Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168394 Sep 13, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Just as soon as you quit pronging him with your irreverent wit and elan...baby.
You ol' roué you....
:)
I would say BAd bob is in love with me, he really love me and want me say it over and over again about the what evil of those our US war monger clan can do to its nation and world in it, do you believe? He must be lone looney?

BHAHAHHAHAaaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168395 Sep 13, 2013
Liberal Chick Gets Students to Sign Letter to Send Care Packages to Al-Qaeda

Published on Sep 12, 2013

Liberal Chick is at it again. This time she heads to a college campus asking students to support her and Obama in sending 'care packages' to Muslim al-Qaeda rebels in Syria. Follow her at facebook.com/iloveliberalchick

United States

#168396 Sep 13, 2013
GM, Firestone and Standard Oil vs. public transit

Noam Chomsky, Year 501, p 226

Between 1936 and 1950, National City Lines, a holding company sponsored and funded by GM, Firestone, and Standard Oil of California, bought out more than 100 electric surface-traction systems in 45 cities (including New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, Tulsa, and Los Angeles) to be dismantled and replaced with GM buses... In 1949 GM and its partners were convicted in U.S. district court in Chicago of criminal conspiracy in this matter and fined $5,000." By the mid-1960s, one out of six business enterprises was directly dependent on the motor vehicle industry.

United States

#168397 Sep 13, 2013
Revolution in Bolivia, Ryan Grim
In These Times, July 2005, p7

At U.S. urging, Bolivia sold off majority control of its oil and gas company to Enron and Shell in December 1996 for $263.5 million, well less than 1 percent of what the gas alone is worth today. A decade later, indigenous Bolivians have the receipt and are demanding a refund.

United States

#168398 Sep 13, 2013
Waist Deep in Big Oil by Mark LeVine
The Nation magazine, December 12, 2005
Neither democracy nor a reduction of violence in the country, however desirable in theory, is necessary to achieve core US objectives.
Instead, insuring a long-term US military presence in Iraq and a significant (if behind-the-scenes) role in managing and developing its petroleum sector together constitute a prize of immense economic and geostrategic value for the Administration and its corporate sponsors.
... despite great human and financial costs, the United States--or rather the oil, arms and related industries, if not US citizens--may still "win" a war ...

United States

#168399 Sep 13, 2013
Bush Versus Chavez
by Roger Burbach
Z magazine, December 2005

When Chavez took office 80 percent of the population was largely excluded from the benefits of an oil rich economy. Few had access to even minimal health care. Today, thanks in large part to an "oil for doctors" program that has brought 20,000 Cuban doctors to Venezuela, 70 percent of the population enjoys access to free health care. Malnutrition and hunger have been eliminated as three-fifths of the population now receives subsidized food via cooperatives, special food programs, and government distribution centers.

United States

#168400 Sep 13, 2013
Charles Higham

author and researcher, about U.S.-Nazi collaboration during WWII

What would have happened if millions of American and British people, struggling with coupons and lines at the gas stations, had learned that in 1942 Standard Oil of New Jersey [part of the Rockefeller empire] managers shipped the enemy's fuel through neutral Switzerland and that the enemy was shipping Allied fuel? Suppose the public had discovered that the Chase Bank in Nazi-occupied Paris after Pearl Harbor was doing millions of dollars' worth of business with the enemy with the full knowledge of the head office in Manhattan [the Rockefeller family among others?] Or that Ford trucks were being built for the German occupation troops in France with authorization from Dearborn, Michigan? Or that Colonel Sosthenes Behn, the head of the international American telephone conglomerate ITT, flew from New York to Madrid to Berne during the war to help improve Hitler's communications systems and improve the robot bombs that devastated London? Or that ITT built the FockeWulfs that dropped bombs on British and American troops? Or that crucial balI bearings were shipped to Nazi-associated customers in Latin America with the collusion of the vice-chairman of the U.S. War Production Board in partnership with Goering's cousin in Philadelphia when American forces were desperately short of them? Or that such arrangements were known about in Washington and either sanctioned or deliberately ignored?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168401 Sep 13, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can Mr. Zimmerman's 'not guilty' verdict be attributed to, other than 'justice'?
The evidence showed Mr. Zimmerman was 'not guilty'.
The witnesses, both for the prosecution and the defense, showed Mr. Zimmerman was 'not guilty'.
The investigator's findings supported the 'not guilty' decision.
The injuries reinforced Mr. Zimmerman's 'not guilty' verdict.
And, of course, an impartial jury, viewing all the evidence and listening to all the witnesses, unanimously found Mr. Zimmerman 'not guilty'.
And, after all that, you still can't see that the verdict was 'justice'? Unbelievable!

United States

#168402 Sep 13, 2013
Gore Vida The Decline and Fall of the American Empire

Every four years the naive half who vote are encouraged to believe that if we can elect a really nice man or woman President everything will be all right. But it won't be. Any individual who is able to raise $25 million to be considered presidential is not going to be much use to the people at large. He will represent oil, or aerospace, or banking, or whatever moneyed entities are paying for him. Certainly he will never represent the people of the country, and they know it. Hence, the sense of despair throughout the land as incomes fall, businesses fail and there is no redress.

United States

#168403 Sep 13, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
GM, Firestone and Standard Oil vs. public transit
Noam Chomsky, Year 501, p 226
Between 1936 and 1950, National City Lines, a holding company sponsored and funded by GM, Firestone, and Standard Oil of California, bought out more than 100 electric surface-traction systems in 45 cities (including New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, Tulsa, and Los Angeles) to be dismantled and replaced with GM buses... In 1949 GM and its partners were convicted in U.S. district court in Chicago of criminal conspiracy in this matter and fined $5,000." By the mid-1960s, one out of six business enterprises was directly dependent on the motor vehicle industry.
Eric Schlosser
Fast Food Nation, p16

In the late 1920s, General Motors secretly began to purchase trolley systems throughout the United States, using a number of front corporations. Trolley systems in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Montgomery, Alabama, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and El Paso, Texas, in Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, and Los Angeles-more than one hundred trolley systems in all-were purchased by GM and then completely dismantled, their tracks ripped up, their overhead wires torn down. The trolley companies were turned into bus lines, and the new buses were manufactured by GM.

General Motors eventually persuaded other companies that benefited from road building to help pay for the costly takeover of America's trolleys. In 1947, GM and a number of its allies in the scheme were indicted on federal antitrust charges. Two years later, the workings of the conspiracy, and its underlying intentions, were exposed during a trial in Chicago. GM, Mack Truck, Firestone, and Standard Oil of California were all found guilty on one of the two counts by the federal jury. The investigative journalist Jonathan Kwitny later argued that the case was "a fine example of what can happen when important matters of public policy are abandoned by government to the self-interest of corporations." Judge William J. Campbell was not so outraged. As punishment, he ordered GM and the other companies to pay a fine of $5,000 each. The executives who had secretly plotted and carried out the destruction of America's light rail network were fined $1 each. And the postwar reign of the automobile proceeded without much further challenge.

United States

#168404 Sep 13, 2013
Oliver Stone Under Assault Again
by Lisa Pease

The American press has gone to extraordinary lengths to demonize Venezuelan President Hugo] Chávez, to portray him as a dictatorial monster, or worse, a crazy man.

Of course, if Chávez had given American-based businesses control over his country’s oil supply instead of nationalizing it to benefit his countrymen, no doubt the press for Chávez would have been glowing. Historically, the American government and media have both been kind to dictators who allowed the United States to get cheap deals on resources in their country at the expense of the natives there.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168405 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>I would say BAd bob is in love with me, he really love me and want me say it over and over again about the what evil of those our US war monger clan can do to its nation and world in it, do you believe? He must be lone looney?
BHAHAHHAHAaaa
Pardon, while I choke up the hairball you just projected down my esophagus....

Weirdo.

Location hidden

#168406 Sep 13, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Liberal Chick Gets Students to Sign Letter to Send Care Packages to Al-Qaeda
Published on Sep 12, 2013
Liberal Chick is at it again. This time she heads to a college campus asking students to support her and Obama in sending 'care packages' to Muslim al-Qaeda rebels in Syria. Follow her at facebook.com/iloveliberalchick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eLPkUaWtFFcXX
Is this poor unfortunate soul a member of the contingent urging a halt to the proliferation of the dreaded Dihydrogen Monoxide???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monox...

Location hidden

#168407 Sep 13, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U-A9c6VNeRQXX
Fargin' brilliant.

Location hidden

#168408 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>ReaGUNNEd CLITon BUSHwhacked O'bombanation , If only if we , the people , i mean Sheeoples can understand it no longer a nation but a Empire. Yes? No? MAYbe? I don't know?

Location hidden

#168409 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=VyFVG4VfPmgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VyFVG4VfPmg

Location hidden

#168410 Sep 14, 2013
A Catholic website this week encouraged its readers not to allow their daughters to go to college because any young woman would be near sin and would “not learn to be a wife and mother.”

In a Sunday article on the Fix the Family website, Raylan Alleman offers “6 Reasons (+2) to NOT Send Your Daughter to College.”

Alleman expains that young women “will attract the wrong types of men” at college:“those lazy men who are looking for a mother-figure in a wife are very attracted to this responsible, organized, smart woman who has it all together.”

Alleman adds that daughters should “learn to be a wife and mother” instead of pursuing higher education.

“Nothing that is taught in a college curriculum is geared toward domestic homemaking,” he opines.“Stay-at-home mothers are actually very busy industrious women and do absolutely beautiful marvelous things… These abilities cannot be learned in any college.”

Alleman goes on to say that saving for college is also “a near occasion of sin for the parents” because they may be tempted to “avoid having more children with contraception, sterilization, or illicit use of NFP to bear this cost.”

“To assume that all of our children will need a college degree is quite a stretch, particularly for girls who will likely be mothers.”

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168411 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>Is this poor unfortunate soul a member of the contingent urging a halt to the proliferation of the dreaded Dihydrogen Monoxide???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monox...
Dihydrogen Monoxide... the largest contributor to the World's greenhouse gases.

Location hidden

#168412 Sep 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dihydrogen Monoxide... the largest contributor to the World's greenhouse gases.
Exorbitant ingestion of dihydrogen monoxide, is the least effective way to pass a urine test for THC...

:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168413 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>English is a Secondary Language do you believe , as World move toward learning other languages...?
Like I said some comprehend what i have to say, know now take your BS and shove up your... BHAHAHAHHaaa
And you don't know about the newer technological US generations( X, Y and Z) and with the written language, i bet most you older folks have not a clue what i'm talking about?
You the real biggest troll and worst kind of all you real war monger/supporters who support illegal/bad wars are most evil bunch this planet.
You even worst, those you the grunting meathead war mongers have lack off and do need lessons in critical reasoning about what man illegal wars can do to humanity at home and abroad; how US foreign affairs and wars are interrelated,and the interrelation of wars and Macroeconomy, what wars can do to civil liberty, wars on socio-economic status...and US world wars and it Concurrent Consequences...
More borrrrrring gibberish. Forget about x,y,z and try learning
your A,B,C's! Miserable parrot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min scientia potentia... 28,883
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Holy Commandment... 44,178
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min LAWEST100 637,679
How can i install Diablo 3 33 min Aaron0562 1
"After" Spurs DESTROY Thunder, will Durant beco... 33 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 53 min Paul is dead 3,671
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,189
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr trifecta1 968,798
More from around the web