UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168090 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it physically hurt to be so dumb, Somali pirate?
Not a Somalian Pirate, you worst than Somalian you are our US war mongering mass murders/war investors, not even Americans/immigrants want anything to do with you! tell me why over 90% of Americans/immigrants want no wars with Syria and why World see you US war mongers /mercenaries as a world US militaristic Bully? You ignorance is astounding you slow,mentally retarded! Know know take you paranoid BS and fearmongering and shove up you you little war mongering peabrain , and please dump you US war machines in the ocean; it be better for us those Americans/immigrants that want not thing to do with your Ugly US war machines! You ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168091 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i AM a Somalian Pirate, worst Somalian you ever saw!

My ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!
Then I take it you ARE in pain from being so dumb.

Take an aspirin, dullard.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168092 Sep 9, 2013
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/09/09/2...

Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman is under police investigation for a possible domestic battery following a fight with his wife and her family on Monday afternoon. According to news channel WKMG Local 6, police are “trying to determine what exactly happened” but they report a gun was present. The Associated Press reports that Zimmerman allegedly violently threatened his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father first with a knife, punched the father-in-law in the nose, and pulled out his gun at her parents’ house in Lake Mary, Central Florida, just days after Shellie filed for divorce.

Although police have released Zimmerman, they did take away his gun.

In her 911 call, Shellie said,“He continuously has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying ‘get closer.” On the call she also said,“Dad get inside the house George might start shooting at us” and “I’m really, really afraid. I don’t know what he’s capable of.”
-Rebecca Leber

USA

#168093 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud Somalian, and a war monger imbecile!

You slower than me
Give yourself some credit, dullard. NOBODY is slower than you are, so accept it as a twisted form of uniqueness.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168094 Sep 9, 2013
UIDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe!
Post the link where YOU "discuss" these topics with real adults.
I'd like to see what these real adults have to say to you.

If you refuse, It's obvious you are LYING (again), stupid parrot.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168095 Sep 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been suckered into another round of Zimmerman, who (like Casey Anthony) was found not guilty.
Apparently that's the reason Chris has been playing Paul Revere by posting links to alleged black on white hate crimes lately.
The logic seems to be that the case wouldn't have attracted as much attention in the black community if it weren't for the attention of Obama and Holder, who served as 'outside agitators', getting people all riled up.
Only to those that use logic. You have got to be kidding me Willie. Are you for real? A President that quite a few times has used that position to speak to issues that at least in recent history no other President has. The (Cambridge) police acted stupidly. If I had a son... With todays news its clear Zimmerman has his own issues but that isn't my point. My point, my only point is here in the lovely Tampa Bay area its rare not to have someone killed, sometimes by guns, sometimes stabbed and its usually black on black crime. Most don't seem to care a bit about these crimes. Some were so desperate to put more attention on the Zimmerman case that the media lied and called the man white. You are right, President Obama isn't responsible for any of the things I've posted about so on that count I will say I'm sorry. But its a shame our first black President hasn't done much to unify the nation buts its clear that's not in him.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#168097 Sep 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think anyone who believes that white people NEED the equivalent of a Sharpton or a Jackson to represent their civil rights is gullible at best, because there is no threat to white civil rights.
I didn't pose the question 'why does Chris post those links' to you, Lyndi. You seem to have gone to great lengths to reject the question I didn't ask you, and avoid the one I did.
Do you see a difference between what Chris posts and what, say, the supporters of Sharpton and Jackson might post about what white people do?
ttmotin
Man you should go visit a 9-12 group in your area. We have one in Tampa where many citizens of these United States in the sovereign state of Florida have had civil rights violated. Of course most of these people don't see the world the way you do so do they not matter? And while of course most are white (gee I wonder why) some are not. But the naccp nor any other so called groups for blacks reserve the most hate and hypocrisy for conservative blacks.
uidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168098 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop changing people postings , Poster Idiot are your posts. In all your postings are one or two liners filled with Ad hominems... and Filth!

United States

#168099 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need psycho ward ASAP! BWHHAHAHA!

United States

#168100 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link where YOU "discuss" these topics with real adults.
I'd like to see what these real adults have to say to you.
If you refuse, It's obvious you are LYING (again), stupid parrot.
Contagion what Ails the system, Ron Paul goes third party... i listed them for you way back war mongering doofuses, how you forget. I see you another one who followers of NFL a low life right wing war mongering pyscho pathic scvms ways ...! you really Sad and pathetic ! BAHAHAHAHaa

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#168101 Sep 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi accused me of requesting your presence here.
Lyndi is a pip.
Hi. I'm River.

Have we met?

What's a Lyndi?

United States

#168102 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give yourself some credit, dullard. NOBODY is slower than you are, so accept it as a twisted form of uniqueness.
More ad hominem from you NFLoser, you way slower in your mental ability to discern good from evil , look over 90% of Americans don't want war with Syria and why does World give US bully the big finger? Yep you are mentally challenged pyschopathic warmongering freak with a human conscience, you empathyless cold heard low life world war mongering scvm bag like rest of your mercenaries fiends

USA

#168103 Sep 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="idiot]<quoted text>

Poster Idiot are my posts. In my postings are addled and filled with misspellings... and Filth![/QUOTE]

Right, imbecile. Try passing your dumb self off as an intellectual again.

It's funny!

United States

#168104 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter your inane references to things you couldn't possibly understand, you can't cover up the fact that you're a very slow sort of person, can you, Somali?
You clueless and way slow!

Not a Somalian Pirate, you worst than Somalian you are our US war mongering mass murders/war investors, not even Americans/immigrants want anything to do with you! tell me why over 90% of Americans/immigrants want no wars with Syria and why World see you US war mongers /mercenaries as a world US militaristic Bully? You ignorance is astounding you slow,mentally retarded! Know know take you paranoid BS and fearmongering and shove up you you little war mongering peabrain , and please dump you US war machines in the ocean; it be better for us those Americans/immigrants that want not thing to do with your Ugly US war machines! You ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!

United States

#168105 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River.
Have we met?
What's a Lyndi?
Psst Lyndia Another war mongering right wingers but worst one of bunch is the moronic NFL ! BAHHAHAHAHhaaa

United States

#168106 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, imbecile. Try passing your dumb self off as an intellectual again.
It's funny!
Wow now this is intellectual posting of not thingness from you! Know now you rile me up and back to other threads to give you a taste of my whip war mongering boy, dumbazz!

USA

#168107 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>More ad hominem for me NFLgod, i way slower in your mental ability to discern good from evil ,
You wouldn't know a complicated concept if it bit you on your huge butt, Somali stooge. Why can't you spell or write, dullard?

USA

#168108 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Lyndia Another is war mongering right wingers but worst one of bunch is the moronic Somalian stooge- ME ! DUH!!!
Are you beginning to realise that in a written format such as this, you truly stand out as a mentally impaired fool, stooge?

United States

#168109 Sep 9, 2013
ADD! NFLoser

Helen Keller, 1940
'
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

#168110 Sep 9, 2013
U. Alexis Johnson, US Under Secretary of State in 1971

about American carpet-bombing of Laos which killed hundreds-of-thousands of civilians

The Laos operation is something of which we can be proud as Americans. It has involved virtually no American casualties. What we are getting for our money there ... is, I think, to use the old phrase, very cost effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 568,723
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Rick in Kansas 267,639
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 17 min Clear Dharma 527
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 19 min Grunt56 221,553
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 38 min Ed Teach 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min mike 607,271
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Just Think 120,799
More from around the web