Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168121 Sep 9, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U Wrong , you have eyes and brain look for it, i'd posted links way back on this thread, look for it you lazy pathetic, i not gonna be slave for you, you can do it yourself by searching the links i provided ! Copy and paste to support my debates and other postings is for discussion , you war mongering grunting meathead! BWAHHAHhaaaaa
LIAR! You refuse because there IS no link, and there are NO "real adults" discussing anything with you. You post the same gibberish crap over and over. Worthless troll!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168122 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan aka IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit that you're mentally unfit to debate, Somali stooge.
nOT A SOMALIAN YOU our corrupted US WAR MONGERING mercenaries like Blackwaters... are evil bunch who had ruined US and world with your war machines! For world to know

United States

#168123 Sep 9, 2013
Hoax, Nicholas Von Hoffman, 2004, p184

Without enough Americans to fight its preemptive wars to a victory, the United States has been forced to canvass the globe for fighters. It rents soldiers from down-at-the-heel mini-states, begs for them from the French and the Germans, borrows from the Brits, and pays an assortment of mercenaries ... to do the fighting its own people will not do.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168124 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i are A SOMALIAN and a corrupted somalian WAR MONGERING creep..
Thanks for the clarification, Somali.

United States

#168125 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! You refuse because there IS no link, and there are NO "real adults" discussing anything with you. You post the same gibberish crap over and over. Worthless troll!
I gave you Topix link thread way back in this thread go look for it peebrian war mongering grunter! Stop being lazy, you have eyes and brain go look for it!
know how to use search function ? know wonder you clueless and Bill maher correct in his assessment about most of our Americans are dumb... who don't know what its nations is upto , let along about the world.

An NFL Fan

USA

#168126 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
Hoax, Nicholas Von Hoffman, 2004, p184
to do the fighting its own people will not do.
Is that like the way you can't write so you dump copy/pasted crap all day, Somali cretin?

United States

#168127 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like the way you can't write so you dump copy/pasted crap all day, Somali cretin?
Not a somalian, you NFloser are clueless war mongeing imbecile! BWHahhhaaa ! Some postings are for debates , some posting s are for support of my debates. Now have a hiney melon grunt meathead! BHAHAHAHHAaaa And you NFLoser input not thing of value , just your one or two liners filled with ad hominems,... and paranoid gibberish !

United States

#168128 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the clarification, Somali.
Not a somalian! let clarified That posters' Idiot is of you making and that is not my posts , as all poster name called Idiot is of you making on this thread!
You giving bad example for world see as world no longer trust US is because of you war mongering US NeoCons and US mercenaries, war investors ... made a big mess at home and abroad with you evil Us war machines, no wonder most of world can't trust the bully US militaristic Neo-imperialist that had gone astray of principle of democratic values... We are hate around the world and all you fault right winger US war mongers ! Wake up time!

United States

#168129 Sep 9, 2013
Senator Richard Pettigrew, Triumphant Plutocracy, 1922
"
This great and powerful force - the accumulated wealth of the United States - has taken over all the functions of Government, Congress, the issue of money, and banking and the army and navy in order to have a band of mercenaries to do their bidding and protect their stolen property.

An NFL Fan

USA

#168130 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a somalian!

let clarified That posters' Idiot is of my making and that is my posts ,
as all poster name called Idiot is of my making on this thread!

I am mentally retarded!!
Thanks for the clarification, bozo.

United States

#168131 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the clarification, bozo.
Not a somalian! lets clarified That posters' Idiot is of you making and that is not my posts , as all poster name called Idiot is of you making on this thread!
You giving bad example for world see as world no longer trust US is because of you war mongering US NeoCons and US mercenaries, war investors ... made a big mess at home and abroad with you evil Us war machines, no wonder most of world can't trust the bully US militaristic Neo-imperialist that had gone astray of principle of democratic values... We are hate around the world and all you fault right winger US war mongers ! Wake up time stupid grunt!!

United States

#168132 Sep 9, 2013
The Untouchable Budget Defense Department, Inc.
by Saul Landau and Nelson P. Valdes
http://counterpunch.org/ , March 5-7, 2010

Military service offers poor youngsters possible upward mobility. But not enough of them feel desperate enough to serve. So, the Pentagon hires mercenaries who cost more initially but don’t get counted when wounded or dead, and don’t run up future veterans’ costs.

An NFL Fan

USA

#168133 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i R a somalian! lets clarified That posters' Idiot is of my making and that is my posts , as all poster name called Idiot is of my making on this thread!
You're making things very clear. Well, at least as clear as a Somalian tard can.

United States

#168134 Sep 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="An NFL Fan."]<quoted text>
You're making things very clear. Well, at least as clear as a Somalian tard can.[/QUOTE]The poster IDIOT is of your making and all those posts are under name 'idiot" is not my postings but it is yours NFL. You can

United States

#168135 Sep 9, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
"
War is the biggest business in America.

United States

#168136 Sep 9, 2013
Eduardo Galeano

The Progressive magazine, December 2001, p14

Arms manufacturers need war like umbrella makers need rain.

United States

#168137 Sep 9, 2013
The world knows! BHAHAHHhaaa

Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,

War is the biggest business in America.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168138 Sep 9, 2013
Could you two just get a room!

United States

#168139 Sep 9, 2013
lisw wrote:
Could you two just get a room!
But he's real invader that invaded our crews room!:) Why don't you have red room with him? BAHAHHHAAaaa

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#168140 Sep 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you should go visit a 9-12 group in your area. We have one in Tampa where many citizens of these United States in the sovereign state of Florida have had civil rights violated. Of course most of these people don't see the world the way you do so do they not matter? And while of course most are white (gee I wonder why) some are not. But the naccp nor any other so called groups for blacks reserve the most hate and hypocrisy for conservative blacks.
Have you met Riverside Redneck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 min Dolly1081 84
The Future of Politics in America 5 min truth 217
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Scaritual 88,062
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 6 min Serum2874 54,093
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Kiss2593 619,181
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Kisser5101 3,950
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Humps1995 45,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Brian_G 977,271
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 49 min Licks8751 526
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Lips6855 665,279
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Dripz4646 102
More from around the web