Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168152 Sep 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!
Begone Satan!
And the difference between them is?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168153 Sep 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>And the difference between them is?
For one, at least 90 IQ points.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168154 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.
"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.
Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168155 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not convinced of that.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168156 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.

Which one of you has this alleged advantage?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168157 Sep 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy with a passion for stalking and making squawk an idiot.
Which one of you has this alleged advantage?
Snappy comeback! I suppose you approve of that idiot's ersatz political stance, so that makes ME a stalker.

Lighten up, Francis.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168158 Sep 10, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are Hollywood types really that stupid? They won't come out against war because it might seem they are anti-black if they oppose Obama. So they just keep quiet when they usually are tweeting like mad about stuff like this.
Yes he'll slip out of this because everyone is madly working to spin this all in favor of Obama and even Hillary weighed in (gotta keep her name in the spotlight) Did you see Kerry testifying this A.M. He looked like a cat with a canary in his mouth. He's just weird.
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.

==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#168159 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to make the claim (by quoting Garrison) that, "war is America's biggest business" you have to be prepared to prove that to the victor went the spoils and you can't because it didn't. Not in the example I cited anyway.
Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#168160 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone once said about big mouth liberal, Barbra Streisand, "Just shut-up and sing."
It's not that Hollywood is stupid although I think it's woefully out of touch but it's party loyal above all else. Jane Fonda blew a gasket when we were about to go into war under Bush and she's tweeting about recipes and the weather these days. Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Clooney? They're democrats. Bush does it, it's bad and they come out in droves. Obama mentions it and it gets real quiet because A) he's a democrat and B) it's unseemly to be critical of the black guy. They're lacking in principal oriented philosophies plus they're low information and not real bright.
==
Monday when Kerry was talking about Assad turning over chemical weapons, he said, "He isn't about to do it and it can't be done, obviously."
Today, he said, "Nothing focues the mind like the prospect of hanging." Watch the pendulum swing. lol!
He's already taking credit for a possible solution other than an attack which came about by a BIG FAT BLUNDER of his.
It's called accidental foreign policy. Obama is making it his signature contribution to the world.
What are "principal oriented philosophies"?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168161 Sep 10, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh they weren't nearly that far-sighted. The spoils went to Haliburton et al in the form of a depleted surplus and a couple trillion to boot, with the added benefit of enfeebling the nation's finances thereby forcing yet another showdown on social programs vs welfare for the wealthy. Starve the Beast, Government Bad. Mission Accomplished.
lol! Right on cue.

"Wah, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton"

Go find a new song. That one's old.

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

#168162 Sep 10, 2013
Bush is a war criminal thug. Obama is not even a hawk. End.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168163 Sep 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If one has a principal belief or core belief of "no war" which is a philosophy of peace, it should hold regardless of party or one would be labeled a hypocrite.

You're one of those hypocrites. It doesn't bother you much that 100,000+ Syrians have been shot or blown up in the last 2 years. But you're ready for Obama to attack NOW because chemicals took out 1400.

I guess the ones who were gassed are more dead than the ones who were shot.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168164 Sep 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback! I suppose you approve of that idiot's ersatz political stance, so that makes ME a stalker.
Lighten up, Francis.
Look, I get it, pal.

You gotta use what God-given talents you got, and apparently what you got is the ability to get an idiot all riled up.

The idiot is disruptive, but all you seem to do is encourage him.

Now, other library patrons want to use the computers. Run along and squeegee some windows (you being smart, I'll bet you've picked out a high-paying intersection).

BTW ... does the library kick you out when you start giggling too loud at yourself, which I assume you do every time you type "Somalian pirate"?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#168165 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right partularly the part about liberals believing him. That will be especially good for the Hollywood progressives; the majority of whom are in shock and in need of oxygen.
"Our Prince of Peace starting a war? Say it isn't so!" Don't fret kids, it looks like Captain Weenie might slip out of this one too.
I agree, wonder what Obama will do if evidence comes out that the rebels stole the gas and used it for the western media? Will he stop arming them? Will he bomb the rebels? Or does Obama know all along it was stolen and he's just following orders from the Saudi King? Maybe because the King has something on obama?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168166 Sep 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Right on cue.
"Wah, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton"
Go find a new song. That one's old.
Which reminds me, what ever happened to obama's trillion+ stimulus packages that were going to be used to fix the country's infrastructure? You know, those packages that Joe Biden was going to oversee, because "nobody messes with Joe".
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168167 Sep 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You won by default. Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking, writing or comprehending English, much less debate. Who's gonna debate gibberish? There IS no link.
You the biggest Idiot of war monger! ABHAHAHAHAHAaa

There is a link in topix but you don't know how to use the 'Search ' Function! Like i said some agree with my posts, not all? You have more than a comprehension problem! BWHAHHAAHAHaaa

United States

#168168 Sep 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG (again). You barged in here nearly 5 years ago, posting the same drivel you post today. Speaking only for myself, NFL Fan is more welcome than you'll EVER be!
Begone Satan!
Are you sure is 5 year, i came before you better go and checjk on who barge into who affair.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168169 Sep 10, 2013
Asteroid to be Named After Trayvon Martin?

An asteroid will be named after Trayvon Martin, if William Lowell Putnam, III, has his way.

Mr. Putnam is the trustee of the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona, where, 13 years ago, the asteroid was discovered and named 2000 TM61.

It was when Florida thug Trayvon Martin was shot in self-defense in 2012 that Mr. Putnam submitted the name-change nomination to the Minor Planet Center, which decided that the naming was "premature" (but clearly the real reason was that they were racist).

But when Trayvon's shooter, George Zimmerman, was acquitted almost a year and a half later, Mr. Putnam decided it was time yet again to suggest renaming the asteroid after Trayvon.

At first this might seem silly, as if Mr. Putnam's efforts to create what he calls "social fairness" would be better directed at something else. But upon deeper consideration, the notion of naming an asteroid after Trayvon Martin becomes absolutely frightening.

Think about it. Zimmerman, Trayvon's shooter, was watching Trayvon as he skulked in the shadows of a wealthy, gated community that had been experiencing robberies by black youths. Lowell Observatory, similar to Zimmerman, has been and will continue to keep tabs on Asteroid Trayvon, watching it as Zimmerman watched Trayvon.

Zimmerman soon gave up looking for Trayvon and returned to his car, at which point a wild Trayvon pounced from the bushes and proceeded in the act of killing Zimmerman (he failed before he could finish, thankfully).

So what's going to happen if ever Lowell Observatory stops watching Asteroid Trayvon? Asteroid Trayvon is going to attack Earth and attempt to kill us all. Then Earth will shoot Asteroid Trayvon out of the sky, saving the planet but destroying Asteroid Trayvon, and then the Milky Way Justice System will envelope Earth in a force field for 16 months until they put Earth on trial.

Upon Earth's acquittal, all the aliens from all the other planets will hurl other asteroids at Earth in a blind rage, much like the looting and destruction of private property that occurred upon Zimmerman's acquittal by people who "looked like Trayvon."

So it's not just because I don't like Trayvon as a person that I oppose the naming of an asteroid after him, but for the safety of the planet.

If Putnam's criteria for naming an asteroid after a person is that the person must be or have been a young black kid, he should choose Temar Boggs, who, along with his friend, followed a kidnapper until the kidnapper got so nervous that he let his 5-year-old victim free.

Anybody but a criminal like Trayvon.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/09/asteroid-...

United States

#168170 Sep 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I get it, pal.
You gotta use what God-given talents you got, and apparently what you got is the ability to get an idiot all riled up.
The idiot is disruptive, but all you seem to do is encourage him.
Now, other library patrons want to use the computers. Run along and squeegee some windows (you being smart, I'll bet you've picked out a high-paying intersection).
BTW ... does the library kick you out when you start giggling too loud at yourself, which I assume you do every time you type "Somalian pirate"?
You got that right NFL is biggest immature Idiot of a warring race . And , he is way paranoid and call other people Somalian pirate, stooges, Dungs... and most/all of his posts are one or two liners filled with Ad homimens...
Lost In Transition

United States

#168171 Sep 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, Catch. Why don't you just paint a bullseye on all lawyers?
I read that the US has slightly less than 5% of the world's population, but that 54% of the world's lawyers practice within it's borders. Seriously, is business competitive or is their plenty to go around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 3 min Johnny 847
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Ex Lesbian 38,431
Play "end of the word" part 2 27 min jasiEL 1,731
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min LAWEST100 618,416
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Anthony MN 641,722
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min nanoanomaly 970,024
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 50 min Johnny 4,142
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min LAWEST100 44,411
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 104,724
More from around the web