“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167924 Sep 7, 2013
NYC man reportedly brain-dead after random, possibly racially motivated, attack

"He said 'The next white person who walks by, I'm going to [expletive],'" one female witness told WCBS-TV. "His fist went in and the man's head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601847/...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167925 Sep 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah, "....right no"? That's the Scottish version of NOW,'eh spell-checker troll?
He is busy getting rid of the worlds bigots. Since he isn't far from New York he could start with the bigot I just posted about.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167926 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
NYC man reportedly brain-dead after random, possibly racially motivated, attack
"He said 'The next white person who walks by, I'm going to [expletive],'" one female witness told WCBS-TV. "His fist went in and the man's head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601847/...
This is you, playing the racist card, pal.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167927 Sep 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This is you, playing the racist card, pal.
Whatever. You find me a fool that says he is going to beat the next black person and does and I'll be happy to post it. This is me saying enough. And even many blacks are saying race relations are not so great under the dear leader. And this leader rarely misses an opportunity to make anything and everything about race.

Race Relations Much Worse Thanks To Obama And Holder

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0725...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167928 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>This is you, playing the racist card, pal.
Here is another. This person isn't even white but facts matter little when hate is the goal:

‘Shut Up, White Bitch’: Conservative, Black Actress Tweets MLK ‘Dream’ Speech, Gets Attacked By Other Blacks

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/shut-up-white-b...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167929 Sep 7, 2013
Mlk jr. was a great person. What a shame to witness America in 2013. How far we have sunk.

Location hidden

#167930 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. You find me a fool that says he is going to beat the next black person and does and I'll be happy to post it. This is me saying enough. And even many blacks are saying race relations are not so great under the dear leader. And this leader rarely misses an opportunity to make anything and everything about race.
Race Relations Much Worse Thanks To Obama And Holder
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0725...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Find me a fool that says "I'm going to beat..." ANYBODY, and does. Because that's a super easy assignment, regardless of what neighborhood they're in, or what race anybody, perp or 'victim', lays claim to, other than 'human'.

Chris, denying one's race, OR one's racism, publicly, is extraneous, and counterproductive. Let's focus on the Democracy inherent in our Republic.

Just saying.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
&#8213; Maya Angelou

Location hidden

#167931 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another. This person isn't even white but facts matter little when hate is the goal:
‘Shut Up, White Bitch’: Conservative, Black Actress Tweets MLK ‘Dream’ Speech, Gets Attacked By Other Blacks
http://patdollard.com/2013/08/shut-up-white-b...
Humans suck. Let's elect Deppity Dawg president.

Or maybe Dudley Do-right.

Get a grip.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167932 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Find me a fool that says "I'm going to beat..." ANYBODY, and does. Because that's a super easy assignment, regardless of what neighborhood they're in, or what race anybody, perp or 'victim', lays claim to, other than 'human'.
Chris, denying one's race, OR one's racism, publicly, is extraneous, and counterproductive. Let's focus on the Democracy inherent in our Republic.
Just saying.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
&#8213; Maya Angelou
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167933 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Mlk jr. was a great person. What a shame to witness America in 2013. How far we have sunk.
What point is it you think you're making by posting these stories every time you're alerted to them?

Since: Sep 10

United States

#167934 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.
Ask me what?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#167935 Sep 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put a 1,000 in too, and I mean pounds not dollars! Let me know when you're in England!
Hey!! Sorry I vanished, I've had 1 bad luck after another. I broke 2 glasses, 1 on my foot and I got glass in my hands. And that's just the beginning, it gets worse!:'-(
Can I have my hugs now? I think I deserve 'em!
You should toss salt over your shoulder and then kiss your elbow.

It helps.

Do you have roller blades?

Location hidden

#167936 Sep 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What point is it you think you're making by posting these stories every time you're alerted to them?
Christian Persecution Points.

They're valuable. You can pawn them at the Pearly Gate, just in case.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#167937 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should toss salt over your shoulder and then kiss your elbow.
It helps.
Do you have roller blades?
I'm not superstitious.

It brings bad luck.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167938 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Persecution Points.
They're valuable. You can pawn them at the Pearly Gate, just in case.
Don't think it's about religion ... but then, I don't think you do either.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167939 Sep 7, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thre are many, many reasons for that. For one, we've learned a lot since Iraq-especially (I had hoped) about what NOT to do. Plus....
* This country is less than enthusiastic. War weary sums it up.
* The world is less than enthusiastic.
* The country has substantially less wealth, and substantially more debt.
* The NO heard around the world. Great Britain, our closest ally gave a resounding "no siree, Bob" to following this president into war & that by itself is unnerving. When was the last time that happened?
* Only France & Turkey are with us on this one. Big whoop.
* IRAN is a looming peripheral concern.(The other red line.) How could this impact Israel?
* Russia has troops in Syria. We're on very shaky ground with Putin as it is. Could we kill some Russians by mistake? What will be the repercussions from that?
* Have we waited too long?
* It looks screwy to a great many people that we have our war ships in place, tomahawks ready to fly and NOW he's decided to debate it w/ Congress?

* The president didn't have any allies lined up before he opened his big mouth with his red line comment. Disturbing.
* The president didn't have Congress lined up before he opened his big mouth with his red line comment. Disturbing.
* What is the downside of military action? What are the 3-4-5-6 worst case scenarios?
* How long will this thing last? What is the goal? How much will this cost American taxpayers?

* McCain et al have been after Obama,(begging Obama,) to get more engaged on Syria for 2+- years. Weapons to the rebels etc. If memory serves, McCain slipped into Syria fact finding to make a strong case to him while Obama was in New Jeresy eating hotdogs and discussing ferris wheels w/ Chris Christie. Obama later dismissed McCains pleas.
*The president has skirted around congress a number of times and gone the unilateral route which hasn't won him a lot of friends in congress. He never approaches the (republican) House on anything. That crap has consequences.

I don't know yet what we should do but this president has scored a big fat zero with this voter in the competancy department and I can't help but wonder, why now? Why after a virtually unsuccessful presidency does Obama suddenly want do this? Obamacare, his one "big achievement" is flailing, he knows it and he's still on the campaign trail promoting that trainwreck of legislation.

Listen, reports have been coming in for 2+- years about chemical weapons attacks deployed by Assad. This isn't new. Is he worried about his legacy and hoping for a grand slam? Does he need to be a hero to offset global opinion that he's a weakling? He's botched this and the entire Middle East mess including and not limited to Benghazi from the beginning of his administration, has handled this one a$$ backwards and though my gut tells me not now, and not on his watch, I'm still (reluctantly) willing to listen to the debates- Of course that gives Assad ample time to do what needs doing at his end. And you can bet his propaganda machine is already humming and after this event is over, is Assad going to hold a dead child in his arms outside a demolished schoolyard and say to the world, "look what the US did?" Will that work well for us?

I have to say, if you're going to slap a country in the face for atrocities, giving this much notice and airing your military strategy to the public is pretty bizarre imo.
=====

When Obama beckoned Mccain to the White house for a consult this week, I couln't help but laugh. Had McCain won on '08, my guess is the LAST person he would have invited to the White House for a military consult would have been Senator Barack Obama.
AIN'T THAT A PIP!
SUPERB post, Lyndi. I just wish I'd read it sooner :)

Location hidden

#167940 Sep 7, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thre are many, many reasons for that. For one, we've learned a lot since Iraq-especially (I had hoped) about what NOT to do. Plus....
* This country is less than enthusiastic. War weary sums it up.
* The world is less than enthusiastic.
* The country has substantially less wealth, and substantially more debt.
* The NO heard around the world. Great Britain, our closest ally gave a resounding "no siree, Bob" to following this president into war & that by itself is unnerving. When was the last time that happened?
* Only France & Turkey are with us on this one. Big whoop.
* IRAN is a looming peripheral concern.(The other red line.) How could this impact Israel?

* Russia has troops in Syria. We're on very shaky ground with Putin as it is. Could we kill some Russians by mistake? What will be the repercussions from that?
* Have we waited too long?
* It looks screwy to a great many people that we have our war ships in place, tomahawks ready to fly and NOW he's decided to debate it w/ Congress?
* The president didn't have any allies lined up before he opened his big mouth with his red line comment. Disturbing.
* The president didn't have Congress lined up before he opened his big mouth with his red line comment. Disturbing.
* What is the downside of military action? What are the 3-4-5-6 worst case scenarios?
* How long will this thing last? What is the goal? How much will this cost American taxpayers?

* McCain et al have been after Obama,(begging Obama,) to get more engaged on Syria for 2+- years. Weapons to the rebels etc. If memory serves, McCain slipped into Syria fact finding to make a strong case to him while Obama was in New Jeresy eating hotdogs and discussing ferris wheels w/ Chris Christie. Obama later dismissed McCains pleas.
*The president has skirted around congress a number of times and gone the unilateral route which hasn't won him a lot of friends in congress. He never approaches the (republican) House on anything. That crap has consequences.

I don't know yet what we should do but this president has scored a big fat zero with this voter in the competancy department and I can't help but wonder, why now? Why after a virtually unsuccessful presidency does Obama suddenly want do this? Obamacare, his one "big achievement" is flailing, he knows it and he's still on the campaign trail promoting that trainwreck of legislation.

Listen, reports have been coming in for 2+- years about chemical weapons attacks deployed by Assad. This isn't new. Is he worried about his legacy and hoping for a grand slam? Does he need to be a hero to offset global opinion that he's a weakling? He's botched this and the entire Middle East mess including and not limited to Benghazi from the beginning of his administration, has handled this one a$$ backwards and though my gut tells me not now, and not on his watch, I'm still (reluctantly) willing to listen to the debates- Of course that gives Assad ample time to do what needs doing at his end. And you can bet his propaganda machine is already humming and after this event is over, is Assad going to hold a dead child in his arms outside a demolished schoolyard and say to the world, "look what the US did?" Will that work well for us?

I have to say, if you're going to slap a country in the face for atrocities, giving this much notice and airing your military strategy to the public is pretty bizarre imo.
=====

When Obama beckoned Mccain to the White house for a consult this week, I couln't help but laugh. Had McCain won on '08, my guess is the LAST person he would have invited to the White House for a military consult would have been Senator Barack Obama.
AIN'T THAT A PIP!
Politics does make strange bedfellows, doesn't it??

Superb post, Lyndi. I just wish I'd read it sooner :)

Location hidden

#167941 Sep 7, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm totally baffled, but maybe it's because Obama's response has been so weak that they think that hitting him now is silly. It's like wacking the dog with a newspaper after he piddled on the carpet two hours ago. It has been established that Obama did not need congressional approval for a surgical strike. I think this is a political move because he cannot blame republicans if he doesn't get approval. I believe he is totally scared and wishes this would all go away until after the 2014 elections. He looks so weak and fickle.
That's EXACTLY what it is. Me dad, me hubby and me have all been saying for the last week or more. Well said, Lis, every word.

Location hidden

#167942 Sep 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think it's about religion ... but then, I don't think you do either.
I'm pretty sure if Clearwater is typing it, it's about religion.

Bigotry and Fundamentalism go hand in hand.

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/05/10_weirdest_r...

Location hidden

#167943 Sep 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not superstitious.
It brings bad luck.
You should leave the jokes to me, counselor.

It's what I do.

I know, I know. It's subjective. I'm just a visitor here but an important visitor. They gave me 5 parking spaces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ2 267,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 795,548
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 min lightbeamrider 582
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Pad 568,274
DIY may not be a smart choice (Oct '13) 23 min jjimprovements 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 54 min Fix that rodentloder 120,740
first gay experience? 1 hr Tony 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truth from dr Sh... 607,212
More from around the web