Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168141 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link where YOU "discuss" these topics with real adults.
I'd like to see what these real adults have to say to you.
If you refuse, It's obvious you are LYING (again), stupid parrot.
I'd bet you that we'll never see those links, but since I don't read WIR's silliness, I wouldn't know if I won.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#168142 Sep 10, 2013
mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
I support our president also. It has to be awfully lonely sitting in the Oval office serving his elected duties during this time in american history. His time in office has not been appreciated by many and that has to make it even tougher. Many things he had no control over happened during his term in office.
History will be kind to him I am sure.
What you wrote is..horrific, nonsense and moronic. First thing is America is on a war time economy. If we cant find an enemy we will make one up. Second, the war criminal Busch must bow to his corporate masters...millitary industrialists, big oil, and other corporate criminal companies. The lies that have spewed from his henchmen are legion!

The best and most sophisticated spy organization in the world simply say (bad intel) when asked why they found no wmd? Only a flag waving moron or some one who has prospered by these horrific actions would write the words you did. Remember, after world war 2 the whole middle east was carved up, to the victors go the spoils/ We have ben arming and draining the wealth from the whole region ever since!

The pathetic new slogans ( protect the world from terrorism) reminds me back in my day when the propoganda was (protect the world from commies) They are liars, manipulaters, muderousae, treacherous double crossers. Bush should be tried for high treason and war crimes.

You would have all blindly support a self serving manipulative government no matter what the cost here at home? You are truely an imbecile! Or you are simply a low level supporter profiting off these actions as the arch criminal bush drains our prosperity away.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#168143 Sep 10, 2013
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
What you wrote is..horrific, nonsense and moronic. First thing is America is on a war time economy. If we cant find an enemy we will make one up. Second, the war criminal Busch must bow to his corporate masters...millitary industrialists, big oil, and other corporate criminal companies. The lies that have spewed from his henchmen are legion!
The best and most sophisticated spy organization in the world simply say (bad intel) when asked why they found no wmd? Only a flag waving moron or some one who has prospered by these horrific actions would write the words you did. Remember, after world war 2 the whole middle east was carved up, to the victors go the spoils/ We have ben arming and draining the wealth from the whole region ever since!
The pathetic new slogans ( protect the world from terrorism) reminds me back in my day when the propoganda was (protect the world from commies) They are liars, manipulaters, muderousae, treacherous double crossers. Bush should be tried for high treason and war crimes.
You would have all blindly support a self serving manipulative government no matter what the cost here at home? You are truely an imbecile! Or you are simply a low level supporter profiting off these actions as the arch criminal bush drains our prosperity away.
Iraq had plenty of time to move all of there WMD to the next country anywhere before USA attacked. If you think for 1 moment Iraq was stupid enough to keep them there, you are blind.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168144 Sep 10, 2013
Obama fans are holding their breath today hoping he has been saved once again.......from himself. Maybe congress won't have to vote against Obama after all, which everyone agrees would be pretty darn embarrassing.

As it turns out, John Kerry commented off the cuff and undermining the commander in chief that a Syrian strike could be averted if Syria turned over all their chemical weapons to the international community at which point Putin galloped in (shirtless) on his mighty steed and offered to help broker the deal with Assad and by doing so, avoiding a war thus being the potential global superhero.... and highlighting Obama as being the super incompetent boob.

This is the 3rd time in about 8 weeks Putin has tossed Obama around like a rag. First yanking him around with Snowden and the "Finder keepers and no, you can't have him back," then putting a burr under Obama's saddle with the gay thing just before the G20 summit and now this. This is the most fun Putin's had with an American president in years.

Former KGB tough guy who vacations on frozen Siberian tundra for fun vs the community organizer from Illinois who bicycles around Marth's Vineyard on a girls 3 speed.
Giggling and wearing a little helmet.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168146 Sep 10, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you Topix link thread way back in this thread go look for it peebrian war mongering grunter! Stop being lazy, you have eyes and brain go look for it!
know how to use search function ? know wonder you clueless and Bill maher correct in his assessment about most of our Americans are dumb... who don't know what its nations is upto , let along about the world.
Lying worthless troll.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168147 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Obama fans are holding their breath today hoping he has been saved once again.......from himself. Maybe congress won't have to vote against Obama after all, which everyone agrees would be pretty darn embarrassing.
As it turns out, John Kerry commented off the cuff and undermining the commander in chief that a Syrian strike could be averted if Syria turned over all their chemical weapons to the international community at which point Putin galloped in (shirtless) on his mighty steed and offered to help broker the deal with Assad and by doing so, avoiding a war thus being the potential global superhero.... and highlighting Obama as being the super incompetent boob.
This is the 3rd time in about 8 weeks Putin has tossed Obama around like a rag. First yanking him around with Snowden and the "Finder keepers and no, you can't have him back," then putting a burr under Obama's saddle with the gay thing just before the G20 summit and now this. This is the most fun Putin's had with an American president in years.
Former KGB tough guy who vacations on frozen Siberian tundra for fun vs the community organizer from Illinois who bicycles around Marth's Vineyard on a girls 3 speed.
Giggling and wearing a little helmet.
If war is avoided I'm glad. If his people are not gassed, I'm glad. Putin will get a nobel peace prize and Obama will say it was his plan all along and liberals will believe him. I don't care. It will also keep Asaad in power and everyone in the UN will say he's not such a bad guy. And it will drag along for 10 years.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168148 Sep 10, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
War is the biggest business in America.
False.

Example:
Iraq war cost 2+- trillion. Anticipated costs were 50-60 billion. It's fair to say Washington expected payback for costs related to ousting Hussein and getting Iraq onto the road of a new government in the form of oil. That didn't happen. Iraq and CHINA (surprise!) are the biggest holders in Iraq oil, NOT the US.
According to the IEA, a quarter of Iraqi oil, about 2 million barrels a day, will be heading for China by the year 2035. A trade agreement is being formed between Baghdad and Beijing but the big winner has been the Iraqi state. They're making the money hand over fist.

For you to make the claim (by quoting Garrison) that, "war is America's biggest business" you have to be prepared to prove that to the victor went the spoils and you can't because it didn't. Not in the example I cited anyway.
=====

Maybe we should move you into drywall. I think you've been sniffing too much wallpaper glue.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168149 Sep 10, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If war is avoided I'm glad. If his people are not gassed, I'm glad. Putin will get a nobel peace prize and Obama will say it was his plan all along and liberals will believe him. I don't care. It will also keep Asaad in power and everyone in the UN will say he's not such a bad guy. And it will drag along for 10 years.
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.

"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168150 Sep 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you that we'll never see those links, but since I don't read WIR's silliness, I wouldn't know if I won.
You won by default. Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking, writing or comprehending English, much less debate. Who's gonna debate gibberish? There IS no link.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#168151 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text> But he's real invader that invaded our crews room!:) Why don't you have red room with him? BAHAHHHAAaaa
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!

Begone Satan!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168152 Sep 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!
Begone Satan!
And the difference between them is?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168153 Sep 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>And the difference between them is?
For one, at least 90 IQ points.

Location hidden

#168154 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.
"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.
Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.

Location hidden

#168155 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not convinced of that.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168156 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.

Which one of you has this alleged advantage?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168157 Sep 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.
Which one of you has this alleged advantage?
Snappy comeback! I suppose you approve of that idiot's ersatz political stance, so that makes ME a stalker.

Lighten up, Francis.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168158 Sep 10, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.

==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#168159 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to make the claim (by quoting Garrison) that, "war is America's biggest business" you have to be prepared to prove that to the victor went the spoils and you can't because it didn't. Not in the example I cited anyway.
Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#168160 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.
==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
What are "principal oriented philosophies"?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168161 Sep 10, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.
lol! Right on cue.

"Wah, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton"

Go find a new song. That one's old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gerald 839,942
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 10 min tampabayallstar 57
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Anthony MN 590,796
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 29 min set free in truth 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min set free in truth 40,532
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 49 min Booblover 480
are shriners really luciferian ??? 52 min set free in truth 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min gundee123 100,082
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 4,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web