Bush is a hero

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167677 Sep 2, 2013
Snerdley wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he will. He doesn't know any other way.
Benghazi.
Snerdley, I wouldn't be the least surprised. But unlike Obama himself, I don't want to see Americans shed their blood just so I can say "Hey, I was right." This is one time that with all my heart I'd rather be completely wrong.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167678 Sep 2, 2013
The Progressive magazine, November 2001
The media seve as the drum and bugle corps of the Pentagon.

United States

#167679 Sep 2, 2013
Howard Zinn,

Our (US) weapons kill people abroad, while homeless people freeze at home. Are not our moral priorities absurdly distorted?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167680 Sep 2, 2013
Snerdley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we're all in favor of sending you and seeing as how you are a young healthy male you should volunteer. A few good men and all.
Are you bobintex?

Or bad bob?

Or Clearwater?

Or the clone of one of them?

Come on dude, come clean.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167681 Sep 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACDMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You kind are the real obnoxious US war investors/ war mongers/supporters , are the biggest world liars and deceivers ..., who support mans with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and world people livelihoods! go and look in mirror and do some introspective reflect of all lives you ruined at home (morally and financially bankrupted US) and hurt many around the globe with your US war machines, u war mongering grunts, should be ashame of yourselves!
Blah blah blah blah, yada yada yada. Stooopid parrot.

United States

#167682 Sep 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Snerdley, I wouldn't be the least surprised. But unlike Obama himself, I don't want to see Americans shed their blood just so I can say "Hey, I was right." This is one time that with all my heart I'd rather be completely wrong.
U warmongering neocons sinned so many times, you love it! Stop fooling yourselves! BWABHAHAHAHAHAH caught you !
Snerdley

Denver, CO

#167683 Sep 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation is not worth American blood. Let the Arab league sort it out. No matter which side we go in on we will be hated. Let them police their own. Whiny ass babies asking for help from the U.N.

United States

#167684 Sep 2, 2013
Senator Zell Miller (D-Georgia)

(The Progressive magazine, December 2001, p11
"
I say bomb the hell out of them [Afghanistan]. If there’s collateral damage, so be it.
Snerdley

Denver, CO

#167685 Sep 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bobintex?
Or bad bob?
Or Clearwater?
Or the clone of one of them?
Come on dude, come clean.
You're so quick to decide the fate of our military men and women. I think Sister Lust made a good point in regards to your level of commitment. I am no clone, that implies I can't think for myself.
War is ugly. People die every day in lots of terrible ways. It doesn't mean that we go to war each and every time it happens.

United States

#167686 Sep 2, 2013
Poet, writer, painter and activist South Africas most important poet of the sixties List of works.

Breyten Breytenbach

Letter to America

(The Nation magazine, September 23, 2002)

"The war against terror is an all-purpose fig leaf for violating or ignoring local laws , and international agreements and treaties.

United States

#167687 Sep 2, 2013
Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

(Howard Zinn , Terrorism and War, p40 )
"
We're likely to experience more restrictions on our personal freedom than has ever been the case in our country.

United States

#167688 Sep 2, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah, yada yada yada. Stooopid parrot.
Yap Yap Yap Yapping Yappity Yap! Oh the War hawk is Screaching mAD like wild animal! BWHHAHAHAHhahahaaaaa
Snerdley

Denver, CO

#167689 Sep 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely to Fool most of our dumbed down Stupid Americans and to us into Jingoist spirit to support another illegal war overseas! Evil is it not?
It is evil. The world is falling apart and it has nothing to do with American patriotism. It has everything to do with inept leadership.

Did you graduate from Berkeley?

United States

#167690 Sep 2, 2013
Howard Zinn, Terrorism and War, p55

The United States has consistently opposed the, creation of an international war crimes tribunal because it could be used against people in the U.S. government and military. They are very explicit about it. In effect, the government is saying, "Yes, we have people who could be accused of having committed war crimes." The United States wants to find other people who have committed war crimes, but an American by definition cannot commit a war crime.
Snerdley

Denver, CO

#167691 Sep 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U warmongering neocons sinned so many times, you love it! Stop fooling yourselves! BWABHAHAHAHAHAH caught you !
You make no sense. She doesn't want war. What do you mean by this?
Snerdley

Denver, CO

#167692 Sep 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed.
Like I was smacked between the eyes.

United States

#167693 Sep 2, 2013
ormer Lieutenant Robert O. Muller of the United States marines, a much decorated American hero

Heroes, John Pilger, p114

There are 280,000 veterans of Vietnam in New York alone and a third of them can't find jobs. Throughout America sixty per cent of all black veterans are unemployed. Almost half of all Vietnam veterans have problems with alcohol and drugs, and just as many are probably dying now from the effects of poisons we dumped over there as died on the battlefield.

You people out there, who didn't go, ran a number on us, right? Your guilt, your hang-ups made it socially unacceptable to mention the fact that we fought in Vietnam. We wear artificial limbs so you won't know we're disabled veterans.

Why do we feel like we just held up a bank when someone asks about our wounds? Why do we feel that we must be guilty for letting America down or, if we're critical of America, we can't explain even to ourselves why we went over there and needlessly killed civilians?

Eight of my friends, with dead legs like these, killed themselves when they got home; we've got the highest suicide rate in America ... that's all I want to say to you today.

United States

#167694 Sep 2, 2013
Ramsey Clark , former US marine , Attorney General Activist...
( Another World Is Possible, book, p81)

The greatest crime . has been US foreign policy.

United States

#167695 Sep 2, 2013
The Democratic Facade,
Daniel Hellinger and Dennis R. Judd,, p51

The media has substantially agreed since 1983 to censor itself when covering military actions.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167696 Sep 2, 2013
Snerdley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so quick to decide the fate of our military men and women. I think Sister Lust made a good point in regards to your level of commitment. I am no clone, that implies I can't think for myself.
War is ugly. People die every day in lots of terrible ways. It doesn't mean that we go to war each and every time it happens.
In the abstract, I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 23 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 32 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web