USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>bob, if it makes you feel like you're doing something by feeding the troll ... have a great time. Not sure what posting the same stuff over and over accomplishes with someone who posts the same stuff over and over, but ... hey, whatta I know?
That dull creep friend of yours falls for the Somalian gag every time. If it works, why not repeat it to such a dirty, dumb shkutz?

So really, what DO you know?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot....though I'll admit it WAS very rarely, you too have replied to this scumbag on occasion.
It's been over two years since I acknowledged his existence directly, and easily more than 4 since I tried to communicate with him other than ridicule, flaming, and insults.

I gave up ridicule, flaming, and insults because he likes them so much. I can't make him go away, but I can at least not give him what he wants.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That dull creep friend of yours falls for the Somalian gag every time. If it works, why not repeat it to such a dirty, dumb shkutz?
What I know is that you are obviously very easy to amuse, because I don't see a lot of difference between you feeding it to him and him gobbling it up.

Hell ... everybody needs a hobby.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It's been over two years since I acknowledged his existence directly, and easily more than 4 since I tried to communicate with him other than ridicule, flaming, and insults.
I gave up ridicule, flaming, and insults because he likes them so much. I can't make him go away, but I can at least not give him what he wants.
How pertinent...for you. That pig has been an openly vicious anti-Semite. I imagine you can forgive and forget, but I won't.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW ... he's not a friend of mine. I'm not defending him. Over five years ago on other threads I actually tried to talk to him like he's a human, and it can't be done.

He's a troll. Trolls want attention. No matter how you slice it and dice it, you give him exactly what he wants, and I'm not willing to do that any more.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What I know is that you are obviously very easy to amuse, because I don't see a lot of difference between you feeding it to him and him gobbling it up.
Hell ... everybody needs a hobby.
I can see that ugly racism is for you, a 'hobby'. As it is with the short-minded.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not suprising. I didn't even waste time watching him. Too many better shows on at the same time.
Yeah, my husband reminded me or I would have forgotten. I knew what he was going to say, no news there. He was either nervous or had taken a couple of belts because he slurred a few words. And he quoted or as he said paraphrased both Bush and Reagan.
BTW, I empathize with your annoyance with the world idiot. I come on here hoping for some good reading and see two pages of his cut and paste and I just want to quit coming.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>BTW ... he's not a friend of mine. I'm not defending him. Over five years ago on other threads I actually tried to talk to him like he's a human, and it can't be done.
He's a troll. Trolls want attention. No matter how you slice it and dice it, you give him exactly what he wants, and I'm not willing to do that any more.
Yes yes. You mentioned that salient, convenient point before. As you will.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>the world idiot. I come on here hoping for some good reading and see two pages of his cut and paste and I just want to quit coming.
He won't go away, and I have beaten up that racist freak only a few times in the past several years, OK? Nice it was so memorable, but really, that's all of it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my husband reminded me or I would have forgotten. I knew what he was going to say, no news there. He was either nervous or had taken a couple of belts because he slurred a few words. And he quoted or as he said paraphrased both Bush and Reagan.
BTW, I empathize with your annoyance with the world idiot. I come on here hoping for some good reading and see two pages of his cut and paste and I just want to quit coming.
No need to leave, Lis. Just scroll past. Actually for someone like RG, who gets behind a lot, she can catch up much faster by scrolling thru 2 pages of nonsense.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It's been over two years since I acknowledged his existence directly, and easily more than 4 since I tried to communicate with him other than ridicule, flaming, and insults.
I've already acknowledged the rarity, good on ya, mate (as the Aussies say).

But keep in mind that he doesn't call YOU, or Hip, or chaser, maybe 1 or 2 others "war mongers", even though ALL of us know that besides homeland defense, sometimes war is a necessary evil. You represent the left, but it's only the "right wingers" that are war mongers in his twisted logic. Ridiculous!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my husband reminded me or I would have forgotten. I knew what he was going to say, no news there. He was either nervous or had taken a couple of belts because he slurred a few words. And he quoted or as he said paraphrased both Bush and Reagan.
40 months left until he's gone. God help us.
nelom

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

h'es probably not going to hell because he donated to charities..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

what the heck is this about?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not suprising. I didn't even waste time watching him. Too many better shows on at the same time.
It was weak and forgettable, you didn't miss anything. Maybe if he were leading this event and the event and gaffs weren't leading him, he'd do better.

This sums it up.
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/1/K/5/O...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know how to clear a room. What did you do, bore everyone to death?
Hey, sorry I left last night and couldn't reply to your post, but I went out to dinner.

I did leave you in the company of your homies though, bad bob, lisw et al., so you have little cause to complain.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

"...A dozen years after 9/11, this nation is still struggling with its identity. The war of revenge we fought in the Middle East is over, or all but. But the war we fight within ourselves rages on. It was on that day that we rediscovered our nation’s ability to truly hate another human being because of his clothes, or the color of his skin. We found that for all our talk of Civil Rights, all our supposed liberalism, we were no more above fearing a man for his religion than our European predecessors of centuries ago.

Past the specter of slavery, of whites-only drinking fountains; past the anti-semitism of America’s past, and Nazi marches through Chicago, we came to believe we were truly BETTER than that. We had EVOLVED, as a people. But one act of terror proved that in the smoking death of fear, we can all rediscover the hate that hides just below our veneer of acceptance.

In this segment, host John Quinones sets up a scenario in which a “bigot” relentlessly harasses a “Muslim” store clerk. The camera records the customers’ reactions. Some are outraged, some are insulted, one man even tacitly agrees with the “bigot” that “they’re everwhere, and you never know.”

http://aattp.org/american-soldier-stands-musl...

September 11th left a scar on our nation’s heart. It reminded us that human beings will never be above hate, or fear. But men like this teach us that a nation’s heart can be scarred, and ultimately be the better for it."-Richard Rowe

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, sorry I left last night and couldn't reply to your post, but I went out to dinner.
I did leave you in the company of your homies though, bad bob, lisw et al., so you have little cause to complain.
Hm, is that a racist comment?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hm, is that a racist comment?
Only to a racist.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hm, is that a racist comment?
Absolutely not.

It's 21st Century vernacular.

Equivalent to cohort.

You may accuse me of many things, I'm sure, but racism shouldn't be one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

421 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min KENTUCKY 720,156
truth is out 18 min -truthisout- 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Le_le 599,044
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 22 min cretin56 4,093
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 43 min End of Church Ages 32,919
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 56 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 37,597
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 114,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 4 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••