Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167947 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure if Clearwater is typing it, it's about religion.
Bigotry and Fundamentalism go hand in hand.
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/05/10_weirdest_r...
Xtain Fundamentalism got hold of US military, it's bad!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167948 Sep 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell who is playing obama the most, the Chinese, the Russians, an-Qaida, or the Muslim Brotherhood. Weaken us by forcing barry to waste U.S. resources on a country that isn't even a threat to it. Re-enforcing the World's view of the USA as a bully that picks on the weak, but is afraid to confront the big guys. Classic.
<quoted text>

obama doesn't give a damn about Syrians, this is about saving face.
Yep. That's ANOTHER thing I've been saying all week. I'm honestly not sure whether we should strike Syria or take any other kind of action--I see pros and cons for just about any alternative. But I AM 100% certain that whatever Obama decides will be to save his own pretty face, NOT because he cares about Syria.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#167949 Sep 7, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just take the cake. It is very clear that Chris was talking about reverse discrimination. A black man put a white man in a coma for no other reason than he was white and a good target. He is wondering whether this will bother anyone and also thinking (I believe) that Obama has tended to worsen things for black people, not make them better. So this makes him a bigot? I've heard it all. I do sometime hope that some of the men here experience reverse discrimination and know what woman know all too well. I promise to be empathetic.
Hi. I'm River.

Have we met?

United States

#167950 Sep 7, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That's ANOTHER thing I've been saying all week. I'm honestly not sure whether we should strike Syria or take any other kind of action--I see pros and cons for just about any alternative. But I AM 100% certain that whatever Obama decides will be to save his own pretty face, NOT because he cares about Syria.
What difference does it make, our US is warlike Culture been at war and war and many wars since Inception of Empire. Do the research if you don't believe me.

United States

#167951 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River.
Have we met?
whats up ? You forgot to add a picture tonight ?

United States

#167952 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.
Why do chaser, kathy ... feel the way they feel? You should know ugliness of what right wing Christians did to world, the wars on human race... so? Do you want to know?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167953 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River.
Have we met?
Probably not. Lis doesn't usually associate with mean little pissants like you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167954 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.
Back the truck up...I don't BASH Christians. I point out their inconsistencies.

If you feel that's BASHING, hon, that says WAY more about you than me.

Just saying.

United States

#167955 Sep 7, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just take the cake. It is very clear that Chris was talking about reverse discrimination. A black man put a white man in a coma for no other reason than he was white and a good target. He is wondering whether this will bother anyone and also thinking (I believe) that Obama has tended to worsen things for black people, not make them better. So this makes him a bigot? I've heard it all. I do sometime hope that some of the men here experience reverse discrimination and know what woman know all too well. I promise to be empathetic.
You would screen bloody hell if the scenario was reversed.

I did research on Race and wars and murders...! If murder is attempt by the White most time get away free, with a get out of jail card or with limited jail term, less than few weeks/ months a year or less, and with no /little monetary reparation of couple thousand dollars to the murdered victims' family of the people of color ( Blacks, Asians...).

Now , if you are a people of color murdered a white man will get the full jail term more than few years to a decade or more , and the White murdered victim family receive full monetary compensation in hundreds of thousand or million dollars for a life!

Life is cheap if you are a color person in the US! What justice, so?

I wonder what Catcher or anyone will say about this?

United States

#167956 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure if Clearwater is typing it, it's about religion.
Bigotry and Fundamentalism go hand in hand.
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/05/10_weirdest_r...
Di you forget about race and nationalism and interrelationships?

United States

#167957 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Mlk jr. was a great person. What a shame to witness America in 2013. How far we have sunk.
Sure you like him, in peoples face yea but your heart says no! Stop being a hypocrite! So?

United States

#167958 Sep 7, 2013
ADD Few poster caught you in heat christ unclearwater! BSWHAHAHAHahaaaa! So? You gonna be pissy ?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#167959 Sep 7, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>whats up ? You forgot to add a picture tonight ?
Topix doesn't like the one I chose.

It's not my fault.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#167960 Sep 7, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new here. Who is Lis?

Who are you?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#167961 Sep 7, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
No I've never met her (am assuming it's a she). This is the first time I've seen anything from her.

United States

#167962 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix doesn't like the one I chose.
It's not my fault.
????

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167963 Sep 7, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No I've never met her (am assuming it's a she). This is the first time I've seen anything from her.
She's been here a few times b4. Pretty sure another one of the ambulance chaser's sycophants, probably from the WSJesusLM thread.

United States

#167964 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new here. Who is Lis?
Who are you?
u answer of you seeking! BWHahahhhahaaa
Paul Krugman
interviewed by Amy Goodman
Democracy Now , October 17, 2007

You go through US history, try to understand US political history, and race always comes back, and even the rise of the conservative movement in the Republican Party, the victories. It's almost embarrassing. I talk a lot to political scientists, and you go through the numbers and the polls, and it all boils down -- almost everything else goes away, except for five words: Southern whites started voting Republican. The backlash against the Civil Rights Movement explains almost everything that's happened in this country for the past forty-five years.

United States

#167965 Sep 7, 2013
Seymour Hersh in a keynote address at the Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Geneva, May 14, 2010
"
If you don't think there is racism in America, let me just say: Tea Party equals anti-black president. Period. It is a racist movement. There is an enormous resentment among many in America about having a black president.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#167966 Sep 7, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u answer of you seeking! BWHahahhhahaaa
Paul Krugman
interviewed by Amy Goodman
Democracy Now , October 17, 2007
You go through US history, try to understand US political history, and race always comes back, and even the rise of the conservative movement in the Republican Party, the victories. It's almost embarrassing. I talk a lot to political scientists, and you go through the numbers and the polls, and it all boils down -- almost everything else goes away, except for five words: Southern whites started voting Republican. The backlash against the Civil Rights Movement explains almost everything that's happened in this country for the past forty-five years.
Otay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Trump Whines 46,997
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 692,104
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 990,689
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Exposing Devil Lies 619,843
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 51 min Exposing Devil Lies 7
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 443
Jonathan Johnson 1 hr Your all trash 1
More from around the web