Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Christmas wrapping, please - I know someone who greatly admires Bill O'Reilly.
You'd think I woulda raised her better ...
My daughter's a 'low information' liberal. It took years of professional counseling for my wife and me to recover from the shame.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Potencies wrote:
Bush is not a hero at all. The whole notion the Bush might even be considered as a hero is disgusting and makes me shiver then want to vomit, then I want to cry, then I feel angry.
Dont you realize he lied about WMD in Iraq? This killed thousands. How is that a hero?
Didnt he steal an election?
Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.

Next time, just ask WHY Bush is a hero, and leave it at that. You're more likely to get respectful answers, even though they may leave you shaking your head, and wondering what country you're in...

Or say something nice about him - they'll talk to you about Bush all night, if you're expressing approval where he's concerned.

Otherwise, the topic is closed, regardless of nomenclature.

Have fun!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Blue Scar wrote:
I want to see Buch get impeached. And there are a lot of people who believe he should be impeached.
Does this sounds outrages? Impeaching Bush?
LOL! US so corrupted , not even Dept of Justice will do any thing . But the International War crimes tribunal had tried War monger Bushjr for war crimes against humanity, the irritating thing is US authorities won't give Bush & co up , and this will have consequences as world will no longer trust US .

Jimmy Carter, February 3, 2006
'
There are people in Washington … who never intend to withdraw military forces from Iraq and they're looking for ten, 20, 50 years into the future … the reason that we went into Iraq was to establish a permanent military base in the Gulf region, and I have never heard any of our leaders say that they would commit themselves to the Iraqi people that ten years from now there will be no military bases of the United States in Iraq.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's a 'low information' liberal. It took years of professional counseling for my wife and me to recover from the shame.
I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.

:)
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.
Next time, just ask WHY Bush is a hero, and leave it at that. You're more likely to get respectful answers, even though they may leave you shaking your head, and wondering what country you're in...
Or say something nice about him - they'll talk to you about Bush all night, if you're expressing approval where he's concerned.
Have fun!
They forgot someone, i really be very attentive to needs of new truth-seekers... Justice Seeker reverence?:)
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Noam Chomsky,
"
Special warfare—whether called counterinsurgency, or low-intensity conflict, or some other euphemism—is simply international terrorism—and it has long been official US policy, a weapon in the arsenal used for the larger sociopolitical project
HipGnozizzz

Astoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
How far? Duelling pistols, or epees? Seconds required or not?
Open space or wooded area?
I'm a Virgo "dude". Check out the characteristics some time.
Same here. Happy B'day.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. Happy B'day.
How you two are alike but in total contrarian to each other? A paradox i do think! Cusp aSTROLOGICAL DIFFERENCES! hUMMMM!

BAhahhahaaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.
:)
MIGHT IT BE HE IS BOBBIN FOR cONTROLLED FASCIST IMPACT CONTROLS ON EUDCATION OF HIS LOW INFO Followers?

wbhahhhaAAA
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

James Perloff

The Hidden Evil
The Financial Elite's Covert War Against the Civilian Population
by Mark M. Rich
Lulu Enterprises, 2008, paperback
p66

"
In 1939, on the eve of the [German] blitzkrieg, the Rockefellers' Standard Oil of New Jersey sold $20 million in aviation fuel to ... I.G. Farben [and] even had an American subsidiary called American I.G.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Malaysia's former Premier Mahathir Mohamad about U.S. threats to attack Iran

Global Research, November 17, 2007

"Are we to condone the mass killing of innocent civilians because of the folly and bloodlust of their government leaders as was the case in World War I and World War II?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Amazon's gonna pay me $29.95 if I get that book?
Plus tax. It'll be under yer pillow next to the Mega Bux winning lottery ticket.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! US so corrupted , not even Dept of Justice will do any thing . But the International War crimes tribunal had tried War monger Bushjr for war crimes against humanity, the irritating thing is US authorities won't give Bush & co up , and this will have consequences as world will no longer trust US .
Jimmy Carter, February 3, 2006
'
There are people in Washington … who never intend to withdraw military forces from Iraq and they're looking for ten, 20, 50 years into the future … the reason that we went into Iraq was to establish a permanent military base in the Gulf region, and I have never heard any of our leaders say that they would commit themselves to the Iraqi people that ten years from now there will be no military bases of the United States in Iraq.
Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes, by Andrzej Lobaczewski

Beware the Psychopath, My Son
by Clinton Callahan

I make the effort to share this information because it gives me, at last, a plausible answer to a long-unanswered question: Why, no matter how much intelligent goodwill exists in the world, is there so much war, suffering and injustice?... The answer is that civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been built on slavery and mass murder. Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, cheat, steal, torture, manipulate, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse, in order to establish their own sense of security through domination.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Potencies wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is not a hero at all. The whole notion the Bush might even be considered as a hero is disgusting and makes me shiver then want to vomit, then I want to cry, then I feel angry.

Dont you realize he lied about WMD in Iraq? This killed thousands. How is that a hero?

Didnt he steal an election?

[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.

Have fun!
This ongoing Public Service Announcement has been brought to you
by Katherine Lust aka Shovelhead72, who really believes in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory in which BushCo is responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, and murdering nearly 3000 innocent men, women, and children.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This ongoing Public Service Announcement has been brought to you
by Katherine Lust aka Shovelhead72, who really believes in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory in which BushCo is responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, and murdering nearly 3000 innocent men, women, and children.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)

http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008

"
Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. Happy B'day.
Thx but I stopped having b'days about 14 years ago. Don't do holidays either, but have no desire to wish anyone else to emulate
that attitude.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
www.globalresearch.ca/ , February 20, 2010

Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

challengers of it all wrote:
Serious?!?!?!?!
This guy G W Bush is NOT a hero at all.
He doesn't know the meaning of the word hero.
He should be impeached!!!
He is responsible for over a million deaths and millions wounded. Even his own people have dies at his command.
And yeah he did lie about WMD just so he could steal oil.
Sooooooo where exactly is all this OIL he allegedly stole?
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Professor Lance deHaven-Smith from Florida State University writes in American Behavioral Scientist, February 2010

State Crimes Against Democracy
by Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff
"
The concept of "State Crimes Against Democracy" (SCADs) involve high-level government officials, often in combination with private interests, that engage in covert activities for political advantages and power.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Professor Lynn Margulis from the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Rock Creek Free Press

"
All three buildings [World Trade Center] were destroyed by carefully planned, orchestrated and executed controlled demolition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161,181 - 161,200 of172,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

440 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joyful8118 719,813
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 532,224
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 23 min Doctor REALITY 15
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min meman 114,929
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Remnant of 144000 38,437
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Dave Nelson 223,974
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min NoStress4me 599,025
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,337
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••