Bush is a hero

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167555 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised they haven't already demanded its return.
<quoted text>
Even Assad's 11 year old son is mocking obama.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/br...
If that's how much respect an 11 year old gives obama, what do you think our world's leaders think of him?

<quoted text>
I think obama's looking for any excuse not to back up his foolish words. The fact that obama couldn't form a coalition, and would have to go any attack on Syria alone had to be a crushing blow to "present obama".
Of course he's looking for an excuse. He's backed himself into a corner, and he's looking desperately for a way to save face. As I said before, whatever he does (or doesn't do), I just hope American lives aren't sacrificed for Obama's ego.

What do I think world leaders are thinking about Obama right now? I think they hold him in contempt. And I think they have good reason for it.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167556 Aug 31, 2013
As to Employment , i.m semi-retired ! But you NFL is real unemployed.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167557 Aug 31, 2013
The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III by Andrew Gavin Marshall
"
The piracy that has exploded in the waters off of Somalia are a result of the massive toxic waste dumping and over-fishing done by European and American and other major shipping lines, and have served as an excuse for the militarization of the water
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167558 Aug 31, 2013
Obama Raises American Hypocrisy To A Higher Level
by DRvPaul Craig Roberts an American economist and a columnist for Creators Syndicate... He served as an Assistant Secretary of the treasury in Reagan Admins., first term (Left after term because US corruption/criminality)
www.opednews.com/ , March 28, 2011

[President Barack Obama said] "Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different. And as president, I refused to wait for the images of slaughter and mass graves before taking action."

This from the Great Moral Leader who every day murders civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Yemen and Somalia and now Libya and who turns a blind eye when "the great democracy in the Middle East," Israel, murders more Palestinians...
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167559 Aug 31, 2013

Paul Craig Roberts UPDATE AUGUST 29 2013 The British Parliament has rejected British military intervention in Syria.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#167560 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
'
'
As to Employment , i.m semi-retarded and don't have the capacity to work.!
You have no work, no car, no friends, and you're unable to leave your own crappy place without assistance, are you, Somali stooge?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167561 Aug 31, 2013
Not somalian! you Nfl The War mongering US barbarian! You are wrong , quality friends are more important than quantity and not in a rut! But you are in a rut, i see you NFL pyschopathic personality is without friends!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167562 Aug 31, 2013
William Hartung, a senior research fellow at the World Policy Institute based in Manhattan, pointed out in late 2002 that

Target Iraq, Norman Solomon, p27
"
The Bush administration's strategy of 'preemptive war' in Iraq is the brainchild of a small circle of conservative think tanks and weapons lobbying groups like the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), whose members have been pressing this approach for over a decade.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167563 Aug 31, 2013
Ron Kovic, a US veteran of the Vietnam War and author of the autobiography 'Born on the Fourth of July'"

(Target Iraq, Norman Solomon, p81)

"I want the American people to know what the general hid from the American public during the Gulf War. They hid the casualties. They hid the horror. They hid the violence. We don't need any more violence in our country. We need leaders who represent cooperation. We need leadership that represents peace. We need leaders who; understand the tragedy of using violence in solving our problems.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167564 Sep 1, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he's looking for an excuse. He's backed himself into a corner, and he's looking desperately for a way to save face. As I said before, whatever he does (or doesn't do), I just hope American lives aren't sacrificed for Obama's ego.
Think about the Benghazi coverup... all to protect barry and his administration's incompetence from being exposed. That cost us an Ambassador, three other Americans and our Consulate in Eastern Libya... and they've slow-walked the investigation to ensure that nobody ever does find out about what led up to it, and how it was handled.

As Hillary Clinton said, "What difference at this point does it make?". While it's true that punishing those Americans that caused those deaths to happen,(Hillary & obama), won't bring them back, I'd feel better if they were held accountable for their incompetence and inactions.

It's scary to think what this administration might do to save face for obama's stupid "red line" statement. Will he unilaterally create an unprovoked act of war on a sovereign nation to make himself look tough? How many innocent Syrians will have to pay the price to make obama look good? How many Americans?
Roberta G wrote:
What do I think world leaders are thinking about Obama right now? I think they hold him in contempt. And I think they have good reason for it.
pResident obama... laughing stock of the world... and his low information supporters don't even realize what an incompetent clown he is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167565 Sep 1, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>British power elites in Power no longer want to kiss up with US on Syrian war, you think is just outlandist way of saying Yes and nO?
Cameron can go whenever he wants. If something happens in Syria again, I think he would go. They have allowed enough time for something extra to happen, so I don't know.

I think they are giving everyone time to think and make a deal. That's all that is happening. Obama has clearly said he will not take out Assad, so why the hell does he want to go into Syria? I thought this was about human rights? No, i was right, it's about money and America's interests. If they go into Syria they are just going to destroy it, that's it!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167566 Sep 1, 2013
Jeez ... would'a thought "the CIA used chemical weapons" would have made its appearance here by now.

Location hidden

#167567 Sep 1, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Labor Party realized that Syria is no threat to Britain. I'm hoping our Congress gets it right too.
I think this one should go to the UN for an appropriate response.
I don't believe that for 1 second, they r all just playing politics. These people know much more than we do! And America or England does not take out countries that r a threat, it does the opposite. It actually arms the countries that r threats. Just look all around u, which countries have they destroyed?

The UN is bought, forget them! And Obama said he don't care what UN says. America has broken international law before, it'll do it again!

Yh, u better pray that congress says no, cos if they say yes then all of u as a nation will be responsible for the war. But the way Obama was speaking it's like he knows what congress is gonna do. I think he's doing it so he doesn't get all the blame.

We really can't know what these retarded elites r doing. We can just guess and hope for the best.

You never know, maybe the elites want Obama to look stupid and congress might just say no! They got time to think a lot!

Maybe I'm thinking about it too much, maybe Obama has just gone crazy? lol

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167568 Sep 1, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Cameron can go whenever he wants. If something happens in Syria again, I think he would go. They have allowed enough time for something extra to happen, so I don't know.
I think they are giving everyone time to think and make a deal. That's all that is happening. Obama has clearly said he will not take out Assad, so why the hell does he want to go into Syria? I thought this was about human rights? No, i was right, it's about money and America's interests. If they go into Syria they are just going to destroy it, that's it!
Is there ever a time to make an attack?

Let's say it is shown beyond any doubt that a government killed 100,000 of its people with chemical weapons.

What then, it's their business and not anybody else's?

250,000?

A million?

Location hidden

#167570 Sep 1, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a big mistake... and it would probably cost a lot of Democrats their seats in the 2014 election.
I think obama's hoping Congress votes against taking action against Syria, so he doesn't have to back up his mega-mouth "red line" statement... and he can blame the Republicans in Congress for his inaction.
<quoted text>
barry obama has no cojones... michelle obama wears the pants in that family.
It probably will but they would have achieved their goal! It doesn't matter who the president is, the elites want to destroy the middle east and that is what they r gonna do. They want to destroy any country that tries to stand on its own two feet!

The presidents r just puppets! Can u not see the trend? So what if the democrats don't win the election, another party will. And that party will carry on with what the elites of America have been doing for over a hundred years! They are all the same scumbags! Until the public understand that, we r all f*cked!

I hope what you say happens and they make Obama look like an idiot. I don't want them to kill innocent people! Let's just see what these evil people do!

Why the hell have the public let these retarded get soo much power! Wake up u silly public!! When they have destroyed the other weak nations, they r coming straight after U!

Location hidden

#167571 Sep 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there ever a time to make an attack?
Let's say it is shown beyond any doubt that a government killed 100,000 of its people with chemical weapons.
What then, it's their business and not anybody else's?
250,000?
A million?
Come on my darling Catcher, think about it! If u or I was in power what would we do? I'll tell ya what i'd do, i'd take out Assad! I would not bomb innocent people and tell Assad to go on holiday in f*ckin' Iran!

If Assad has used Chemical weapons, it's Assad that should be taken out. How can u not see that America is letting Assad go? Obama has told u that Assad will not even get a mark on his skin. And yet Obama 'believes' that he killed his own people. U think that's a moral thing to do?

Catcher, this is not about Human rights. Countries do not bloody care about sheep. They r not bloody Jesus. They r not even as moral as u or me! U r confusing spirituality with politics!

How many people have the western governments directing and indirectly killed???? They r not moral, open you eyes!! They r letting the bigger fish get away coz they profit from them. Why do u think China and Russia r concerned about Syria or Iran, coz they r getting resources from it. They didn't say anything when America destroyed the other parts of the Middle East!

Right, give me hug and shake hands!

And what r u talking about? Governments taking out their OWN people? So it's wrong to kill your own, but America killing Muslims is fine? COME ON!!!!

Location hidden

#167572 Sep 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Jeez ... would'a thought "the CIA used chemical weapons" would have made its appearance here by now.
No, dear! No, no, no, nooooooo!

The CIA gave the weapons to the FSA! The FSA then used the chemical weapons! Or maybe the CIA gave the weapons to Saudi Arabia and then they gave the weapons to the FSA. Either way the CIA did NOT use the chemical weapons!

rofl!

:-D

U happy now?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167573 Sep 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Looks like it just did.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167574 Sep 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like it just did.
Yeah, but not by someone gullible enough to believe it.

“numerically challenged”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#167575 Sep 1, 2013
If Bush wants to prove he is a hero, he can volunteer to go to Syria now on one of those fact finding missions he likes to accomplish. Bring it on? Here it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min Repub4life 18,769
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 70,302
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 658,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 282,896
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Aura Mytha 974,662
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min Poppyann 3,002
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min ChristineM 445,516
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr gundee123 4,940
More from around the web