Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167497 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Concerning the President's Announcement Today That He Will Seek Congressional Approval for a Military Strike Against Syria to Take Place at a Future Yet-to-be-Determined Date:
What a wuss.
Tell Texas bob.

Reagan didn't wait for Congressional approval.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#167498 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Concerning the President's Announcement Today That He Will Seek Congressional Approval for a Military Strike Against Syria to Take Place at a Future Yet-to-be-Determined Date:
What a wuss.
I caught it. Had to laugh as he said (paraphrased) we need to follow through on our words for the children? Uh, will the real Obama step up? The one that has lied every step of the way and had no problem with it?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167499 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I love both of them. What I really like about Sarah Palin is how easily she can create yellow stains on the front of liberal's pants.
Tell us more about the your kinky RePUBElickCans and Bathroom scenery ? Man up to your guilts! You can not run from law , not for long , unless is Kangaroo court? So?
No liberal here! WBHAHAHAHAHAaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167500 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, the Labour party has done the same thing here. I don't understand what they r playin' at!
Perhaps the Labor Party realized that Syria is no threat to Britain. I'm hoping our Congress gets it right too.

I think this one should go to the UN for an appropriate response.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167502 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Germany has joined Russia and determined that military attacks on Syria are not warranted.

What's a Nobel Peace Prize recipient supposed to do? Act tough, and attack Syria unilaterally, backing up his "red line" silliness, or back off his current saber rattling and do nothing until he actually has the real facts.
Delicious, Bob :) Since he's going to Sweden, do you think he'll offer to return that Peace Prize?

Obama is in a mess of his own making and I am thoroughly enjoying it :) At this point, the best he can hope for is not to lose face TOO much, since he sure as heck can't score any kind of political triumph.

I just hope that no American military men or women end up paying with their lives to save Obama's ego.

Location hidden

#167503 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
What a wuss.
I can't fault obama for following the Constitution and seeking Congressional approval for the use of force against Syria. I fault him for not calling Congress back into session immediately. I think barry's using Congress as a stall tactic so he doesn't have to make a decision. "Present obama".

United States

#167504 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Texas bob.
You got him on that one, He is another low info gaTHERERS , know NOT ABOUT Illegal Executives orders AND ABUSES, to overriding Congress, AND Its War Power Act. And War mongering Bushjr is another fiend , and rest after WW2 all warring criminals, i would say it goes way back to Inception of an Empire.

Location hidden

#167505 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched his speech. He really wants to go to war. He said he doesn't need the permission of congress, so if congress votes no, he might still go.
That would be a big mistake... and it would probably cost a lot of Democrats their seats in the 2014 election.

I think obama's hoping Congress votes against taking action against Syria, so he doesn't have to back up his mega-mouth "red line" statement... and he can blame the Republicans in Congress for his inaction.
Clementia wrote:
I also watched the debate in the house of commons. Cameron really wants to go to war. If America goes then I think Cameron is gonna follow.
I don't understand the game they r playing!
barry obama has no cojones... michelle obama wears the pants in that family.

United States

#167506 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to relieve some of your ignorance... There were American students being used as hostages by the Cubans in the medical school on Grenada. President Reagan took action and removed the direct threat those American citizens... and, while he was at it, he removed the Cubans too.
Our troops were sent to Lebanon as part of a multi-national peace keeping mission, we were not there as an offensive force. That's probably why our posted Marine guards had no bullets in their weapons. Looking back, that proved to be a costly mistake.
Huge difference, but I understand your desperate need to try to make them seem the "same". Nice try counselor... do you guys ever tell the truth? Do you recognize the truth?
<quoted text>
Who are you, michelle obama?
Interjecting for catcher! You ignorance is way worst, yet again you are low info gatherer with penchant for Nationalism, American exceptionalism, Jingoist Pride... Know what is worst than what you mention infamous "School of AMerica" had caused many decades and did more harm to LAtin America World. And , insult to Injury over 179 nations plus support Cuba over US sanction on Cuba... You ignorance is truly unbound! read more you low info, un intellectual gatherers! did icatch you with your owwwww so smelly pants down! Please dispose of it in fire! So, grunts? BWHAHAHAHAHAaa

United States

#167507 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Delicious, Bob :) Since he's going to Sweden, do you think he'll offer to return that Peace Prize?
Obama is in a mess of his own making and I am thoroughly enjoying it :) At this point, the best he can hope for is not to lose face TOO much, since he sure as heck can't score any kind of political triumph.
I just hope that no American military men or women end up paying with their lives to save Obama's ego.
Like i said before the our US Emperors are naked to world to see! What a pity ! Oops Sorry no Pity for war momgers... WBHAHAHAHAHa

Location hidden

#167508 Aug 31, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught it. Had to laugh as he said (paraphrased) we need to follow through on our words for the children? Uh, will the real Obama step up? The one that has lied every step of the way and had no problem with it?
Chris, my friend, aren't you forgetting something? This IS the "real" Obama :P

Location hidden

#167509 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't fault obama for following the Constitution and seeking Congressional approval for the use of force against Syria. I fault him for not calling Congress back into session immediately. I think barry's using Congress as a stall tactic so he doesn't have to make a decision. "Present obama".
He's using Congress as a stalling tactic?

He's USING CONGRESS AS A STALLING TACTIC?!?

Gee, Bob, that NEVER occurred to me ;)

Location hidden

#167510 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised they haven't already demanded its return.
Roberta G wrote:
Even Assad's 11 year old son is mocking obama.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/br...

If that's how much respect an 11 year old gives obama, what do you think our world's leaders think of him?
Roberta G wrote:
I think obama's looking for any excuse not to back up his foolish words. The fact that obama couldn't form a coalition, and would have to go any attack on Syria alone had to be a crushing blow to "present obama".

United States

#167511 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! mOST LIKELY waiting for the British parliament to assist WITH THEIR WAR MACHINES... DUH! Low info gatherers you are! bWbabBABBAAAA

Location hidden

#167512 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Texas bob.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

Location hidden

#167513 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Syria and all the world's leaders have probably figured it out too.

United States

#167514 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
NOPE , you low info gatherers again yo ignorance is blissfully sadly is beginning to amaze audiences in here ! gotchA AGAIN ! bwhahhaahhaHAA Try as Legal case Crokett VS Reagan

United States

#167515 Aug 31, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! mOST LIKELY waiting for the British parliament to assist WITH THEIR WAR MACHINES... DUH! Low info gatherers you are! bWbabBABBAAAA
Our US is left in the dark and no where to go , no rescue from any of few allies, who had been very irritated as of lately of what our Us is doing, as many US macroeconomic global wars on its few allies and on world economies caused nice ruckus with them , its shame our US been caught in a cookie jar type scenario, one time Ok but to many times, and you will be caught one day, seems they also tired of bullying US kinectic/macroeconomic wars ... BWHAHAHHhahaaa
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#167516 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
What a wuss.
Are you in a hurry to blow up a country that is not even remotely threatening to the U. S.? Here comes 'Merika.

United States

#167517 Aug 31, 2013
missing "C" C MBWAHAHHAHhaaa :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min BenAdam 830,430
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Michael 585,804
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 270,837
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 1 hr Ricky F 166
Getting even with a former bully 1 hr British women 3
Friends Mom Naked (With Pics) (Jan '13) 1 hr Yes I would 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 611,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web