Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#168004 Sep 8, 2013
Speaking of cowards:

Navy Veteran Studying At Boston University Attacked Near Campus

BOSTON (CBS)– A Navy veteran studying at Boston University is in the hospital after he was attacked early Saturday morning near his apartment, according to police and a family member of the beating victim.

Police say Michael Stinnett was at Beacon Street and Park Drive in Boston when he was attacked by three people who had been driving by in a dark car.

Stinnett, who served eight years as a Navy weapons instructor, told police the car stopped after he yelled at the driver to slow down.

Clearwater, FL

#168005 Sep 8, 2013
This should make you feel safe. Of course anyone in government having a problem with race is rare, Willie says so.

DHS employee behind website promoting race war on paid leave

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/24/dh...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#168006 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is always right.
Didn't you know?
Yes I saw the sign.
Rule #1- Lyndi is always right.
Rule #2- When in doubt refer to rule #1.

Clearwater, FL

#168007 Sep 8, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Limbaugh set the stage for ditto-head wags immediately after the first election when he dredged the nation until he could find a white/black fight on a schoolbus to hold up as a storm warning of "Obama's America...".
I thought Rush was done and had no power? According to the oh so tolerant libs he just a fat pill head? Of course if he said what your itching ears wanted to hear you would be all about compassion and forgiveness. Limbaugh, Beck and the rest haven't done anything. Well, Beck's charity has raised millions for people in need. Thinking more so has Limbaugh's. Sorry, they done something that Obama never has, put their money where their mouth is.

Location hidden

#168008 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>A specious comparison, which is another way of dodging the question.
Do you agree with bobin - that Obama and Holder have negatively affected the attitude of the black community toward whites by speaking out on the Zimmerman case and a couple of others?
I don't think it's specious at all. Like Sarah, Obama doesn't have control over what people think or do, but there is a responsibility when you are in the public eye and neither one thought much about how it comes off. The idea that Obama likened his imaginary son to Martin and that Holder is going to devote his time to a civil case when there is so much doubt that it was a crime or racial is ludicrous. My thought is that you think it's different because it's Obama and his administration. I haven't heard that Holder is going to bring a civil case against the teacher in Montana who raped a 14 year old and got 30 days. Now that I could understand. Clearly a crime.
I do think Obama rubs the race card if it seems politically helpful to him, yes. How people react to that well maybe they need to find out he has clay feet.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168011 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another false accusation.
Ask either of them.
You will find an excuse, because you are a coward.
You can babble, but you can't hide.
I'm loving New England btw.
Been here?
Fine. You didn't message your little playmates. Congratulations. They just follow you around Topix to say hi and give air hugs, then you behave like they're coming back from war because that's what you people do. I'd rather break a toe.

I've been to New England. I grew up there, I vote there, my house is there.
Are we finished now?

Go find yourself a decent restaurant, order an ice cold beer, a pound and a quarter Maine lobster, a 12oz filet and eat some MEAT. Then go smoke a cigar or something.
That California diet you're on is turning you into a girl.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Windsor Locks, CT

#168012 Sep 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. You didn't message your little playmates. Congratulations. They just follow you around Topix to say hi and give air hugs, then you behave like they're coming back from war because that's what you people do. I'd rather break a toe.
Are we finished now?
Go find yourself a decent restaurant, order an ice cold beer, a pound and a quarter Maine lobster, a 12oz filet and eat some MEAT. Then go smoke a cigar or something.
I ate at Concorde's, in the Sheraton at Bradley airport.

Not bad.

I'm stranded here for several hours. Back to Socal tonight.

Thanks for the various suggestions, and for the manly company.

Yes, I am finished if you are.

Location hidden

#168013 Sep 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we finished now?
Is it wrong of me to laugh?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#168014 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Miss Manners.
My advice to you, lady loquacious:
Don't charge others with deception unless you are willing to put up or shut up.
Like they say in Texas, big hat, no cattle.
"All hat, no cattle".

Clearwater, FL

#168015 Sep 8, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
<quoted text>09Sep13....Were the people in the car of the same color as the three who beat the elderly veteran of WWII to death 10 days ago???
Ps: Funny that.
Forever and Ever
Bobloblah
Yep.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#168016 Sep 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
This should make you feel safe. Of course anyone in government having a problem with race is rare, Willie says so.
DHS employee behind website promoting race war on paid leave
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/24/dh...
I'm not sure how you think this story is even related to anything I've said on the subject of race or government.

What the story proves is that one of the more than 200,000 employees of the DHS is a whack job - and no, I don't think he's the only one.

Other than that ... the story doesn't really prove anything at all, unless or until you can show that he's used his government position to push his race war agenda.

Location hidden

#168017 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>On what are you basing the notion that there are more black on white attacks, or that the "the overall attitude in the black community towards whites took a negative turn because he and Holder highlighted those few incidents"?
I don't see it - and yes, I know that by admitting that I'm handing you an opportunity to dodge on a silver platter.
I wasn't saying there are more black on white attacks... that statement, for clarity, was supposed to mean, "If there are more black on white attacks... thank barry". We won't have the FBI's statistics on that for a while, so there's no way I can point to a link.

With the increased demonstrations and protests, and almost any interview with any black person concerning Mr. Zimmerman's need to defend himself from the unprovoked, vicious, assault by Travon Martin, I think I know what those statistics, when published, will show.

Location hidden

#168018 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate at Concorde's, in the Sheraton at Bradley airport.
Not bad.
I'm stranded here for several hours. Back to Socal tonight.
Thanks for the various suggestions, and for the manly company.
Yes, I am finished if you are.
They have an air museum with a lot of WWII aircraft at that airport. It's a good way to kill some time while you wait.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-...

Location hidden

#168019 Sep 8, 2013
I dunno, I think if you're going to go to war and kill people, you might want to have irrefutable proof of your accusation... unless all you're doing is backing up your stupid red line statement, so you don't look like a wuss.(Too late barry).

US: Proven link of Assad to gas attack lacking

WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House asserted Sunday that a "common-sense test" dictates the Syrian government is responsible for a chemical weapons attack that President Barack Obama says demands a U.S. military response. But Obama's top aide says the administration lacks "irrefutable, beyond-a-reasonable-doubt evidence" that skeptical Americans, including lawmakers who will start voting on military action this week, are seeking.
http://www.mail.com/news/politics/2319264-us-...

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#168020 Sep 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have hand controls, or a driver?
Good question. You're the first to ask it.

I use my left foot. It's why I drive a truck. Bench seat, no console.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168021 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it's specious at all. Like Sarah, Obama doesn't have control over what people think or do, but there is a responsibility when you are in the public eye and neither one thought much about how it comes off. The idea that Obama likened his imaginary son to Martin and that Holder is going to devote his time to a civil case when there is so much doubt that it was a crime or racial is ludicrous. My thought is that you think it's different because it's Obama and his administration. I haven't heard that Holder is going to bring a civil case against the teacher in Montana who raped a 14 year old and got 30 days. Now that I could understand. Clearly a crime.
I do think Obama rubs the race card if it seems politically helpful to him, yes. How people react to that well maybe they need to find out he has clay feet.
Seems to me that when Palin's 'target' ads were mentioned in connection with the Tuscon shooting, you were pretty adamant that there were no consequences to be discussed.

I don't think that Obama speaking out on the Martin case is what made or kept it a national story. It certainly has attracted a lot of attention, but I don't think that attention was in the any more in the black community than any other.

Holder has never said he was planning on filing a suit or bringing charges. That will not happen. I doubt that there was much in the way of a formal investigation, which is the only thing he's talked about.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#168022 Sep 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Is it wrong of me to laugh?
No, laugh on! I was probably laughing when I wrote it.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#168023 Sep 8, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't saying there are more black on white attacks... that statement, for clarity, was supposed to mean, "If there are more black on white attacks... thank barry". We won't have the FBI's statistics on that for a while, so there's no way I can point to a link.
With the increased demonstrations and protests, and almost any interview with any black person concerning Mr. Zimmerman's need to defend himself from the unprovoked, vicious, assault by Travon Martin, I think I know what those statistics, when published, will show.
So ... you're not saying it, but you think it?

Location hidden

#168024 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that when Palin's 'target' ads were mentioned in connection with the Tuscon shooting, you were pretty adamant that there were no consequences to be discussed.
I don't think that Obama speaking out on the Martin case is what made or kept it a national story. It certainly has attracted a lot of attention, but I don't think that attention was in the any more in the black community than any other.
Holder has never said he was planning on filing a suit or bringing charges. That will not happen. I doubt that there was much in the way of a formal investigation, which is the only thing he's talked about.
OMG!!!
Lost In Transition

United States

#168025 Sep 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you're not saying it, but you think it?
Crimey!
Time to channel the Thought Police, eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 2,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 679,163
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 445,838
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 5 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 6 hr NewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web