#168797 Sep 21, 2013
James Perloff

The Hidden Evil
The Financial Elite's Covert War Against the Civilian Population
by Mark M. Rich
Lulu Enterprises, 2008, paperback
p66

"
In 1939, on the eve of the [German] blitzkrieg, the Rockefellers' Standard Oil of New Jersey sold $20 million in aviation fuel to ... I.G. Farben [and] even had an American subsidiary called American I.G.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168798 Sep 21, 2013
Malaysia's former Premier Mahathir Mohamad about U.S. threats to attack Iran

Global Research, November 17, 2007

"Are we to condone the mass killing of innocent civilians because of the folly and bloodlust of their government leaders as was the case in World War I and World War II?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168799 Sep 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Amazon's gonna pay me $29.95 if I get that book?
Plus tax. It'll be under yer pillow next to the Mega Bux winning lottery ticket.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168800 Sep 21, 2013
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! US so corrupted , not even Dept of Justice will do any thing . But the International War crimes tribunal had tried War monger Bushjr for war crimes against humanity, the irritating thing is US authorities won't give Bush & co up , and this will have consequences as world will no longer trust US .
Jimmy Carter, February 3, 2006
'
There are people in Washington … who never intend to withdraw military forces from Iraq and they're looking for ten, 20, 50 years into the future … the reason that we went into Iraq was to establish a permanent military base in the Gulf region, and I have never heard any of our leaders say that they would commit themselves to the Iraqi people that ten years from now there will be no military bases of the United States in Iraq.
Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes, by Andrzej Lobaczewski

Beware the Psychopath, My Son
by Clinton Callahan

I make the effort to share this information because it gives me, at last, a plausible answer to a long-unanswered question: Why, no matter how much intelligent goodwill exists in the world, is there so much war, suffering and injustice?... The answer is that civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been built on slavery and mass murder. Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, cheat, steal, torture, manipulate, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse, in order to establish their own sense of security through domination.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168801 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is not a hero at all. The whole notion the Bush might even be considered as a hero is disgusting and makes me shiver then want to vomit, then I want to cry, then I feel angry.

Dont you realize he lied about WMD in Iraq? This killed thousands. How is that a hero?

Didnt he steal an election?

[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.

Next time, just ask WHY Bush is a hero, and leave it at that. You're more likely to get respectful answers, even though they may leave you shaking your head, and wondering what country you're in...

Or say something nice about him - they'll talk to you about Bush all night, if you're expressing approval where he's concerned.
Otherwise, the topic is closed, regardless of nomenclature.
Have fun!
This ongoing Public Service Announcement has been brought to you
by Katherine Lust aka Shovelhead72, who really believes in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory in which BushCo is responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, and murdering nearly 3000 innocent men, women, and children.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168802 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
by Katherine Lust aka Shovelhead72, who really believes in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory in which BushCo is responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers, and murdering nearly 3000 innocent men, women, and children.

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)

http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008

"
Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168803 Sep 21, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. Happy B'day.
Thx but I stopped having b'days about 14 years ago. Don't do holidays either, but have no desire to wish anyone else to emulate
that attitude.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168804 Sep 21, 2013
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
www.globalresearch.ca/ , February 20, 2010

Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168805 Sep 21, 2013
challengers of it all wrote:
Serious?!?!?!?!
This guy G W Bush is NOT a hero at all.
He doesn't know the meaning of the word hero.
He should be impeached!!!
He is responsible for over a million deaths and millions wounded. Even his own people have dies at his command.
And yeah he did lie about WMD just so he could steal oil.
Sooooooo where exactly is all this OIL he allegedly stole?
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168806 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lance deHaven-Smith from Florida State University writes in American Behavioral Scientist, February 2010

State Crimes Against Democracy
by Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff
"
The concept of "State Crimes Against Democracy" (SCADs) involve high-level government officials, often in combination with private interests, that engage in covert activities for political advantages and power.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168807 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lynn Margulis from the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Rock Creek Free Press

"
All three buildings [World Trade Center] were destroyed by carefully planned, orchestrated and executed controlled demolition.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168808 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)
http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008
"
Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.
Yeah worthless troll. I'm certain Lusty appreciates YOUR support, especially on this issue.

Support from a mindless parrot that's been blabbering the same thing in fractured-English gibberish for nearly 5 years, when not flooding the thread with the same "copy & paste" editorials.

Support from a Cindy Sheehan extreme peacenik, too damn lazy to take free ESL classes.

Support from an anti-semite who's already been kicked off Topix at least twice. That explains all the user name changes, doesn't it, world idiot?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168809 Sep 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.
:)
She's clueless about politics, but she follows the 'Housewives of ...'.

She's a great daughter and mom, we just don't discuss politics, or TV choices.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168810 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelled my name wrong and ALMOST threw in the requisite "shovelface.'

You must be feeling better!
Good to know.

:)

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#168811 Sep 21, 2013
Professor Lynn Margulis from the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Rock Creek Free Press

"
All three buildings [World Trade Center] were destroyed by carefully planned, orchestrated and executed controlled demolition.
She was a biologist. What would she know about engineering or demolition?
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168812 Sep 21, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a biologist. What would she know about engineering or demolition?
Most likely she talked with other meetings of scientists... and those in know about Demolition and engineering who had done research in 9/11 ...
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168813 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah worthless troll. I'm certain Lusty appreciates YOUR support, especially on this issue.
Support from a mindless parrot that's been blabbering the same thing in fractured-English gibberish for nearly 5 years, when not flooding the thread with the same "copy & paste" editorials.
Support from a Cindy Sheehan extreme peacenik, too damn lazy to take free ESL classes.
Support from an anti-semite who's already been kicked off Topix at least twice. That explains all the user name changes, doesn't it, world idiot?
But you biggest worthless troll and war mongering supporter of evil and men without/lack moral... I see the War hawk still screeching like a maniac! You machavellian and leo Struassian is duly noted! BHHAHAHAAHhah MWBAHAHAHAHAaa Not anti-semite , as those good jews even want to run away from their own kind and want nothing to do with the own kind war mongering Zionist Jews . You US warmongering Zionist/neocons are real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-peace, Anti-world, Anti-civil liberties, Anti-human rights, Anti-Freedoom... you worst you not human but lowest of low on plane humanit war mongering barbarian scvmbuckets of sh!ts! hell is your domain, begone satan! WBHAHAHAHHahaaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168814 Sep 21, 2013
ADD! not same every time and necessary same to answers the posts of those posters who need to know, especially for new posters who need their post be answer...
US a WORLD WARMONGER

United States

#168815 Sep 21, 2013
9/11 Truth. An American Enigma
by Peter Phillips, Professor of Sociology at Sonoma State University

The factual arguments clearly establish the possibility of controlled demolition of the WTC buildings on September 11, 2001, yet, there is almost zero coverage in the corporate media in the US. This is top down corporate censorship pure and simple. Even if other scientists can be found to disagree with the study, the policy of ignoring the topic inside the corporate media is relatively absolute... Perhaps the mainstream science journalists left their critical thinking skills at home and gave the scientific method the day off. Or maybe the real conspiracy exists within the boardrooms of the corporate mainstream media.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168816 Sep 21, 2013
Robert Altemeyer , retired Professor of Psychology at the University of Manitoba.

Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p184

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min quiveringanusredn... 988,435
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min swampmudd 36,691
Mother Should Trust The Goverment? 25 min Naughty Nasa 1
Main causes of bullying 36 min HFCS - What It Is 4
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 688,651
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr CongratsYouTool 6,546
More from around the web