udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168804 Sep 21, 2013
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
www.globalresearch.ca/ , February 20, 2010

Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168805 Sep 21, 2013
challengers of it all wrote:
Serious?!?!?!?!
This guy G W Bush is NOT a hero at all.
He doesn't know the meaning of the word hero.
He should be impeached!!!
He is responsible for over a million deaths and millions wounded. Even his own people have dies at his command.
And yeah he did lie about WMD just so he could steal oil.
Sooooooo where exactly is all this OIL he allegedly stole?
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168806 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lance deHaven-Smith from Florida State University writes in American Behavioral Scientist, February 2010

State Crimes Against Democracy
by Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff
"
The concept of "State Crimes Against Democracy" (SCADs) involve high-level government officials, often in combination with private interests, that engage in covert activities for political advantages and power.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168807 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lynn Margulis from the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Rock Creek Free Press

"
All three buildings [World Trade Center] were destroyed by carefully planned, orchestrated and executed controlled demolition.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168808 Sep 21, 2013
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)
http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008
"
Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.
Yeah worthless troll. I'm certain Lusty appreciates YOUR support, especially on this issue.

Support from a mindless parrot that's been blabbering the same thing in fractured-English gibberish for nearly 5 years, when not flooding the thread with the same "copy & paste" editorials.

Support from a Cindy Sheehan extreme peacenik, too damn lazy to take free ESL classes.

Support from an anti-semite who's already been kicked off Topix at least twice. That explains all the user name changes, doesn't it, world idiot?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168809 Sep 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.
:)
She's clueless about politics, but she follows the 'Housewives of ...'.

She's a great daughter and mom, we just don't discuss politics, or TV choices.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168810 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This ongoing Public Service Announcement has been brought to you
by Katherine Lust aka Shovelhead72, who really believes in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory in which BushCo is responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, and murdering nearly 3000 innocent men, women, and children.
Spelled my name wrong and ALMOST threw in the requisite "shovelface.'

You must be feeling better!
Good to know.

:)

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#168811 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lynn Margulis from the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Rock Creek Free Press

"
All three buildings [World Trade Center] were destroyed by carefully planned, orchestrated and executed controlled demolition.
She was a biologist. What would she know about engineering or demolition?
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168812 Sep 21, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a biologist. What would she know about engineering or demolition?
Most likely she talked with other meetings of scientists... and those in know about Demolition and engineering who had done research in 9/11 ...
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168813 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah worthless troll. I'm certain Lusty appreciates YOUR support, especially on this issue.
Support from a mindless parrot that's been blabbering the same thing in fractured-English gibberish for nearly 5 years, when not flooding the thread with the same "copy & paste" editorials.
Support from a Cindy Sheehan extreme peacenik, too damn lazy to take free ESL classes.
Support from an anti-semite who's already been kicked off Topix at least twice. That explains all the user name changes, doesn't it, world idiot?
But you biggest worthless troll and war mongering supporter of evil and men without/lack moral... I see the War hawk still screeching like a maniac! You machavellian and leo Struassian is duly noted! BHHAHAHAAHhah MWBAHAHAHAHAaa Not anti-semite , as those good jews even want to run away from their own kind and want nothing to do with the own kind war mongering Zionist Jews . You US warmongering Zionist/neocons are real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-peace, Anti-world, Anti-civil liberties, Anti-human rights, Anti-Freedoom... you worst you not human but lowest of low on plane humanit war mongering barbarian scvmbuckets of sh!ts! hell is your domain, begone satan! WBHAHAHAHHahaaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168814 Sep 21, 2013
ADD! not same every time and necessary same to answers the posts of those posters who need to know, especially for new posters who need their post be answer...
US a WORLD WARMONGER

United States

#168815 Sep 21, 2013
9/11 Truth. An American Enigma
by Peter Phillips, Professor of Sociology at Sonoma State University

The factual arguments clearly establish the possibility of controlled demolition of the WTC buildings on September 11, 2001, yet, there is almost zero coverage in the corporate media in the US. This is top down corporate censorship pure and simple. Even if other scientists can be found to disagree with the study, the policy of ignoring the topic inside the corporate media is relatively absolute... Perhaps the mainstream science journalists left their critical thinking skills at home and gave the scientific method the day off. Or maybe the real conspiracy exists within the boardrooms of the corporate mainstream media.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168816 Sep 21, 2013
Robert Altemeyer , retired Professor of Psychology at the University of Manitoba.

Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p184

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168817 Sep 21, 2013
R. Claire Snyder,
Masters of War, ed Carl Boggs, p261

Since September 11th, both the neoliberal and social-conservative wings within the Republican party have been deliberately fueling the forces of militarism in order to advance their long-standing political agendas—protecting corporate interests and reconsolidating male dominance—with precious little resistance from the Democratic party.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168818 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text> But you biggest worthless troll and war mongering supporter of evil and men without/lack moral... I see the War hawk still screeching like a maniac! You machavellian and leo Struassian is duly noted! BHHAHAHAAHhah MWBAHAHAHAHAaa Not anti-semite , as those good jews even want to run away from their own kind and want nothing to do with the own kind war mongering Zionist Jews . You US warmongering Zionist/neocons are real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-peace, Anti-world, Anti-civil liberties, Anti-human rights, Anti-Freedoom... you worst you not human but lowest of low on plane humanit war mongering barbarian scvmbuckets of sh!ts! hell is your domain, begone satan! WBHAHAHAHHahaaaaa
Yada yada yada yada same thing over and over and over and over and over and over yada yada yada yada same thing over and over and over and over and over and over yada yada yada yada same thing over and over and over and over and over and over yada yada yada yada same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.

Gibberish.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168819 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>Most likely she talked with other meetings of scientists... and those in know about Demolition and engineering who had done research in 9/11 ...
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. MOST likely yer fulla crapola as usual.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168820 Sep 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. MOST likely yer fulla crapola as usual.
"Most likely", another one of those 'definitive' statements that losers use as their supporting 'evidence' for their silly theories.
endtimes

AOL

#168821 Sep 22, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168822 Sep 22, 2013
From the WGY home page:
An open letter to parents in Rensselaer County

What planet do you live on?

Last week, word got out that your children had broken into a home in Stephentown and threw a party. More than 300 of them partied and drunkenly smashed windows, urinated on the floors, stood on tables, punched holes in the ceiling and stole a statue that was part of a memorial for the owner’s stillborn grandson. Oh, it gets better. Before, during and after the party, they tweeted about it and posted pictures of themselves engaged in this behavior.

Way to go.

The house is owned by former NFL player Brian Holloway. It is his second residence, paid for in part by his Super Bowl bonus. He lives in Florida and the Stephentown house is on the market. He watched this unfold online while at his home in Florida. Instead of demanding the arrest of your kids, he instead created a website, www.helpmesave300.com where he reposted their photos, identified the people involved, and called for ways to reach out to young people and show them that there are better ways to spend their time than drinking, drugs and vandalism.

He is a better person than I would have been in that position. It takes class and compassion to see beyond the urine stained carpets, broken windows, damaged walls and blatant disrespect to reach out to your kids. He even offered to welcome these derelicts back to his house for a picnic, where they would work together to make repairs and clean up the mess they left behind. I don’t know that the rest of us would have been able to react the same way.

And one kid showed up. One, out of the 300 teens who were there.

Instead of dragging your kids back to apologize and clean up the mess, you lashed out at Brian Holloway, threatened to firebomb his house, and are now planning to sue him. For what? For identifying your kids online. Well guess what? Your little Johnny did that himself the minute he tweeted that iPhone photo standing on the dining room table, holding a red solo cup filled with beer.

Look, I don’t blame you for what your kids did. Heck, I don’t even really blame them. Teens will be teens, and they do stupid things sometimes. We’ve all been there. It’s not fair to judge parents on the mistakes their kids make. It is how you handle that behavior afterwards that reflects on you as a parent.

Instead of sitting little Johnny down and reminding him that what he did is not acceptable and then dragging him by the collar to apologize to Mr. Holloway, you chose instead to harass and threaten the victim. Let’s not forget here, your child victimized this man by destroying his home. How dare you respond with anything other than regret, embarrassment, and a sincere apology instead of righteous indignation, threats of violence and lawsuits.

Parents like you are responsible for an entire generation that expects the world handed to them, because you have given it to them all along. Instead of teaching your kids to work hard and earn things, you give a trophy to every kid in youth sports and then hand them an iPhone in middle school. You are the parents screaming through the fence at the Little League umpire instead of teaching good sportsmanship. You are the ones criticizing the teacher instead of realizing they just want to help your child learn.

Can you please just step back and look at what you are doing to your kids? This is the generation that will grow up to lead our country and make decisions regarding our lives. I hope none of them are YOUR children.

-Kelly
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168823 Sep 22, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I found this in seconds:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-lukianoff/...
If you are properly conditioned/programmed, you may think this is a clear cut conservative vs liberal issue.
It's not. The tactic is an oldie but a goodie, though.
I was looking for a standard news article via google from ABC, CBS, NBC or MSNBC and when it seemed to take too much digging because they probably didn't want to report it in the first place, I went against my better judgement and used FOX as my source. It didn't dawn on me, Willie to me to hunt for the >Huffington Post.<
And furthermore, I don't use news "tactics." THAT is what's made the liberal news media a journalistic joke and that is why when one googles: "Modesto college student tries to pass out constitution" you won't find ABC, NBC, CBS OR MSNBC mentioned on the first page. The following are the sources listed on page 1 of my search and if you think the 4 news organizations I mentioned are missing due to an odd coinincidence, you've lost your mind and you really should make an effort to go find it.

***** FOX News
***** examiner.com
***** RT·
***** www.foxnews.com
***** www.theblaze.com
***** www.fireandreamitchell.com
***** www.mjc.edu
*****www.myfoxdc
***** FOX News
***** thefire.org/article/16246.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 773,449
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min truth 558,854
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,246
Snow in Chicago! 2 hr andet1987 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web