Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168019 Sep 8, 2013
I dunno, I think if you're going to go to war and kill people, you might want to have irrefutable proof of your accusation... unless all you're doing is backing up your stupid red line statement, so you don't look like a wuss.(Too late barry).

US: Proven link of Assad to gas attack lacking

WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House asserted Sunday that a "common-sense test" dictates the Syrian government is responsible for a chemical weapons attack that President Barack Obama says demands a U.S. military response. But Obama's top aide says the administration lacks "irrefutable, beyond-a-reasonable-doubt evidence" that skeptical Americans, including lawmakers who will start voting on military action this week, are seeking.
http://www.mail.com/news/politics/2319264-us-...

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#168020 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have hand controls, or a driver?
Good question. You're the first to ask it.

I use my left foot. It's why I drive a truck. Bench seat, no console.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168021 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it's specious at all. Like Sarah, Obama doesn't have control over what people think or do, but there is a responsibility when you are in the public eye and neither one thought much about how it comes off. The idea that Obama likened his imaginary son to Martin and that Holder is going to devote his time to a civil case when there is so much doubt that it was a crime or racial is ludicrous. My thought is that you think it's different because it's Obama and his administration. I haven't heard that Holder is going to bring a civil case against the teacher in Montana who raped a 14 year old and got 30 days. Now that I could understand. Clearly a crime.
I do think Obama rubs the race card if it seems politically helpful to him, yes. How people react to that well maybe they need to find out he has clay feet.
Seems to me that when Palin's 'target' ads were mentioned in connection with the Tuscon shooting, you were pretty adamant that there were no consequences to be discussed.

I don't think that Obama speaking out on the Martin case is what made or kept it a national story. It certainly has attracted a lot of attention, but I don't think that attention was in the any more in the black community than any other.

Holder has never said he was planning on filing a suit or bringing charges. That will not happen. I doubt that there was much in the way of a formal investigation, which is the only thing he's talked about.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168022 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Is it wrong of me to laugh?
No, laugh on! I was probably laughing when I wrote it.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168023 Sep 8, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't saying there are more black on white attacks... that statement, for clarity, was supposed to mean, "If there are more black on white attacks... thank barry". We won't have the FBI's statistics on that for a while, so there's no way I can point to a link.
With the increased demonstrations and protests, and almost any interview with any black person concerning Mr. Zimmerman's need to defend himself from the unprovoked, vicious, assault by Travon Martin, I think I know what those statistics, when published, will show.
So ... you're not saying it, but you think it?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168024 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that when Palin's 'target' ads were mentioned in connection with the Tuscon shooting, you were pretty adamant that there were no consequences to be discussed.
I don't think that Obama speaking out on the Martin case is what made or kept it a national story. It certainly has attracted a lot of attention, but I don't think that attention was in the any more in the black community than any other.
Holder has never said he was planning on filing a suit or bringing charges. That will not happen. I doubt that there was much in the way of a formal investigation, which is the only thing he's talked about.
OMG!!!
Lost In Transition

United States

#168025 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you're not saying it, but you think it?
Crimey!
Time to channel the Thought Police, eh.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#168026 Sep 8, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
09Sep13.....Well, waddayaknow. BobLoblah is back.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
welcome back bobloblah!!! Still out there producing ? I hope.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168027 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!!
Yeah, I was pretty surprised you brought up the Palin ad given your previous comments on it, and that you'd claim Holder was 'planning a lawsuit' when he said no such thing.

OMG, indeed.

Location hidden

#168029 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I was pretty surprised you brought up the Palin ad given your previous comments on it, and that you'd claim Holder was 'planning a lawsuit' when he said no such thing.
OMG, indeed.
You have a memory problem I think. As for Holder heard it from his own lips. Try again. You don't follow the news much, read books instead. Hey, Willie, the book ain't out on this yet.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#168030 Sep 8, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
They have an air museum with a lot of WWII aircraft at that airport. It's a good way to kill some time while you wait.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-...
Went!

I am a fan of air museums, have visited many.

Bradley was originally built for Pratt & Whitney.

Location hidden

#168031 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you're not saying it, but you think it?
Yea. Just like I thought Mr. Zimmerman was innocent when he was forced to defend himself from that punk Trayvon's unprovoked attack, but I had to wait for the jury's verdict before my thoughts became fact.

My thoughts are usually correct, but it sometimes takes the supporting data a while to verify them.

The difference between you and I, I'll take a firm stance on topics, whereas you like to do non-committal cheap shots from the sidelines.

Location hidden

#168032 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I was pretty surprised you brought up the Palin ad given your previous comments on it, and that you'd claim Holder was 'planning a lawsuit' when he said no such thing.
OMG, indeed.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Then perhaps Holder shouldn't be reopening an investigation that had already concluded that there was no racism involved. Seems to be a waste of $$$ for something that was already investigated once, especially if he's not planning to bring it to trial.

But then, that's just common sense, something that the obama administration seems to lack.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168033 Sep 8, 2013
Ed Asner Explains Hollywood Silence on Obama & Syria: They 'Don't Want to Feel Anti-Black'

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/08/wh...
====

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168034 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You have a memory problem I think. As for Holder heard it from his own lips. Try again. You don't follow the news much, read books instead. Hey, Willie, the book ain't out on this yet.
Since the reason you said the ads weren't significant was the shooter's mental illness, I stand somewhat corrected on that point.

What you heard Holder say was that the DoJ would investigate whether federal civil rights charges could be brought, and that was a political statement offered as a sop to people disappointed in the verdict.

He did not say he would file charges or a lawsuit. That will never happen, as the evidence in the state trial made it clear they'd have no case.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#168035 Sep 8, 2013
I fart jumbo size bananas

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#168036 Sep 8, 2013
lovely wee chap is g dubya, hes a psychopath and a compulside liar. if you dont agree your dangerous too.

Location hidden

#168037 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Since the reason you said the ads weren't significant was the shooter's mental illness, I stand somewhat corrected on that point.
What you heard Holder say was that the DoJ would investigate whether federal civil rights charges could be brought, and that was a political statement offered as a sop to people disappointed in the verdict.
He did not say he would file charges or a lawsuit. That will never happen, as the evidence in the state trial made it clear they'd have no case.
Let's see, Holder opened up a case before Zimmerman ever came to trial, put it on hold until after the trial and then promised to resume it after. Good to know he was "just kidding" and merely pandering. Geesh.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168038 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, Holder opened up a case before Zimmerman ever came to trial, put it on hold until after the trial and then promised to resume it after. Good to know he was "just kidding" and merely pandering. Geesh.
We can continue this discussion when the Department of Justice files charges against Zimmerman.

Location hidden

#168039 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>We can continue this discussion when the Department of Justice files charges against Zimmerman.
It doesn't make any difference. Even if Holder is just making noise about filing charges, it still has an effect, but without any commitment. There's that "all hat and no cattle." It also has made a man found not guilty have to pay consequences that aren't legal. All this from the man in charge of the dept. of "justice" with the support of Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 42 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 45 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web