Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167221 Aug 26, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Just got my tax bill from the county. Home lost another 2 grand in market value from last year. Bought mine at the top back in 05, most have long ago walked away. Yea, we know this only too well.
Even worst Under =water Mortgages and many check or two away from living TENT CITY USA, 1 out 2 Unemployed/under employed, debt of over Trillions USD spend on illegal overseas ...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167222 Aug 26, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Even worst Under =water Mortgages and many check or two away from living TENT CITY USA, 1 out 2 Unemployed/under employed, debt of over Trillions USD spend on illegal overseas ...

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Walked on a mile or so,
And then they rested on a rock
Conveniently low:
And all the little Oysters stood
And waited in a row.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167223 Aug 26, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
The Walrus and the Carpenter
Walked on a mile or so,
And then they rested on a rock
Conveniently low:
And all the little Oysters stood
And waited in a row.
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
LOL! Where is MArching Band and who will lead?

United States

#167224 Aug 26, 2013
Gore Vidal
interviewed by D Barsamian
Extra - FAIR August 2006
k"
The United States has only one party—the property party. It’s the party of big corporations, the party of money. It has two right wings; one is Democrat and the other is Republican

United States

#167225 Aug 26, 2013
Cindy Sheehan
US anti-war mother ends protest (Cindy Sheehan)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/
She said her son Casey, who died in Baghdad in April 2004, was "killed by his own country which is beholden to and run by a war machine that even controls what we think.
"Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives.
"It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most."
Ms Sheehan criticised the US anti-war movement for often putting "personal egos" first.
"It is hard to work for peace when the very movement that is named after it has so many divisions."
She said that one-time allies among the Democratic Party had turned on her when she no longer limited her protests over the Iraq war to the Republican Party.
The US will rapidly descend into "a fascist corporate wasteland," she said, if "alternatives to this corrupt 'two' party system" are not found.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167227 Aug 26, 2013
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not Doc hypocrite! You war mongering US Mercenary of real World hypocrite you don't care for Civilian lives . Should had Gone Alternative energy since 70s instead dependent on OIL hegemonic Agenda thagt making mess at home and worldwide.
U freakin' gnat. I'd love to get my hands around yer worthless neck for just 30 secs.

Peacenik [email protected]!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167228 Aug 26, 2013
Pls exc dbl pst.
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167229 Aug 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
U freakin' gnat. I'd love to get my hands around yer worthless neck for just 30 secs.
Not a peacknik but a non-interventionist with defensive position instead of expansionist war monger like U a war mongering grunt airhead . BHQHAHHAA

have one another one below it good for you Health!

Causes and Consequences of Our Foreign Policy in the Middle East and What It Means for Americans

a speech at Virginia Tech on February 12, 2008

by Karen Kwiatkowski
www.lewrockwell.com/ , February 22, 2008

We seem to have a state passion for expanding military might around the world, and a popular misconception by many Americans that military might must be constantly expanded or else it means we are losing something. This militaristic lust, often couched in words like spreading Christianity to native Americans, spreading Protestantism to the already Catholic Filpinos, spreading democracy and freedom to countless others everywhere, describes our own American history of the past 120 years – we might say it is modern American tradition...
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167230 Aug 26, 2013
America's Secret Establishment
An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones
by Antony Sutton
Trineday LLC, 1983, paperback (2002 edition), p17
keyword(s)
Skull and Bones
The Order
Illuminati
ruling elite
New World Order

Hegelian State
"
The membership list of about 2500 initiates into The Order [Skull and Bones] has very obvious features:

* Most members are from the Eastern seaboard United States. As late as 1950 only three members resided in Los Angeles, California, but 28 members resided in New Haven, Connecticut.

* Members are all males and almost all WASPS (White Anglo Saxon Protestant). In great part they descended from English Puritan families, their ancestors arrived in North America in the 1630-1660 period.

* These Puritan families either intermarried with financial power or invited in sons of money moguls, e.g., Rockefellers, Davisons, and Harrimans, whose sons became members of The Order.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#167231 Aug 26, 2013
uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Not a peacknik but a non-interventionist with defensive position instead of expansionist war monger like U a war mongering grunt airhead . BHQHAHHAA
have one another one below it good for you Health!
Causes and Consequences of Our Foreign Policy in the Middle East and What It Means for Americans
a speech at Virginia Tech on February 12, 2008
by Karen Kwiatkowski
www.lewrockwell.com/ , February 22, 2008
We seem to have a state passion for expanding military might around the world, and a popular misconception by many Americans that military might must be constantly expanded or else it means we are losing something. This militaristic lust, often couched in words like spreading Christianity to native Americans, spreading Protestantism to the already Catholic Filpinos, spreading democracy and freedom to countless others everywhere, describes our own American history of the past 120 years – we might say it is modern American tradition...
I don't think you are a noninterventionist at all. If what you write here is an indication I think you would have been one of Hitler's willing mignons, if you lived in that time and that place.
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167232 Aug 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
ADD! U violent and need to be in pyschoward and for Anger Management...BHAHAHAHHHHAA

Have another one its good for your health! Enjoy

Paul Eberle, co-author of "The Abuse of Innocence," a book about the McMartin case.

McMartin ritual abuse case in Manhattan Beach, CA, 1983-84
k
Almost all of the accusing families were practicing Catholics who attended the American Martyrs Church...What the Catholic Church did was to open its doors to all these witch-hunters...The [Martyrs] Church was marching with the accusers, and anybody with an ounce of brains knew these people were innocent. The church was very accommodating with the lynch mob.
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167233 Aug 26, 2013
Ruling America
a history of wealth and power in a democracy
by Steve Fraser and Gary Gerstle
p250
k
Republican conservatives ... combined an anti-intellectual "culture war" with the agenda of corporations and wealthy individuals who wanted to roll back the regulatory and social welfare achievements of the New Deal. Although the Bush family was an estranged northeastern elite dynasty, most of the leaders of the Republican right were from the South and the West, some of them former segregationist Democrats who became Republicans during the civil rights era. As the states of the former Confederacy became the base of Republican conservatism, southern conservatives used their successful political synthesis of folksy populism, laissez-faire economics, militarism, and religious fundamentalism to appeal to working-class whites in other parts of the country, such as Catholic "white ethnics" in the Midwest, who resented the old northeastern elite, intellectuals, and racial and sexual minorities. At the elite level, the southern conservatives found allies among some Wall Street financiers and corporate CEOs as well as among the "neoconservatives," who were ex-liberal and ex-radical intellectuals and policy experts.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#167234 Aug 26, 2013
Yes, I know, It's minions. Mignon is the filet. he's not that.
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167235 Aug 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you are a noninterventionist at all. If what you write here is an indication I think you would have been one of Hitler's willing mignons, if you lived in that time and that place.
i detest Hitler ! You right wingers should enjoy his madness!
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167236 Aug 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
Yes, I know, It's minions. Mignon is the filet. he's not that.
U must be hungry today!

Let give you little Appetizer! BWHAHAHHAHA

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention .. represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167237 Aug 26, 2013
Fundie Christian Cult in U.S. Military Is Real and Present Danger ...
www.veteransnewsnow.com/.../fundie-christian-... ...
Mikey Weinstein, president and founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167238 Aug 26, 2013
Chaplins, Christian Fundies Declare War on U.S. Constitution ...
www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/06/23/chaplins-c...

... Christian Fundies Declare War ... for any office or public trust of the the United States.... that anyone holding “faith” in the U.S. military is ...
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#167239 Aug 26, 2013
US Army Reserve Now Teaching That Extremists Include KKK, Al …
sago.com/2013/04/08/us-army-reserve-now-teach... ...

This would be funny if it was an Onion story – but it isn’t. According to U.S. Army training materials, Catholics, Orthodox Jews, Evangelicals, Mormons are lumped ...
Lax regulations open U.S. Military doors to White Supremacy ...
www.nowpublic.com/world/...open-u-s-military-...

Tom Metzger is the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and current leader of the White Aryan ... Iraq, KKK, Army, US Military, racism, news, military ...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167240 Aug 27, 2013
uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>ADD! U violent and need to be in pyschoward and for Anger Management.
Who's angry? Just wanna give you a little attitude adjustment.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#167241 Aug 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's angry? Just wanna give you a little attitude adjustment.
You are angry.

And the other bob is angry.

And Lyndi is angry.

And Clearwater is mopey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Alt Right lies 24,886
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 17 min Corbin KY 2009 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 985,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,750
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 2 hr Bug 2
More from around the web