Bush is a hero

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#167737 Sep 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why you need to declare my point irrelevant, since to admit its relevance puts most of your posts in an unflattering light.
You being rude doesn't put anyone in an unflattering light. In fact it shines that light back on you.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167739 Sep 3, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You being rude doesn't put anyone in an unflattering light. In fact it shines that light back on you.
Compared to most of the 'witty repartee' in this thread, that was nothing. I'm surprised you'd call that rude even given your propensity to exaggerate what libs do and close your eyes and ears to what cons do.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167740 Sep 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell who is playing obama the most, the Chinese, the Russians, an-Qaida, or the Muslim Brotherhood. Weaken us by forcing barry to waste U.S. resources on a country that isn't even a threat to it. Re-enforcing the World's view of the USA as a bully that picks on the weak, but is afraid to confront the big guys. Classic.
<quoted text>
obama doesn't give a damn about Syrians, this is about saving face.
Or,

US NeoCon Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute,
(Great Unraveling, Paul Krugman, p6)

"We are a warlike people and we love war.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167741 Sep 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you steal that which belongs to others, Somalian?
Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)

"
The global war on terrorism has the hallmarks of a political myth propagated to pave the way for a wholly different agenda - the U.S. goal of world hegemony, built around securing by force command over the oil supplies required to drive the whole project.
---
US State dept , 1945
Middle East oil is a stupendous source of strategic power, and one of the greatest material prizes in world history.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#167742 Sep 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Compared to most of the 'witty repartee' in this thread, that was nothing. I'm surprised you'd call that rude even given your propensity to exaggerate what libs do and close your eyes and ears to what cons do.
"Now, if you're dumber than a box of rocks or just a damned liar you can claim that's only the opposition who does that sort of thing, but that just exposes you as a fool." is rude, I don't care who says it especially in response to a post that wasn't rude to you. But almost worse than that is the feeling I get that you only had to open up a can to get that post.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167743 Sep 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
As Willie and Catcher would say, you're only saying that because it's pResident obama's plan... completely ignoring how stupid it is for obama to give away our battle plan before we strike.
Topix needs a 'sarcasm' font, Texas.

Geez, where's your sense of humor???

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#167744 Sep 3, 2013
I hate Georgy gushy he should be in jail. no?

Location hidden

#167745 Sep 3, 2013
HOw could he have lied to the world and america about weapons of mass destruction and then steal the oil of iraq and not be impeached or charged with murder of thousands of people?

Location hidden

#167746 Sep 3, 2013
Like I really hate this guy, likerealy realy really thing he isn not a a hero and should be ibn jail

Location hidden

#167747 Sep 3, 2013
dwegrweal opinion is that it's a damned shame that Assad's command and control facilities are not smoking ruins right now. We should have moved on to the stage where the President's party is defending the move and the opponent's party is screaming in opposition to the move, with NEITHER side being particularly worried about what lines they were reading from the script the last time this play was acted out.

Is it for lack of personal courage? I dunno. I'm dismayed enough by the failure to act that for the first time I can't dismiss the notion out of hand as the usual sort of chickensh*t partisan babble you hear about EVERY president from the other side.

I can guarantee you, however, that nothing I've read here or in the comments section of any news site, or in the columns of the 'usual suspects', have convinced me of that.

Is it about politics? Well, duh ... we live in a system governed by politics, and the "deciders" are politicians. In order to govern Presidents HAVE to consider politics.

Was politics considered too much in this decision? On that I'd have to strongly suspect yes, even if I'd quibble about whether it was the 2014 elections bewerger

Location hidden

#167748 Sep 3, 2013
I love this qoute
Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003

Location hidden

#167749 Sep 3, 2013
sooo true

Location hidden

#167750 Sep 3, 2013
Like really big Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003

Thanks gain to the OP

Location hidden

#167751 Sep 3, 2013
gthywrhjftrngAgain not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)erghr

Location hidden

#167752 Sep 3, 2013
hate him
khgAgain not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003

hate him

Location hidden

#167753 Sep 3, 2013
tyjtyjAgain not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003

Location hidden

#167754 Sep 3, 2013
ykiyrkryuk8Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)Again not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)rhjur6jt7

Location hidden

#167755 Sep 3, 2013
dkyiAgain not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003

Location hidden

#167756 Sep 3, 2013
65ut57ijAgain not a somalian! Actually US is world biggest Plunderer, war monger ... as confirmed by corrupted Michael Meacher, Tony Blair's environmental minister 1997-2003
( Exception to the Rulers, Amy Goodman, p39)gergerg

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167757 Sep 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Topix needs a 'sarcasm' font, Texas.
Geez, where's your sense of humor???
In the White House... his actions are always good for a chuckle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Robert F 985,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 22 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
More from around the web