Bush is a hero

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#168775 Sep 21, 2013
Seriously...Bush is not a hero at all. The whole idea of Buch being a hero makes me feel ill to my head and stomach.

Its so nuts actually.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168776 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
Bush is not a hero at all. The whole notion the Bush might even be considered as a hero is disgusting and makes me shiver then want to vomit, then I want to cry, then I feel angry.
Dont you realize he lied about WMD in Iraq? This killed thousands. How is that a hero?
Didnt he steal an election?
Worst The evil ... try millions.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#168777 Sep 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Amazon's gonna pay me $29.95 if I get that book?
And if they did, would you like it gift-wrapped?

Location hidden

#168778 Sep 21, 2013
Does the fact that Bush is the guy who is mainly responsible for invading Iraq based on a lie of weapons of mass destruction make any difference?

This thread is full of internet trolls.

Is the economy more important than completely destroying a country and killing a million people to steal the oil they have? Is the economy more important than all that?

Location hidden

#168779 Sep 21, 2013
I want to see Buch get impeached. And there are a lot of people who believe he should be impeached.

Does this sounds outrages? Impeaching Bush?

Location hidden

#168780 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
Bush is not a hero at all. The whole notion the Bush might even be considered as a hero is disgusting and makes me shiver then want to vomit, then I want to cry, then I feel angry.

Dont you realize he lied about WMD in Iraq? This killed thousands. How is that a hero?

Don't you realize this thread is around 200,000 posts long? Didn't it occur to you that maybe the topic of thread has long since outgrown the name of the thread?

You're a brand-new postwriter, so let me give you a tip: if the thread is a long one, check what the people AT THE END OF IT are talking about, before you post a comment. Even online, long discussions hardly ever wind up on the same subject they started on.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168781 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
Seriously...Bush is not a hero at all. The whole idea of Buch being a hero makes me feel ill to my head and stomach.
Its so nuts actually.
Go see a doctor.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168782 Sep 21, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they did, would you like it gift-wrapped?
Yes.

Christmas wrapping, please - I know someone who greatly admires Bill O'Reilly.

You'd think I woulda raised her better ...

;-)

(Let's see how many idiots try to take that seriously)

Location hidden

#168783 Sep 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
So this story of life in America will make you happy and cry. If this young man is a reflection I have more hope today than yesterday.
A Minnesota Dairy Queen has been swarmed with dozens of phone calls, hundreds of comments and an influx of business after a story about their 19-year-old manager's courageous defense of a blind man went viral on Reddit.

Joey Prusak, who has been working at the popular fast-food restaurant for nearly five years, told TheBlaze Wednesday he was "shocked" and "sickened" by what he saw happen to a blind man at the hands of an elderly lady.
Prusak said that last Tuesday, one of his frequent guests, a man who is blind, walked into the local Dairy Queen. When the blind man took out his wallet to pay, a $20 bill slipped out of his pocket. An elderly woman behind the blind man then quickly snatched the bill off the floor and put it into her purse.

"She walked up to the counter and I asked her to please return the $20 bill to the gentleman. She looked at me like 'what are you talking about,'" Prusak said, recounting the incident to TheBlaze. "I asked her again to return it and she said,'No, it's mine I just dropped it.' I told her I'm not going to serve you if you are going to be disrespectful as you are stealing someone's money like that."
"She started getting really angry ... started swearing and whatnot. I stayed relatively calm, I deal with customers on a daily basis. She kept swearing though and I asked her to leave the store. I told her if you aren't going to return the money, you need to leave right now."

"What happened next I would have never expected," an anonymous customer wrote to Dairy Queen, which was later posted on Reddit, sending the story viral. "Your employee approached the young man and took out his wallet and said,'Sir, on behalf of Dairy Queen, I would like to give you the $20 that you happened to drop on the ground as you walked away from the counter.'"
http://news.yahoo.com/story-19-old-dairy-quee...
Wow :) What a delightful story! Thanks, Chris.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168784 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
Not according to the Constitution.

Location hidden

#168785 Sep 21, 2013
Blue Scar wrote:
I want to see Buch get impeached. And there are a lot of people who believe he should be impeached.
No, it doesn't sound outrageous, it sounds stupid.

Location hidden

#168786 Sep 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Christmas wrapping, please - I know someone who greatly admires Bill O'Reilly.
You'd think I woulda raised her better ...
My daughter's a 'low information' liberal. It took years of professional counseling for my wife and me to recover from the shame.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168787 Sep 21, 2013
Potencies wrote:
Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.

Next time, just ask WHY Bush is a hero, and leave it at that. You're more likely to get respectful answers, even though they may leave you shaking your head, and wondering what country you're in...

Or say something nice about him - they'll talk to you about Bush all night, if you're expressing approval where he's concerned.

Otherwise, the topic is closed, regardless of nomenclature.

Have fun!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168788 Sep 21, 2013
Blue Scar wrote:
LOL! US so corrupted , not even Dept of Justice will do any thing . But the International War crimes tribunal had tried War monger Bushjr for war crimes against humanity, the irritating thing is US authorities won't give Bush & co up , and this will have consequences as world will no longer trust US .

Jimmy Carter, February 3, 2006
'
There are people in Washington … who never intend to withdraw military forces from Iraq and they're looking for ten, 20, 50 years into the future … the reason that we went into Iraq was to establish a permanent military base in the Gulf region, and I have never heard any of our leaders say that they would commit themselves to the Iraqi people that ten years from now there will be no military bases of the United States in Iraq.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168789 Sep 21, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's a 'low information' liberal. It took years of professional counseling for my wife and me to recover from the shame.
I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.

:)
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168790 Sep 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...the tone of this post is not properly reverent, and it has been summarily dismissed.
Next time, just ask WHY Bush is a hero, and leave it at that. You're more likely to get respectful answers, even though they may leave you shaking your head, and wondering what country you're in...
Or say something nice about him - they'll talk to you about Bush all night, if you're expressing approval where he's concerned.
Otherwise, the topic is closed, regardless of nomenclature.
Have fun!
They forgot someone, i really be very attentive to needs of new truth-seekers... Justice Seeker reverence?:)
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168792 Sep 21, 2013
Noam Chomsky,
"
Special warfare—whether called counterinsurgency, or low-intensity conflict, or some other euphemism—is simply international terrorism—and it has long been official US policy, a weapon in the arsenal used for the larger sociopolitical project
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#168793 Sep 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
How far? Duelling pistols, or epees? Seconds required or not?
Open space or wooded area?
I'm a Virgo "dude". Check out the characteristics some time.
Same here. Happy B'day.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168795 Sep 21, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. Happy B'day.
How you two are alike but in total contrarian to each other? A paradox i do think! Cusp aSTROLOGICAL DIFFERENCES! hUMMMM!

BAhahhahaaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168796 Sep 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rock-solid certain you're a CONSTANT source of 'high information' for your brilliant and lovely daughter...who (not surprisingly) chose to give it less credence than you would otherwise prefer, when compiling her political stance.
:)
MIGHT IT BE HE IS BOBBIN FOR cONTROLLED FASCIST IMPACT CONTROLS ON EUDCATION OF HIS LOW INFO Followers?

wbhahhhaAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aerobatty 987,328
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min David S Pumpkins 286,565
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 15 min Aerobatty 31,112
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Robert F 687,316
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 1 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 3 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web