“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168567 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant denial of anything, anywhere >EVER< being amiss in this administration is noted. Your unwavering devotion is admirable in it's own weird way. Not too bright in my view to have zero suspicion considering the amount of smoke here, there and everywhere but perhaps with Obama devotees stll yelling "No fire, nothing to see here, people. Move along" you can continue to deny he's the most useless & incompetant president we've had since Buchanan.
Pretty touchng the other day when the POTUS went all psycho partisan while people were still bleeding at the navy shipyard, hmm?
=
"President Barack Obama must be either bored or out of touch to have launched a partisan attack on Republicans as the shooting at Washington’s Navy Yard was unfolding, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Tuesday.
“You would like to think he would have said to himself,‘Guys, let’s do this tomorrow,’” Scarborough asked.“As the leader of the country, you would think that.”
Obama delivered a speech Monday commemorating the fifth anniversary of the economic crash. He opened with comments about the Navy Yard shooting, then launched into an attack on Republicans over current budget debates."
==
I wonder why he didn't tell us if he had a son, he would have looked like the shooter????
Obama is frustrated, he's unravelling and he's not getting anything done because he's not and never was up to the task. Immigration- stalled, gun control- too much oppostion, Obamacare is still being skewered by the majority of Americans, he bungled Syria, went to congress on that one which was against the counsel of ALL his advisors and his supporters are slowly but surely abandoning him. It won't be long I'm guessing before they dump him like yesterdays news as their liberal messiah and turn their adoring attention to Hillary and normal people can get nauseated while you all swoon and go stupid over her.
Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168568 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about any disorder, Hip (and besides, that's an all but trademarked bailiwick round these parts).
What's easy to recognize is the formula (make exaggerated criticism, await a response to the exaggerated criticism, and then loudly proclaim that the respondent is defending the subject of the criticism rather than protesting the exaggerations).
I'd say the formula is a bit overused (in the sense that the flooded areas in Colorado became a bit over-damp), but then ... because of the political candidates I might support I'm probably not (at least, according to mental midgets and completely ignorant people) normal, so whatta I know?
Hey, Senor Fence Sitter with the iron underwear, maybe it's time for you to pack your bags and move to a forum where the majority of posters don't insult your intelligence and you won't yawn yourself to death. And you probably shouldn't keep rhetorically asking, "whatta I know?" One of these days someone might answer you.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168569 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Senor Fence Sitter with the iron underwear, maybe it's time for you to pack your bags and move to a forum where the majority of posters don't insult your intelligence and you won't yawn yourself to death. And you probably shouldn't keep rhetorically asking, "whatta I know?" One of these days someone might answer you.
Ahhhh ... another mimic cleverly picks up on the fence sitter thing, and with great originality suggests that the thread isn't big enough for the two of us so I should see my way out.

Bored game warrior extraordinaire - that's you, Lyndi.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168570 Sep 18, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168571 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amused when Kerry said the US was going to launch an "unbelievably small" stike against Syria one day and the next day our Pharaoh Obama said the US "doesn't deliver pinpricks." Huh? Since it's is easy to argue that an "unbelieveably small stike" and a "pinprick" are virtually synonymous, that contradiction prompted eyeroll number 5000.
I would suggest they read from the same foreign policy playbook before they take their Laurel and Hardy show on the road but it's pretty clear they don't have one yet.
Putin has one though and it's working out great for him!
It's working out great for President Putin, President Assad AND our friends in Iran.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168572 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ... another mimic cleverly picks up on the fence sitter thing, and with great originality suggests that the thread isn't big enough for the two of us so I should see my way out.
Bored game warrior extraordinaire - that's you, Lyndi.
I think I'm number 4 on the list of posters who agree you sit on the fence granting we the little people a nod or a frown from up on high. The Ceasar on the marble seating at the colosseum giving his thumbs up or thumbs down.
That doesn't make me a mimic necessarily but it's a pretty good indication you're a fence sitting rooster.

Location hidden

#168573 Sep 18, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If she runs as Mrs. Claus, you may be surprised how many 'low information' folks will run out and vote for their handouts.

As far as Ted Cruz, I can't see how he meets the basic criteria to become a Presidential candidate. That, and the fact that he doesn't have much government experience,(and we see how harmful lack of experience can be), are good reasons to look at other conservatives to run for president... and I love Ted Cruz.
Trucker

Hollywood, FL

#168574 Sep 18, 2013
So a sister truck driver just called into the Beck show. A strike is in the works October 11 to 13. Union nonunion doesn't matter. Many of us have had it with a government that pisses on the very people they took an oath to serve.

Location hidden

#168575 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.
You can see it in this forum. No matter what actual facts show, the obama zombies ignore them, and continue their "obama, obama, obama" chant.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168576 Sep 18, 2013
Trucker wrote:
So a sister truck driver just called into the Beck show. A strike is in the works October 11 to 13. Union nonunion doesn't matter. Many of us have had it with a government that pisses on the very people they took an oath to serve.
When will democrats learn that once they get your vote, you don't matter anymore.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168577 Sep 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working out great for President Putin, President Assad AND our friends in Iran.
Here you go, Bobin. Not nice but it struck me funny!

http://dailybail.com/home/cartoon-founding-fa...

Lafayette IN

#168578 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm number 4 on the list of posters who agree you sit on the fence granting we the little people a nod or a frown from up on high. The Ceasar on the marble seating at the colosseum giving his thumbs up or thumbs down.
That doesn't make me a mimic necessarily but it's a pretty good indication you're a fence sitting rooster.
I think the fact that you've jumped on the bandwagon is a good indication that the tactic has proven effective, and (unfortunately) this response probably validates that to some extent.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168579 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think the fact that you've jumped on the bandwagon is a good indication that the tactic has proven effective, and (unfortunately) this response probably validates that to some extent.
You have enough notoriety around here to have earned your own bandwagon? My, you are an important fellow!
Well, bandwagons are fine for some but I prefer turnip trucks and riding solo. Going along with the crowd isn't my style which is just another reason why I could never be a democrat. Way too independent for those guys. Anyway, I won't sit on the bandwagon and call you a fence sitter anymore. I'll just yell it out periodically from atop my turnip truck. Okay?

Location hidden

#168580 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are all the same. When they can't debate they correct your spelling, diagnose the poster with an unflattering ailment or charecter flaw, sit on the fence saying nothing decisive or just stand in the batters box until someone tosses them a cottonball.
If you want to take away some of their fun, install 'SPECKIE'. It's a spell checker that runs as an add on for Internet Explorer that points out spelling errors as you type. You'd be surprised how many silly spelling mistakes that it will find. For instance, I'm sure you know that 'strike' has an 'r' in it, but you spelled it 'stike'... twice. You also spelled 'unbelievably' two different ways.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
:)

That's it, no more spelling police for me, I'll leave that to Catcher. I just wanted to give folks in here a heads up on a great, and free, program that works well with Internet Explorer in TOPIX. One note, Windows 8's Internet Explorer has a built in spell checker,'SPECKIE' is for Windows 7's IE and below.

http://www.speckie.com/

Location hidden

#168581 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Bobin. Not nice but it struck me funny!
http://dailybail.com/home/cartoon-founding-fa...
If only...

Lafayette IN

#168582 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have enough notoriety around here to have earned your own bandwagon? My, you are an important fellow!
Well, bandwagons are fine for some but I prefer turnip trucks and riding solo. Going along with the crowd isn't my style which is just another reason why I could never be a democrat. Way too independent for those guys. Anyway, I won't sit on the bandwagon and call you a fence sitter anymore. I'll just yell it out periodically from atop my turnip truck. Okay?
Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168583 Sep 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to take away some of their fun, install 'SPECKIE'. It's a spell checker that runs as an add on for Internet Explorer that points out spelling errors as you type. You'd be surprised how many silly spelling mistakes that it will find. For instance, I'm sure you know that 'strike' has an 'r' in it, but you spelled it 'stike'... twice. You also spelled 'unbelievably' two different ways.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
:)
That's it, no more spelling police for me, I'll leave that to Catcher. I just wanted to give folks in here a heads up on a great, and free, program that works well with Internet Explorer in TOPIX. One note, Windows 8's Internet Explorer has a built in spell checker,'SPECKIE' is for Windows 7's IE and below.
http://www.speckie.com/
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168584 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
Knock it off Willie. You are one of the worst about ridicule, the difference being that you try to hide it poorly veiled innuendo. If all of us are the peanut gallery then I do have to ask what the hell you are doing here.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168585 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ridicule plays well to the peanut gallery ...
It plays well in many audiences and in may venues which is why it's important to not set yourself up.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168586 Sep 18, 2013
meant to say "hide it with poorly veiled innuendo"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 574,419
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Torgo2 269,072
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min waaasssuuup 810,499
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min Anonymous 45
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min RiccardoFire 97,917
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 49 min Classic 2,015
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min Raj Kumar 5,626
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 608,277
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web