Bush is a hero

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167388 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, if the Syrian government has used chemical weapons to kill people, I don't think we (and by that I mean any decent people) can stand by and do nothing. There are moral limits, and this crosses them for me.
And mind you, I have been against all other U.S. military activity in the Middle East.
What are you doing over here? Get over there where you belong.
Trust me, if I had the power I would help the Syrian people. If an honest organisation existed, I would want them to help Syria, but America is not honest. America only ‘helps’ those countries that are weak. Why has America never gone against India or China? They kill their people every day and u don’t even find out about it. America just carries on doing business deals with them. Why does it not just destroy Saudi Arabia? That would solve most of the problems!

Why would Assad use chemical weapons? Come one, he can’t be that stupid!

America attacked Iraq coz they said he had chemical weapons. Where r the chemical weapons???? Don’t believe anything your government tells u!

If America attacks Syria, it’s for its own benefit. Governments have hidden agendas that they don’t have to share with the public!

I’m coming, i'm coming, hold your horse!

Location hidden

#167389 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatcha got for dinner, Clementine?
I hope it's Indian and not steak and kidney pie or some other horrible English dish.
I know, I know, you're a vegetarian. But even vegetarian dishes are lousy in England. Well, not all England. In Cornwall the food is very good--except those pasties they make over there.
I'm not making dinner now, silly!

English food has no taste. vegetarian English food? Yh, I hate boiled vegetables! English desserts r nice!!

Which pasties? I only eaten the cheese and chilli one! That's lovely!

My computer is dying I'm trying to save it, sorry I took long time to reply to u! My computer is dying!!
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167390 Aug 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
English food has no taste. vegetarian English food? Yh, I hate boiled vegetables! English desserts r nice!!
My computer is dying I'm trying to save it, sorry I took long time to reply to u! My computer is dying!!
u interesting ! Psst Cheese comes from Meat-based animals goat, cow... then you are not pure veggie eater. So are you stomach turning now? What happen of you eat meat by mistake , any recuperation from the sin?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#167391 Aug 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, if I had the power I would help the Syrian people. If an honest organisation existed, I would want them to help Syria, but America is not honest. America only ‘helps’ those countries that are weak. Why has America never gone against India or China? They kill their people every day and u don’t even find out about it. America just carries on doing business deals with them. Why does it not just destroy Saudi Arabia? That would solve most of the problems!
Why would Assad use chemical weapons? Come one, he can’t be that stupid!
America attacked Iraq coz they said he had chemical weapons. Where r the chemical weapons???? Don’t believe anything your government tells u!
If America attacks Syria, it’s for its own benefit. Governments have hidden agendas that they don’t have to share with the public!
I’m coming, i'm coming, hold your horse!
Agreed on Iraq, and I opposed intervention (but that damn Bush wouldn't listen to me, he listened to that animal, Dick Cheney instead).

Agreed that the U.S. principally acts on its perceived self-interest.

BUT: If it's clear that Assad did use chemical weapons, somebody needs to do something, and if it can't be done through U.N. auspices, then in my view the U.S. should strike at identified military targets, to make the point.

Your job is to travel to London and persuade Parliament to go along. I'll pay your train fare and lunch.
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167392 Aug 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say lunch or dinner? I'm famish! I could eat a big Chicken hehehhehe What good, let me come raid your refrigerator?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaa

Fremont, CA

#167393 Aug 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that, per capita, England is the biggest consumer of sugar in the world.

They make all sort of pasties in Cornwall, but I didn't see cheese and chilli. They also have good food, though, excellent farm products in general. Eggs are sold on the honor system--the hen growers put them on the wall at the edge of their property, and you can take what you want and leave the money.

Does your computer have a terminal disease? Maybe there's a cure!
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167394 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatcha got for dinner, Clementine?
I hope it's Indian and not steak and kidney pie or some other horrible English dish.
I know, I know, you're a vegetarian. But even vegetarian dishes are lousy in England. Well, not all England. In Cornwall the food is very good--except those pasties they make over there.
I'M GETTING HUNGRY , why u two got to mention it. I grow fat from thinking about it! BHHAHHAHaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167395 Aug 29, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stock-piling Twinkies and Yoohoo.
I'm stockpiling perfume and alcohol...Both are excellent barter items, and if nothing else, at least I'll be stoned and fragrant.
:)

Fremont, CA

#167396 Aug 29, 2013
UIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> I'M GETTING HUNGRY , why u two got to mention it. I grow fat from thinking about it! BHHAHHAHaa
Go outside and stretch your legs, breathe in the fresh air.

When children get hungry at school, there's recess.

Do a recess.

Or maybe just eat a glazed donut!
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167397 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go outside and stretch your legs, breathe in the fresh air.
When children get hungry at school, there's recess.
Do a recess.
Or maybe just eat a glazed donut!
More healthy fruitbars and nuts.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167398 Aug 29, 2013
Look what i found on the net.

LATEST NEWS UPDATES | Slavery or Sumangali? Exploitation …
www.im4change.org/...exploitation-of-dalit-gi...

Exploitation of Dalit Girls Exposed ... in India for European and US Markets ... news/174-sumangali-exploitatio n.html Child labour prevalent in Tirupur ...

Location hidden

#167399 Aug 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an independent voter.
No party owns me, I vote my conscience, not a party. The Republican Party candidates usually get my vote, as they usually come closer to my beliefs than their Democrat opponents.
I've never voted and don't think I ever will. Democracy sucks!

They are all a**holes. They r faces of the same dice!

Republicans r still better tho, coz they sound tough! lol

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167400 Aug 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
I see England and France have looked at the available Syrian intel, and have decided to hold off on taking any action until the UN Inspectors finish their examination of the chemical site. Apparently the information about who used the chemical weapons isn't as conclusive as this administration would have us believe.
But then, their leaders didn't make a silly "red line" statement that they feel a need to back up... regardless of which group actually used the chemical weapons.
Poor barry, he should stick to only reading the words being fed to him by the teleprompter-in-chief, and never express his thoughts when he thinks for himself.
Israeli IDF 8200 (IDF listening devices branch) picked up chatter
recently of high level Assad officials on chem attacks: this info confirms Assad gov't responsible.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-intercepted-...

Fremont, CA

#167401 Aug 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never voted and don't think I ever will. Democracy sucks!
They are all a**holes. They r faces of the same dice!
Republicans r still better tho, coz they sound tough! lol
Hahaha.

Your computer has nine lives!

Vote with your feet.

Location hidden

#167402 Aug 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It came back... don't you just love TOPIX?
Yh, I can't get enough! lol

When r they gonna brighten this place up? It's been like this for ages! They should do something!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#167403 Aug 29, 2013
bush is a criminal.

Location hidden

#167404 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that, per capita, England is the biggest consumer of sugar in the world.
They make all sort of pasties in Cornwall, but I didn't see cheese and chilli. They also have good food, though, excellent farm products in general. Eggs are sold on the honor system--the hen growers put them on the wall at the edge of their property, and you can take what you want and leave the money.
Does your computer have a terminal disease? Maybe there's a cure!
Really? I thought America would be number 1.

I've never been to Cornwall the furthest I've gone down is somerset. Not really my taste.

U been to Greggs? They make cheese chilli!! Mmmmmmm!!!

I don't know what's wrong with it. I bought everything new, just last year. It keeps freezing and shutting off. I've done a system restore, I'll just have to see if that helps. When 1 problem ends another 1 starts, I just rebooted my laptop recently. God, technology!!!

Location hidden

#167405 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Your computer has nine lives!
Vote with your feet.
Hehehehee, r u laughing at me? I know, I'm retarded, ROFL! But in films they always make the republicans look better. I just going with Hollywood!

What? I'm not on my computer, i'm on the laptop!

U vote with u'r feet first!

Location hidden

#167406 Aug 29, 2013
Oh, have u guys heard that Rolf Harris has been charged? It's shocking!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167407 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know, you're a vegetarian. But even vegetarian dishes are lousy in England. Well, not all England. In Cornwall the food is very good--except those pasties they make over there.
You eat "pasties". They must love you in the strip clubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 649,896
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 56,384
bambam 4 min brandy trujillo 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min DebraE 106,058
Kristen Bell shares photos from her wedding to ... 51 min Yahoo sale 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,926
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,475
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr brandy trujillo 972,404
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 9 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web