Bush is a hero

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 8,021)

Showing posts 160,401 - 160,420 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167968
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been here a few times b4. Pretty sure another one of the ambulance chaser's sycophants, probably from the WSJesusLM thread.
Hi Bob, have we met?

Do you like Bush?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167969
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob, have we met?
Do you like Bush?
Only on cougars. Twinks need to be smooth.....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167970
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a she.
Do you like Bush?
I'm not opposed to Bush.
Alex:[hangs up the phone] Dude... you have to give me a ride.

Dante:[after smoking] I'm way too baked to drive to the devil's house.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167971
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should leave the jokes to me, counselor.
It's what I do.
I know, I know. It's subjective. I'm just a visitor here but an important visitor. They gave me 5 parking spaces.
Do you have hand controls, or a driver?

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167972
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. Lis doesn't usually associate with mean little pissants like you.
What is your reason for insulting River?

Do you know her?

Did she do something to you?
uh oh

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167973
Sep 8, 2013
 
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Seymour Hersh in a keynote address at the Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Geneva, May 14, 2010
"
If you don't think there is racism in America, let me just say: Tea Party equals anti-black president. Period. It is a racist movement. There is an enormous resentment among many in America about having a black president.
If the United States doesn't deal with Syria, Graham promised Iran would acquire a nuclear weapon by 2014, the King of Jordan would be deposed and Israel would start preparing to protect itself.

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.
yTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167974
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

.

"coming w/ ALL DECEPTION" ---ANTICHRIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167975
Sep 8, 2013
 
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just take the cake. It is very clear that Chris was talking about reverse discrimination. A black man put a white man in a coma for no other reason than he was white and a good target. He is wondering whether this will bother anyone and also thinking (I believe) that Obama has tended to worsen things for black people, not make them better. So this makes him a bigot? I've heard it all. I do sometime hope that some of the men here experience reverse discrimination and know what woman know all too well. I promise to be empathetic.
If you're including me in 'you guys', what are you talking about?

I asked Chris a question. That's all I did, and when River jumped in with the religious nonsense I tried to shut it down, and did not bite on the link to the Salon article.

Now ... you post ONE story like this one, you're trying to see if it bothers anyone. You post multiple stories a week, as Chris has done since the Zimmerman verdict, it's possible that the intent is something other than gauging 'bother factor'.

That's why I asked my question, because I don't think Chris is a bigot.

Now, I have a question for you. Your post above speculates that Chris is "thinking (I believe) that Obama has tended to worsen things for black people, not make them better".

How does this story relate to Obama at all?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167976
Sep 8, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you're including me in 'you guys', what are you talking about?
I asked Chris a question. That's all I did, and when River jumped in with the religious nonsense I tried to shut it down, and did not bite on the link to the Salon article.
Now ... you post ONE story like this one, you're trying to see if it bothers anyone. You post multiple stories a week, as Chris has done since the Zimmerman verdict, it's possible that the intent is something other than gauging 'bother factor'.
That's why I asked my question, because I don't think Chris is a bigot.
Now, I have a question for you. Your post above speculates that Chris is "thinking (I believe) that Obama has tended to worsen things for black people, not make them better".
How does this story relate to Obama at all?
I hate it when you act obtuse.(Oh that's right, you're not obtuse you're looking for the trip-up) Obama has weighed in often enough on issues that relate to race more than his office demands. His staff (Holder) planned to go after Zimmerman for civil rights violations. I assume all of this is to defend black people against racism. And yet under Obama there has been more black unemployment and poverty. He encourages racism and class division, imo. That bothers ME.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167977
Sep 8, 2013
 
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I hate it when you act obtuse.(Oh that's right, you're not obtuse you're looking for the trip-up) Obama has weighed in often enough on issues that relate to race more than his office demands. His staff (Holder) planned to go after Zimmerman for civil rights violations. I assume all of this is to defend black people against racism. And yet under Obama there has been more black unemployment and poverty. He encourages racism and class division, imo. That bothers ME.
Are you saying that because Obama has spoken out on a couple of cases, he encourages attacks like the ones Chris has been linking to since the Zimmerman verdict?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167978
Sep 8, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that because Obama has spoken out on a couple of cases, he encourages attacks like the ones Chris has been linking to since the Zimmerman verdict?
Not any more than Sarah Palin drawing targets on politicians to be defeated encourages gun violence.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167979
Sep 8, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that because Obama has spoken out on a couple of cases, he encourages attacks like the ones Chris has been linking to since the Zimmerman verdict?
obama's remarks, insinuating that blacks were unjustly treated, even though completely untrue, don't discourage those attacks. We might not be able to point to one specific attack and say it was because of obama's remarks, but the overall attitude in the black community towards whites took a negative turn because he and Holder highlighted those few incidents. More black on white attacks... thank barry.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167980
Sep 8, 2013
 
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Only on cougars. Twinks need to be smooth.....
My what a clever retort. Ya seem to know quite a bit about cougars, twinks, etc. Only thing is,(dumas$), you didn't notice "Bush" was capitalized.

No surprise really. I mean you DO still believe BushCo was responsible for 9-11, dont'cha worthless troll!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167981
Sep 8, 2013
 
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Not any more than Sarah Palin drawing targets on politicians to be defeated encourages gun violence.
You didn't answer the question.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167982
Sep 8, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer the question.
Sure I did and Bobin did as well.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167983
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the money. She backed out.
In order for one to have "backed out," Nancy, one would have had to be >IN< to begin with. I never agreed to be IN.
How you ever cut it in a courtroom, is beyond me.

More importantly, you were compelled to flash (((cash))) this time, to once again try to impress and prompt envy from your readers. Let me give you some well meaning advice about personal wealth which your parents neglected to teach you and you obviously never picked up on your own.
Don't flaunt wealth. Don't flaunt travel, don't flaunt possessions and don't flaunt cash. And DON'T treat $1000.00 recklessly like loose change one might find in their couch, when you know damn well there are people here who could probably use it.
It's bad form. It's in bad taste and among other things, it makes you an ---> (_*_)

Moving on, in today's lesson.

===
"French: nou·veau riche- One who has recently become rich, especially one who flaunts newly acquired wealth."
===

Since you're clearly aiming for a persona foreign to you, try this. Mimic the manner in which money (and what it can buy) is rarely mentioned by those who've been around it all their lives. Generational money. Old money. You'll fare better and that exclusive upper crust club which you're aching to be a part of won't roll their eyes at you behind your back.
Because as of right now, my little tofu eating, forum hopper, in the world of monetary etiquette, you're the equivalent of the guy wearing the rented powder blue tuxedo at a black tie affair who thinks he's the snappiest dresser in the room.

Since: Sep 10

Windsor Locks, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167984
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for one to have "backed out," Nancy, one would have had to be >IN< to begin with. I never agreed to be IN.
How you ever cut it in a courtroom, is beyond me.
More importantly, you were compelled to flash (((cash))) this time, to once again try to impress and prompt envy from your readers. Let me give you some well meaning advice about personal wealth which your parents neglected to teach you and you obviously never picked up on your own.
Don't flaunt wealth. Don't flaunt travel, don't flaunt possessions and don't flaunt cash. And DON'T treat $1000.00 recklessly like loose change one might find in their couch, when you know damn well there are people here who could probably use it.
It's bad form. It's in bad taste and among other things, it makes you an ---> (_*_)
Moving on, in today's lesson.
===
"French: nou·veau riche- One who has recently become rich, especially one who flaunts newly acquired wealth."
===
Since you're clearly aiming for a persona foreign to you, try this. Mimic the manner in which money (and what it can buy) is rarely mentioned by those who've been around it all their lives. Generational money. Old money. You'll fare better and that exclusive upper crust club which you're aching to be a part of won't roll their eyes at you behind your back.
Because as of right now, my little tofu eating, forum hopper, in the world of monetary etiquette, you're the equivalent of the guy wearing the rented powder blue tuxedo at a black tie affair who thinks he's the snappiest dresser in the room.
Thank you, Miss Manners.

My advice to you, lady loquacious:

Don't charge others with deception unless you are willing to put up or shut up.

Like they say in Texas, big hat, no cattle.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167985
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for one to have "backed out," Nancy, one would have had to be >IN< to begin with. I never agreed to be IN.
How you ever cut it in a courtroom, is beyond me.
More importantly, you were compelled to flash (((cash))) this time, to once again try to impress and prompt envy from your readers. Let me give you some well meaning advice about personal wealth which your parents neglected to teach you and you obviously never picked up on your own.
Don't flaunt wealth. Don't flaunt travel, don't flaunt possessions and don't flaunt cash. And DON'T treat $1000.00 recklessly like loose change one might find in their couch, when you know damn well there are people here who could probably use it.
It's bad form. It's in bad taste and among other things, it makes you an ---> (_*_)
Moving on, in today's lesson.
===
"French: nou·veau riche- One who has recently become rich, especially one who flaunts newly acquired wealth."
===
Since you're clearly aiming for a persona foreign to you, try this. Mimic the manner in which money (and what it can buy) is rarely mentioned by those who've been around it all their lives. Generational money. Old money. You'll fare better and that exclusive upper crust club which you're aching to be a part of won't roll their eyes at you behind your back.
Because as of right now, my little tofu eating, forum hopper, in the world of monetary etiquette, you're the equivalent of the guy wearing the rented powder blue tuxedo at a black tie affair who thinks he's the snappiest dresser in the room.
Too funny. Mitt Romney made a similar mistake during his campaign betting something like 10,000. Ann had to set him straight.(A women's work is never done.)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167986
Sep 8, 2013
 
woman's

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167987
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Miss Manners.
My advice to you, lady loquacious:
Don't charge others with deception unless you are willing to put up or shut up.
Like they say in Texas, big hat, no cattle.
That's all hat and no cattle. You sound a little cranky there, Catcher. Is it because she's....(dum,dum,dum,DUM) right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,401 - 160,420 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

466 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 min patwill 36,096
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Aerobatty 216,895
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Just Think 680,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min RADEKT 250,373
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min danetoo 109,568
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 46 min alisha24 249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min pusherman_ 596,526
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 512,090
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••