|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
War is the biggest business in America.
False.

Example:
Iraq war cost 2+- trillion. Anticipated costs were 50-60 billion. It's fair to say Washington expected payback for costs related to ousting Hussein and getting Iraq onto the road of a new government in the form of oil. That didn't happen. Iraq and CHINA (surprise!) are the biggest holders in Iraq oil, NOT the US.
According to the IEA, a quarter of Iraqi oil, about 2 million barrels a day, will be heading for China by the year 2035. A trade agreement is being formed between Baghdad and Beijing but the big winner has been the Iraqi state. They're making the money hand over fist.

For you to make the claim (by quoting Garrison) that, "war is America's biggest business" you have to be prepared to prove that to the victor went the spoils and you can't because it didn't. Not in the example I cited anyway.
=====

Maybe we should move you into drywall. I think you've been sniffing too much wallpaper glue.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If war is avoided I'm glad. If his people are not gassed, I'm glad. Putin will get a nobel peace prize and Obama will say it was his plan all along and liberals will believe him. I don't care. It will also keep Asaad in power and everyone in the UN will say he's not such a bad guy. And it will drag along for 10 years.
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.

"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you that we'll never see those links, but since I don't read WIR's silliness, I wouldn't know if I won.
You won by default. Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking, writing or comprehending English, much less debate. Who's gonna debate gibberish? There IS no link.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> But he's real invader that invaded our crews room!:) Why don't you have red room with him? BAHAHHHAAaaa
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!

Begone Satan!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!
Begone Satan!
And the difference between them is?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>And the difference between them is?
For one, at least 90 IQ points.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.
"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.
Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not convinced of that.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.

Which one of you has this alleged advantage?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.
Which one of you has this alleged advantage?
Snappy comeback! I suppose you approve of that idiot's ersatz political stance, so that makes ME a stalker.

Lighten up, Francis.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.

==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
HipGnozizzz

Gilson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to make the claim (by quoting Garrison) that, "war is America's biggest business" you have to be prepared to prove that to the victor went the spoils and you can't because it didn't. Not in the example I cited anyway.
Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.
==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
What are "principal oriented philosophies"?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.
lol! Right on cue.

"Wah, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton"

Go find a new song. That one's old.

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bush is a war criminal thug. Obama is not even a hawk. End.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are "principal oriented philosophies"?
If one has a principal belief or core belief of "no war" which is a philosophy of peace, it should hold regardless of party or one would be labeled a hypocrite.

You're one of those hypocrites. It doesn't bother you much that 100,000+ Syrians have been shot or blown up in the last 2 years. But you're ready for Obama to attack NOW because chemicals took out 1400.

I guess the ones who were gassed are more dead than the ones who were shot.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback! I suppose you approve of that idiot's ersatz political stance, so that makes ME a stalker.
Lighten up, Francis.
Look, I get it, pal.

You gotta use what God-given talents you got, and apparently what you got is the ability to get an idiot all riled up.

The idiot is disruptive, but all you seem to do is encourage him.

Now, other library patrons want to use the computers. Run along and squeegee some windows (you being smart, I'll bet you've picked out a high-paying intersection).

BTW ... does the library kick you out when you start giggling too loud at yourself, which I assume you do every time you type "Somalian pirate"?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, wonder what Obama will do if evidence comes out that the rebels stole the gas and used it for the western media? Will he stop arming them? Will he bomb the rebels? Or does Obama know all along it was stolen and he's just following orders from the Saudi King? Maybe because the King has something on obama?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Right on cue.
"Wah, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton"
Go find a new song. That one's old.
Which reminds me, what ever happened to obama's trillion+ stimulus packages that were going to be used to fix the country's infrastructure? You know, those packages that Joe Biden was going to oversee, because "nobody messes with Joe".
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You won by default. Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking, writing or comprehending English, much less debate. Who's gonna debate gibberish? There IS no link.
You the biggest Idiot of war monger! ABHAHAHAHAHAaa

There is a link in topix but you don't know how to use the 'Search ' Function! Like i said some agree with my posts, not all? You have more than a comprehension problem! BWHAHHAAHAHaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

409 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 4 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 532,434
truth is out 9 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 22 min andet1987 0
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Naveen kumar 4,477
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••