Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167025 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just spotted this one, Idiot!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUJUN2F...
You posted 3 times and someone finally answered you...to disagree.
Thread link not working , What is name of thread?
One of many!
Look war mongering grunt , Like i said some agree and some don't ! You only look for disagreements in those thread!Know now take you BS and shove up you war mongering grunting ... BWHAHAHAHHAHA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#167026 Aug 22, 2013
Here's another one you infest, called "The Crew", probably stalking the poster Ricky F.
Though most of the content is from early 2012.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4OM0AE...

You were the last post in there, telling everyone "I'm home warmongering baboons MBWABABABA"

So far, you have received no responses from "intellectuals" agreeing or disagreeing with you.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167027 Aug 22, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Thread link not working , What is name of thread?
If you could read English, you might see I just posted the title above.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167028 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim. Post the link or title to these "other threads where [some intellectuals] agree with you.
I happened to see one "All Liberals will go to He11"! You struck out in there. What a surprise.
C'mon big mouth. Don't be frightened!
As to 'al liberal goes to hell' still early!

As to other threads , i gave u the names, look for them, you lazy...

Know now big warring bully shovel it up u're grunting.... bwhhahhaahha

Have a hiney melon!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167029 Aug 22, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think he's dumb enough to post those links again... what am I saying, of course he is.
I found a couple from the mega list under the msg panel, but it goes way beyond dumb. This poster should be permanently banned from Topix just for being a TROLL.

It's also too bad that English is not required on an English-language board.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167030 Aug 22, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>As to 'al liberal goes to hell' still early!
As to other threads , i gave u the names, look for them, you lazy...
Liar! You gave no such names.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167031 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read English, you might see I just posted the title above.
What thread name is that and what post? u BS!
u not specific, you have problem with critical reasoning skills and much more !

United States

#167032 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! You gave no such names.
Go back to that post, it is there full name of thread, u simpleton1 ! You biggest BS ARTIST ON Here!

United States

#167033 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
Here's another one you infest, called "The Crew", probably stalking the poster Ricky F.
Though most of the content is from early 2012.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4OM0AE...
You were the last post in there, telling everyone "I'm home warmongering baboons MBWABABABA"
So far, you have received no responses from "intellectuals" agreeing or disagreeing with you.
Hey , It really called a 'Crew of Bullies!' that gang up posters for differing in opinions! So take u BS and stick up your grunting airhead....BWHAHAHAHH have a hiney melon! BHAHHAHAHA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#167034 Aug 22, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What thread name is that and what post? u BS!
u not specific, you have problem with critical reasoning skills and much more !
That's what I thought. You can't post titles or links to so-called "other threads", because yer a [email protected] LIAR!
Uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#167035 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. You can't post titles or links to so-called "other threads", because yer a [email protected] LIAR!
Look our war mongering hypocrite, in post thread names in previous post, page back, look for it don't you have a brain and hands, eye, you lazy... take your BS shove it up your.... BWHAHHAHAHAh Have a hiney melon! HEHHEHEHEEHe

United States

#167036 Aug 22, 2013
Under the Banner if Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith, by John Krakauer
"
This, after all, is a country [US] led by a born-again Christian [Bush]... who characterizes international relations as a biblical clash between forces of good and evil. The highest law officer in the land, Attorney General John Ashcroft, is a dyed-in-the-wool follower of a fundamentalist Christian sect—the Pentecostal Assemblies of God of America—... and subscribes to a vividly apocalyptic worldview that has much in common with key millenarian beliefs held by the Lafferty brothers and the residents of Colorado City.

United States

#167037 Aug 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
u biggest war momgering are real hypocrites, like i said thread name is there, you just use the search field, do you know what that is you , are you utterly a war mongering grunting moron! SheeeshQ1 know now take BS shove up your ... BWHAHAHAHa

have hiney melon its good for you!

United States

#167038 Aug 22, 2013
George Soros
New York Post, Nov 11, 2003
"

America, under Bush, is a danger to the world ... Bush feels that on September 11th he was anointed by God. He's leading the U.S. and the world toward a vicious circle of escalating violence.
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#167039 Aug 22, 2013
Obama DOJ Asks For Immunity for GW Bush on War Crimes Charges
Indybay.com ·9 hours ago
In court papers filed today [8/20/13](PDF), the United States ... chief counsel Inder Comar of Comar Law said. The “Westfall Act certification,” submitted pursuant to the Westfall Act of 1988, permits the Attorney…

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#167040 Aug 22, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
Obama DOJ Asks For Immunity for GW Bush on War Crimes Charges
Indybay.com ·9 hours ago
In court papers filed today [8/20/13](PDF), the United States ... chief counsel Inder Comar of Comar Law said. The “Westfall Act certification,” submitted pursuant to the Westfall Act of 1988, permits the Attorney…
You just made badbob's day.

(Bush is his hero, you know)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#167041 Aug 22, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This may surprise you, but I actually understand where you're coming from here. Even if a man is a slave, he can be free in his imagination, his dreams, and his prayers. That's all well and good, and conforms nicely to the tenets of the Lord of the Bible.
Thing is, it has diddly to do with the tenets of capitalism, in which slaves are currency rather than people...
See, I keep coming back to what Jesus SAID:
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."
"Give away all ye have, and follow me."
"That which thou do unto the least of these, thou do unto me."
"Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and render unto God what belongs to God."
You know...stuff like that.
I don't see "Make as much money as possible, and don't worry about whose neck you're stepping on in the process, caveat emptor" anywhere in there.
Yes. So in my short life I've worn many hats. When I first started posting here I was doing a/c work and mostly in hotels. As of now I'm driving a route that depends on people giving us money to run. The job itself is about the same as another co. I drove for last year that served all of Florida's 7-11's. Anyway my point is that many people and companies give us money to do what we do: feed the hungry. No doubt many of the co's do it for tax breaks good pr. ect. but my other point is its all possible because of capitalism. Like I said yesterday we will never agree on what the Lord is saying but I'll leave with this: how do you know where anyone's heart is at? I agree most rich people worship (love) money. I've lived in one of the most affluent counties in the nation some time back and seen this. How do you know who works their heart out and does it for perhaps God's glory? I'll also I strongly question anyone Christian or not that's quick to brag on themselves. Good word.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#167043 Aug 22, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I was discussing with you Hip. I'm truly sorry that my method is not to your liking, but I was being quite serious. it's just a little petulant don't you think for you to say " I knew I couldn't discuss with you" without you looking at what your part might be in that.
Yes, you were discussing, in between hand-pats, which really was comforting, thank you.

You might want to look again at just what I did say. See your mistake? I think it highly revealing that you took my inclusive "we couldn't discuss..." and turned it into a defensive "I couldn't discuss with you". Interesting, huh? I wonder what a psychologist would make of that?
In any case, obviously "we" includes both parts equally.

Back to the subject, again, you are speaking of your experience within the system. I'm not dismissing that empirical experience at all. It's valid of course, for individuals within the system, especially in the consumer class.

But this itself doesn't make one a "capitalist". Not even close. I don't presume to know your personal situation, but a capitalist exists for one thing - wealth.

For my side, I haven't been talking about capitalism as a social system, but an economic system. It's undeniable that the fundamentals of capitalism boil down to three things; pursuing wealth, accumulating wealth, and reinvesting wealth, in pursuit of more wealth, and so on. Job creation, philanthropy, production of value are all individual efforts, but unnecessary to creation of wealth. Pare everything unnecessary away, and that's what you're left with.

Is there anything to be gleaned from the fact that you won't address capitalism as an economic system?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#167044 Aug 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said yesterday we will never agree on what the Lord is saying but I'll leave with this: how do you know where anyone's heart is at?

How do you know who works their heart out and does it for perhaps God's glory?
The Bible tells us so.

Matthew 25:35

James 2:14-15

and directly on point to the accumulation of wealth in a capitalist society:

Luke 3:11

and the hymns:

"...and they'll know that we are Christian by our love."
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#167045 Aug 22, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible tells us so.
Matthew 25:35
James 2:14-15
and directly on point to the accumulation of wealth in a capitalist society:
Luke 3:11
and the hymns:
"...and they'll know that we are Christian by our love."
tHE LOVE FOR MONEY, cause of all evil, THE religious aspect dies a thousand fold as no love for thy neighbor but plundering their wealth , no love for 10 commandments,... not religious and scriptures for these i'm talking about hipster?

IS below silly , the mad made God will provide ... IF DON'T BELIEVE their god you will not receive wealth, trying to recruit by us of fearmongering
... evil it is! Money cause of most evil!
Mark Hertzgaard, The Eagle’s Shadow, p129

Calvinism [Protestantism} put an extra twist on Americans' pursuit of wealth, for it prescribed hard work for everyone and held that an unquestioning faith in God—rather than good works—was the only path to salvation. The possession of riches was a sign that God favored a given individual, just as a person's poverty signaled God's disapproval.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Ooogah Boogah 970,123
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 641,998
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Joe Fortuna 38,811
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min here 104,779
What's the most embarrassing thing you have done? 50 min pusherman_ 23
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,472
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 280,919
More from around the web