing is that it doesn't matter who or which party wins the election they will all be the same. They all got the same powerful people backing them.

Politics is not going to change unless everyone stops voting. Then the government will either have to change and listen to the people or it could send in the army to teach the people a lesson, but at least then people would actually wake up!

Of course! India and China are the new powerful players in this dirty game and we all know America 'loves' India more, so what did it do to strength relations, let's make a dark skinned Indian an American beauty queen!! Well done American!!!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#169579 Oct 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And with what Ventura is doing to the family of hero Chris Kyle with the suite shows me he is a poor excuse for a human.
If it was really Jesse Ventura that was saying those things and Chris Kyle popped, then you're statement would be true.

However, if it wasn't Jesse Ventura, and Chris attributed those statements to him, Jesse has a right to be pissed, and to clear his name. I don't see any other way to clear his name, other than with the courts and witnesses testifying under oath.

The fact that Jesse Ventura keeps pushing for retraction makes me wonder if it wasn't somebody that looked like Jesse, and Chris had a case of mistaken identity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169580 Oct 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! I thought you and Catcher were buds... you're mocking his idol.
LOL, we r! I always have a go at Catcher, it's not my fault, he's just so innocent. Aren't u, Catch?? I have to teach u the ways of the world!

That's the type of relationship buds should have. It doesn't matter if we have different views! I know i'm right and he's wrong, that's all that matters! LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169581 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get to know Clementine.
She's uncontrollable.
And she's cut from a mold very different from the folks here:
She has a great sense of humor.
AWWWWWWWWW! This is why u'r my bud!

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#169582 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, we r! I always have a go at Catcher, it's not my fault, he's just so innocent. Aren't u, Catch?? I have to teach u the ways of the world!
That's the type of relationship buds should have. It doesn't matter if we have different views! I know i'm right and he's wrong, that's all that matters! LOL!
Yep, you're right.

(I know how to deal with women.)

Clementine rocks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169583 Oct 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because I know the liberal Hollywood mindset. I wish I could believe in what you're hinting at, but liberal affirmative action judging just doesn't seem to work that way.
I believe Clementine is of Indian descent, and I also believe she watched the contest... and she questioned how the Indian won. That led me to believe that she may not have been the most qualified contestant, and that 'other factors' may have come in to play.
I do wish 'qualifications' were the only factor that liberals used to judge, but they're not. And Hollywood liberals at that!
Nice try...
She sounds like a repetitive bimbo, that is not pretty (according to Indian beauty), she can't dance, she dances like a white girl trying to do a Indian dance (i'm not saying all white girls are bad Indian dancers but the majority are and I don't blame them coz it's not natural to them, but she is meant to be a trained classical dancer).

Listen to me, Indians r just happy that even an ugly Indian girl won Miss America, they don't care if she ugly, all they care is that she is Indian!!! But i'm telling u the truth, if she was in India nobody would think she is pretty! She is not a Indian beauty!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169584 Oct 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hide behind Hollywood liberals ... and Clementine?
Just read my reply to him or u can sit and watch the beauty pageant and tell me if u still think she should have won and the Chinese girl should have come second.

I don't know, u might be attracted to them!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169585 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, here's some humor.
Two Middle Eastern families immigrate to the U.S. As they are leaving for their respective homes here, one husband says to the other: "Hey, let's meet here in a year, and we'll see which of us has become more Americanized." The other guy agrees.
A year passes, and the two men arrive to meet at the appointed hour. One of them says, proudly, "I'm sure I have become more Americanized than you." His friend replies, "How so?"
"Well," says the first guy, "for this morning's breakfast I had Chicken McNuggets at McDonalds; then I took my son to a little league baseball game; and now I'm headed to a 7-11 to pick up a couple six-packs of Bud."
The other guy chuckles, and says, "Fuck you, towelhead."
That's what I call an American, it's so true!

Reminds me of Redneck.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#169586 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
But another thing is that it doesn't matter who or which party wins the election they will all be the same. They all got the same powerful people backing them.
Politics is not going to change unless everyone stops voting. Then the government will either have to change and listen to the people or it could send in the army to teach the people a lesson, but at least then people would actually wake up!
That's why I favor Tea Party candidates. They're a breath of fresh air. They really are trying to represent the voters that sent them to Congress... and not to conduct business as usual.
Clementia wrote:
Of course! India and China are the new powerful players in this dirty game and we all know America 'loves' India more, so what did it do to strength relations, let's make a dark skinned Indian an American beauty queen!! Well done American!!!
I don't think it was anything that deep. I believe it was probably a case of Hollywood liberals trying to show the world that they aren't prejudiced.

BTW, sorry I called you Clementine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169587 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hold on just one stinking minute.
Her name is Clementia.
I'm the only person who is allowed to call her Clementine.
If you don't believe me, ask her.
(OK, maybe Clementine will let Clearwater do it, to encourage a sense of humor on his part.)
No, no, no! I'm very strict about these things! My name is Clementia to u all (except Catcher) and u guys can call me Clem for short!

Thanks! X

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169588 Oct 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I favor Tea Party candidates. They're a breath of fresh air. They really are trying to represent the voters that sent them to Congress... and not to conduct business as usual.
<quoted text>
I don't think it was anything that deep. I believe it was probably a case of Hollywood liberals trying to show the world that they aren't prejudiced.
BTW, sorry I called you Clementine.
So the Tea Party doesn't have powerful corrupt people backing them?

I think it is that deep, they could have made a black woman win, but they didn't. Right near the time of 9/11 they give the award to an Indian and China coming second, It's too fishy to be a coincidence.

Don't worry about it, it's just a name Catcher calls me.:-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#169589 Oct 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was really Jesse Ventura that was saying those things and Chris Kyle popped, then you're statement would be true.
However, if it wasn't Jesse Ventura, and Chris attributed those statements to him, Jesse has a right to be pissed, and to clear his name. I don't see any other way to clear his name, other than with the courts and witnesses testifying under oath.
The fact that Jesse Ventura keeps pushing for retraction makes me wonder if it wasn't somebody that looked like Jesse, and Chris had a case of mistaken identity.
We may never know. From what I've heard of Kyle he was a class a guy and its what got him killed, helping a buddy that was dealing with series mental problems.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#169590 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read my reply to him or u can sit and watch the beauty pageant and tell me if u still think she should have won and the Chinese girl should have come second.
I don't know, u might be attracted to them!
1. I'd rather have teeth pulled without any anesthetic than watch a beauty pageant.

2. The knee jerk automatic assumption that Hollywood liberal political correctness determined the winner/runner up of the Miss America contest is silly, but predictable. Your comment about beauty pageant winners were selected to strengthen relations between the U.S. and India and China goes a long way toward making the silly look brilliant by comparison.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169591 Oct 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>1. I'd rather have teeth pulled without any anesthetic than watch a beauty pageant.
2. The knee jerk automatic assumption that Hollywood liberal political correctness determined the winner/runner up of the Miss America contest is silly, but predictable. Your comment about beauty pageant winners were selected to strengthen relations between the U.S. and India and China goes a long way toward making the silly look brilliant by comparison.
LOL! But don't u want to see how beautiful your new Indian Miss America is!

There could be many reasons why they made India win, I don't know, I'm guessing. India has a massive population obsessed with their looks and there are a lot of companies working day and night to maintain and increase the market, that could be a reason.

How does it not seem fishy and odd to u?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#169592 Oct 5, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Interest on our foreign debt has been running between 25 and 30 $billion$ a month. Tax receipts are around 200 $billion$ a month. The only way we default on external obligations, those which would directly affect our global credit-worthiness, would be if obama did so deliberately. Which, I believe, he has proved himself more than willing to do. The guy does not play well with other humans.
The night of the "government shutdown", I stayed up late to watch the Asian market-movers take on things. Every one of them poo-poo'd the possible effects of a US government shutdown except for one thing, that being that it insured Bernanke would keep printing dollars. That's all that mattered to them.
Suicide!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#169593 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! But don't u want to see how beautiful your new Indian Miss America is!
There could be many reasons why they made India win, I don't know, I'm guessing. India has a massive population obsessed with their looks and there are a lot of companies working day and night to maintain and increase the market, that could be a reason.
How does it not seem fishy and odd to u?
For it to seem fishy and odd to me there would have to be a reason, and I don't see one.

BTW ... India and China weren't the winner and first runner up. New York and California were, if I got the states right.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#169594 Oct 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
<edited for space>
How can you sit there on your perch and not take >any< responsibility for the closing of the NIH? And forget Reid. He's a creepy little freaky gnome and his comment was typically bizarre but nevertheless, the NIH wouldn't be closed BUT FOR the shutdown ---> which was the brainstorm of The Tea Party.
Look, The Tea Party took a huge gamble when they challenged the senate and the POTUS to a game of who's gonna blink first.
The senate didn't blink, bobin. They didn't blink, they're not going to blink, you were told they're weren't going to blink and they've made it quite clear that they're willing to sew they eyes open to keep from blinking. Do you not get that?
Like it or not whoever said this was a hostage situation at gunpoint was correct. Cruz and Co. virtually told the POTUS; give me your signature legislation, give me your legacy, give me your BABY and I'll give you your funding. And love it or hate it, the ACA is Obama's baby, and proud Papa that he is, it will NOT hand it over.
This whole shutdown thing is sloppy, wobbly and poorly planned. Their big demand wasn't met so now that they can't get the whole enchilada, the ever enthused Tea Party decides to hurriedly scramble to come up with a plan B and try to barter a few concessions for funding the government, piecemeal..... using to full advantage of course emotional targets like veterans and sick children with cancer as props because we all know, those are known to get the most mileage. Both sides are now fully engaged in the tussle and now we're in another tiresome game of spin to decide which party hates vets and sick children more. The democrats or the republicans.
Anyway, what this voter sees is a dog aka the Tea Party, who loves to bark really loud and chase cars but doesn't know what to do with it when he actually catches one. They threatened a shutdown hoping they wouldn't get one and now that they got one, it's abundantly clear they don't know what to do with it except try to stomp out fires they started.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch called REALITY, more people are suffering that didn't have to and you and yours are who put that key into the ignition. You can sit there and rev your engines bobin but 70+% of the population wishes you'd stop.
Tell me, which part of that 70+% are Tea Party voters?
.. well written, concise and accurate ..

.. take a bow ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#169595 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will one of you rescuer types help this guy?
.. what color scarf does Bobin prefer ??..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#169597 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get to know Clementine.
She's uncontrollable.
.. can you arrange a meeting ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min NoStress4me 64,884
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min ImFree2Choose 2,604
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Peter Ross 857
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min mpetershat 654,517
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min nanoanomaly 973,971
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,749
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 1 hr Truthsayer 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,309
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,961
More from around the web