“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#169421 Oct 3, 2013
The fight over Obamacare has been a defining moment. It has quickly revealed a warrior class inside the Republican Party, which has, in tandem, revealed an anemic, debilitated, tired, defeatist class. This is not a time for Republicans to compromise; this is a time for them to fight for the American people who elected them. If they succumb to cold feet, I don’t want them to represent me anymore.

Congress needs warriors, not wimps.

http://lastresistance.com/3303/congress-needs...

#169422 Oct 3, 2013
This growing faction of Cruz-hating Republicans represents the old guard of the Party. They represent the stale, greedy, go-with-the-flow nature of politics. They represent stagnation. Ted Cruz is reigniting the fire given to representatives by the people. The American people hand their torch over to their Congressmen. In each representative lies the power of millions of Americans.

The old guard hates shiny new things. They want everything to stay the same. They don’t want to rock the boat. But rocking the boat is the point of representation. The gray-beard Republicans want to squash the Tea Party, and Peter King is one of their loudest spokespeople.

The answers to my earlier questions are not complex. Yes, the Republicans are cowardly. They don’t want to get their hands dirty by insulting someone who is so popular with the American people. They know this, so they make anonymous comments. That way, they can look like they actually care about the American people, even though they couldn’t care less. It solves both of their problems: they can get rid of the real Conservatives, and look like nice guys in the process.

http://lastresistance.com/3316/peter-king-rep...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#169423 Oct 3, 2013
I wonder how long it will take?...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#169424 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
This growing faction of Cruz-hating Republicans represents the old guard of the Party. They represent the stale, greedy, go-with-the-flow nature of politics. They represent stagnation. Ted Cruz is reigniting the fire given to representatives by the people. The American people hand their torch over to their Congressmen. In each representative lies the power of millions of Americans.
The old guard hates shiny new things. They want everything to stay the same. They don’t want to rock the boat. But rocking the boat is the point of representation. The gray-beard Republicans want to squash the Tea Party, and Peter King is one of their loudest spokespeople.
The answers to my earlier questions are not complex. Yes, the Republicans are cowardly. They don’t want to get their hands dirty by insulting someone who is so popular with the American people. They know this, so they make anonymous comments. That way, they can look like they actually care about the American people, even though they couldn’t care less. It solves both of their problems: they can get rid of the real Conservatives, and look like nice guys in the process.
Gee, I posted a humor (satire) column.

Is this YOUR attempt to best my humor post?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#169425 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
The fight over Obamacare has been a defining moment. It has quickly revealed a warrior class inside the Republican Party, which has, in tandem, revealed an anemic, debilitated, tired, defeatist class. This is not a time for Republicans to compromise; this is a time for them to fight for the American people who elected them. If they succumb to cold feet, I don’t want them to represent me anymore.
Congress needs warriors, not wimps.
http://lastresistance.com/3303/congress-needs...
How is your "warrior class" going to win the war?

San Francisco, CA

#169426 Oct 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>How is your "warrior class" going to win the war?
They'll resort to their Second Amendment rights?

They're so, so macho.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#169427 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll resort to their Second Amendment rights?
They're so, so macho.
Got a better idea. Lets show the world the cowards that hate freedom so much (like you) they are willing to take a privately built memorial and spend money the government doesn't have to spit in the eyes of our vets and bully people. The thugs are in control:

Veterans Storm World War II Memorial For Second Day In Defiance of Shutdown (NPS Now Says They Will Have Access Moving Forward)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/02/na...

Major Hollywood Actor Salutes Veterans Who Stormed World War II Memorial

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/03/ma...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#169428 Oct 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Don't know if they will but at least if they don't they will die free. I want nothing to do with this hell the dear leader is putting together. I stand with the vets and the skum that is doing all it can to block things off because of a game better bring their a game. Rest assured we will.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#169429 Oct 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if they will but at least if they don't they will die free. I want nothing to do with this hell the dear leader is putting together. I stand with the vets and the skum that is doing all it can to block things off because of a game better bring their a game. Rest assured we will.
What the hell are you talking about?

I really don't think anyone's going to die in the battle over government funding, Chris.

San Francisco, CA

#169430 Oct 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about?
I really don't think anyone's going to die in the battle over government funding, Chris.
He's gone bonkers.

He's ranting over on the Jesus thread too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#169431 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep thinkin' it's all about YOU?
Yer only a worthless troll!

#169432 Oct 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
With the support of the majority of the Electors, how else would we do it?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#169433 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gone bonkers.
He's ranting over on the Jesus thread too.
A troll AND a snitch. My my my, let's see if I can find you
a bigger shovel. Yep.....here ya go!

#169434 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad, by not being able to recognize humor, you can't tell the difference between humor and facts.

#169435 Oct 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about?
Except maybe those kids whose cancer treatment at NIH Harry Reid Reid is blocking.

Harry Reid kept the ball rolling with a typically, over-the-top, Orwellian whopper, made after he’d turned down yet another House bill intended to partially fund the government:“On the same day that Democrats in Congress delivered quality, affordable health insurance to tens of millions more Americans, Republicans in Congress delivered the nation a government shutdown…And thanks to the Republican government shutdown, 200 sick patients – including 30 children – were turned away from a National Institutes of Health clinic that offers life-saving new treatments. Most of the children turned away are suffering from various forms of cancer.” He accused “modern day Anarchists in the House” of “dancing with glee over the shut down.” But even Dana Bash of CNN wasn’t buying that hooey:“You all talked about children with cancer unable to go to clinical trials. The House is presumably going to pass a bill that funds at least the NIH. Given what you’ve said, will you at least pass that? And if not, aren’t you playing the same political games that Republicans are… if you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldn’t you do it?” Reid, jettisoning accusations he’d leveled at Republicans moments earlier, answered her:“Why would we want to do that? I have 1,100 people at Nellis Air Force base that are sitting home. They have a few problems of their own. This is — to have someone of your intelligence to suggest such a thing maybe means you’re irresponsible and reckless …”
Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2013/10/megalomaniac...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#169436 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
With the support of the majority of the Electors, how else would we do it?
The 'electors'?

Okay, then ...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#169437 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad, by not being able to recognize humor, you can't tell the difference between humor and facts.
I thought your stuff was funnier than his ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169438 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that, what was wrong with my answer?
We spend far more than we take in in taxes, so we don't have any 'spare' tax dollars to fund a health care system that could be equal to half the tax $$$ we take in. Especially when we're already spending about a third more than we collect.
It's a matter of economics... we don't have the money.
Where? Where did u answer? I was waiting for u to answer coz i thought we were polite to each other last time, but i didn't see anything so i asked Lyndi.

But we do it here in England! Guess what? We pay high taxes, so why don't u guys increase taxes?? Surely that would be better than what Obama is trying to do. Somehow, i just don't think this Obamacare is gonna be good for the American people in the long run.

You guys do have the money but u spend it all on f*ckin' stupid wars! Your government got itself, i mean U, the American people, into this mess and it's diggin' u deeper!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#169439 Oct 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that, what was wrong with my answer?
We spend far more than we take in in taxes, so we don't have any 'spare' tax dollars to fund a health care system that could be equal to half the tax $$$ we take in. Especially when we're already spending about a third more than we collect.
It's a matter of economics... we don't have the money.
You not giving full info , you digress not thing that other don't know already, you beating around the bush ... Agian Oh yea have the money to Fund , knowingly or unknowingly, to support Corporatism and Militarism... SHEEEOPLES!:)- BAWHAHAHAHAHaa
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#169440 Oct 3, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Where did u answer? I was waiting for u to answer coz i thought we were polite to each other last time, but i didn't see anything so i asked Lyndi.
But we do it here in England! Guess what? We pay high taxes, so why don't u guys increase taxes?? Surely that would be better than what Obama is trying to do. Somehow, i just don't think this Obamacare is gonna be good for the American people in the long run.
You guys do have the money but u spend it all on f*ckin' stupid wars! Your government got itself, i mean U, the American people, into this mess and it's diggin' u deeper!
U smart but knowingly they this bunch will never give you real answers to your sensitive questions.

Taxation without representation is criminal , the ones that control Money, resources... controls you way of thinking... Power and greed is what corrupts a nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,845
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 550,941
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dally Mama 753,739
If Muslim women were smart... 9 min Otto Von Hapsburg 2
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,338
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Remnant of 144000 38,904
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min Trunketeer 4,840
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Dr_Zorderz 262,090
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE