Bush is a hero

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167878 Sep 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
BBC News-It may be possible to have a baby without involving men.
Scientists in Australia have found a way to fertilise eggs using genetic material from any cell in the body - and not just sperm.
The technique could potentially help infertile couples to have children.
"Theoretically, we can use somatic cells from a female to produce the same embryo
Theoretically, it also could mean that lesbian couples could give birth to a baby girl without the need for a father. Women do not carry the genetic information required to make a boy."-Dr Orly Lacham-Kaplan
How come Sister Kathryn gets to say sperm, and I can't say orgasm?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#167879 Sep 6, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we keep race out of the equation, as race has nothing to do with the subject, and tends to make you look less credible.
JMO
Impossible.

Location hidden

#167880 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I wouldn't make any sexual references in the workplace.
But on these threads?
You should see the stuff I read in the Why Should Jesus Love Me thread, of all places. And from avowed Christians no less. You people go over and check it out, you'll be amazed--graphic sexual comments, scatology, it seems anything goes over there.
But for any of you anonymous adults here, if you are offended by a reference to orgasms, my apologies.
These days people are offended by 'everything'.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#167881 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What prescience!
I was also a "gifted athlete," and was inducted to my undergraduate school's athletic hall of fame.
And I say unto thee, ain't that a pip!
Hmmm.
Let's see.
Well, you have an unstoppable need to boast, embellish, exaggerate and self promote, so you're probably an unusually small fellow with a really bad case of little mans disease.

A jockey perhaps?

Location hidden

#167882 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said it.

...and again.

Sister Kathryn can also say 'streptococi' and call a rooster a 'cock'.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167883 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience, son...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167884 Sep 6, 2013
You all should try the mY orGASmic Releases ---> BWHAHHAHAHAHHhahhaaaa , You feel good! BWHAHAHHAhahahaaa

hukerr hunker Hunker OOOooooooWeeeee
===

Waatch

Girl Guns And Gambling! Funny! And racial bais ! Good JOB

THE MASK!

Watch! You love it! Orgasmic release MWBHAHAHAHAaAAAa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#167885 Sep 6, 2013
Don't forget the Elvis. BWHHAHHHAAaa

United States

#167887 Sep 6, 2013
Cow boys and Indians... GReed! WBhahhhhaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#167888 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Matthews Slams Obama's 'Disastrous' Syria Plan:'We'll Be Killing Poor People'
By Scott Whitlock | September 4, 2013

"Chris Matthews channeled his inner-Helen Thomas on Tuesday, railing against Barack Obama's "disastrous" plan for military action against Syria. The Hardball host mocked the proposed goal of sending a message to Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, excoriating, "Will this mysterious signal get delivered? Will a signal go to Assad that he will never again use chemical weapons?"

Matthews raged against air strikes on Syria, insisting, "In other words, the only thing we really know is we'll be killing poor people, committing an act of war with this notion that somehow it's smoke signals." The usually pro-Obama reporter Howard Fineman appeared perplexed by the administration's presentation to the U.S. Senate: "The only message we're sending to the world is one of confusion."
==

What a difference a day makes.

Obama couldn't make tough decisions as a state senator, he couldn't make tough decisions as a US senator and now as our ill equipped POTUS he once again hasn't the first clue about what he's doing. Too bad we can't just yank him off the stage.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2...
Chris Matthews Slams Obama's 'Disastrous' Syria Plan:'We'll Be Killing Poor People'
By Scott Whitlock | September 4, 2013 | 12:35

2952 27Reddit0 4 A A

Chris Matthews channeled his inner-Helen Thomas on Tuesday, railing against Barack Obama's "disastrous" plan for military action against Syria. The Hardball host mocked the proposed goal of sending a message to Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, excoriating, "Will this mysterious signal get delivered? Will a signal go to Assad that he will never again use chemical weapons?" [See video below. MP3 audio here.]

Matthews raged against air strikes on Syria, insisting, "In other words, the only thing we really know is we'll be killing poor people, committing an act of war with this notion that somehow it's smoke signals." The usually pro-Obama reporter Howard Fineman appeared perplexed by the administration's presentation to the U.S. Senate: "...The only message we're sending to the world is one of confusion...."

United States

#167889 Sep 6, 2013
Excellent Movie for our time! MAWABHAHHAHAHhahaa

United States

#167890 Sep 6, 2013
Our Whitey hit another Whitey --- GREED will destroy any society! Excellent Movie! BQAHAHHHAAHhaaaaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167891 Sep 6, 2013
WASHINGTON—As President Obama continues to push for a plan of limited military intervention in Syria, a new poll of Americans has found that though the nation remains wary over the prospect of becoming involved in another Middle Eastern war, the vast majority of U.S. citizens strongly approve of sending Congress to Syria.

The New York Times/CBS News poll showed that though just 1 in 4 Americans believe that the United States has a responsibility to intervene in the Syrian conflict, more than 90 percent of the public is convinced that putting all 535 representatives of the United States Congress on the ground in Syria—including Senate pro tempore Patrick Leahy, House Speaker John Boehner, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and, in fact, all current members of the House and Senate—is the best course of action at this time.

“I believe it is in the best interest of the United States, and the global community as a whole, to move forward with the deployment of all U.S. congressional leaders to Syria immediately,” respondent Carol Abare, 50, said in the nationwide telephone survey, echoing the thoughts of an estimated 9 in 10 Americans who said they “strongly support” any plan of action that involves putting the U.S. House and Senate on the ground in the war-torn Middle Eastern state.“With violence intensifying every day, now is absolutely the right moment—the perfect moment, really—for the United States to send our legislators to the region.”

“In fact, my preference would have been for Congress to be deployed months ago,” she added.

Citing overwhelming support from the international community—including that of the Arab League, Turkey, and France, as well as Great Britain, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Japan, Mexico, China, and Canada, all of whom are reported to be unilaterally in favor of sending the U.S. Congress to Syria—the majority of survey respondents said they believe the United States should refocus its entire approach to Syria’s civil war on the ground deployment of U.S. senators and representatives, regardless of whether the Assad regime used chemical weapons or not.

In fact, 91 percent of those surveyed agreed that the active use of sarin gas attacks by the Syrian government would, if anything, only increase poll respondents’ desire to send Congress to Syria.

Public opinion was essentially unchanged when survey respondents were asked about a broader range of attacks.

When asked if they believe that Sen. Rand Paul should be deployed to Syria, 100 percent of respondents said yes.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that sending Congress to Syria—or, at the very least, sending the major congressional leaders in both parties—is the correct course of action,” survey respondent and Iraq war veteran Maj. Gen. John Mill said, noting that his opinion was informed by four tours of duty in which he saw dozens of close friends sustain physical as well as emotional injury and post-traumatic stress.“There is a clear solution to our problems staring us right in the face here, and we need to take action.”

“Sooner rather than later, too,” Mill added.“This war isn’t going to last forever.”

Read more: http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-majorit...
Lost In Transition

Harker Heights, TX

#167892 Sep 6, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I mean, if you want to help someone - you got immature posters lamely attributing the fact that someone doesn't see things there way to the fact that someone is too old. They could use the 'help' right now.
Eh?
Careful there, buddy. If I wasn't so sure you're referring to one of the Bobs....well.... I just might take offense to this.
Now personally, I don't think McCain is too old. We've had plenty of congressmen that looked like they would make a good date for Norman Bates' mom. And they wouldn't hurt a fly.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167893 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We like her...
Lost In Transition

Harker Heights, TX

#167894 Sep 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
WASHINGTON—As President Obama continues to push for a plan of limited military intervention in Syria, a new poll of Americans has found that though the nation remains wary over the prospect of becoming involved in another Middle Eastern war, the vast majority of U.S. citizens strongly approve of sending Congress to Syria.
The New York Times/CBS News poll showed that though just 1 in 4 Americans believe that the United States has a responsibility to intervene in the Syrian conflict, more than 90 percent of the public is convinced that putting all 535 representatives of the United States Congress on the ground in Syria—including Senate pro tempore Patrick Leahy, House Speaker John Boehner, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and, in fact, all current members of the House and Senate—is the best course of action at this time.
“I believe it is in the best interest of the United States, and the global community as a whole, to move forward with the deployment of all U.S. congressional leaders to Syria immediately,” respondent Carol Abare, 50, said in the nationwide telephone survey, echoing the thoughts of an estimated 9 in 10 Americans who said they “strongly support” any plan of action that involves putting the U.S. House and Senate on the ground in the war-torn Middle Eastern state.“With violence intensifying every day, now is absolutely the right moment—the perfect moment, really—for the United States to send our legislators to the region.”
“In fact, my preference would have been for Congress to be deployed months ago,” she added.
Citing overwhelming support from the international community—including that of the Arab League, Turkey, and France, as well as Great Britain, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Japan, Mexico, China, and Canada, all of whom are reported to be unilaterally in favor of sending the U.S. Congress to Syria—the majority of survey respondents said they believe the United States should refocus its entire approach to Syria’s civil war on the ground deployment of U.S. senators and representatives, regardless of whether the Assad regime used chemical weapons or not.
In fact, 91 percent of those surveyed agreed that the active use of sarin gas attacks by the Syrian government would, if anything, only increase poll respondents’ desire to send Congress to Syria.
Public opinion was essentially unchanged when survey respondents were asked about a broader range of attacks.
When asked if they believe that Sen. Rand Paul should be deployed to Syria, 100 percent of respondents said yes.
“There’s no doubt in my mind that sending Congress to Syria—or, at the very least, sending the major congressional leaders in both parties—is the correct course of action,” survey respondent and Iraq war veteran Maj. Gen. John Mill said, noting that his opinion was informed by four tours of duty in which he saw dozens of close friends sustain physical as well as emotional injury and post-traumatic stress.“There is a clear solution to our problems staring us right in the face here, and we need to take action.”
“Sooner rather than later, too,” Mill added.“This war isn’t going to last forever.”
Read more: http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-majorit...
That sounded a lot like Dave Barry.
Lost In Transition

Harker Heights, TX

#167895 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to put $1,000 on the table.
I am a graduate of Harvard Law School, and a member of my college athletic hall of fame.
I can prove it.
If what I assert is not true, it's yours.
If I can prove it is all true, you pay me $1,000.
There must be a way to do it. I am willing to disclose my identity to you, and the evidence.
You will find an excuse, I predict, so you can continue to call me a liar.
I call that cowardice.
Your move.
Don't find excuses.
There has to be a way without risk to either of us.
Holy moly, Catch. You sound a lot like a guy whose red line has been crossed.
Have you considered a shot across her bow?
Catcher

United States

#167896 Sep 6, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy moly, Catch. You sound a lot like a guy whose red line has been crossed.
Have you considered a shot across her bow?
I don't appreciate being called a liar.
She'll back out and I'll have the right to call her a coward.
I am willing to go higher, or bet less if $1,000 is a hardship for Lyndi.

Location hidden

#167897 Sep 6, 2013
Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't appreciate being called a liar.
You seemed to have picked the wrong proffesion, and party, if you don't like being called a liar.

Location hidden

#167898 Sep 6, 2013
profession

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min VIKING 968,670
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min NoStress4me 28,321
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min DENG 37,942
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min guest 637,208
the american sacrifice 19 min Carly 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min WasteWater 280,462
Play "end of the word" part 2 32 min WasteWater 1,425
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 44,098
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 13 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web