Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167482 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had real representation, and because Syria is not an imminent threat to the U.S., or its citizens, there should be 535 Congressmen demanding that the President take his case before Congress. The War Powers Act only allows the pResident to commit troops, for up to 60 days, if there is an imminent threat to the USA or its citizens, such as Benghazi, where he did nothing... anything other than that, he needs to get approval from Congress.
Congress critters, and the pResident took an oath to uphold the Constitution. If only 100+ are demanding that the pResident come before Congress before committing troops in an act of war, that says over 400 Congressmen aren't living up to the oath they took.
Our inexperienced pResident refuses to be constrained by the Constitution, and time after time, Congress has allowed him to get away with it.
Yep you really are very low info gatherer you aspire to faux US media impact controls and intellectually challenged , you know nothing about powerless and corrupted Congress, know anything about what is going on, try Corporatism and Intel controls, and power struggles... wAKE UP MAN, u SOULD IGNORANT, YU DRINKING TOO MUCH KOOLAID. bwhahhahahaAAA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167483 Aug 31, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>it looks good !
If you want to romance her, Would Fish and White Wine be more Upscale for her taste , would you agree? "
man stupid, i tell every time u, vegetarian I am and I drinker NOT, u listen never not! Monkey u???

United States

#167484 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? Speak u what, nutter?
I talk me to u like you me talk to!
heheeheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!!
Just having a little fun with you. u should try it!:)

United States

#167485 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine does not partake of alcoholic drinks.
I'll have to use another method of attraction.
Any ideas?
I think she just playing hard to get. I'm just as clueless as you.:)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167486 Aug 31, 2013
Concerning the President's Announcement Today That He Will Seek Congressional Approval for a Military Strike Against Syria to Take Place at a Future Yet-to-be-Determined Date:

What a wuss.

United States

#167487 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
man stupid, i tell every time u, vegetarian I am and I drinker NOT, u listen never not! Monkey u???
Hey ! Ok lets have an all out feast on fruit cakes and the nuts , if ok with you?

How about Monkey see and Monkey do...? HEHHEHHEHEHE

Location hidden

#167488 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be the first to congratulate pResident obama for doing the right thing. He has "decided" to follow the Constitution and seek authorization from Congress to attack Syria.
The only thing I fault barry for, he's going to wait until Congress comes back into session on September 9th before the debates and vote will begin. I believe that he should have called the Congress back into session immediately. Delay only gives Assad more opportunity to hide the WMD's that he got from Saddam, and other possible targets, elsewhere.
I think obama's just using this as a way for him to delay having to take any action. Another "present" vote.
I have doubts that this administration can make the case for the United States to unilaterally take action against Syria, when Syria is absolutely no threat to the U.S. or its citizens. And, if he can't make the case to Congress, what will he do then?
Before President Bush went into Iraq to take out Saddam's regime, he obtained unanimous support from the UN Security Council, he obtained overwhelming support from Congress, and he built a coalition of about 30 nations to help complete the mission. And, of course, President Bush had a defined mission.
It's been almost a year since obama's "red line" comment concerning Syria, and we learn that he hadn't laid any groundwork ahead of time for such a mission. This is what happens when one has limited foreign policy experience, can't make decisions, and he picks a clown like Joe Biden as his VP for Joe's vast "foreign policy expertise". Joe may have a lot of foreign policy experience, but I can't remember Joe ever having been right.
I watched his speech. He really wants to go to war. He said he doesn't need the permission of congress, so if congress votes no, he might still go.

I also watched the debate in the house of commons. Cameron really wants to go to war. If America goes then I think Cameron is gonna follow.

I don't understand the game they r playing!

United States

#167489 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, the Labour party has done the same thing here. I don't understand what they r playin' at!
Brazilian butt lift exercises really work, we'll do 'em together on the beach! Al can come to, if u want?
British power elites in Power no longer want to kiss up with US on Syrian war, you think is just outlandist way of saying Yes and nO?

Location hidden

#167490 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text> Just having a little fun with you. u should try it!:)
I fun have with u, silly sausage!

I do like u do like!:)

Location hidden

#167491 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>Hey ! Ok lets have an all out feast on fruit cakes and the nuts , if ok with you?
How about Monkey see and Monkey do...? HEHHEHHEHEHE
if ok with u, monkey?:)

United States

#167492 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I fun have with u, silly sausage!
I do like u do like!:)
Hot diggidy Dog , you got it!:)

Relieved!

United States

#167493 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
if ok with u, monkey?:)
OK! You a very slippery Banana, you look mighty appetizing good! Slurp! HEHEHHEHE

United States

#167494 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all my fault, I know.
Maybe the lord will look after you.
Maybe his ughlord is the '666'= NWO = USA?

YIKES!

United States

#167495 Aug 31, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx 4 the upd.
u 2 not UP2 Upd. Brilliant of you? U NOT 2 smarty pants WBHAHHAHHHAaaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167496 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very split on this, principally because there are many Republicans whose sole aim is to make Obama fail.(You'll hear snarky responses from the right-wingers here.)
Their hero, Ronald Reagan, twice took military action while president, without seeking Congressional authority.
Just to relieve some of your ignorance... There were American students being used as hostages by the Cubans in the medical school on Grenada. President Reagan took action and removed the direct threat those American citizens... and, while he was at it, he removed the Cubans too.

Our troops were sent to Lebanon as part of a multi-national peace keeping mission, we were not there as an offensive force. That's probably why our posted Marine guards had no bullets in their weapons. Looking back, that proved to be a costly mistake.

Huge difference, but I understand your desperate need to try to make them seem the "same". Nice try counselor... do you guys ever tell the truth? Do you recognize the truth?
Catcher1 wrote:
The hypocrisy is transparent.
OK, have a nice desert, but follow it up with some exercise!
Who are you, michelle obama?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167497 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Concerning the President's Announcement Today That He Will Seek Congressional Approval for a Military Strike Against Syria to Take Place at a Future Yet-to-be-Determined Date:
What a wuss.
Tell Texas bob.

Reagan didn't wait for Congressional approval.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#167498 Aug 31, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
What a wuss.
I caught it. Had to laugh as he said (paraphrased) we need to follow through on our words for the children? Uh, will the real Obama step up? The one that has lied every step of the way and had no problem with it?

United States

#167499 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I love both of them. What I really like about Sarah Palin is how easily she can create yellow stains on the front of liberal's pants.
Tell us more about the your kinky RePUBElickCans and Bathroom scenery ? Man up to your guilts! You can not run from law , not for long , unless is Kangaroo court? So?
No liberal here! WBHAHAHAHAHAaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167500 Aug 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, the Labour party has done the same thing here. I don't understand what they r playin' at!
Perhaps the Labor Party realized that Syria is no threat to Britain. I'm hoping our Congress gets it right too.

I think this one should go to the UN for an appropriate response.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#167502 Aug 31, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Germany has joined Russia and determined that military attacks on Syria are not warranted.

What's a Nobel Peace Prize recipient supposed to do? Act tough, and attack Syria unilaterally, backing up his "red line" silliness, or back off his current saber rattling and do nothing until he actually has the real facts.
Delicious, Bob :) Since he's going to Sweden, do you think he'll offer to return that Peace Prize?

Obama is in a mess of his own making and I am thoroughly enjoying it :) At this point, the best he can hope for is not to lose face TOO much, since he sure as heck can't score any kind of political triumph.

I just hope that no American military men or women end up paying with their lives to save Obama's ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min truth 44,226
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 29,379
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min LAWEST100 618,238
Play "end of the word" part 2 58 min Aussie Kev 1,450
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 3,700
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 280,516
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 4,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 637,823
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
More from around the web