“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#168306 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

How's your boyfriend Zimmerman doing?
Why would someone like you, who is so active in gay rights, use a zinger like that?

By the way there was one other spelling error in your post to Lyndi (century post) can you find it? Hint, spell check probably (?) cant help you..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168307 Sep 12, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got it... we would be far better off than we are with our current pResident incompetensus.
Agreed.
I'm having a hard time visualizing Putin smiling for the cameras & pulling down Romney's pants and spanking him in front of the entire world like he's repeatedly doing to Obama.

The US isn't the only country proficient in doing psychological profiles of foreign heads of state and Vlad has Barry's number. He doesn't think he's weak. He knows he's weak. The KGB made a science of studying world leaders and Putin was a top notch student. Factor in the US economy is in the toilet, we have a bad case of honey I shrunk the military, our debt is mind boggling, and Americans are uninspired and poorer.
What better time to bat us around like a bug?

Did you know Putin is now speaking directly to the American people via (are you ready for this?)-------> the New York Times of all places!

Ta Da

Now that's what I'd call on big literary coup!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168308 Sep 12, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I'm having a hard time visualizing Putin smiling for the cameras & pulling down Romney's pants and spanking him in front of the entire world like he's repeatedly doing to Obama.
The US isn't the only country proficient in doing psychological profiles of foreign heads of state and Vlad has Barry's number. He doesn't think he's weak. He knows he's weak. The KGB made a science of studying world leaders and Putin was a top notch student. Factor in the US economy is in the toilet, we have a bad case of honey I shrunk the military, our debt is mind boggling, and Americans are uninspired and poorer.
Did you know Putin is now speaking directly to the American people via (are you ready for this?)-------> the New York Times of all places!
Ta Da
Several days ago I asked the question "Who is playing pResident obama more... the Russians, the Chinese, President Assad or the Syrian rebels?" I think we've all seen the answer... the Russians, more specifically, Vlad Putin. It's embarrassing how easily Putin is getting away with openly schooling obama. It's even more pathetic to see how the liberal media and the obama administration are trying to make it look like pResident obama is the driving force behind our current Syrian policy.

Location hidden

#168309 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your boyfriend Zimmerman doing?
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Why would someone like you, who is so active in gay rights, use a zinger like that?
Because, like obama, Catcher's words don't reflect his beliefs or his actions. Catcher may say he's for gay rights, but inside he's a closet homophobe. Catcher tells us that he's a champion against racism, but his posts often reflect that his beliefs are often race based, and not based in facts.

Location hidden

#168310 Sep 12, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Several days ago I asked the question "Who is playing pResident obama more... the Russians, the Chinese, President Assad or the Syrian rebels?" I think we've all seen the answer... the Russians, more specifically, Vlad Putin. It's embarrassing how easily Putin is getting away with openly schooling obama. It's even more pathetic to see how the liberal media and the obama administration are trying to make it look like pResident obama is the driving force behind our current Syrian policy.
oops, I misquoted myself. My actual statement was, "It's hard to tell who is playing obama the most, the Chinese, the Russians, al-Qaida, or the Muslim Brotherhood." The answer is still the same, the Russians, specifically Vladimir Putin.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

Location hidden

#168311 Sep 12, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Ta Da
The Putin NYT's editorial...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/put... ;

The White House non response...
http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin...

"Among other things, Putin wrote that there was "every reason to believe" the chemical-weapons attack on Aug. 21 was perpetrated not by the Syrian government, but by rebel forces. Of course, the White House has presented evidence that says the attack was carried out by the Assad regime and that it killed 1,429 people, including 426 children."

I didn't see obama's White House present any "evidence" that Assad's regime launched the chemical attack. I heard obama, and his administration, "claim" that Assad launched the chemical weapons attacks, but I've also heard obama "claim" that my health care insurance costs would be reduced by $2,500 a year, and I've heard him "claim" that the American deaths in Benghazi were caused by a two month old video that nobody had seen. I heard a "claim", but I didn't see "evidence". Even Catcher probably knows that there is a big difference between the two.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168312 Sep 12, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Substitute a Christian for the Muslim, and you have Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, and Michelle Bachmann.
By the way, the son of a friend of ours, a Colonel in the Air Force, recently purchased a retirement home in Clearwater, for upwards of 2.2 million. Property values in your area are looking up!!
Strange, my tax bill from Pinellas county doesn't support that.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168313 Sep 12, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Because, like obama, Catcher's words don't reflect his beliefs or his actions. Catcher may say he's for gay rights, but inside he's a closet homophobe. Catcher tells us that he's a champion against racism, but his posts often reflect that his beliefs are often race based, and not based in facts.
Yes this is true.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168314 Sep 12, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
On a much smaller scale this reminds me of the outright lies Harry Reid spoke on the floor of the Senate years ago slandering Rush. When Rush turned it around and used a letter many dems signed and rasied millions for charity Reid again lied saying that was the plan all along. Clueless sums it up. See this?

US military has revised Syria strike plan 50 times, source says

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/us...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168315 Sep 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
On a much smaller scale this reminds me of the outright lies Harry Reid spoke on the floor of the Senate years ago slandering Rush. When Rush turned it around and used a letter many dems signed and rasied millions for charity Reid again lied saying that was the plan all along. Clueless sums it up. See this?
US military has revised Syria strike plan 50 times, source says
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/us...
I'd much rather they'd revise the 'strike plan' hundreds of times, than carry it out ONCE.

Just sayin.

Oh, and sorry your tax bills are too low, as well...?

Location hidden

#168316 Sep 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, my tax bill from Pinellas county doesn't support that.
Don't feel too bad, Chris...it wasn't this place...

802 Druid Rd S Clearwater, FL 33756

$17,500,000 14 Bd 12 Full, 9 Half Ba 23,159 Sq Ft 3.45 Acres
Single Family Home Brokered by: Smith & Associates Real Estate

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168317 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>I'd much rather they'd revise the 'strike plan' hundreds of times, than carry it out ONCE.
Just sayin.
Oh, and sorry your tax bills are too low, as well...?
Yes I agree since the keystone cops are in office right now. I too am rather upset since my low tax bill reflects the home I live is has lost 70% of its value. Could be worse. Down the street are some homes that were built in 2007. At the time these were listed around 250 -300 k depending on bedrooms. Most can now be had for around 70 to 90 today.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168318 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Don't feel too bad, Chris...it wasn't this place...
802 Druid Rd S Clearwater, FL 33756
$17,500,000 14 Bd 12 Full, 9 Half Ba 23,159 Sq Ft 3.45 Acres
Single Family Home Brokered by: Smith & Associates Real Estate
Travolta is said to have a house here. Yet to see him. Of course this is the world headquarters of Scientology.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168319 Sep 12, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Ta Da
Can't decide which is more ironically appropriate - the right-wing's polemically-driven myopic embrace of the leader of the communist world, or their trumpeting an "editorial" chock-full of Muscovite half-truths and disingenuous claims. Raised and suckled on Faux Noize teats for a generation now, it's no small wonder, I 'spose.....

Location hidden

#168320 Sep 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree since the keystone cops are in office right now. I too am rather upset since my low tax bill reflects the home I live is has lost 70% of its value. Could be worse. Down the street are some homes that were built in 2007. At the time these were listed around 250 -300 k depending on bedrooms. Most can now be had for around 70 to 90 today.
My uncle would tell you to take advantage of the buyer's market, rather than fret about how low your tax bill is...but he's a player, and makes a ton of cash in real estate. Takes money to make money.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#168321 Sep 12, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Can't decide which is more ironically appropriate - the right-wing's polemically-driven myopic embrace of the leader of the communist world, or their trumpeting an "editorial" chock-full of Muscovite half-truths and disingenuous claims. Raised and suckled on Faux Noize teats for a generation now, it's no small wonder, I 'spose.....
I don't know about (or even purport to understand) what you say here.

Dodgers and SF are tied 1-1 in the fourth.

I don't really care for baseball, but I can switch to the news (in Socal, vehicle pursuits, identification of dead bodies, an investigative report now and them) or if there's a good travel program.

Drink in hand, appetizers to be followed by a simple dinner with a Provence rose.

I post this, at least in part, to enjoy the lash-out I will surely receive as a result.

Fire away.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#168322 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>My uncle would tell you to take advantage of the buyer's market, rather than fret about how low your tax bill is...but he's a player, and makes a ton of cash in real estate. Takes money to make money.
Not really.

I started with no money, and ended up with a lot of money.

I got the best possible education, was careful in selecting career opportunities, worked hard, and earned it.

I owe it all to the values taught me by my parents. My heroes.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168323 Sep 12, 2013
Do we really think that anyone, much less Putin, would have "engineered" this >possible< deal, if the US threat hadn't pushed them to it? This regime has used gas >at least< 14 times, and the world yawned nervously. Where was Putin's "deal" prior to the threat of US intervention?

After being forced to concede that >all< of the pre-invasion justifications were shown to be false, this very forum will show instance after instance of Bush defenders falling back on Iraq's use of gas on their own citizens. Yet the very same thing just ten years later would have rated barely a tsk-tsk on the daily radar feed were it not for the President's lead in calling all the nations to live up to their vow to condemn and punish it's use.

We've seen snide partisan-driven comments about checkers vs chess. How's about the above for a chess move? How about a final move that maneuvered Syria's strongest ally into acting, or we should say, reacting? But! Even better, now Putin has put >Russian< credibility and prestige on the line to see that Syria follows through. Now, Russia, not the US, >owns< the result. If that means just one rogue nation is stripped of WMDs, what true citizen of humanity cares who gets the "credit"?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168324 Sep 12, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Do we really think that anyone, much less Putin, would have "engineered" this >possible< deal, if the US threat hadn't pushed them to it? This regime has used gas >at least< 14 times, and the world yawned nervously. Where was Putin's "deal" prior to the threat of US intervention?
After being forced to concede that >all< of the pre-invasion justifications were shown to be false, this very forum will show instance after instance of Bush defenders falling back on Iraq's use of gas on their own citizens. Yet the very same thing just ten years later would have rated barely a tsk-tsk on the daily radar feed were it not for the President's lead in calling all the nations to live up to their vow to condemn and punish it's use.
We've seen snide partisan-driven comments about checkers vs chess. How's about the above for a chess move? How about a final move that maneuvered Syria's strongest ally into acting, or we should say, reacting? But! Even better, now Putin has put >Russian< credibility and prestige on the line to see that Syria follows through. Now, Russia, not the US, >owns< the result. If that means just one rogue nation is stripped of WMDs, what true citizen of humanity cares who gets the "credit"?
Hmmm, what the h@11 is that furious tapping sound?

Location hidden

#168325 Sep 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 828,211
REAL Music!!!!!! Part III !!!!!!! 10 min Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min oxbow 583,973
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,341
"Places in Time": one of Narada Music's greates... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Aztec Group Inc Florida Tokyo Japan Hong Kong R... 1 hr Commander Bunny 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 5,831
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,809
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr His Eminency dr S... 611,843
More from around the web