Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168606 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure looks like you're interested in winning to me, because you've repeated that I do it tooooooo and worserest several times now.
I didn't say Lyndi was the only person to use ridicule (let alone that she was the worst), I didn't say I never used ridicule.
If you need me to admit something I never denied - I have used ridicule from time to time.
Feel better now?
Somewhat. Could you add to that you do it in a sneaky way? Thanks in advance.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168607 Sep 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we may have actually found some common ground here. Isnt that about the time all this Religious Right chit started?
The conservatives sold their souls to the christian coalition to get their votes basically.
I'd have to say the soul-selling is the other way around. Conservative candidates come around like clock-work every two years or so, intone inanities about God, country, and the abomination of homosexuality, rake in the campaign dollars and votes, and then kick them to the pew for another 18 months. The most recent example? Ask John Dilulio, the director of Bush's much-ballyhooed "Office of Faith Based Initiatives" who resigned in disgust and became a disillusioned critic.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168608 Sep 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhat. Could you add to that you do it in a sneaky way? Thanks in advance.
I prefer snarky, thank you very much.

;0)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168609 Sep 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
I cannot believe that Fox gave a one hour interview to Assad. Where do they get off giving that man a voice in this country?
I'll give Assad credit for one thing, he's not afraid to take unscripted questions from conservative Fox News, unlike obama.

Lafayette IN

#168610 Sep 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
I cannot believe that Fox gave a one hour interview to Assad. Where do they get off giving that man a voice in this country?
I just watched the interview, and I didn't hear anything his American supporters haven't been saying.

Location hidden

#168611 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched the interview, and I didn't hear anything his American supporters haven't been saying.
Just who are those American supporters?

Lafayette IN

#168612 Sep 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Just who are those American supporters?
The people saying the things he said - the rebels used the gas, the opposition is all al Qaida, etc.

Location hidden

#168613 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The people saying the things he said - the rebels used the gas, the opposition is all al Qaida, etc.
Well I agree with Krautheimer. Assad is a monster and a genius.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#168614 Sep 18, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
I'm not so sure. I don't like Hillary Clinton, but even I have to admit she's a fighter. If Republicans don't choose a candidate who has some star quality (hopefully in addition to character) she COULD win.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168615 Sep 18, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure. I don't like Hillary Clinton, but even I have to admit she's a fighter. If Republicans don't choose a candidate who has some star quality (hopefully in addition to character) she COULD win.
If she could win, Obama wouldn't have gotten a first term, much less a second.

Lafayette IN

#168616 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>If she could win, Obama wouldn't have gotten a first term, much less a second.
Failing to win a party's nomination once doesn't mean much. Just off the top of my head Reagan tried in '68 and '76 before winning in '80.

I'm not predicting she'll run or that she'd win - but losing the nomination to Obama in '08 isn't a predictor.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168617 Sep 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite potential presidential candidate at the moment has very little government experience, but has so much common sense that I think it could make up for it... Doctor Benjamin Carson.
Elizabeth Warren could give Dr. Carson a run for his money...the Dems should run her, rather than Billary. JMO

Location hidden

#168618 Sep 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite potential presidential candidate at the moment has very little government experience, but has so much common sense that I think it could make up for it... Doctor Benjamin Carson.
Rand Paul wouldn't disappoint me either, and I'm sure there are others that will fit my Libertarian-conservative bill. No more McLames!

Mr. Peanut made a President Reagan possible, obama should get us one heck of a conservative.
You know something, Bob? A Dr. Carson/Rand Paul ticket is one I could vote for :)

Location hidden

#168619 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Failing to win a party's nomination once doesn't mean much. Just off the top of my head Reagan tried in '68 and '76 before winning in '80.

I'm not predicting she'll run or that she'd win - but losing the nomination to Obama in '08 isn't a predictor.
No, it isn't. I seem to recall that Bush Sr. lost the nomination to Reagan in 1980, but wound up being elected POTUS anyway in 1992.

Location hidden

#168620 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>If she could win, Obama wouldn't have gotten a first term, much less a second.
Apparently not, but candidate Obama can't be a factor this time around.

Location hidden

#168621 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched the interview, and I didn't hear anything his American supporters haven't been saying.
The only American's that seem to be actively supporting Assad is hussein obama and his administration. barry's 'red line' is doing nothing but keeping Assad safe, and in power.

Are those Assad's American supporters that you were thinking about?

Lafayette IN

#168622 Sep 18, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. I seem to recall that Bush Sr. lost the nomination to Reagan in 1980, but wound up being elected POTUS anyway in 1992.
True, but he backed into the job as Reagan's VP.

Location hidden

#168623 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The people saying the things he said - the rebels used the gas, the opposition is all al Qaida, etc.
What I've heard is that there is no proof to absolutely say who used the gas. Logic says Assad wouldn't and Assad said he didn't, Putin says Assad didn't, the rebels say they accidently set them off, obama says Assad did, but has no real proof... and barry's track record for truthfulness to the American people hasn't been too good.

As far as al-Qaida, the person who created the report that Kerry and McLame used for their numbers was found to be a fraud. I don't recall any American saying that ALL the rebels are al-Qaida, even Assad only claims 70-80%. Myself, I'm not sure what the percentage is. I only know that the al-Qaida are the better trained rebels, and every time the 'rebels' get near a Christian community, it ceases to exist. Whereas, Assad allows Christians to live in Syria.

Assad may not be a friend of the USA, but he may be better than the 'rebels', whatever groups they are.

Location hidden

#168624 Sep 18, 2013
That was before she got those four Americans killed in Benghazi, and lied to the American public about it.

Besides, she has to first beat out obama's hand picked genius... Joe Biden.

Location hidden

#168625 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Failing to win a party's nomination once doesn't mean much. Just off the top of my head Reagan tried in '68 and '76 before winning in '80.
I wonder if Reagan ever sent Mr. Peanut a thank you card. Carter made a President Reagan possible.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
There are a lot of 'low information' leeches out there... obama proved that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 567,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min karl44 794,799
priestessobodo@gmail.com 4 min ariel 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 5,321
Scientific proof for God's existence 25 min Jac 540
Sexy chat 43 min Cox 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min AN NFL FAN 120,694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 607,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web