Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#169037 Sep 25, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! Welcome to Obmacare!!. one of the facets of the multi faceted genocide of the blackck race [descendants of Afriican-American laves}.
Btw, the Affordable Health Care Act was made up LONG before Obama was in office. Obama had nothing at all to do with it.
I'll make you a deal, if you'll ignore my post, I'll happily ignore your racist rants.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#169038 Sep 25, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are bizarre. I'd tell you why but Willie don't like that. Anyway check into it.
How is Catcher bizarre?

You should see me , I'm to sexy for my underware, meaning i'm bodlily naked at home. Know that is i'm Bizarre. i do think you're Bizarre in your own way, as others also have their bizarreness , it's hidden! The little quirkiness makes us all human, don't you think sis LISW. Do tell?

BWhahahahaaa

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#169039 Sep 25, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the Congressional Switchboard. Senator Cruz caused a lot of people to call their Senators, enough so that people couldn't get through.
BTW, I only had to call one Senator, I was pretty comfortable guessing how my other Senator was going to vote.
In this very forum a while back when Wendy Davis was called a hero for her stand that basically was the media as well. Now that someone on the right speaks passionately he is called "an embarrassment". The war on Cruz, many from rino's shows me he is right on. I for one am sick and tired of both the right and left in power that have the inside the beltway mentality.

United States

#169040 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
In this very forum a while back when Wendy Davis was called a hero for her stand that basically was the media as well. Now that someone on the right speaks passionately he is called "an embarrassment". The war on Cruz, many from rino's shows me he is right on. I for one am sick and tired of both the right and left in power that have the inside the beltway mentality.
That what our crooked /greedy US Megalamanics in Power want is Division and wars at home and abroad with others , incited a divide nation and nation at war with world in name of Hegemonic Agendas! You half awake, finally , you need a bigger douse of reality, a punch in you peebrain! BAHAHAHAHHAaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#169041 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how the senior Republican's policy,'if we let the Democrats have their way, we win', is a winning policy.

I hope there are primary fights in all their futures. It's worth the risk of losing the seats, to get rid of Republicans that buckle when things get tough.

I think they've forgotten that they were elected to represent us, not to see that they get re-elected, and rich.

Clearwater, FL

#169042 Sep 25, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how the senior Republican's policy,'if we let the Democrats have their way, we win', is a winning policy.
I hope there are primary fights in all their futures. It's worth the risk of losing the seats, to get rid of Republicans that buckle when things get tough.
I think they've forgotten that they were elected to represent us, not to see that they get re-elected, and rich.
It isn't. I don't where Cruz gets the strength but right after his 21 hours he went on Rush's show. He was saying that in many lunches for the Republicans you would need therapy to cope. Winning is almost never talked about, just optics and sound bytes to get elected again. I thank God for him and this nation desperately needs more men and women like him that have "a fidelity to the constitution" (his words)
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#169043 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being Ms. Davis' action was a true filibuster, and accomplished it's aim, for the moment. Cruz' grandstand was just Kabuki theater, having no procedural purpose. I think you'd have to go clear back to Huey Long to find an equivalent example of self-aggrandizing hubris.

Surely I'm not the only one that noticed the irony in his choice of material with his compelling Green Eggs And Ham recitation? What's the theme of that story again? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? The close-minded folly of rejecting something in any conceivable form before it's even been tried, maybe?

The story also illustrates perfectly why the ACA opponents have become so desperate with implementation looming. Sam-I-Am, upon finally trying the dish, finds he actually likes it! If our right-wing extremists had been there, the story would have been completely different. Rather than talking Sam-I-Am into trying it, they'd use deception, dishonesty, and deceit to keep him from it.

Clearwater, FL

#169044 Sep 25, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>The difference being Ms. Davis' action was a true filibuster, and accomplished it's aim, for the moment. Cruz' grandstand was just Kabuki theater, having no procedural purpose. I think you'd have to go clear back to Huey Long to find an equivalent example of self-aggrandizing hubris.
Surely I'm not the only one that noticed the irony in his choice of material with his compelling Green Eggs And Ham recitation? What's the theme of that story again? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? The close-minded folly of rejecting something in any conceivable form before it's even been tried, maybe?
The story also illustrates perfectly why the ACA opponents have become so desperate with implementation looming. Sam-I-Am, upon finally trying the dish, finds he actually likes it! If our right-wing extremists had been there, the story would have been completely different. Rather than talking Sam-I-Am into trying it, they'd use deception, dishonesty, and deceit to keep him from it.
Pure crap as usual Hip. Tell you what, I already personally know one person that lost 10 hours a week in pay because the owner of the business she works at said he needed to do it with the aca. Now that could be just that business owner saying that as an excuse but wife and I have already got a fun letter from our insurance that the fun is about to start. I don't care if the guy last night read from Penthouse letters he has everyone talking tonight. The deceit is all you guy and even some libs are now saying well no, cost won't go down. Really! Fun is about to start. When more people are let go and others go full time to part time please go outside, own it and take a bow.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#169045 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't. I don't where Cruz gets the strength but right after his 21 hours he went on Rush's show.
Uh, you really need to be shown "where Cruz gets his strength" to go straight from a pointless pretend filibuster to a right-wing radio show? Self-promotion is a magic elixir.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>He was saying that in many lunches for the Republicans you would need therapy to cope. Winning is almost never talked about, just optics and sound bytes to get elected again. I thank God for him and this nation desperately needs more men and women like him that have "a fidelity to the constitution" (his words)
Newsflash to Cruz: The US Supreme Court affirms that the ACA is constitutional. It's a common delusion of the self-involved who think "fidelity to the constitution" equals "all that and only that which agrees with my agenda."

Clearwater, FL

#169046 Sep 25, 2013
Don't liars ever get anything new? Just had Hannity on for a sec. Had to turn it off but heard once again some lib call the right "terrorists". You would think after what happened in Boston and it last week in Africa and a Christian church in Pakistan this lie wouldn't stand. And people wonder why this nation is so divided?

Clearwater, FL

#169047 Sep 25, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you really need to be shown "where Cruz gets his strength" to go straight from a pointless pretend filibuster to a right-wing radio show? Self-promotion is a magic elixir.
<quoted text>Newsflash to Cruz: The US Supreme Court affirms that the ACA is constitutional. It's a common delusion of the self-involved who think "fidelity to the constitution" equals "all that and only that which agrees with my agenda."
Newsflash to you. As I posted yesterday most in government long ago went off the rails. I've read the constitution. Most in it are self serving and its not a hard read. I mean Catcher, one of your guys has said I am as dumb as a box of rocks.(love that tolerance btw like another lib wishing Cruz's aid's children painful deaths)
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#169048 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure crap as usual Hip. Tell you what, I already personally know one person that lost 10 hours a week in pay because the owner of the business she works at said he needed to do it with the aca. Now that could be just that business owner saying that as an excuse but wife and I have already got a fun letter from our insurance that the fun is about to start. I don't care if the guy last night read from Penthouse letters he has everyone talking tonight. The deceit is all you guy and even some libs are now saying well no, cost won't go down. Really! Fun is about to start. When more people are let go and others go full time to part time please go outside, own it and take a bow.
Probably not. I don't own any of this. The business owner "owns" his reaction. There's nothing new there. Apparently you've been blessed to never work in one of the McDonalds/Wal-Mart-style businesses that deliberately keep hours and benefits below a set threshold so that their workers qualify for gov't safety net programs. It's part of their business model. The Wal-Marts are gaming the system and your only criticism is for the 24-hr/week minimum wage "takers" and the gov't. The McDonalds/Wal-Marts count on the support of a brainwashed middle-class who argue for them and against their own family's best interest.

If you want me to "own" it, than go back to the single-payer plan the President originally proposed. What we have now is the mongrel bill produced after his proposal went thru bipartisan committee. The modifications that produced this bill were in "compromise" with Republicans - the same Republicans who got the changes they wanted behind closed doors, and then as soon as they stepped out in the light immediately denounced it for the cameras. There's your gamesmanship New Republican-style. These are more of those inconvenient facts so easily forgotten by those that flatter themselves "high-information voters".

It is understood that you will also dismiss this as "pure crap" but void of any "high information" for rebuttal.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#169049 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash to you. As I posted yesterday most in government long ago went off the rails. I've read the constitution. Most in it are self serving and its not a hard read. I mean Catcher, one of your guys has said I am as dumb as a box of rocks.(love that tolerance btw like another lib wishing Cruz's aid's children painful deaths)
Why is it always about me?
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#169050 Sep 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
What someone called you sometime has to do with any of the foregoing topical discussion is a mystery known only to yourself, but you did manage to get your daily persecution plug in, so it's all good. Glad I could be there for ya, for mine is a servant ministry.

.sniltihc dna saeP
sisonGpiH
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#169051 Sep 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it always about me?
Once you are assigned space up in there, it is forever occupied.

United States

#169052 Sep 25, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>The difference being Ms. Davis' action was a true filibuster, and accomplished it's aim, for the moment. Cruz' grandstand was just Kabuki theater, having no procedural purpose. I think you'd have to go clear back to Huey Long to find an equivalent example of self-aggrandizing hubris.
Most should look into this of what you mention in your post about Huey Long, good one their Hip!
Quote fro Huey long
They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side, but no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
— Huey Long, campaign speech for the re-election of Senator Hattie Caraway (D-AR), 1932 (Williams p. 589)

United States

#169053 Sep 25, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Once you are assigned space up in there, it is forever occupied.
Christ Clearwater got it made, mental for for ,'Insane in the brain...' like the song that drive christ up the wall! ABHAHAHAHAHAHHA

United States

#169054 Sep 25, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not. I don't own any of this. The business owner "owns" his reaction. There's nothing new there. Apparently you've been blessed to never work in one of the McDonalds/Wal-Mart-style businesses that deliberately keep hours and benefits below a set threshold so that their workers qualify for gov't safety net programs. It's part of their business model. The Wal-Marts are gaming the system and your only criticism is for the 24-hr/week minimum wage "takers" and the gov't. The McDonalds/Wal-Marts count on the support of a brainwashed middle-class who argue for them and against their own family's best interest.
If you want me to "own" it, than go back to the single-payer plan the President originally proposed. What we have now is the mongrel bill produced after his proposal went thru bipartisan committee. The modifications that produced this bill were in "compromise" with Republicans - the same Republicans who got the changes they wanted behind closed doors, and then as soon as they stepped out in the light immediately denounced it for the cameras. There's your gamesmanship New Republican-style. These are more of those inconvenient facts so easily forgotten by those that flatter themselves "high-information voters".
It is understood that you will also dismiss this as "pure crap" but void of any "high information" for rebuttal.
Christ Is asleep on the job for sure, does he know about Walmart... and exployee compensation and labor rights abuses... Yet even msogt of the High info Voters are clueless about the Gramm-Leech Bliley Act , and had not idea who is involved in enacted this obnoxious criminal Legis. bill , and clueless about its future concurrent consequences , you guess it's another bipartsanshop-of-horror agenda. So many are in the dark, even for high -info-voters are ignorant. How you get low and even high-ingo voters to see the light on those sly hidden agendas of Bipartisanship collobarative agendas hidden from public and even for most High-info voters are nost time in dark ? Solutions, anyone?

United States

#169055 Sep 25, 2013
Huey Long On FDR and the New Deal

Whenever this administration has gone to the left I have voted for it, and whenever it has gone to the right I have voted against it."
— Huey Long (Williams p. 708)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#169056 Sep 25, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Christ Clearwater got it made, mental for for ,'Insane in the brain...' like the song that drive christ up the wall! ABHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Clearwater is always unhappy.

And he blames it on me.

Go figure.

(USC women against UCLA women, volleyball, live on TV right now)

Now those women are something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KENTUCKY- 678,639
Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 6 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min ROCCO 118,629
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 26 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,211
What was the Yugoslav military doing deployed i... 46 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,165
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
More from around the web