|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You have a memory problem I think. As for Holder heard it from his own lips. Try again. You don't follow the news much, read books instead. Hey, Willie, the book ain't out on this yet.
Since the reason you said the ads weren't significant was the shooter's mental illness, I stand somewhat corrected on that point.

What you heard Holder say was that the DoJ would investigate whether federal civil rights charges could be brought, and that was a political statement offered as a sop to people disappointed in the verdict.

He did not say he would file charges or a lawsuit. That will never happen, as the evidence in the state trial made it clear they'd have no case.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I fart jumbo size bananas

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

lovely wee chap is g dubya, hes a psychopath and a compulside liar. if you dont agree your dangerous too.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Since the reason you said the ads weren't significant was the shooter's mental illness, I stand somewhat corrected on that point.
What you heard Holder say was that the DoJ would investigate whether federal civil rights charges could be brought, and that was a political statement offered as a sop to people disappointed in the verdict.
He did not say he would file charges or a lawsuit. That will never happen, as the evidence in the state trial made it clear they'd have no case.
Let's see, Holder opened up a case before Zimmerman ever came to trial, put it on hold until after the trial and then promised to resume it after. Good to know he was "just kidding" and merely pandering. Geesh.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, Holder opened up a case before Zimmerman ever came to trial, put it on hold until after the trial and then promised to resume it after. Good to know he was "just kidding" and merely pandering. Geesh.
We can continue this discussion when the Department of Justice files charges against Zimmerman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>We can continue this discussion when the Department of Justice files charges against Zimmerman.
It doesn't make any difference. Even if Holder is just making noise about filing charges, it still has an effect, but without any commitment. There's that "all hat and no cattle." It also has made a man found not guilty have to pay consequences that aren't legal. All this from the man in charge of the dept. of "justice" with the support of Obama.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

h3kt0r wrote:
lovely wee chap is g dubya, hes a psychopath and a compulside liar. if you dont agree your dangerous too.
You would do well to spend a lot less time in these forums AND a whole lot more time learning English.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>We can continue this discussion when the Department of Justice files charges against Zimmerman.
Ain't never going to happen.

Eric Holder only reopened a previously investigated case to give a certain minority group the feeling that although they were wronged by a jury that let a racist "white-Hispanic" get away with murdering an innocent young black pillar of the community, the obama Justice Department was going to see that Zimmerman gets punished in the end.

It, of course, was done for purely political reasons, to keep that certain minority group to continue supporting obama and the Democrats. The truth is, as the initial investigation already found, there is no supporting evidence and due to that, the case will never be brought to court. However, I'll bet that almost every person of that certain minority group believes that Holder said he will be bringing Zimmerman to justice, because that's what they wanted to hear... in spite of actual facts to the contrary that all say, it ain't never going to happen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Are you people still talking about George Zimmerman?

Wasn't he found not guilty by a jury of his peers?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have been suckered into another round of Zimmerman, who (like Casey Anthony) was found not guilty.

Apparently that's the reason Chris has been playing Paul Revere by posting links to alleged black on white hate crimes lately.

The logic seems to be that the case wouldn't have attracted as much attention in the black community if it weren't for the attention of Obama and Holder, who served as 'outside agitators', getting people all riled up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been suckered into another round of Zimmerman, who (like Casey Anthony) was found not guilty.
Apparently that's the reason Chris has been playing Paul Revere by posting links to alleged black on white hate crimes lately.
The logic seems to be that the case wouldn't have attracted as much attention in the black community if it weren't for the attention of Obama and Holder, who served as 'outside agitators', getting people all riled up.
Poor Willie.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Sept. 9, 2013
Secretary of State John Kerry said an “unbelievably small, limited” military strike will be enough to halt Syria’s use of chemical weapons and hasten a political settlement to the 2 1/2-year civil war.
====

"Unbelievably small?" What's that going to accomplish? Syria will sweep up the mess the US leaves behind and they'll carry on business as usual. Unless the mission has teeth to it, it will be a waste of time and money.

This administration has lied to the American people about al qaeda being nearly decimated when they have been steadily on the rise since he took the oath of office. Iran is willing to blow through any red line the president threatens him with, Egypt is wildly chaotic, Iraq is a mess and from where I'm sitting in the bleachers this whole "should we, shouldn't we" thing is a direct result of bad foreign policy from the outset and Obama is desperately trying to make up for that in the 11th hour to prove the US still has muscle. It gives the appearance of him cramming for an exam intead of having steadily practiced solid foreign policy for the last 5+- years which was critical so we didn't wind up exactly where we are today. It's not an enviable postion to be in but here we are. He repeatedly waved away McCain's urging to keep a thumb on that hotspot and now because of him ignoring that advice, the entire country in a pickle.

If congress votes no on this thing, it's worrisome because although it will send a clear message to Obama that the country doesn't trust him to do this thing, it'll simultaneously tell the world that the country isn't behind him which can have serious negative consequences in the future.

My annoyance stems from the fact that he's the one who put us in the middle like this because he's a foreign policy clod who had no business becoming POTUS and now we're in a position to have to choose to either save face and put on an "unbeleievably small" fireworks display as a symbolic attack and subject ourselves to unknown consequences to that action or risk the entire US being viewed as weak thereby giving to our enemies a distinct advantage on events down the road.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi accused me of requesting your presence here.

Lyndi is a pip.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
....with an honorable mention to the Rev. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for their fabulously successful rabble rousing efforts.

What similarities (if any) do the following men have in common?
A) Obama
B) Holder
C) Jackson
D) Sharpton

Your inability to recognize a pattern here is okay with me but you may want to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is a pip.
Shouldn't you be over at the Why Should Jesus Love Me forum tripping Christians just for fun on their way to bible study? Or are you waiting for the afternoon performance of pushing their heads in a toilet and flushing?

I'd tell you you should be ashamed of yourself as a human being and a man but you wouldn't get it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is a pip.
Get a tissue & wipe yer nose, whiney troll.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is a pip.
Pardon me, but what do you hope to accomplish by whiffing spitballs at a tank? It's obvious that you haven't done a tenth of the research, put forth even a scoche's worth of the effort, or spent close to a scintilla of the time on your responses, that your 'opponent' has.

Her slightly bowed bleachers, beat your empty armchair.
At least she shows up.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me, but what do you hope to accomplish by whiffing spitballs at a tank? It's obvious that you haven't done a tenth of the research, put forth even a scoche's worth of the effort, or spent close to a scintilla of the time on your responses, that your 'opponent' has.
Her slightly bowed bleachers, beat your empty armchair.
At least she shows up.
Blind leading the blind, huh coach troll. Heh heh heh.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
....with an honorable mention to the Rev. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for their fabulously successful rabble rousing efforts.
What similarities (if any) do the following men have in common?
A) Obama
B) Holder
C) Jackson
D) Sharpton
Your inability to recognize a pattern here is okay with me but you may want to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.
Forum/bored game warfare does require accusing the opposition of being blind at one point or another, so I suppose this was due.

Your mention of rabble rousing efforts is relevant, however, because I'm still having a hard time distinguishing between Chris' weekly (+/-) posting links to the black on white hate crime outrage(s) du jour and what Sharpton and Jackson do.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind leading the blind, huh coach troll. Heh heh heh.
Good moaning...er...morning, bob.

Careful, or I might think you're starting to warm up to me again...you left out the requisite hurling of 'shovelface'.

Is everything ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,461 - 160,480 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

636 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Sheilaa 109,796
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 89,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,943
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min River Tam 217,304
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 512,363
Weird News 18 min xxx 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min lovewithin 38,037
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••