Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168369 Sep 13, 2013
WATCH dOCUMENTARY interesting! BIG EYE opener ! Caught Bushjr, Obama about Britsh, Isreal.. in lies after many lies!

The Truth about the Lies FULL DOCUMENTARY by WOLVOMAN80

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#168370 Sep 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. Whether he can comprehend it or not, that idiot at least deserves a beating every so often.
look NFL moron, beating someone, w are not talking child play, it about human lives been destroyed by wars.

You war mongers comprehension is dismal about what atrocity of wars can do to its nation and its people in it and world people in it ! You have brain of psychotic barbarian grunt! Watch the Youtube video!

United States

#168371 Sep 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gawd. Put it this way; I can at least counterbalance the (a-hem) self-righteous people here.
Besides that idiot would be here anyway.
U really a war mongering moron! BWHAHHAHaaa

United States

#168372 Sep 13, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't normally read Hips nonsense, but I was curious what you were responding to.
Reading it confirmed my previous position... do not read WIR's or Hip's posts... they're a waste of time.
U have no intellectual counters so you try to avoid reading it but even WWW caught you reading the posts! U lied! BWAHHAHAHAHAaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168373 Sep 13, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to give East Of Eden a whirl. It's got the broad scope of setting, character and plot development that may have appealed to you from Grapes Of Wrath. Then there's the enigmatic metaphoric Biblical parallels, and well, there ya go. Classic.
Not sure Lis is ready, philosophically, for the enigmatic, yet curiously graphic, sex scenes in 'East of Eden'...but, as with all opinion, mine could be all....wet.

:)

United States

#168374 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer the one that's strange, worthless troll. And much more than
a "bit". Yer just steamed that she happen to catch you lying (again).
You worst then Catcher, you Baddy bob a bigger troll! BWHHAHAHAaa

Location hidden

#168377 Sep 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced you libs spend much time doing exactly what you rant and rave about. Its why you go on about homosexuals and Zimmerman each day. Its why you can and did call him "a boy" but you are the more enlightened tolerant one. So you lie as much as the dear leader? Do you also spit on the U.S. flag as those nuts in Washington a few weeks ago?
Pledging Allegiance To The Flag Of The Obama Nation
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0827...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Whereas you only mention 'homersexshuls' in one context, and attribute the 'not guilty' Zimmerman verdict to 'justice'. Ahem.

Rather than spit on the American flag, you see fit to wrap yourself in it...

http://www.vaguespace.net/.a/6a00d83452412b69...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168378 Sep 13, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You worst then Catcher, you Baddy bob a bigger troll! BWHHAHAHAaa
My what a snappy comeback. All in the same gibberish.

When you gonna learn to speak & write proper English, worthless LAZY troll?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168379 Sep 13, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I finished Cannery Row early last week and am about 80% done with Cannery Row.
Say WHAT!

United States

#168380 Sep 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when I had two of his many accounts deleted for anti-Semitic rants. Maybe it's sometimes a mater of principle.
You lair! Never input any anti-Semitic rants, you lied, take you BS Shove up your ..., you our US/Israel war mongers are thr real anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-civil liberties, Anti-human rights,... What , I said even some Jews want not thing and to stat as far away from even those their own the Zionist Jews (War mongers/War party)---> not thing anti-Semetic about this. The other poster is one who does rant , not me! U NFL trying to put blame on me , which i never input any Anti-Semetic rants! What with your paranoia US war mongers and what with hatred for those Americans/immigrants who want to end wars and world who don't want US bullying/interventions...?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168381 Sep 13, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Whereas you only mention 'homersexshuls' in one context, and attribute the 'not guilty' Zimmerman verdict to 'justice'. Ahem.
Rather than spit on the American flag, you see fit to wrap yourself in it...
http://www.vaguespace.net/.a/6a00d83452412b69...
You are trying waaaaaaaaay too hard, and yet keep on falling short.
I'm thinkin' you should probably give up!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168382 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Say WHAT!
Uhhhh ... I finished Tortilla Flats last week, and am almost done with Cannery Row.

United States

#168383 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
English is a Secondary Language do you believe , as World move toward learning other languages...?

Like I said some comprehend what i have to say, know now take your BS and shove up your... BHAHAHAHHaaa

And you don't know about the newer technological US generations( X, Y and Z) and with the written language, i bet most you older folks have not a clue what i'm talking about?

You the real biggest troll and worst kind of all you real war monger/supporters who support illegal/bad wars are most evil bunch this planet.

You even worst, those you the grunting meathead war mongers have lack off and do need lessons in critical reasoning about what man illegal wars can do to humanity at home and abroad; how US foreign affairs and wars are interrelated,and the interrelation of wars and Macroeconomy, what wars can do to civil liberty, wars on socio-economic status...and US world wars and it Concurrent Consequences...

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168384 Sep 13, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>and attribute the 'not guilty' Zimmerman verdict to 'justice'.
What else can Mr. Zimmerman's 'not guilty' verdict be attributed to, other than 'justice'?

The evidence showed Mr. Zimmerman was 'not guilty'.

The witnesses, both for the prosecution and the defense, showed Mr. Zimmerman was 'not guilty'.

The investigator's findings supported the 'not guilty' decision.

The injuries reinforced Mr. Zimmerman's 'not guilty' verdict.

And, of course, an impartial jury, viewing all the evidence and listening to all the witnesses, unanimously found Mr. Zimmerman 'not guilty'.

And, after all that, you still can't see that the verdict was 'justice'? Unbelievable!

United States

#168385 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Say WHAT!
WWW is pulling you leg! You a genius! BAHHAHAHHAaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168386 Sep 13, 2013
Talk about conditioned responses ...

United States

#168387 Sep 13, 2013
Kevin Phillips, American Dynasty, p2

The twentieth-century rise of the Bush family was built on the five pillars of American global sway: the international reach of U.S. investment banking, the emerging giantism of the military-industrial complex, the ballooning of the CIA and kindred intelligence operations, the drive for U.S. control of global oil supplies, and a close alliance with Britain and the English-speaking community.
====
I think it more to above , no question about this, i would say he got basic of US empire agendas.

United States

#168388 Sep 13, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Talk about conditioned responses ...
so you conditioned lover of Petrovish Povlov! BAHAHHHAaa

Location hidden

#168389 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as you quit pronging him with your irreverent wit and elan...baby.

You ol' roué you....

:)

Location hidden

#168390 Sep 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying waaaaaaaaay too hard, and yet keep on falling short.
I'm thinkin' you should probably give up!
Only in your short-lived, yet perfervid dreams, my swain...

heh-heh-heh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
More from around the web