“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168556 Sep 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>But an indication that Assad used nerve gas on his own people, with Russia's assistance, isn't proof of THAT, much less that Obama handled Ben Ghazi with any kind of aplomb...even if he was wearing Batman-themed undergarments at the time...
And, after weeks, we now have a U.N. report that confirms what almost everyone already knew, Sarin gas was used. What the report doesn't prove is who used it?

So, after the U.N.'s investigation, we have obama, who has lied to the American public for political gain several times previously, saying that Assad had used the Sarin, although logic says that would be an insane thing for Assad to do. On the other hand, we have Putin and Assad saying they didn't. In other words, after weeks of investigating, we have no conclusive evidence proving who used the Sarin gas, just accusations. Accusations are not enough to take the USA to war.

As far as Benghazi goes, we do know that pResident obama pushed a lie on the American public and the U.N. about some video nonsense. We also know that after a year, nobody has been held responsible for the lack of security that caused the deaths of the four Americans, we don't know who told the troops to stand down, and we don't know who changed the CIA's data to the video fairytale. We also know that somebody in the obama administration is making every effort to see that none of the Benghazi survivors are interviewed by the Congressional oversight committees.

As I keep pointing out, after a year of investigating Benghazi within obama's own administration, and with a friendly Libyan government, we still don't have the facts as to what happened concerning Benghazi. However, within a few days after the use of chemical weapons in an unfriendly nation, Syria, with no cooperation from their administration, in thye middle of a civil war, we have gathered all the information we need to take the USA to war with Syria. I think not!

Location hidden

#168557 Sep 17, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>like this guy?
Rocket trajectories detailed in the U.N. report suggested they had been fired from a base belonging to the Republican Guard, run by Assad's brother Maher.
The U.N. report "suggested"? Now that's a definite statement.

Perhaps obama should have stated his case beginning with, "Once upon a time". However, since this is military talk, maybe it should be, "This ain't no sh1t".

I suggest that before obama commit the USA to a war, he might want something more than "suggested" as his proof.

Location hidden

#168558 Sep 17, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
And, after weeks, we now have a U.N. report that confirms what almost everyone already knew, Sarin gas was used. What the report doesn't prove is who used it?
So, after the U.N.'s investigation, we have obama, who has lied to the American public for political gain several times previously, saying that Assad had used the Sarin, although logic says that would be an insane thing for Assad to do. On the other hand, we have Putin and Assad saying they didn't. In other words, after weeks of investigating, we have no conclusive evidence proving who used the Sarin gas, just accusations. Accusations are not enough to take the USA to war.
As far as Benghazi goes, we do know that pResident obama pushed a lie on the American public and the U.N. about some video nonsense. We also know that after a year, nobody has been held responsible for the lack of security that caused the deaths of the four Americans, we don't know who told the troops to stand down, and we don't know who changed the CIA's data to the video fairytale. We also know that somebody in the obama administration is making every effort to see that none of the Benghazi survivors are interviewed by the Congressional oversight committees.
As I keep pointing out, after a year of investigating Benghazi within obama's own administration, and with a friendly Libyan government, we still don't have the facts as to what happened concerning Benghazi. However, within a few days after the use of chemical weapons in an unfriendly nation, Syria, with no cooperation from their administration, in thye middle of a civil war, we have gathered all the information we need to take the USA to war with Syria. I think not!
This sums up what I've been saying very nicely...

http://libertyalliance.com/2013/09/obama-trus...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168559 Sep 18, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Typically, the UN report on Syria does not specifically assign blame. Report DOES show:
- Nerve gas was used.
- Agent was of a type indicating a stable (manufactured) source.
- Firing trajectory indicated origin from Assad-controlled area.
- Shells were of Russian origin.
Damn! There goes that Nobel Peace prize!
Just bopped in, idly wondered if the erstwhile Putin fans would display any integrity at all by acknowledgment of the report. Ah, to be disillusioned once again.
It's totally understood that some just must play their little voodoo doll games, in order to feel some control of their ideological impotence. It's a free country, after all.
But this here is exactly why some shouldn't be expecting any traction at all outside their very small echo chamber with their endless "scandals". This proves amply that if the President himself had arrived in the Batmobile and rescued the four tragic dead along with the 40 that WERE rescued from Benghazi, they'd find nothing to say but to jeer at the type of undershirt he wore.
Your constant denial of anything, anywhere >EVER< being amiss in this administration is noted. Your unwavering devotion is admirable in it's own weird way. Not too bright in my view to have zero suspicion considering the amount of smoke here, there and everywhere but perhaps with Obama devotees stll yelling "No fire, nothing to see here, people. Move along" you can continue to deny he's the most useless & incompetant president we've had since Buchanan.

Pretty touchng the other day when the POTUS went all psycho partisan while people were still bleeding at the navy shipyard, hmm?
=
"President Barack Obama must be either bored or out of touch to have launched a partisan attack on Republicans as the shooting at Washington’s Navy Yard was unfolding, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Tuesday.

“You would like to think he would have said to himself,‘Guys, let’s do this tomorrow,’” Scarborough asked.“As the leader of the country, you would think that.”

Obama delivered a speech Monday commemorating the fifth anniversary of the economic crash. He opened with comments about the Navy Yard shooting, then launched into an attack on Republicans over current budget debates."

==
I wonder why he didn't tell us if he had a son, he would have looked like the shooter????

Obama is frustrated, he's unravelling and he's not getting anything done because he's not and never was up to the task. Immigration- stalled, gun control- too much oppostion, Obamacare is still being skewered by the majority of Americans, he bungled Syria, went to congress on that one which was against the counsel of ALL his advisors and his supporters are slowly but surely abandoning him. It won't be long I'm guessing before they dump him like yesterdays news as their liberal messiah and turn their adoring attention to Hillary and normal people can get nauseated while you all swoon and go stupid over her.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168560 Sep 18, 2013
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168561 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant denial of anything, anywhere >EVER< being amiss in this administration is noted.
Right there, without reading further, we know that the poster is afflicted with SAD (Selective Attention Disorder).
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168562 Sep 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.N. report "suggested"? Now that's a definite statement.
Perhaps obama should have stated his case beginning with, "Once upon a time". However, since this is military talk, maybe it should be, "This ain't no sh1t".
I suggest that before obama commit the USA to a war, he might want something more than "suggested" as his proof.
I was amused when Kerry said the US was going to launch an "unbelievably small" stike against Syria one day and the next day our Pharaoh Obama said the US "doesn't deliver pinpricks." Huh? Since it's is easy to argue that an "unbelieveably small stike" and a "pinprick" are virtually synonymous, that contradiction prompted eyeroll number 5000.
I would suggest they read from the same foreign policy playbook before they take their Laurel and Hardy show on the road but it's pretty clear they don't have one yet.
Putin has one though and it's working out great for him!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168563 Sep 18, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Right there, without reading further, we know that the poster is afflicted with SAD (Selective Attention Disorder).
She's relatively new here. She doesn't know that she's supposed to comment on every line of yours and also to mention your brilliance.
But of course it's okay to dismiss everything she says with a snide remark. I'll explain the rules to her.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168564 Sep 18, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Right there, without reading further, we know that the poster is afflicted with SAD (Selective Attention Disorder).
A haughty topix diagnosis doesn't diminish the truths in my post or you would have tackled them and not me.

She shoots, she scores!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168565 Sep 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>She's relatively new here. She doesn't know that she's supposed to comment on every line of yours and also to mention your brilliance.
But of course it's okay to dismiss everything she says with a snide remark. I'll explain the rules to her.
Liberals are all the same. When they can't debate they correct your spelling, diagnose the poster with an unflattering ailment or charecter flaw, sit on the fence saying nothing decisive or just stand in the batters box until someone tosses them a cottonball.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168566 Sep 18, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
I don't know about any disorder, Hip (and besides, that's an all but trademarked bailiwick round these parts).

What's easy to recognize is the formula (make exaggerated criticism, await a response to the exaggerated criticism, and then loudly proclaim that the respondent is defending the subject of the criticism rather than protesting the exaggerations).

I'd say the formula is a bit overused (in the sense that the flooded areas in Colorado became a bit over-damp), but then ... because of the political candidates I might support I'm probably not (at least, according to mental midgets and completely ignorant people) normal, so whatta I know?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168567 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant denial of anything, anywhere >EVER< being amiss in this administration is noted. Your unwavering devotion is admirable in it's own weird way. Not too bright in my view to have zero suspicion considering the amount of smoke here, there and everywhere but perhaps with Obama devotees stll yelling "No fire, nothing to see here, people. Move along" you can continue to deny he's the most useless & incompetant president we've had since Buchanan.
Pretty touchng the other day when the POTUS went all psycho partisan while people were still bleeding at the navy shipyard, hmm?
=
"President Barack Obama must be either bored or out of touch to have launched a partisan attack on Republicans as the shooting at Washington’s Navy Yard was unfolding, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Tuesday.
“You would like to think he would have said to himself,‘Guys, let’s do this tomorrow,’” Scarborough asked.“As the leader of the country, you would think that.”
Obama delivered a speech Monday commemorating the fifth anniversary of the economic crash. He opened with comments about the Navy Yard shooting, then launched into an attack on Republicans over current budget debates."
==
I wonder why he didn't tell us if he had a son, he would have looked like the shooter????
Obama is frustrated, he's unravelling and he's not getting anything done because he's not and never was up to the task. Immigration- stalled, gun control- too much oppostion, Obamacare is still being skewered by the majority of Americans, he bungled Syria, went to congress on that one which was against the counsel of ALL his advisors and his supporters are slowly but surely abandoning him. It won't be long I'm guessing before they dump him like yesterdays news as their liberal messiah and turn their adoring attention to Hillary and normal people can get nauseated while you all swoon and go stupid over her.
Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168568 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about any disorder, Hip (and besides, that's an all but trademarked bailiwick round these parts).
What's easy to recognize is the formula (make exaggerated criticism, await a response to the exaggerated criticism, and then loudly proclaim that the respondent is defending the subject of the criticism rather than protesting the exaggerations).
I'd say the formula is a bit overused (in the sense that the flooded areas in Colorado became a bit over-damp), but then ... because of the political candidates I might support I'm probably not (at least, according to mental midgets and completely ignorant people) normal, so whatta I know?
Hey, Senor Fence Sitter with the iron underwear, maybe it's time for you to pack your bags and move to a forum where the majority of posters don't insult your intelligence and you won't yawn yourself to death. And you probably shouldn't keep rhetorically asking, "whatta I know?" One of these days someone might answer you.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168569 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Senor Fence Sitter with the iron underwear, maybe it's time for you to pack your bags and move to a forum where the majority of posters don't insult your intelligence and you won't yawn yourself to death. And you probably shouldn't keep rhetorically asking, "whatta I know?" One of these days someone might answer you.
Ahhhh ... another mimic cleverly picks up on the fence sitter thing, and with great originality suggests that the thread isn't big enough for the two of us so I should see my way out.

Bored game warrior extraordinaire - that's you, Lyndi.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168570 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.

Location hidden

#168571 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amused when Kerry said the US was going to launch an "unbelievably small" stike against Syria one day and the next day our Pharaoh Obama said the US "doesn't deliver pinpricks." Huh? Since it's is easy to argue that an "unbelieveably small stike" and a "pinprick" are virtually synonymous, that contradiction prompted eyeroll number 5000.
I would suggest they read from the same foreign policy playbook before they take their Laurel and Hardy show on the road but it's pretty clear they don't have one yet.
Putin has one though and it's working out great for him!
It's working out great for President Putin, President Assad AND our friends in Iran.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168572 Sep 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ... another mimic cleverly picks up on the fence sitter thing, and with great originality suggests that the thread isn't big enough for the two of us so I should see my way out.
Bored game warrior extraordinaire - that's you, Lyndi.
I think I'm number 4 on the list of posters who agree you sit on the fence granting we the little people a nod or a frown from up on high. The Ceasar on the marble seating at the colosseum giving his thumbs up or thumbs down.
That doesn't make me a mimic necessarily but it's a pretty good indication you're a fence sitting rooster.

Location hidden

#168573 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>Don't worry - even Cruz the Canadian could wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton. That dried up old bag may have some gasping fans, but not enough of them vote.
If she runs as Mrs. Claus, you may be surprised how many 'low information' folks will run out and vote for their handouts.

As far as Ted Cruz, I can't see how he meets the basic criteria to become a Presidential candidate. That, and the fact that he doesn't have much government experience,(and we see how harmful lack of experience can be), are good reasons to look at other conservatives to run for president... and I love Ted Cruz.
Trucker

Hollywood, FL

#168574 Sep 18, 2013
So a sister truck driver just called into the Beck show. A strike is in the works October 11 to 13. Union nonunion doesn't matter. Many of us have had it with a government that pisses on the very people they took an oath to serve.

Location hidden

#168575 Sep 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the democrat election machine can get an unqualified, unknown community organizer elected to POTUS by invigorating and rallying an enormous low information base they can most likely get her elected too. Democrats vote for who they're told to vote for.
You can see it in this forum. No matter what actual facts show, the obama zombies ignore them, and continue their "obama, obama, obama" chant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min hojo 558,855
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 773,450
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 11 min rock white 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min arabian 5,492
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr truth 5,704
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web