Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167916 Sep 6, 2013
CatholicHolyGhost wrote:
<quoted text>Most newspeople are dependable, honest, and hardworking....especially Bill O'Reilly who tells it like it is.
Let's see you sit and stare into a TV monitor and give out the news. Betcha couldn't do it. Huh.
Peter Phillips, Project Censored, 1998
"
The media in the United States effectively represents the interests of corporate America, and ... the media elite are the watchdogs of what constitutes acceptable ideological messages, the parameters of news and information content, and the general use of media resources.

==

Senator William Fulbright observed in Senate hearings on government and the media in 1966

'
It is very interesting, that so many of our prominent newspapers have become almost agents or adjuncts of the government; that they do not contest or even raise questions about government policy.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167917 Sep 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Count ME out. I feed trolls to vultures.
With War mongers/supporters throw into the Hellhole ...! MAWBAHHAHAHHAHaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167918 Sep 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
Just got this from former reg "Fearless & Happy" (back in Ohio).
A list of 46 Senators (44 Dems-2 Ind) who voted to turn the US 2nd Amendment control rights to own guns over to the UN is shown on the following website.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
Each an every one of these traitors should be expelled from office at their next election cycle.
That this kind of stuff gets traction from seemingly intelligent people would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167919 Sep 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to put $1,000 on the table.
I am a graduate of Harvard Law School, and a member of my college athletic hall of fame.
I can prove it.
If what I assert is not true, it's yours.
If I can prove it is all true, you pay me $1,000.
There must be a way to do it. I am willing to disclose my identity to you, and the evidence.
You will find an excuse, I predict, so you can continue to call me a liar.
I call that cowardice.
Your move.
Don't find excuses.
There has to be a way without risk to either of us.
I'll put a 1,000 in too, and I mean pounds not dollars! Let me know when you're in England!

Hey!! Sorry I vanished, I've had 1 bad luck after another. I broke 2 glasses, 1 on my foot and I got glass in my hands. And that's just the beginning, it gets worse!:'-(

Can I have my hugs now? I think I deserve 'em!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#167920 Sep 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put a 1,000 in too, and I mean pounds not dollars! Let me know when you're in England!
Hey!! Sorry I vanished, I've had 1 bad luck after another. I broke 2 glasses, 1 on my foot and I got glass in my hands. And that's just the beginning, it gets worse!:'-(
Yikes, Clementine.

Hope you are better and HUGS!!!

No England for me right no. I am in Hartford, Connecticut. Northeast U.S.

Keep the money. She backed out.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167921 Sep 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That this kind of stuff gets traction from seemingly intelligent people would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty....
Fwd'ing Snopes link back to origin, thanks for correction.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167922 Sep 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, Clementine.
Hah, "....right no"? That's the Scottish version of NOW,'eh spell-checker troll?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167923 Sep 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, Clementine.
Thanks! I'm recovering!

U have a nice time, i'll come just sometimes, to say hi and bye, see ya! Say hi to Tide for me!

Keep safe!!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#167924 Sep 7, 2013
NYC man reportedly brain-dead after random, possibly racially motivated, attack

"He said 'The next white person who walks by, I'm going to [expletive],'" one female witness told WCBS-TV. "His fist went in and the man's head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601847/...

Clearwater, FL

#167925 Sep 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah, "....right no"? That's the Scottish version of NOW,'eh spell-checker troll?
He is busy getting rid of the worlds bigots. Since he isn't far from New York he could start with the bigot I just posted about.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167926 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
NYC man reportedly brain-dead after random, possibly racially motivated, attack
"He said 'The next white person who walks by, I'm going to [expletive],'" one female witness told WCBS-TV. "His fist went in and the man's head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601847/...
This is you, playing the racist card, pal.

Clearwater, FL

#167927 Sep 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This is you, playing the racist card, pal.
Whatever. You find me a fool that says he is going to beat the next black person and does and I'll be happy to post it. This is me saying enough. And even many blacks are saying race relations are not so great under the dear leader. And this leader rarely misses an opportunity to make anything and everything about race.

Race Relations Much Worse Thanks To Obama And Holder

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0725...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Clearwater, FL

#167928 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>This is you, playing the racist card, pal.
Here is another. This person isn't even white but facts matter little when hate is the goal:

‘Shut Up, White Bitch’: Conservative, Black Actress Tweets MLK ‘Dream’ Speech, Gets Attacked By Other Blacks

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/shut-up-white-b...

Clearwater, FL

#167929 Sep 7, 2013
Mlk jr. was a great person. What a shame to witness America in 2013. How far we have sunk.

Location hidden

#167930 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. You find me a fool that says he is going to beat the next black person and does and I'll be happy to post it. This is me saying enough. And even many blacks are saying race relations are not so great under the dear leader. And this leader rarely misses an opportunity to make anything and everything about race.
Race Relations Much Worse Thanks To Obama And Holder
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0725...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Find me a fool that says "I'm going to beat..." ANYBODY, and does. Because that's a super easy assignment, regardless of what neighborhood they're in, or what race anybody, perp or 'victim', lays claim to, other than 'human'.

Chris, denying one's race, OR one's racism, publicly, is extraneous, and counterproductive. Let's focus on the Democracy inherent in our Republic.

Just saying.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
&#8213; Maya Angelou

Location hidden

#167931 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another. This person isn't even white but facts matter little when hate is the goal:
‘Shut Up, White Bitch’: Conservative, Black Actress Tweets MLK ‘Dream’ Speech, Gets Attacked By Other Blacks
http://patdollard.com/2013/08/shut-up-white-b...
Humans suck. Let's elect Deppity Dawg president.

Or maybe Dudley Do-right.

Get a grip.

Clearwater, FL

#167932 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Find me a fool that says "I'm going to beat..." ANYBODY, and does. Because that's a super easy assignment, regardless of what neighborhood they're in, or what race anybody, perp or 'victim', lays claim to, other than 'human'.
Chris, denying one's race, OR one's racism, publicly, is extraneous, and counterproductive. Let's focus on the Democracy inherent in our Republic.
Just saying.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
&#8213; Maya Angelou
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167933 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Mlk jr. was a great person. What a shame to witness America in 2013. How far we have sunk.
What point is it you think you're making by posting these stories every time you're alerted to them?

Since: Sep 10

United States

#167934 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like how I feel when you bash Christians. But of course that doesn't count, ask Chaser.
Ask me what?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#167935 Sep 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You should toss salt over your shoulder and then kiss your elbow.

It helps.

Do you have roller blades?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodbye Obumhola 2 min Big toast 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Gabriel 979,458
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 8 min Neville Thompson 1,100
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 18 min truth 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Neville Thompson 286,079
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min truth 92,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min truth 667,938
More from around the web