Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#169003 Sep 25, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>They have chipped away at it. Over the last few months at least they have revealed that Obama lied about people keeping their doctors and insurance, that he has made deals with all the people he criticizes, that he has said congress does not need to be subject to this great law. The filibuster is a protest pure and simple of all the lies and manipulations. When did we quit using protest to try to bring about change? If Cruz leads the way in protest and the circuits were lit up all through it by people trying to tell their senators, "get rid of it" than the effort was worth it for its historic relevance at least. If the law goes through and it is a disaster, people will remember who fought for them. You're saying that all the protests that were ever made that seemed futile, were for nothing.
The law already went through....it passed nearly 4 years ago.

You're saying that all the protests against things which weren't abolished, were for nothing.
Lost In Transition

United States

#169004 Sep 25, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're right. He didn't surrender. He spoke for 20+ hours and figuratively impaled himself in the senate and collapsed in a heap onto the floor. Harry Reid has now figuratively stepped effortlessly over the crumpled body of Sen. Cruz, taken back the podium and we can listen some more to that creepy raspy rodent-like whisper of his, while he calls republicans anarchists like he did yesterday.
How exactly has this made things better?
It has kept bad policy front and center. It has pushed that policy onto news source's front pages and prime time broadcasts that would normally have never covered it. They'll poke fun of Paul or Cruz, have themselves a regular giggle fest, but they won't be able to seperate them from the policy in question. Cruz and the others can't stop obamacare, and I'm sure they know it. But they can keep it in peoples line of sight. And get a lot of free advertising from some pretty unusual sources in the process. I just hope they don't delay the personal mandate. Let the Walgreens, the Fed Ex's, the Ciscos, Dardens, Home Depots and countless others continue to dump employees into the exchanges. Let this thing play out on a personal basis. As John Roberts said in his ruling, sometimes the people need to realize that their votes carry consequences.
Lost In Transition

United States

#169005 Sep 25, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Catcher said you had a big "R" on your butt.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna keep looking.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#169006 Sep 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think that conservatives and liberals are human beings.
I think that avoiding responsibility, playing the victim, and a disproportionate sense of entitlement are human failings, and human failings don't have/cannot be associated with a political ideology.

I understand that there are well paid entertainers and their parrots (not to mention elected officials) who make a living peddling the notion that human failings are all on the other side or that the other is responsible for everything wrong with society.
I don't buy it. I don't buy it from people who market that crap to liberals or the ones who peddle it to conservatives.

So ... you can take the fact that I'm not giving a direct answer to your question any way you want to. The playbook (and this part is used by both sides) requires that you insinuate that I know you're speaking THE TRUTH, but am avoiding answering because it would make my side look bad.

That's B.S. I'm not answering your question because the question itself is phony. It's based the ridiculous assumption that human failings are ideological.
Willie, you're right that avoiding responsibility, playing the victim, and a disproportionate sense of entitlement are HUMAN failings, as opposed to ideological ones. That's been going on literally since Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

But you are mistaken when you say that these particular human failings "don't have/cannot be associated with a political ideology." That's because in the case of America today and of roughly the last 20 years, a particular political ideology has been deliberately ENCOURAGING these human failings. And I'm sorry, Willie, but there's no excuse for that.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#169007 Sep 25, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican Senator Tom Coburn, isn’t much of a fan of the plan being pushed by some of his fellow Republicans to shutdown the government unless the President’s health care plan is defunded:
I haven't seen that bill. All I've seen is the House bill that funds the ENTIRE federal government, EXCEPT obamacare. Is there another bill that I'm unaware of? Or are you anticipating Harry Reid's bill after he gets the Senate to approve cloture by 60 votes,(54 Ds/6 Rs)? Then Harry can modify the House bill to put back in obamacare funding, and pass it with just 51 votes, without needing any Republican votes to pass, and all the Republicans can vote against it, and tell their voters they did so, knowing it will pass without their vote.
Lyndi wrote:
In a phone interview from his home state of Oklahoma, Coburn slammed a dozen fellow Republican senators who have signed a pledge not to vote for any continuing resolution or appropriations bill that funds Obamacare, which is set to go fully into effect on January 1, 2014.“I’d love to defund it,” said Coburn, a physician who has opposed the president’s national health care scheme from the beginning.“I’d be leading the charge if I thought this would work. But it will not work.”
Thus surrendering without a fight. No wonder Harry has it so easy.

Welcome to obamacare!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169008 Sep 25, 2013
Let’s not forget the rodeo clown that is now banned from his trade because he wore an Obama mask. Every single president has been mocked. A funny mask has been made to represent every president. Not a damn word was ever said until that Rodeo Clown wears one of Obama. Not only is that man fired and banned from his trade, but to add insult to injury, the NAACP wanted the DOJ to bring hate-crime charges. Where is the NAACP and DOJ when it comes to those black boys that placed they hate white people on their face book accts and then they went out and shot one in the back for no other reason than not liking Europeans. I recently heard that was not a hate crime because a white was rolling with the blacks. Needless to say, that was a lie. The so-called ‘white-boy’ was an interracial black that a white created. A lot of those have been attacking European-Americans with their black friends [descendants of African-American slaves] as of lately.
I didn’t hear to much from the jesse jacksons and al sharptons about the anti-white rhetoric coming from the DHS worker….

http://www.newsmax.com/US/dhs-employee-anti-w...

It is damn pitiful how many ignorant European-Americans there are. Many have no clue that the more that they intermingle with you people, the more they are killed, maimed, etc.
There has been many, many visiting British and European visitors that have come here only to be murdered, robbed ,raped and tortured by you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves]. Now you have added an Australian to your list of accomplishments.
That is okay though. You see, the more interracials you create with European-Americans, the more isolated your vile race becomes. Believe me, you [as a race] are on your way out. Unbelievable, you make up only maybe 12% of the U.S population, but you kill more white people than white people do.
It is just unbelievable how white people just keep-on keeping on helping you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves]. Not long ago a ding bat white broad was coming out of her suburb area to help a black district in Oakland and for her efforts,, you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] shot her to death. If she left behind children, maybe they will learn from their mothers death. I have a funny feeling they won’t learn a damn thing. Funny about that incident , no mainstream media play at all.None whatsoever. I just wonder what the outcome would be if the table was turned- European-Americans that took down a black.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169009 Sep 25, 2013
Obama himself is laying groundwork that is going to do serious damage to your black race [descendants of African-American slaves], especially in the area of education . If Obama could have his way and go full out with his radical left agenda, blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] would be quickly and literally thrown under the bus. Although, due to the nature of the foundation of this country, he cannot do whatever he wants so it is taking time, but what he can get away with and push through the system is showing it’s fruits.
The funny thing is, no matter what he does to you people, you will support him with mucho gusto..

The majority of you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] think that Obama is like you, but that guy comes from a family tree that has absolutely no ties to you whatsoever.
TBC..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169010 Sep 25, 2013
Have a look around you, you are becoming obsolete everywhere; in not too long, you will not be needed for the Democrat voting block anymore. The Interracials that many of you create are replacing you in the workforce because they are preferred over you. Interracials are considered black so when one hires an interracial, that fills the slot for “African-American“. Even the ‘African-Americans” are using the interracial blacks as models and so forth to represent the “African-American” community.
Yes, by your own doing, your unemployment rate is going to literally skyrocket more than ever.
Oh yeah, you’ll lash out more than ever before by killing and beating up more ignorant fool white people as they continue to love you. But it wont do you any good.
Think about it…. After four hundred years or so, you make up only about twelve percent of the U.S population. How much of a percentage of that twelve percent is illiterate ,,,in prison , on parole and felons?
You will only be used as cannon fodder and to keep the prison industry and the related in big business..
Now with many of you breeding European-American into your family line, as mentioned above, you will be completely isolated
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169011 Sep 25, 2013
Now even though the intteracials are preferred over you in the workforce and so on, the whites that create the black interracial are for the most part reduced to your ranks.
Not all European-Americans are brain dead zombies that have no clue to what is going around them, Many are quite aware of what you are doing by slaughtering them in record numbers. As a result, more prisons will be built,, your unemployment rate will soar like never before and so on… Just remember new techniques are being developed everyday that are better than the previous.
As of right now, your black schools are graduating black students that are barely one step above illiteracy.
Obama has crashed much of the “higher education” and other advantages for you people. They are instead teaching better people English- such as Mexicans, Latino‘s, Asians and so on. You are being replaced. Have a good look see in your ‘hoods, miyatas. Many, many Europeans might be spineless punks and cowards and run from you while you beat the living daylights out of them and kill them and they pretend that things are ‘dandy’, but the Mexicans and Latinos are not punks and cowards; European-Americans run when you surge their neighborhoods, the Mexicans and Latino’s are doing to you what you are doing to the whites. Odd that most of them are part White; I don’t know what gives them such heart and spine, It has to be the Indian in them. Judging by the European-Americans actions these days, It certainly can’t be the European blood that gives them their ferocity and heart.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169012 Sep 25, 2013
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169013 Sep 25, 2013
The free telephone program has recently gone from $822 million to over $9 billion. Do you think that is because you have had a massive surge in black births? Sooner or later, the money will start getting thin. Who do you think will be hit first with the cut backs?
Don’t get me wrong here, black people, I am on your side- I am for stopping ‘stop and frisk’, stand your ground laws and more gun control especially in the black [descendants of African-American slaves] communities. Most of you don’t know how to use them efficiently anyways. Too add, your arms are getting very thin.
I know for a fact that many of you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are screaming for a race war and that is why you have been continuously attacking and/or killing many, many European-Americans. I will tell you something here , If so many whites weren’t such damn punks and mind screwed , you would be crushed in very short order. None of this waiting for years while your multi-faceted genocide wipes you out- if you got what you want, as in a race war, you would be gone in a matter of a couple of months. Just the simple fact that you have absolutely no power, no control, no nothing in this country would aid in your downfall. The Mexicans in Mexico have more power and influence in this country than you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] do. You retarded village idiots don’t realize that though. You think you have Obama and Eric Holder, you funny monkeys.
Yes!!.. That’s it!!.. get real mad and lash out some more by mobbing old European-American men, raping ninety year old white women and having thirty-on-one fights with white girls busting-up their faces. Or maybe you could light another white boy on fire and scream “burn,white boy, burn!”
Your racial attacks are getting more and more frequent and violent as you try to get what you want, do you really know what you would be bringing onto yourselves?
TBC..

Location hidden

#169014 Sep 25, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
This had nothing to do with politics. Most of those kids probably had no clue about politics, I know I didn't when I was that age, nor did any of my friends. It was something 'cool', and everybody decided to be a part of the action.
As with anything that involves liquor, boys and girls and is not supervised, it got out of hand. I'm sure most of the kids attending only planned on harmless partying, not trashing the guy's home.

The people I blame are their parents. They should have demanded their kids apologize to the owner, and then get busy cleaning up the home. They should not be protecting their kids from having to accept any consequences of their actions. It annoys me that the parents aren't considering the message that they're sending to their children.
Well said, Bob. What these kids did was disgusting, and so were the reactions of their parents. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

One note to my last post: I did not intend to imply that this kind of wanton destruction and complete lack of remorse or shame by these kids and their so-called "parents" was the result of liberal ideology. This falls more into the "no excuses whatsoever" category.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#169015 Sep 25, 2013
Let’s bow our heads in prayer…..

RFD

Oakland, CA

#169016 Sep 25, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>

Welcome to obamacare!
Yes!! Welcome to Obmacare!!. one of the facets of the multi faceted genocide of the blackck race [descendants of Afriican-American laves}.

Btw, the Affordable Health Care Act was made up LONG before Obama was in office. Obama had nothing at all to do with it.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#169017 Sep 25, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a fake filbuster but I was still kind of hoping he'd read the whole Affordable Care Act outloud so Pelosi can find out what's in it. But on second thought, what would be the point of that? She doesn't need to know what's in it because she and the rest of congress have been granted a presidential pardon and don't have to use it.
It's pretty obnoxious that the American people have to put up with this psycho healthcare plan but Congress doesn't. But it does makes one wonder. If it's so darn good, why in the world would they opt out?
(((BOING)))
I've got it! It isn't any good and they know it!
==
Back to the filibuster. Can people wear a Depends adult diaper when they do this or is that against the rules?
With all the facetious use of the phrase "low-information voter", naturally it makes one become even more aware of partisan misinformation and gratuitous myth. You don't have to wait long - why, here's one now, the mythical "Congressional exemption". There's you pushing it, and everyone that resonates with your position believing it and adopting it for their own, and so on and so on. There's the sum and substance of the knowledge base of the self-proclaimed "high-information voter" right there.

Don't you ever wonder, if someone feels they have a good argument for or against a thing, why they feel the need to resort to falsehoods to support their position?

Obviously becaue they don't have a good argument otherwise....

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#169018 Sep 25, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie, you're right that avoiding responsibility, playing the victim, and a disproportionate sense of entitlement are HUMAN failings, as opposed to ideological ones. That's been going on literally since Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
But you are mistaken when you say that these particular human failings "don't have/cannot be associated with a political ideology." That's because in the case of America today and of roughly the last 20 years, a particular political ideology has been deliberately ENCOURAGING these human failings. And I'm sorry, Willie, but there's no excuse for that.
I'm not surprised you disagree, Roberta, since we've been disagreeing over it for as long as the thread's been going on.

Location hidden

#169019 Sep 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not surprised you disagree, Roberta, since we've been disagreeing over it for as long as the thread's been going on.
Bananas. I only disagree with you when you're wrong ;)

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#169020 Sep 25, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the things you've been mistakenly thinking I'm wrong about all that time.

;-)
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#169021 Sep 25, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you agree with WWW on? Curious George wants to know? We don't believe you ! MWhahahahahahaa
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#169022 Sep 25, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher said you had a big "R" on your butt.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna keep looking.
Watch out she Sh!t a load NeoCONservartive BS! BAHAHAhahaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Karma is a_______ 856,048
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Patrick Daniels 596,759
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min ChristineM 444,378
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 18 min Paul Porter1 1,470
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 35 min copout 221,824
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 46 min andet1987 8
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 56 min sangili karuppan 7,344
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Bella Italia 612,655
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 1,083
More from around the web