|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mention of rabble rousing efforts is relevant, however, because I'm still having a hard time distinguishing between Chris' weekly (+/-) posting links to the black on white hate crime outrage(s) du jour and what Sharpton and Jackson do.
The distinguishing factor is Chris doesn't have a national platform. Sharpton and Jackson do.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The distinguishing factor is Chris doesn't have a national platform. Sharpton and Jackson do.
You gotta be kidding me.

That's a distinction without a difference, and you know it. You know damned good and well I wasn't comparing the influence of Chris the Topix poster with Sharpton and Jackson.

Chris is cutting and pasting his links to the black on white hate crime outrage(s) du jour from sources using a methodology comparable to that of Sharpton and Jackson.

If it's race baiting when Sharpton and Jackson do it, how is it not the same (even if on the obvious but for some reason necessary to state) scale when he does it?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

should have been "If it's race baiting when Sharpton and Jackson do it, how is it not the same (even if on the obvious but for some reason necessary to state smaller scale) when he does it? "
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta be kidding me.
That's a distinction without a difference, and you know it. You know damned good and well I wasn't comparing the influence of Chris the Topix poster with Sharpton and Jackson.
Chris is cutting and pasting his links to the black on white hate crime outrage(s) du jour from sources using a methodology comparable to that of Sharpton and Jackson.
If it's race baiting when Sharpton and Jackson do it, how is it not the same (even if on the obvious but for some reason necessary to state) scale when he does it?
I'm not kidding you and I haven't any idea what prompts Chris to post what he does, I'm not Chris. And it doesn't matter that you weren't comparing the influence between a topix poster and the power of Sharpton & Jackson. That influence cannot be ignored or declared temporaily moot for your convenience. That influence I presume is an intricate part of why we're talking about this.

Maybe he thinks white on black crime seems to make headlines and black on white crime often goes relatively unnoticed. Maybe he's aiming for that "even playing field" Obama keeps referencing. Maybe Chris doesn't feel it's "fair" that African Americans have BLACK LEADERS like Sharpton & Jackson who have the power to access millions and white people don't have the equivalent to represent their civil rights. Maybe he's still annoyed about the Tawana Brawley case or the Duke lacrosse team miscarriage of justice. I don't know, ask Chris.

All I wanna know is why Sharptons head looks so disproportionately large.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Good moaning...er...morning, bob.
Careful, or I might think you're starting to warm up to me again...you left out the requisite hurling of 'shovelface'.
Is everything ok?
U have no idea.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be over at the Why Should Jesus Love Me forum tripping Christians just for fun on their way to bible study? Or are you waiting for the afternoon performance of pushing their heads in a toilet and flushing?
I'd tell you you should be ashamed of yourself as a human being and a man but you wouldn't get it.
No. Go look. Maybe check the past three days or so if you like.

You may be able to rid yourself of your delusional symptoms.

Those ain't no pips.

freemdan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……………………How about that?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Go look. Maybe check the past three days or so if you like.
You may be able to rid yourself of your delusional symptoms.
Those ain't no pips.
Seriously, you're like a small child whining for attention. I can't pass you a coloring book and crayons but maybe this will keep you occupied while the grown ups talk.

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/08/maps-that-wi...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not kidding you and I haven't any idea what prompts Chris to post what he does, I'm not Chris. And it doesn't matter that you weren't comparing the influence between a topix poster and the power of Sharpton & Jackson. That influence cannot be ignored or declared temporaily moot for your convenience. That influence I presume is an intricate part of why we're talking about this.
Maybe he thinks white on black crime seems to make headlines and black on white crime often goes relatively unnoticed. Maybe he's aiming for that "even playing field" Obama keeps referencing. Maybe Chris doesn't feel it's "fair" that African Americans have BLACK LEADERS like Sharpton & Jackson who have the power to access millions and white people don't have the equivalent to represent their civil rights. Maybe he's still annoyed about the Tawana Brawley case or the Duke lacrosse team miscarriage of justice. I don't know, ask Chris.
I think anyone who believes that white people NEED the equivalent of a Sharpton or a Jackson to represent their civil rights is gullible at best, because there is no threat to white civil rights.

I didn't pose the question 'why does Chris post those links' to you, Lyndi. You seem to have gone to great lengths to reject the question I didn't ask you, and avoid the one I did.

Do you see a difference between what Chris posts and what, say, the supporters of Sharpton and Jackson might post about what white people do?

ttmotin

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you're like a small child whining for attention. I can't pass you a coloring book and crayons but maybe this will keep you occupied while the grown ups talk.
That's a great site.

I posted it about a week ago.

It's not totally correct (see if you can find the conflicting information on McDonald's burgers in Iceland), but fun and informational anyway.

Gotta go, have fun with the grownups.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>welcome back bobloblah!!! Still out there producing ? I hope.
More like dumb down Bad bobLOBE ah producing loads of VarioUS BS on the treads.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
Sept. 9, 2013
Secretary of State John Kerry said an “unbelievably small, limited” military strike will be enough to halt Syria’s use of chemical weapons and hasten a political settlement to the 2 1/2-year civil war.
====
"Unbelievably small?" What's that going to accomplish? Syria will sweep up the mess the US leaves behind and they'll carry on business as usual. Unless the mission has teeth to it, it will be a waste of time and money.
This administration has lied to the American people about al qaeda being nearly decimated when they have been steadily on the rise since he took the oath of office. Iran is willing to blow through any red line the president threatens him with, Egypt is wildly chaotic, Iraq is a mess and from where I'm sitting in the bleachers this whole "should we, shouldn't we" thing is a direct result of bad foreign policy from the outset and Obama is desperately trying to make up for that in the 11th hour to prove the US still has muscle. It gives the appearance of him cramming for an exam intead of having steadily practiced solid foreign policy for the last 5+- years which was critical so we didn't wind up exactly where we are today. It's not an enviable postion to be in but here we are. He repeatedly waved away McCain's urging to keep a thumb on that hotspot and now because of him ignoring that advice, the entire country in a pickle.
If congress votes no on this thing, it's worrisome because although it will send a clear message to Obama that the country doesn't trust him to do this thing, it'll simultaneously tell the world that the country isn't behind him which can have serious negative consequences in the future.
My annoyance stems from the fact that he's the one who put us in the middle like this because he's a foreign policy clod who had no business becoming POTUS and now we're in a position to have to choose to either save face and put on an "unbeleievably small" fireworks display as a symbolic attack and subject ourselves to unknown consequences to that action or risk the entire US being viewed as weak thereby giving to our enemies a distinct advantage on events down the road.
Tell that to Dumb DUMB poster to missy war mongering Courteous Europhobic. You should join her !
Lost In Transition

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
His collar is too tight, m'kay?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. Just like I thought Mr. Zimmerman was innocent when he was forced to defend himself from that punk Trayvon's unprovoked attack, but I had to wait for the jury's verdict before my thoughts became fact.
My thoughts are usually correct, but it sometimes takes the supporting data a while to verify them.
The difference between you and I, I'll take a firm stance on topics, whereas you like to do non-committal cheap shots from the sidelines.
If WWW take cheap shots then you are Hypocrite like rest of the warring Right wingers!

Note not a leftie or rightie like you grunter! BAHHAHahaaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me, but what do you hope to accomplish by whiffing spitballs at a tank? It's obvious that you haven't done a tenth of the research, put forth even a scoche's worth of the effort, or spent close to a scintilla of the time on your responses, that your 'opponent' has.
Her slightly bowed bleachers, beat your empty armchair.
At least she shows up.
Clap, clap, clap. Bravo!

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>More like dumb down Bad bobLOBE ah producing loads of VarioUS BS on the treads.

I am a proud Somali pirate!
Speaking of dumb and BS, how's that extra chromosome of yours doing, stooge?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Actions speak louder than words. How many times has this department of justice that is said to be non partisan (yea right) acted on an agenda? Though it was clear from Holder's we are are a nation of cowards where his will go early on. Just keep your head in the sand and pretend its just another President, just another administration.
NO NO NO you wrong Correcting U! Try , More like nation of War mongering Animals according to world we all live in! MWHAAHAHAHAHahaaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta be kidding me.
I didn't realize that Chris made up his own false facts and posted them as true fact... or do you really believe that Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for one to have "backed out," Nancy, one would have had to be >IN< to begin with. I never agreed to be IN.
How you ever cut it in a courtroom, is beyond me.
More importantly, you were compelled to flash (((cash))) this time, to once again try to impress and prompt envy from your readers. Let me give you some well meaning advice about personal wealth which your parents neglected to teach you and you obviously never picked up on your own.
Don't flaunt wealth. Don't flaunt travel, don't flaunt possessions and don't flaunt cash. And DON'T treat $1000.00 recklessly like loose change one might find in their couch, when you know damn well there are people here who could probably use it.
It's bad form. It's in bad taste and among other things, it makes you an ---> (_*_)
Moving on, in today's lesson.
===
"French: nou·veau riche- One who has recently become rich, especially one who flaunts newly acquired wealth."
===
Since you're clearly aiming for a persona foreign to you, try this. Mimic the manner in which money (and what it can buy) is rarely mentioned by those who've been around it all their lives. Generational money. Old money. You'll fare better and that exclusive upper crust club which you're aching to be a part of won't roll their eyes at you behind your back.
Because as of right now, my little tofu eating, forum hopper, in the world of monetary etiquette, you're the equivalent of the guy wearing the rented powder blue tuxedo at a black tie affair who thinks he's the snappiest dresser in the room.
Don't be jealous of Catcher !:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interjecting this silly post of your to Catcher! U no adults you with Child mind for sure, retarded and easily take to cleaners by the real Adults! You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe... mean you Mental Challenge baby still in diapers! A BHAHAHAHAHAhaaa So, missy grunty warring airhead, rightie ?

HEHEHEHEHE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,481 - 160,500 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

669 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,662
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Epic Cleavage 89,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,432
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 min Harrison Freebird 52,523
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min StarC 512,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,712
Attention all disgruntled retail workers 7 min Markbeddau 1
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 26 min chapter100 274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Anon 596,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••