Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168071 Sep 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta be kidding me.
That's a distinction without a difference, and you know it. You know damned good and well I wasn't comparing the influence of Chris the Topix poster with Sharpton and Jackson.
Chris is cutting and pasting his links to the black on white hate crime outrage(s) du jour from sources using a methodology comparable to that of Sharpton and Jackson.
If it's race baiting when Sharpton and Jackson do it, how is it not the same (even if on the obvious but for some reason necessary to state) scale when he does it?
I didn't realize that Chris made up his own false facts and posted them as true fact... or do you really believe that Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168072 Sep 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for one to have "backed out," Nancy, one would have had to be >IN< to begin with. I never agreed to be IN.
How you ever cut it in a courtroom, is beyond me.
More importantly, you were compelled to flash (((cash))) this time, to once again try to impress and prompt envy from your readers. Let me give you some well meaning advice about personal wealth which your parents neglected to teach you and you obviously never picked up on your own.
Don't flaunt wealth. Don't flaunt travel, don't flaunt possessions and don't flaunt cash. And DON'T treat $1000.00 recklessly like loose change one might find in their couch, when you know damn well there are people here who could probably use it.
It's bad form. It's in bad taste and among other things, it makes you an ---> (_*_)
Moving on, in today's lesson.
===
"French: nou·veau riche- One who has recently become rich, especially one who flaunts newly acquired wealth."
===
Since you're clearly aiming for a persona foreign to you, try this. Mimic the manner in which money (and what it can buy) is rarely mentioned by those who've been around it all their lives. Generational money. Old money. You'll fare better and that exclusive upper crust club which you're aching to be a part of won't roll their eyes at you behind your back.
Because as of right now, my little tofu eating, forum hopper, in the world of monetary etiquette, you're the equivalent of the guy wearing the rented powder blue tuxedo at a black tie affair who thinks he's the snappiest dresser in the room.
Don't be jealous of Catcher !:)

United States

#168073 Sep 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you're like a small child whining for attention. I can't pass you a coloring book and crayons but maybe this will keep you occupied while the grown ups talk.
http://twistedsifter.com/2013/08/maps-that-wi...
Interjecting this silly post of your to Catcher! U no adults you with Child mind for sure, retarded and easily take to cleaners by the real Adults! You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe... mean you Mental Challenge baby still in diapers! A BHAHAHAHAHAhaaa So, missy grunty warring airhead, rightie ?

HEHEHEHEHE!

United States

#168074 Sep 9, 2013
Add! CATCHER JUST pulling your legs Lyndi... do you feel ashame be taken by Catcher plays on you simple minds... Demand simple play on your lowly minds! BWHAHHAHAHAHAaa

United States

#168075 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dumb and BS, how's that extra chromosome of yours doing, stooge?
I see the war mongering grunting pinhead is the house. Extra chromosome give me advantages of Superman! You less of Chromosome NFLoser! BWHAHAHAHAHaaa You tall like a gangster, grunting airhead Stooge! mBWHAHAHAHAHAHa

United States

#168076 Sep 9, 2013
lisw wrote:
woman's
Our US forgot about woman rights?

WBHAHAHAHhahaaa

United States

#168077 Sep 9, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>If the United States doesn't deal with Syria, Graham promised Iran would acquire a nuclear weapon by 2014, the King of Jordan would be deposed and Israel would start preparing to protect itself.
"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."
But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.
"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.
look Missy war mongering courteous Europhobic Uh OH! You have brain metastasizes, a brain of war mongering barbarian! BWHAHHHHAhaaa Tell Us all why over 90% of our AMericans DON'T want war with Syria and why world despise the US militaristic neo-imperialism, what does that mean?

Another Excellent find!
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri , a National Law Enforcement Examiner - Crime & Courts ...and CPP is fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police.

So , Miss war mongering grunt courteous Europhobic what you have to say grunting meathead?

MWBHAHAHAHhahaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#168078 Sep 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somali pirate!

Extra chromosome give me advantages of Superman!
You actually don't understand the implication of what an extra chromosome is, do you dullard?
WESTareWORLD MassMURDERER

United States

#168079 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually don't understand the implication of what an extra chromosome is, do you dullard?
You don't know about Radiation and genetic Mutation in science Fiction! You NFlOSer have Down Syndrome, no wonder you only inject one or liners in your posts, you mentally retarded it describe you!

If you only under Jocobian precepts, Time Series... So you one with Extra-chromosome ! What up grunting Pyscho grunter jockhead of meathead? BWBABABaaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168080 Sep 9, 2013
Above is what will incite you to madness , NFLoser! BAHAHAhahaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#168081 Sep 9, 2013
understand* not under! YIKES

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168082 Sep 9, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that Chris made up his own false facts and posted them as true fact... or do you really believe that Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style?
No, don't believe that - although the fiction that there is any kind of relationship between the Zimmerman case (let alone Obama) and the ones Paul Revere has been alerting us to is just as odious.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#168083 Sep 9, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO you wrong Correcting U! Try , More like nation of War mongering Animals according to world we all live in! MWHAAHAHAHAHahaaa
Blah blah....war mongering.....same thing repeated over & over.
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168084 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Thank U for repeating us all that our obnoxious US is war mongering Empire! I like you badness! BWHAHHAHhhahaaaaa
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168085 Sep 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
u are another ignorant ...

WBHAHHHAA

Read up !

what does below mean? hint interrelationships! Simple brainless grunter! BQHAHAHAHaa
U no adults you with Child mind for sure, retarded and easily take to cleaners by the real Adults! You can't even discuss with real Adults on QE 1,2 and 3, MBS, Bliley- Grahmm-leech, Leo Straussian Philosophy, MeoMAthusian Castrophe... mean you Mental Challenge baby still in diapers! A BHAHAHAHAHAhaaa So, missy grunty warring airhead, rightie ?

HEHEHEHEHE!
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#168086 Sep 9, 2013
ADD! you want be dumbdown the above post for you bad bob peebrain grunters , pawns...! BHAHAHAHHAaaaa

USA

#168087 Sep 9, 2013
SOMALIANSareWORLD MassMURDERER wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know about Radiation and genetic Mutation in science Fiction! You NFlOSer have Down Syndrome, no wonder you only inject one or liners in your posts, you mentally retarded it describe you!
If you only under Jocobian precepts, Time Series... So you one with Extra-chromosome ! What up grunting Pyscho grunter jockhead of meathead? BWBABABaaaa
No matter your inane references to things you couldn't possibly understand, you can't cover up the fact that you're a very slow sort of person, can you, Somali?

USA

#168088 Sep 9, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ADD! i want be dumbdown the above post for you bad bob peebrain grunters , pawns...! BHAHAHAHHAaaaa
Does it physically hurt to be so dumb, Somali pirate?

United States

#168089 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter your inane references to things you couldn't possibly understand, you can't cover up the fact that you're a very slow sort of person, can you, Somali?
Not a Somalian, you war monger imbecile! You slower than me, NFLoser, U worst than slow , you are pyscho war mongering grunter with a peebrain , know know that is slow!! BWAHAHAHHAAHHAaa!

United States

#168090 Sep 9, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it physically hurt to be so dumb, Somali pirate?
Not a Somalian Pirate, you worst than Somalian you are our US war mongering mass murders/war investors, not even Americans/immigrants want anything to do with you! tell me why over 90% of Americans/immigrants want no wars with Syria and why World see you US war mongers /mercenaries as a world US militaristic Bully? You ignorance is astounding you slow,mentally retarded! Know know take you paranoid BS and fearmongering and shove up you you little war mongering peabrain , and please dump you US war machines in the ocean; it be better for us those Americans/immigrants that want not thing to do with your Ugly US war machines! You ignorance is astounding unbound with stipudity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Darwins Stepchild 856,156
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 7 min Johnny 6,122
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 5,852
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min ChristineM 444,400
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 16 min USaWarringIdiotic... 1,472
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Padtrick Daniels 596,777
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 33 min Burke Devlin 9
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,092
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Qu_innocence 612,657
More from around the web