UidiotRaceMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#167789 Sep 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate error came from the office of George H.W. Bush the father, not GW.
Strike 3
Now get back to wallpapering the forum with spam. Your break is over.
LOl! So you support Warmongering Bush Family they are world war criminals for Ruining the US and world with many wars, as Bush & co had been tried for war crimes against humanity at the International War crime Tribunal .
What moral and ethic do you have? NONE, that i see for supporting such notorious characters, it does tell alot about person who support evil mans..
Strike All of you posts for supporting evil! BAHhahahahaaaa Have a hiney melon! U dimwit! HEHHEHHEHEEHEE HEEEEEeeeeeeee! MWBAHAHHAAHahhaa\\\\\
UidiotRaceMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#167790 Sep 4, 2013
aDD! GET BACK IN THE kITCEN lYNDI , WHERE you belong! BAHAHAHAHAHa I as to postings, i will post when i want to and that will be whenever! BHAHAHAHAHaaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167791 Sep 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate error came from the office of George H.W. Bush the father, not GW.
Strike 1
Both are former Presidents - the poster didn't specify which was the fool.

(You did)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#167792 Sep 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Both are former Presidents - the poster didn't specify which was the fool.
(You did)

Maybe you should take your concerns about that to the wallpaper guy. But playing one-upsmanship with the redheaded stepchild just isn't my thing. Sorry.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167793 Sep 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take your concerns about that to the wallpaper guy. But playing one-upsmanship with the redheaded stepchild just isn't my thing. Sorry.
I also prefer to stick with things I do well, and leave the things I can't, to experts.

My condolences on your 'thing'.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167794 Sep 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes could not agree more. The man gets every wrong like reading books up side down. But to announce that Mandela has died when he has just returned home from hospital well, what can I say...... He, Bush, is acting true to form. The worlds biggest bloody fool!!
You do know that it was the elder President Bush that erroneously reported Mandella's death? Unfortunately, an aid read misread a news header, and reported it to Mr. Bush, who then expressed his condolences.

“Barbara and I mourn the passing of one of the greatest believers in freedom we have had the privilege to know. As president, I watched in wonder as Nelson Mandela had the remarkable capacity to forgive his jailers following 26 years of wrongful imprisonment — setting a powerful example of redemption and grace for us all. He was a man of tremendous moral courage, who changed the course of history in his country. Barbara and I had great respect for President Mandela, and send our condolences to his family and countrymen.”

We all make mistakes, but I think President George H.W. Bush's heart was in the righ place. For instance, I believe you folks thought it was the younger, George W. Bush, that you were criticizing, not his father, George H.W. Bush. Sometimes a person's hate causes them to jump to conclusions and clouds their thought processes.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167795 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>I also prefer to stick with things I do well, and leave the things I can't, to experts.
Lying, worthless troll. You bought into the so-called "experts"
Conspiracy Theory.

"Better to keep yer trap shut and be thought a fool,........."

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167796 Sep 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Ohio corrections officials say Ariel Castro, who held three women captive in his home for nearly a decade, has committed suicide at a state prison facility.
Anybody shedding a tear for this animal?
No, the coward got off easy. After keep those girls in prison and torture he couldn't handle a much better prison. I hope this other coward Nidal Hasan joins him soon.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#167797 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>

And here I thought Lyndi was a female.

Ain't that a pip?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167798 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that a pip?
Oh we bow to you and your highness oh great one. To be at such a level as you are one can only imagine.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#167799 Sep 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we bow to you and your highness oh great one. To be at such a level as you are one can only imagine.
somehow I really doubt it....
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#167800 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>I also prefer to stick with things I do well, and leave the things I can't, to experts.
http://publicdomain4u.com/bess ie-smith-im-wild-about-that-th ing/mp3-download
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#167801 Sep 4, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
reload
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167802 Sep 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, worthless troll. You bought into the so-called "experts"
Conspiracy Theory.
"Better to keep yer trap shut and be thought a fool,........."
Interjecting for her! But not all conspiracy is a theory! But you biggest fool of a real fool for those fools, Fool , and stop being a fool, for evil fools, fool ! BAHAHAHHAAhahaaaa

United States

#167803 Sep 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you horny for a Wall paper guY! You can't touch it, never will you again for that thing , you a Kitchen Homemaker, get in Kitchen you, make us all a Chicken hawk pot pie! BHAHAHAHAHhaaaa yOU LOST your Little thang , no wonder you can't have that thing!

United States

#167804 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that a pip?
That thang really is Malodorous , foul! Oooooow Weeeeeee! Smells bad! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaa

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#167805 Sep 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More like a bloodly warmongering Fool! Hello Cheri!:)
Morning, how are you have not spoken to you in ages???

Location hidden

#167806 Sep 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that it was the elder President Bush that erroneously reported Mandella's death? Unfortunately, an aid read misread a news header, and reported it to Mr. Bush, who then expressed his condolences.
“Barbara and I mourn the passing of one of the greatest believers in freedom we have had the privilege to know. As president, I watched in wonder as Nelson Mandela had the remarkable capacity to forgive his jailers following 26 years of wrongful imprisonment — setting a powerful example of redemption and grace for us all. He was a man of tremendous moral courage, who changed the course of history in his country. Barbara and I had great respect for President Mandela, and send our condolences to his family and countrymen.”
We all make mistakes, but I think President George H.W. Bush's heart was in the righ place. For instance, I believe you folks thought it was the younger, George W. Bush, that you were criticizing, not his father, George H.W. Bush. Sometimes a person's hate causes them to jump to conclusions and clouds their thought processes.
We are talking about George Bush Snr. It just proves that the younger Bush has very many genes of the older Bush with his foolishness and the things that he did that the world laughed at.

And I would like to add, you have no idea how we feel about Nelson Mandela with your statement "Sometimes a person's hate causes them to jump to conclusions and clouds their thought processes".

I certainly do not "hate" Nelson Mandela. I will be forever thankful and grateful to him and De Klerk for getting our country on track and getting rid of that terrible "apartheid" which most of the English speaking whites in South Africa could never abide. We all felt that it was a grave injustice but could do nothing about it, as the masses had voted in the Nats to run our country.

So please, Sir, before you go around making statements as per what I have quoted, know the facts first.

Have a great day.

Location hidden

#167807 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Both are former Presidents - the poster didn't specify which was the fool.
(You did)
Thank you. We know which George Bush it is.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167808 Sep 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about George Bush Snr. It just proves that the younger Bush has very many genes of the older Bush with his foolishness and the things that he did that the world laughed at.
And I would like to add, you have no idea how we feel about Nelson Mandela with your statement "Sometimes a person's hate causes them to jump to conclusions and clouds their thought processes".
I certainly do not "hate" Nelson Mandela. I will be forever thankful and grateful to him and De Klerk for getting our country on track and getting rid of that terrible "apartheid" which most of the English speaking whites in South Africa could never abide. We all felt that it was a grave injustice but could do nothing about it, as the masses had voted in the Nats to run our country.
So please, Sir, before you go around making statements as per what I have quoted, know the facts first.
Have a great day.
I was talking about your judgment being clouded because of your hate for the Bush's, not Nelson Mandela. President Bush was given inaccurate information, and believed it to warrant an expression of condolences to the family. Once he was informed by his aide that he had been in error, President Bush quickly apologized, as did the aide... but that didn't stop the Bush haters from ragging on him for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 774,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,073
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 58 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,025
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web