|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amused when Kerry said the US was going to launch an "unbelievably small" stike against Syria one day and the next day our Pharaoh Obama said the US "doesn't deliver pinpricks." Huh? Since it's is easy to argue that an "unbelieveably small stike" and a "pinprick" are virtually synonymous, that contradiction prompted eyeroll number 5000.
I would suggest they read from the same foreign policy playbook before they take their Laurel and Hardy show on the road but it's pretty clear they don't have one yet.
Putin has one though and it's working out great for him!
It's working out great for President Putin, President Assad AND our friends in Iran.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ... another mimic cleverly picks up on the fence sitter thing, and with great originality suggests that the thread isn't big enough for the two of us so I should see my way out.
Bored game warrior extraordinaire - that's you, Lyndi.
I think I'm number 4 on the list of posters who agree you sit on the fence granting we the little people a nod or a frown from up on high. The Ceasar on the marble seating at the colosseum giving his thumbs up or thumbs down.
That doesn't make me a mimic necessarily but it's a pretty good indication you're a fence sitting rooster.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If she runs as Mrs. Claus, you may be surprised how many 'low information' folks will run out and vote for their handouts.

As far as Ted Cruz, I can't see how he meets the basic criteria to become a Presidential candidate. That, and the fact that he doesn't have much government experience,(and we see how harmful lack of experience can be), are good reasons to look at other conservatives to run for president... and I love Ted Cruz.
Trucker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

So a sister truck driver just called into the Beck show. A strike is in the works October 11 to 13. Union nonunion doesn't matter. Many of us have had it with a government that pisses on the very people they took an oath to serve.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.
You can see it in this forum. No matter what actual facts show, the obama zombies ignore them, and continue their "obama, obama, obama" chant.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Trucker wrote:
So a sister truck driver just called into the Beck show. A strike is in the works October 11 to 13. Union nonunion doesn't matter. Many of us have had it with a government that pisses on the very people they took an oath to serve.
When will democrats learn that once they get your vote, you don't matter anymore.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working out great for President Putin, President Assad AND our friends in Iran.
Here you go, Bobin. Not nice but it struck me funny!

http://dailybail.com/home/cartoon-founding-fa...

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm number 4 on the list of posters who agree you sit on the fence granting we the little people a nod or a frown from up on high. The Ceasar on the marble seating at the colosseum giving his thumbs up or thumbs down.
That doesn't make me a mimic necessarily but it's a pretty good indication you're a fence sitting rooster.
I think the fact that you've jumped on the bandwagon is a good indication that the tactic has proven effective, and (unfortunately) this response probably validates that to some extent.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think the fact that you've jumped on the bandwagon is a good indication that the tactic has proven effective, and (unfortunately) this response probably validates that to some extent.
You have enough notoriety around here to have earned your own bandwagon? My, you are an important fellow!
Well, bandwagons are fine for some but I prefer turnip trucks and riding solo. Going along with the crowd isn't my style which is just another reason why I could never be a democrat. Way too independent for those guys. Anyway, I won't sit on the bandwagon and call you a fence sitter anymore. I'll just yell it out periodically from atop my turnip truck. Okay?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are all the same. When they can't debate they correct your spelling, diagnose the poster with an unflattering ailment or charecter flaw, sit on the fence saying nothing decisive or just stand in the batters box until someone tosses them a cottonball.
If you want to take away some of their fun, install 'SPECKIE'. It's a spell checker that runs as an add on for Internet Explorer that points out spelling errors as you type. You'd be surprised how many silly spelling mistakes that it will find. For instance, I'm sure you know that 'strike' has an 'r' in it, but you spelled it 'stike'... twice. You also spelled 'unbelievably' two different ways.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
:)

That's it, no more spelling police for me, I'll leave that to Catcher. I just wanted to give folks in here a heads up on a great, and free, program that works well with Internet Explorer in TOPIX. One note, Windows 8's Internet Explorer has a built in spell checker,'SPECKIE' is for Windows 7's IE and below.

http://www.speckie.com/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Bobin. Not nice but it struck me funny!
http://dailybail.com/home/cartoon-founding-fa...
If only...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have enough notoriety around here to have earned your own bandwagon? My, you are an important fellow!
Well, bandwagons are fine for some but I prefer turnip trucks and riding solo. Going along with the crowd isn't my style which is just another reason why I could never be a democrat. Way too independent for those guys. Anyway, I won't sit on the bandwagon and call you a fence sitter anymore. I'll just yell it out periodically from atop my turnip truck. Okay?
Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to take away some of their fun, install 'SPECKIE'. It's a spell checker that runs as an add on for Internet Explorer that points out spelling errors as you type. You'd be surprised how many silly spelling mistakes that it will find. For instance, I'm sure you know that 'strike' has an 'r' in it, but you spelled it 'stike'... twice. You also spelled 'unbelievably' two different ways.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
:)
That's it, no more spelling police for me, I'll leave that to Catcher. I just wanted to give folks in here a heads up on a great, and free, program that works well with Internet Explorer in TOPIX. One note, Windows 8's Internet Explorer has a built in spell checker,'SPECKIE' is for Windows 7's IE and below.
http://www.speckie.com/
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
Knock it off Willie. You are one of the worst about ridicule, the difference being that you try to hide it poorly veiled innuendo. If all of us are the peanut gallery then I do have to ask what the hell you are doing here.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
It plays well in many audiences and in may venues which is why it's important to not set yourself up.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

meant to say "hide it with poorly veiled innuendo"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
World Idiot, is it you?

Amazing how the mind works.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Knock it off Willie. You are one of the worst about ridicule, the difference being that you try to hide it poorly veiled innuendo. If all of us are the peanut gallery then I do have to ask what the hell you are doing here.
Seriously?

You're going to make an issue out of a common term like peanut gallery?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
World Idiot, is it you?
Amazing how the mind works.
No cut and paste that's been used eleventy-seven times, no reference to war mongers, religous fanatics, or neo-cons.

Nope. Not the waste of cyberspace that is the idiot.

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,981 - 161,000 of168,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

653 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 89,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 38,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min OldJG 513,194
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 682,438
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 217,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min -USA-1 110,221
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min -USA-1 36,143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 250,647
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 596,737
•••
•••
•••