Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#167245 Aug 27, 2013
As we await on obama to unilaterally attack Syria, without asking for Congressional approval, can anyone explain why?

Is Syria a threat to the USA?
Do we have the money?
Do we have the support of Congress?
Do we have military support from the U.N.?
Do we have military/financial support from any other world powers?
Do we have the manpower to unilaterally obtain our objective?
What would be our objective?
Do we know which groups we will be helping?
Do we know who we will be assisting into power?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167246 Aug 27, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
As we await on obama to unilaterally attack Syria, without asking for Congressional approval, can anyone explain why?
Is Syria a threat to the USA?
Do we have the money?
Do we have the support of Congress?
Do we have military support from the U.N.?
Do we have military/financial support from any other world powers?
Do we have the manpower to unilaterally obtain our objective?
What would be our objective?
Do we know which groups we will be helping?
Do we know who we will be assisting into power?
Speaking of non-interventionists ...

Location hidden

#167247 Aug 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of non-interventionists ...
????

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167248 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry.
And the other bob is angry.
And Lyndi is angry.
And Clearwater is mopey.
No reason to be "angry", worthless troll. I live alone in a dark dank cellar with huge rats, so I always have food. I get water from a leaky pipe. It has a rusty flavor so I get my daily iron supplement. The single lite hangs down from the ceiling with a 75W bulb, so my utility bill is usually about $6-7 a mo. The boiler keeps the place heated during the winter (free), and I have
a cat litter and 6 gal bucket for restroom facilities. Doesn't get much better'n that.

I'd say you struck out on the other 3 opinions as well. So that leaves you....where....uhhhhhh....OH FOR FOUR! Doiiiinnggg.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167249 Aug 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not angry you aren't paying attention.......
Yer right of course Larry. That anger is laser focused. Chaser was referring to the anger mgmt type, which the Idiot troll suggested.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#167250 Aug 27, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not angry you aren't paying attention.......
I admit I was a bit hacked off when I heard today someone that works at dhs is now on paid leave after his blog went viral. So after saying he hopes to start a race war and prying to his Christian (false) god to kill more white people than we can stand we are still paying this pos. Truth is strange than fiction. Call Catcher to somehow show this as the right blaming Obama.

Homeland Security worker on paid leave after it's discovered he runs a radical website that calls on black people to 'kill more whites than our Christian hearts can count'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24015...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167251 Aug 27, 2013

Location hidden

#167252 Aug 27, 2013
Sorry, that last one didn't work. Here's another.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw....

Location hidden

#167253 Aug 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of non-interventionists ...
Did I miss your answer on my questions concerning the possibility of obama unilaterally attacking Syria, or was attacking the messenger your only answer?

Here's a few more questions for you to duck...

Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if obama had not been so quick to allow all our troops to be thrown out of Iraq? It was politically popular to maintain his political base, but it turned our hard won successes in Iraq into failure, and success for al-qaida and Iran.

Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if obama had not been so quick to announce when our troops would be deserting Afghanistan... job complete, or not? A probable success, and a strong recruitment tool, for both al-qaida and the Taliban.

Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if we had quietly supported Hosni Mubarak's pro USA regime?

Would there have been a Benghazi failure, and would United States interests have been better served if we had not intervened in defeating Muammar Gaddafi in Libya? What was the Libyan threat to the US?

After all the foreign policy "successes" of this regime, why would we want to see obama create one more anti-US regime in the Mid-East? Hasn't this administration already created enough of them?

Location hidden

#167254 Aug 27, 2013
"Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history." -barack hussein obama, 2002

http://usliberals.about.com/od/extraordinarys...

Congressional support for Iraq War:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

UN support for Iraq War:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_S...

American popular support for Iraq War:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/7990/public-suppor...

obama hasn't approached Congress, or the UN, for support for an attack on Syria. Popular American support is below 30%, and opposition to such an attack is over 60%.

Go barry, go...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#167255 Aug 27, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss your answer on my questions concerning the possibility of obama unilaterally attacking Syria, or was attacking the messenger your only answer?
Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if obama had not been so quick to allow all our troops to be thrown out of Iraq? It was politically popular to maintain his political base, but it turned our hard won successes in Iraq into failure, and success for al-qaida and Iran.
Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if obama had not been so quick to announce when our troops would be deserting Afghanistan... job complete, or not? A probable success, and a strong recruitment tool, for both al-qaida and the Taliban.
Would the United States interests, as well as the Middle East, have been better served if we had quietly supported Hosni Mubarak's pro USA regime?
Would there have been a Benghazi failure, and would United States interests have been better served if we had not intervened in defeating Muammar Gaddafi in Libya? What was the Libyan threat to the US?
After all the foreign policy "successes" of this regime, why would we want to see obama create one more anti-US regime in the Mid-East? Hasn't this administration already created enough of them?
No, bobin, you didn't miss my answer to your 'questions'.

Clearwater, FL

#167256 Aug 27, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
"Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.
But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history." -barack hussein obama, 2002
http://usliberals.about.com/od/extraordinarys...
Congressional support for Iraq War:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
UN support for Iraq War:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_S...
American popular support for Iraq War:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/7990/public-suppor...
obama hasn't approached Congress, or the UN, for support for an attack on Syria. Popular American support is below 30%, and opposition to such an attack is over 60%.
Go barry, go...
President Barack Obama may take action on Syria without explicit congressional approval because seeking authorization from U.S. lawmakers may take too long and they may say “no,” NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd said Tuesday.

If so why have congress? Or the supreme court? Its quite clear Obama sees his position as more important, he has zero interest in the branches of power being equal. Just host his mug up all over the nation and call it what it is.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/27/nb...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-flag-ma...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167257 Aug 27, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very quick to make predictions about the past.

But that's easy.

Let's see you have a go at the future for a change.

Clearwater, FL

#167258 Aug 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Sorry, that last one didn't work. Here's another.
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw....
Perhaps the people that have been warning of Disney were right all along? One thing it proves is money doesn't equal class.

Clearwater, FL

#167259 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's easy.
I predict whatever action or non action of the dear leader you will kiss his rear. Of note that (if) we do this w/o going to Congress Biden was once saying this. Of course Bush went to Congress.

Video: Biden Threatening to Impeach President If He Launches an Attack Without Congressional Authority

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/27...

Location hidden

#167260 Aug 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the people that have been warning of Disney were right all along? One thing it proves is money doesn't equal class.
Who ever said it does?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#167261 Aug 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict whatever action or non action of the dear leader you will kiss his rear. Of note that (if) we do this w/o going to Congress Biden was once saying this. Of course Bush went to Congress.
Video: Biden Threatening to Impeach President If He Launches an Attack Without Congressional Authority
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/27...
That's the best you can do?

Focus on me?

Come on, you're a great critic, tell us what we SHOULD do, not just what we shouldn't have done.

Location hidden

#167262 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's easy.
If you could understand what you read, you might have noticed that I already had made my prediction... based on barry's past foreign policy failures.

BobinTX: "After all the foreign policy "successes" of this regime, why would we want to see obama create one more anti-US regime in the Mid-East? Hasn't this administration already created enough of them?"

Location hidden

#167263 Aug 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, bobin, you didn't miss my answer to your 'questions'.
It does get tougher and tougher to try to defend the obama administration's foreign policies, doesn't it? Better to just stay mum, and hope the media lets them pass.

Thinking back, I can name numerous obama foreign policy failures, but I can't think of one of barry's foreign policy successes.

Location hidden

#167264 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do?
Focus on me?
Come on, you're a great critic, tell us what we SHOULD do, not just what we shouldn't have done.
We should do NOTHING. It's none of our business, we aren't sure what the final outcome will be, and, most important, Syria is not an imminent threat to the USA.

We don't need to commence unprovoked acts of war against sovereign nations simply because they don't like us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 654,677
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 974,050
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 min Bran 59
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Dr Sochs 65,117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 281,981
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,318
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr Toby 862
More from around the web