Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168520 Sep 16, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
If that yard had been patrolled by drones, this wouldn't have happened.
Drones with weapon systems, Danger Robinson Crusoe and the Privacy issue...?

United States

#168521 Sep 16, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If fence sitting is believing that the extremes are harmful then I am a fence sitter too. We all know that the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazis and hard line communism came to no good and contributed to a great deal of human suffering. The difference is that I believe that Obama is extreme and that left unchecked he will harm this country beyond repair. I have not thought that about any democratic president that I was alive to see.
Worst!

Julian Assange, WikiLeaks Founder,
www.spiegel.de/ , July 26, 2010

"We all only live once. So we are obligated to make good use of the time that we have and to do something that is meaningful and satisfying... I enjoy helping people who are vulnerable. And I enjoy crushing bastards. So it is enjoyable work. I enjoy helping people who are vulnerable. And I enjoy crushing bastards

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168522 Sep 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Obama is an extremist, let alone do I think he can 'damage this country beyond repair.'
Nothing new here ... I didn't think Bush was an extremist who could damage the country beyond repair, in spite of the fact that I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for McCain or Romney either, but I never bought the rubbish that they were extremists who would damage the country beyond repair.
If that's sitting on the fence, I plead guilty ... but I don't think that's sitting on the fence at all.
Um, I think that was my point, but of course it is fine if you want to reiterate it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168523 Sep 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to think about what you say. It's possible that I just don't bother any more.
Maybe. But speakin' only for meself, I'm much obliged you persevered and hung around all these yarons, though it's true we disagree on most.

Crossing swords with you and HG is a mighty challenge of which
few reg posters can come close, much less match.

However I still adamantly refuse to take ANY moonlight strolls with either of ye contrarian baboons.

http://www.princeton.edu/~baboon/social_life....

<we now return to the mayhem>

Location hidden

#168524 Sep 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and other hysterical, chronic anti gun liberals need to learn that random gun violence is a symptom of a problem.
It is precisely the same as alcohol or substance abuse. That abuse is a symptom of an individuals problem and banning or substantally curbing any inanimate object to tha majority of the population who do not abuse it is not a cure and never will be a cure. It's nothing more than a liberal do-gooders band-aid.
Prohibition didn't teach these bozo's anything.
'Tis true. DC has the strictest gun control laws in the country and are working to increase the laws to include a spent shell found in a car as a crime. Yet somehow they let this guy through security with a rifle in his backpack. Maybe strict gun laws give a false sense of security.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168525 Sep 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the sexy founding farthers like Thomas Jefferson ... would disagreed with you about religion of Christianity? Ain't that a disappointment for you? BAHHAHAHaaa
G-i-b-b-e-r-i-s-h!

Location hidden

#168526 Sep 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But speakin' only for meself, I'm much obliged you persevered and hung around all these yarons, though it's true we disagree on most.
However I still adamantly refuse to take ANY moonlight strolls with either of ye contrarian baboons.
This reminds me of a program I saw of a baboon whose baby died. She carried that little dead baby around for a long time and grieved ferociously. Her baboon friends didn't offer much compassion but after she resigned herself to the death she went and rejoined her baboon friends. sometimes you've got to take what you've got.

United States

#168527 Sep 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
G-i-b-b-e-r-i-s-h!
NopE!

Try this , ignorant ignoramus! BAHAHHAHAHahaa time for you to do research!

Thomas Jefferson

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.... perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind ... a mere contrivance [for the clergy] to filch wealth and power to themselves."

United States

#168528 Sep 16, 2013
ADD!

Thomas Jefferson

"In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to liberty, he is always in allegiance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own.... History I believe furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.... Political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves [of public ignorance] for their own purpose."

United States

#168529 Sep 16, 2013
And more!

Thomas Jefferson, notes on Virginia (1784)
Freethinkers, Susan Jacoby, p45

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What have been the effects of coercion? To make one half of the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and terror all over the earth. Let us reflect that it is inhabited by a thousand millions of people. That these profess probably a thousand different systems of religion. That ours is but one of that thousand.

United States

#168530 Sep 16, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 ยท Henry Coswell, 1839 American composer, music theorist, pianist, teacher, publisher, and impresario.

Amusing Ourselves to Death, Neil Postman, p54

" Religious mania is said to be the prevailing form of insanity in the United States.

United States

#168531 Sep 16, 2013
right-wing fundamentalist Randall Terry, founder of "Operation Rescue' the campaign against abortion clinics

Superpatriotism, Michael Parenti, p60

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you .... Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty; we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism.

United States

#168532 Sep 16, 2013
Julian Assange, WikiLeaks Founder,
www.spiegel.de , July 26, 2010
"
The most dangerous men are those who are in charge of war.

United States

#168533 Sep 16, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>'Tis true. DC has the strictest gun control laws in the country and are working to increase the laws to include a spent shell found in a car as a crime. Yet somehow they let this guy through security with a rifle in his backpack. Maybe strict gun laws give a false sense of security.
US is absorbed with gun culture and violence that come with it ! SAD!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168534 Sep 16, 2013
lisw wrote:
Every time there is a shooting, Obama immediately uses it as a way to push gun control legislation. the problem is that no one who works at the Navy yard is allowed to carry a gun.(Maybe some overweight night watchman) So who has the guns? Killers, and the rest are sitting ducks.
I have to sympathize with the pResident on this one. Unlike Benghazi, obama stayed on top of today's shootings. If the shootings had lasted much longer, and if michelle would have let him, barry might have been forced to postpone tonight's White House party.

Also unlike Benghazi, we will know what the pResident is doing tonight. He and queen michelle will be hosting celebrities and enjoying Hispanic themed music... while the Navy is informing the next of kin about their dead loved ones. I'm thinking barry will be much too busy to be calling any of the relatives to express his condolences.

"While workers are being furloughed throughout the government, services are cut, and White House tours remain on ice, private concerts for the Obamas somehow remain beyond the budget axe."

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/09/16/o...

United States

#168535 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to sympathize with the pResident on this one. Unlike Benghazi, obama stayed on top of today's shootings. If the shootings had lasted much longer, and if michelle would have let him, barry might have been forced to postpone tonight's White House party.
Also unlike Benghazi, we will know what the pResident is doing tonight. He and queen michelle will be hosting celebrities and enjoying Hispanic themed music... while the Navy is informing the next of kin about their dead loved ones. I'm thinking barry will be much too busy to be calling any of the relatives to express his condolences.
"While workers are being furloughed throughout the government, services are cut, and White House tours remain on ice, private concerts for the Obamas somehow remain beyond the budget axe."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
'The greatest purveyor of violence on earth is my own government.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168536 Sep 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going anywhere, bob.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#168537 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them eat cake.

Location hidden

#168538 Sep 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he did cancel that party, Bobin.
And I would not worry too much about the furloughs. My son in law was furloughed, meaning 4 days a week instead of five but if they found work for him he worked that fifth day. At least for him furlough is now over.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168539 Sep 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NopE!
Try this , ignorant ignoramus! BAHAHHAHAHahaa time for you to do research!
Thomas Jefferson
"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.... perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind ... a mere contrivance [for the clergy] to filch wealth and power to themselves."
Nothing you continue to parrot, is of any interest to me. Yer just an annoying troll that should be permanently banned from ALL Topix forums.

Begone satan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 min Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Bongo 110,956
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Retribution 303
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 675,944
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 6 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 8 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr AussieBobby 286,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Devil number 666 982,120
More from around the web