“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168536 Sep 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But speakin' only for meself, I'm much obliged you persevered and hung around all these yarons, though it's true we disagree on most.
Crossing swords with you and HG is a mighty challenge of which
few reg posters can come close, much less match.
However I still adamantly refuse to take ANY moonlight strolls with either of ye contrarian baboons.
http://www.princeton.edu/~baboon/social_life....
<we now return to the mayhem>
Not going anywhere, bob.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168537 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to sympathize with the pResident on this one. Unlike Benghazi, obama stayed on top of today's shootings. If the shootings had lasted much longer, and if michelle would have let him, barry might have been forced to postpone tonight's White House party.
Also unlike Benghazi, we will know what the pResident is doing tonight. He and queen michelle will be hosting celebrities and enjoying Hispanic themed music... while the Navy is informing the next of kin about their dead loved ones. I'm thinking barry will be much too busy to be calling any of the relatives to express his condolences.
"While workers are being furloughed throughout the government, services are cut, and White House tours remain on ice, private concerts for the Obamas somehow remain beyond the budget axe."
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/09/16/o...
Let them eat cake.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168538 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to sympathize with the pResident on this one. Unlike Benghazi, obama stayed on top of today's shootings. If the shootings had lasted much longer, and if michelle would have let him, barry might have been forced to postpone tonight's White House party.
Also unlike Benghazi, we will know what the pResident is doing tonight. He and queen michelle will be hosting celebrities and enjoying Hispanic themed music... while the Navy is informing the next of kin about their dead loved ones. I'm thinking barry will be much too busy to be calling any of the relatives to express his condolences.
"While workers are being furloughed throughout the government, services are cut, and White House tours remain on ice, private concerts for the Obamas somehow remain beyond the budget axe."
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/09/16/o...
I believe he did cancel that party, Bobin.
And I would not worry too much about the furloughs. My son in law was furloughed, meaning 4 days a week instead of five but if they found work for him he worked that fifth day. At least for him furlough is now over.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168539 Sep 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NopE!
Try this , ignorant ignoramus! BAHAHHAHAHahaa time for you to do research!
Thomas Jefferson
"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.... perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind ... a mere contrivance [for the clergy] to filch wealth and power to themselves."
Nothing you continue to parrot, is of any interest to me. Yer just an annoying troll that should be permanently banned from ALL Topix forums.

Begone satan!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168540 Sep 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Not going anywhere, bob.
Great.
Now put up yer dukes.....I mean....en garde!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#168541 Sep 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think if you had me in mind when you wrote the post you'd have said so. You should also know that if I thought you were thinking of me when you wrote that post, I'd have replied TO YOU.

All I said to bobin was that he MIGHT be right, because I wasn't going to speak for you either way.
You're right about that, and if I had seen more of the posts before or after that one I probably would have realized it. But that one from BobinTX was the first one I saw last night.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168542 Sep 16, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he did cancel that party, Bobin.[QUOTE]

So I saw. obama's handlers must have convinced him that it would be in very poor taste to be partying when the next of kin were still being informed about their loved one's demise.

I wonder who the lucky person was that got to tell the queen that the party was cancelled... I'm sure it wasn't 'barry the spineless'.

[QUOTE who="lisw"]And I would not worry too much about the furloughs. My son in law was furloughed, meaning 4 days a week instead of five but if they found work for him he worked that fifth day. At least for him furlough is now over.
Next thing I'll see, the obama's will be allowing school kids to visit our White House again. What a guy.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168543 Sep 16, 2013
Take two:
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he did cancel that party, Bobin.
So I saw. obama's handlers must have convinced him that it would be in very poor taste to be partying when the next of kin were still being informed about their loved one's demise.

I wonder who the lucky person was that got to tell the queen that the party was cancelled... I'm sure it wasn't 'barry the spineless'.
lisw wrote:
And I would not worry too much about the furloughs. My son in law was furloughed, meaning 4 days a week instead of five but if they found work for him he worked that fifth day. At least for him furlough is now over.
Next thing I'll see, the obama's will be allowing school kids to visit our White House again. What a guy.

Location hidden

#168544 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get over your anger, and can calmly think about my reply, you may come to the realization that it was a joke, and I was simply pulling Willie's chain... a favorite pastime of mine.
Not angry, dear boy, only very annoyed. There's a difference.

Having said that, I'll say something else: pull Willie's chain all you want. That's between you and him. But LEAVE ME OUT OF IT. Got it?
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168545 Sep 16, 2013
Typically, the UN report on Syria does not specifically assign blame. Report DOES show:

- Nerve gas was used.

- Agent was of a type indicating a stable (manufactured) source.

- Firing trajectory indicated origin from Assad-controlled area.

- Shells were of Russian origin.

Damn! There goes that Nobel Peace prize!

Just bopped in, idly wondered if the erstwhile Putin fans would display any integrity at all by acknowledgment of the report. Ah, to be disillusioned once again.

It's totally understood that some just must play their little voodoo doll games, in order to feel some control of their ideological impotence. It's a free country, after all.

But this here is exactly why some shouldn't be expecting any traction at all outside their very small echo chamber with their endless "scandals". This proves amply that if the President himself had arrived in the Batmobile and rescued the four tragic dead along with the 40 that WERE rescued from Benghazi, they'd find nothing to say but to jeer at the type of undershirt he wore.

Location hidden

#168546 Sep 16, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If fence sitting is believing that the extremes are harmful then I am a fence sitter too. We all know that the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazis and hard line communism came to no good and contributed to a great deal of human suffering. The difference is that I believe that Obama is extreme and that left unchecked he will harm this country beyond repair. I have not thought that about any democratic president that I was alive to see.
I've been worrying about that for a long time now, certainly since before the election. And the events of the last 10 days haven't exactly soothed my worries either :s

I think the man is a traitor. I really do. I honestly believe he is actively, deliberately working AGAINST America's best interests.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168547 Sep 16, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Typically, the UN report on Syria does not specifically assign blame. Report DOES show:
- Nerve gas was used.
- Agent was of a type indicating a stable (manufactured) source.
- Firing trajectory indicated origin from Assad-controlled area.
- Shells were of Russian origin.
Damn! There goes that Nobel Peace prize!
Just bopped in, idly wondered if the erstwhile Putin fans would display any integrity at all by acknowledgment of the report. Ah, to be disillusioned once again.
It's totally understood that some just must play their little voodoo doll games, in order to feel some control of their ideological impotence. It's a free country, after all.
But this here is exactly why some shouldn't be expecting any traction at all outside their very small echo chamber with their endless "scandals"..
Well, you had me up to here....

HipGnozizzz wrote:
This proves amply that if the President himself had arrived in the Batmobile and rescued the four tragic dead along with the 40 that WERE rescued from Benghazi, they'd find nothing to say but to jeer at the type of undershirt he wore.
But an indication that Assad used nerve gas on his own people, with Russia's assistance, isn't proof of THAT, much less that Obama handled Ben Ghazi with any kind of aplomb...even if he was wearing Batman-themed undergarments at the time...

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#168548 Sep 16, 2013
Is Bush a hero? LMAO

Location hidden

#168549 Sep 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Obama is an extremist, let alone do I think he can 'damage this country beyond repair.'
Nothing new here ... I didn't think Bush was an extremist who could damage the country beyond repair, in spite of the fact that I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for McCain or Romney either, but I never bought the rubbish that they were extremists who would damage the country beyond repair.

If that's sitting on the fence, I plead guilty ... but I don't think that's sitting on the fence at all.
I don't think you're sitting on the fence about this either, Willie. I think you're just plain mistaken.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168550 Sep 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Is Bush a hero? LMAO
So you're bi-polar too? Figures.
thirsty in portland

Portland, OR

#168551 Sep 17, 2013
all I know the 387 billion george had in debt when he left office and the 7 or so million more people that had a job sounds so good right now ...after all at present 17 million without a job the debt stuck for the past four months at 6,999,999,999,999 and ant that trillion with a T ... with 387 billion dollars a month in the red?...shut the gov down till this group of organized criminals is out of office
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168552 Sep 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you had me up to here....
<quoted text>But an indication that Assad used nerve gas on his own people, with Russia's assistance, isn't proof of THAT, much less that Obama handled Ben Ghazi with any kind of aplomb...even if he was wearing Batman-themed undergarments at the time...
The criticisms of Obama real-time response at Benghazi have had no more substance, and just as much polarity, as the criticisms of Bush finishing My Pet Goat.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168553 Sep 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>The criticisms of Obama real-time response at Benghazi have had no more substance, and just as much polarity, as the criticisms of Bush finishing My Pet Goat.
Well, you could have just said so. Your previous post was silly, and didn't make 1/3 this much sense.

:)
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168554 Sep 17, 2013
Here's TX Bob on Thursday last:
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The Putin NYT's editorial...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/put... ;
The White House non response...
http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin...
"Among other things, Putin wrote that there was "every reason to believe" the chemical-weapons attack on Aug. 21 was perpetrated not by the Syrian government, but by rebel forces. Of course, the White House has presented evidence that says the attack was carried out by the Assad regime and that it killed 1,429 people, including 426 children."

I didn't see obama's White House present any "evidence" that Assad's regime launched the chemical attack. I heard obama, and his administration, "claim" that Assad launched the chemical weapons attacks, but I've also heard obama "claim" that my health care insurance costs would be reduced by $2,500 a year, and I've heard him "claim" that the American deaths in Benghazi were caused by a two month old video that nobody had seen. I heard a "claim", but I didn't see "evidence". Even Catcher probably knows that there is a big difference between the two.
And here's TX Bob since the UN report came out on Monday:
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>.....nyet....
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#168555 Sep 17, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Julian Assange, WikiLeaks Founder,
www.spiegel.de , July 26, 2010
"
The most dangerous men are those who are in charge of war.
like this guy?

Rocket trajectories detailed in the U.N. report suggested they had been fired from a base belonging to the Republican Guard, run by Assad's brother Maher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 773,195
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 558,700
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min His Eminency dr S... 604,732
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 8 min Lawrence James co... 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 264,947
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,648
Can Astrology guide you with your CAREER and JOB? 9 min kwanloo 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,620