Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168078 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somali pirate!

Extra chromosome give me advantages of Superman!
You actually don't understand the implication of what an extra chromosome is, do you dullard?
WESTareWORLD MassMURDERER

United States

#168079 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually don't understand the implication of what an extra chromosome is, do you dullard?
You don't know about Radiation and genetic Mutation in science Fiction! You NFlOSer have Down Syndrome, no wonder you only inject one or liners in your posts, you mentally retarded it describe you!

If you only under Jocobian precepts, Time Series... So you one with Extra-chromosome ! What up grunting Pyscho grunter jockhead of meathead? BWBABABaaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168080 Sep 9, 2013
Above is what will incite you to madness , NFLoser! BAHAHAhahaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168081 Sep 9, 2013
understand* not under! YIKES

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168082 Sep 9, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that Chris made up his own false facts and posted them as true fact... or do you really believe that Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style?
No, don't believe that - although the fiction that there is any kind of relationship between the Zimmerman case (let alone Obama) and the ones Paul Revere has been alerting us to is just as odious.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168083 Sep 9, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO you wrong Correcting U! Try , More like nation of War mongering Animals according to world we all live in! MWHAAHAHAHAHahaaa
Blah blah....war mongering.....same thing repeated over & over.
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168084 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Thank U for repeating us all that our obnoxious US is war mongering Empire! I like you badness! BWHAHHAHhhahaaaaa
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168085 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
u are another ignorant ...

WBHAHHHAA

Read up !

what does below mean? hint interrelationships! Simple brainless grunter! BQHAHAHAHaa
U no adults you with Child mind for sure, retarded and easily take to cleaners by the real Adults! You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe... mean you Mental Challenge baby still in diapers! A BHAHAHAHAHAhaaa So, missy grunty warring airhead, rightie ?

HEHEHEHEHE!
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168086 Sep 9, 2013
ADD! you want be dumbdown the above post for you bad bob peebrain grunters , pawns...! BHAHAHAHHAaaaa

USA

#168087 Sep 9, 2013
SOMALIANSareWORLD MassMURDERER wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know about Radiation and genetic Mutation in science Fiction! You NFlOSer have Down Syndrome, no wonder you only inject one or liners in your posts, you mentally retarded it describe you!
If you only under Jocobian precepts, Time Series... So you one with Extra-chromosome ! What up grunting Pyscho grunter jockhead of meathead? BWBABABaaaa
No matter your inane references to things you couldn't possibly understand, you can't cover up the fact that you're a very slow sort of person, can you, Somali?

USA

#168088 Sep 9, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ADD! i want be dumbdown the above post for you bad bob peebrain grunters , pawns...! BHAHAHAHHAaaaa
Does it physically hurt to be so dumb, Somali pirate?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168089 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter your inane references to things you couldn't possibly understand, you can't cover up the fact that you're a very slow sort of person, can you, Somali?
Not a Somalian, you war monger imbecile! You slower than me, NFLoser, U worst than slow , you are pyscho war mongering grunter with a peebrain , know know that is slow!! BWAHAHAHHAAHHAaa!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168090 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it physically hurt to be so dumb, Somali pirate?
Not a Somalian Pirate, you worst than Somalian you are our US war mongering mass murders/war investors, not even Americans/immigrants want anything to do with you! tell me why over 90% of Americans/immigrants want no wars with Syria and why World see you US war mongers /mercenaries as a world US militaristic Bully? You ignorance is astounding you slow,mentally retarded! Know know take you paranoid BS and fearmongering and shove up you you little war mongering peabrain , and please dump you US war machines in the ocean; it be better for us those Americans/immigrants that want not thing to do with your Ugly US war machines! You ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!

USA

#168091 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i AM a Somalian Pirate, worst Somalian you ever saw!

My ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!
Then I take it you ARE in pain from being so dumb.

Take an aspirin, dullard.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#168092 Sep 9, 2013
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/09/09/2...

Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman is under police investigation for a possible domestic battery following a fight with his wife and her family on Monday afternoon. According to news channel WKMG Local 6, police are “trying to determine what exactly happened” but they report a gun was present. The Associated Press reports that Zimmerman allegedly violently threatened his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father first with a knife, punched the father-in-law in the nose, and pulled out his gun at her parents’ house in Lake Mary, Central Florida, just days after Shellie filed for divorce.

Although police have released Zimmerman, they did take away his gun.

In her 911 call, Shellie said,“He continuously has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying ‘get closer.” On the call she also said,“Dad get inside the house George might start shooting at us” and “I’m really, really afraid. I don’t know what he’s capable of.”
-Rebecca Leber

USA

#168093 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud Somalian, and a war monger imbecile!

You slower than me
Give yourself some credit, dullard. NOBODY is slower than you are, so accept it as a twisted form of uniqueness.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168094 Sep 9, 2013
UIDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe!
Post the link where YOU "discuss" these topics with real adults.
I'd like to see what these real adults have to say to you.

If you refuse, It's obvious you are LYING (again), stupid parrot.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Dunedin, FL

#168095 Sep 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been suckered into another round of Zimmerman, who (like Casey Anthony) was found not guilty.
Apparently that's the reason Chris has been playing Paul Revere by posting links to alleged black on white hate crimes lately.
The logic seems to be that the case wouldn't have attracted as much attention in the black community if it weren't for the attention of Obama and Holder, who served as 'outside agitators', getting people all riled up.
Only to those that use logic. You have got to be kidding me Willie. Are you for real? A President that quite a few times has used that position to speak to issues that at least in recent history no other President has. The (Cambridge) police acted stupidly. If I had a son... With todays news its clear Zimmerman has his own issues but that isn't my point. My point, my only point is here in the lovely Tampa Bay area its rare not to have someone killed, sometimes by guns, sometimes stabbed and its usually black on black crime. Most don't seem to care a bit about these crimes. Some were so desperate to put more attention on the Zimmerman case that the media lied and called the man white. You are right, President Obama isn't responsible for any of the things I've posted about so on that count I will say I'm sorry. But its a shame our first black President hasn't done much to unify the nation buts its clear that's not in him.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Dunedin, FL

#168097 Sep 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think anyone who believes that white people NEED the equivalent of a Sharpton or a Jackson to represent their civil rights is gullible at best, because there is no threat to white civil rights.
I didn't pose the question 'why does Chris post those links' to you, Lyndi. You seem to have gone to great lengths to reject the question I didn't ask you, and avoid the one I did.
Do you see a difference between what Chris posts and what, say, the supporters of Sharpton and Jackson might post about what white people do?
ttmotin
Man you should go visit a 9-12 group in your area. We have one in Tampa where many citizens of these United States in the sovereign state of Florida have had civil rights violated. Of course most of these people don't see the world the way you do so do they not matter? And while of course most are white (gee I wonder why) some are not. But the naccp nor any other so called groups for blacks reserve the most hate and hypocrisy for conservative blacks.
uidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168098 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I take it you ARE in pain from being so dumb.
Take an aspirin, dullard.
Stop changing people postings , Poster Idiot are your posts. In all your postings are one or two liners filled with Ad hominems... and Filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 627,298
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 950,353
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Thinking 14,200
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Peter Ross 445,587
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 26 min B for u 279
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 48 min frank 111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min RiccardoFire 615,726
More from around the web