Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#167543 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
The Logic of (US) Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III is paving the way for a war against Iran. In fact, the Obama rs.
Nobody reads your stupid spam, Somalian stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#167544 Aug 31, 2013
diot wrote:
ADD! i admire how they love me in my ass, soon they be under my bed! duh!
Your write as if you're mentally slow, Somalian stooge. Why IS that?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167545 Aug 31, 2013
Jeff Sharlet
author of "The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power"

Somalia [Siad Barre] is almost the purest case possible of US support for an absolutely murderous regime.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167546 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody reads your stupid spam, Somalian stooge.
Not spam but from some of good/moral US leaders who criticize US wrongs...and you NFL are reprsentative of evil mans who with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and World people in it! You are a US war mongering animal who are Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-US constitution, Anti-freedom, ANti-civil liberties... you are what we call ignorant... and much more! Wake up stupid!

An NFL Fan

USA

#167547 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
Jeff Sharlet
the purest case possible of US support for an absolutely murderous regime.
Nobody reads your bullshit, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#167548 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>It's spam from some of the Somalain stooges/
I make money and have fun, and you don't, do you, Somalian stooge? Does that make you angry, illiterate pauper? You don't have a job, do you?

Des it physically hurt to be mentally slow, creep?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167549 Aug 31, 2013
You NFL is one the really on Drugs , you really need the meds and a Pyschoward! ABAHAHHAHAaa

Sadia Ali Aden, Somali American writer and human rights activist as Somalia Declares State of Emergency After Intense Fighting

quotation
After September 11, the Bush administration decided to reengage with Somalia, but not with the local authorities, but with warlords.

An NFL Fan

USA

#167550 Aug 31, 2013
does*

An NFL Fan

USA

#167551 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
, you really need the
After September 11, the Bush administration decided to reengage with Somalia, but not with the local authorities, but with warlords.
You have no employment nor intellect, do you, stooge? How does it feel to sit all day and puke up spam? You have no friends, do you?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167552 Aug 31, 2013
, As to your one liners of ad hominens in most of your right winged posts , i see you really are one, NFL and you War mongering Neocons fiends bunch mentally retarded warring barbarians, you don't even know about the Leo struassian philosopy , jocobain precept... know wonder you are grunt airhead! MWHBABHAHAHAHAaa No commie here!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167553 Aug 31, 2013
NFL aka Bad Bob AKA IDIOT! WBHAHAHAHHAHAa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167554 Aug 31, 2013
The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III
by Andrew Gavin Marshall

In 2006, the Bush Administration pushed Ethiopia to invade Somalia with an eye on crushing the Union of Islamic Courts,” which is exactly what happened, and Somalia has been a ‘failed state’ mired in civil war ever since.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167555 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised they haven't already demanded its return.
<quoted text>
Even Assad's 11 year old son is mocking obama.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/br...
If that's how much respect an 11 year old gives obama, what do you think our world's leaders think of him?

<quoted text>
I think obama's looking for any excuse not to back up his foolish words. The fact that obama couldn't form a coalition, and would have to go any attack on Syria alone had to be a crushing blow to "present obama".
Of course he's looking for an excuse. He's backed himself into a corner, and he's looking desperately for a way to save face. As I said before, whatever he does (or doesn't do), I just hope American lives aren't sacrificed for Obama's ego.

What do I think world leaders are thinking about Obama right now? I think they hold him in contempt. And I think they have good reason for it.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167556 Aug 31, 2013
As to Employment , i.m semi-retired ! But you NFL is real unemployed.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167557 Aug 31, 2013
The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III by Andrew Gavin Marshall
"
The piracy that has exploded in the waters off of Somalia are a result of the massive toxic waste dumping and over-fishing done by European and American and other major shipping lines, and have served as an excuse for the militarization of the water
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167558 Aug 31, 2013
Obama Raises American Hypocrisy To A Higher Level
by DRvPaul Craig Roberts an American economist and a columnist for Creators Syndicate... He served as an Assistant Secretary of the treasury in Reagan Admins., first term (Left after term because US corruption/criminality)
www.opednews.com/ , March 28, 2011

[President Barack Obama said] "Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different. And as president, I refused to wait for the images of slaughter and mass graves before taking action."

This from the Great Moral Leader who every day murders civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Yemen and Somalia and now Libya and who turns a blind eye when "the great democracy in the Middle East," Israel, murders more Palestinians...
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167559 Aug 31, 2013

Paul Craig Roberts UPDATE AUGUST 29 2013 The British Parliament has rejected British military intervention in Syria.

An NFL Fan

USA

#167560 Aug 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
'
'
As to Employment , i.m semi-retarded and don't have the capacity to work.!
You have no work, no car, no friends, and you're unable to leave your own crappy place without assistance, are you, Somali stooge?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167561 Aug 31, 2013
Not somalian! you Nfl The War mongering US barbarian! You are wrong , quality friends are more important than quantity and not in a rut! But you are in a rut, i see you NFL pyschopathic personality is without friends!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167562 Aug 31, 2013
William Hartung, a senior research fellow at the World Policy Institute based in Manhattan, pointed out in late 2002 that

Target Iraq, Norman Solomon, p27
"
The Bush administration's strategy of 'preemptive war' in Iraq is the brainchild of a small circle of conservative think tanks and weapons lobbying groups like the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), whose members have been pressing this approach for over a decade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min itsalrightnow 88,565
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min URineIdiot 703,849
mgtow 2 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr BongoKrap 996,564
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Choicerocks 8
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 3 hr Choicerocks 4