Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166809 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Clementine.
You will notice that it is a common trait among some of the posters on this thread to react and judge very quickly, without reflection or asking the poster for clarification. It's a knee-jerk response you will have to get used to.
We'll see what reaction there is to this post of yours, explaining what you meant.
Remember Marble Arch? I waited for you.
U welcome, I just spoke the truth. U have never reacted like they react. I think it's because u want to understand and u aren't racist and u don't discriminate.

Yh, I don't think it's gonna make a difference to their view!

I would have waited too, if u had told me!

Catcher, how do u spell economical? That poster said I spelt it wrong. Thank u!:-)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166810 Aug 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
It was easy mark, ya left your azz hanging out on that one.
I was waiting for BB, willie or lisw to scold you for bringing up GWB on this thread since the "conversation" has moved on but they are clearly hypocrites and it's really not about what you say, it's about who says it.
How long did that take you?

Twas ever thus.

Location hidden

#166811 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine will forgive you. She's a very understanding person, unlike others here.
Yh, in my next life, maybe!:-p

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166813 Aug 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
It was easy mark, ya left your azz hanging out on that one.
I was waiting for BB, willie or lisw to scold you for bringing up GWB on this thread since the "conversation" has moved on but they are clearly hypocrites and it's really not about what you say, it's about who says it.
Hmmmm, well I guess I gave you (and now Hippy) more credit for intelligence than youse deserve.

Folks are free to bring up whatever they want here. But as I told you originally, the SUB-title under Bush, that you posted regarding the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, has already been beat to death, several times over. I know I made that very clear to you a couple days ago.

ANYone ambitious enough to do some reading down at this end of the thread, knows things have moved on to Obama, and current events.
But in the interest of thread-title PURITY, you would rather dredge up the previous President's actions, which have already been hashed over numerous times. For what purpose exactly? Are you wanting to crucify Bush, or prop up your savior Obama?

Rider wasn't "discussing" Bush. He posted a short joke looking for a bit of levity. Stop acting like a spoiled 2 year-old.

It's apparent you do NOT have the skills to adapt to the direction a long-running thread may take. If that's the case, you d@mn sure don't have the smarts to engage in intelligent dialogue with many of the regular posters in here, excluding myself of course.

So with that in mind, I'll be delighted to be a foil anytime you'd like to opine about "Bush Is A Hero", or whatever.
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#166814 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a racist pig. I know the things he said about our Gurus. Gandhi is responsible for the deaths of so many Indian freedom fighters. He is responsible for the partition. Do not teach me my own history.
I am a SIKH! U ask any true Indian and they will tell u we hate that b*stard. It was a Hindu who killed Gandhi, u need to wake up! Gandhi was with the British, he was their man. Where the hell do u think he studied?
And what u have just said is like saying, so what if Hitler killed 6 million jews, he was a vegetarian, he was nice to animals! Wtf!!
Did u know the pig ghandhi was given food in prison, when on the other hand the British were torturing Bhagat singh! The real hero was Bhagat singh, but nobody talks about him. It's all bloody British propaganda!
calm down clementian it justsomething you don't need to get upset about , it just debate and no harm done, it not like life and death suitation....! take a Breather! breath in and breath out , like given big birth! BHAHHAHAH
Ok don't go ballistic on me . I be gentle with you! i have this effect on females it like love and hate relationship! after First few date they want more and keep coming back! BAHAHAHAHHAHAH You will leave anytime you want!

ready 111 , 2 , 3!
How you know British given food to ghandi and starved/tortured Singh , you were there at time of both had been jailed? How you know things he said about Gurus, you wasn't born yet? But did he not help with Woman rights, does that not count? And , how you know News reporters reports are unbaised ( British Reporters or Indian Reporters...) Could had been British Propaganda play you? Where have you study , British School System?

Location hidden

#166815 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Clementia.
And these closed-minded, xenophobic people make a claim for "American Exceptionalism."
Go figure.
Sometimes I think this world is not for me. When I mentally lock myself away from the world, I'm sooo happy as soon as I see what is going on in the world it seriously depresses me. I just can't see a way out.

It makes me cry when I read history and religious text. It makes me cry when I see the wars. Every time I turn on the news there's something depressing on it. I couldn't eat properly when I heard on the news that a mother had starved her 4-year-old child to death. How could a mother hurt her own child? How could u hurt anyone's child? Those stupid thick teachers! I hate the education system!! When is this all going to stop? Why can't people become good?? When will they learn??!!

http://globalnews.ca/news/757691/couple-jaile...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166816 Aug 20, 2013
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop calling him a troll, he is not one but better Character on judgement what good and mad, imnmoral a moral... Sheeshe! And you support man with reason but without /lack of moral will do what to its nation and world in it. You kind attack Human right supporters, labor rights supporters... and all good people of society by calling them Trolls. Wake up time! You ignorance is blissfully unbounded! What with you hate for these good people of society like MLK, Ghandi, Mother Teresa... Instead you support evil and corrupted mans of power seekers...
Gibberish! Nothing but more of your hacked over attempt to write English.

United States

#166817 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, in my next life, maybe!:-p
U hold a grudge so easily, a man will leave you for another woman if u can't dispose of extra baggage call politics... Ok Ok how make it up to you Ice Cream Cone with biggest topping or what? smile little girl! In life Argument flare up ... it know when to leave it! u ARE MOODY, must be your period! Ok what you like , i pamper you...like a queen of Sheba! Clean you house... how that for apples! Smile for the camera!

<%).... BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#166818 Aug 20, 2013
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> calm down clementian it justsomething you don't need to get upset about , it just debate and no harm done, it not like life and death suitation....! take a Breather! breath in and breath out , like given big birth! BHAHHAHAH
Ok don't go ballistic on me . I be gentle with you! i have this effect on females it like love and hate relationship! after First few date they want more and keep coming back! BAHAHAHAHHAHAH You will leave anytime you want!
ready 111 , 2 , 3!
How you know British given food to ghandi and starved/tortured Singh , you were there at time of both had been jailed? How you know things he said about Gurus, you wasn't born yet? But did he not help with Woman rights, does that not count? And , how you know News reporters reports are unbaised ( British Reporters or Indian Reporters...) Could had been British Propaganda play you? Where have you study , British School System?
I'm not angry or upset with u, but I don't want to talk to u anymore! I wish u the best!!:-)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166819 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U welcome, I just spoke the truth. U have never reacted like they react. I think it's because u want to understand and u aren't racist and u don't discriminate.
Yh, I don't think it's gonna make a difference to their view!
I would have waited too, if u had told me!
Catcher, how do u spell economical? That poster said I spelt it wrong. Thank u!:-)
Economical is spelled economical.

Long Beach, CA

#166820 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think this world is not for me. When I mentally lock myself away from the world, I'm sooo happy as soon as I see what is going on in the world it seriously depresses me. I just can't see a way out.
It makes me cry when I read history and religious text. It makes me cry when I see the wars. Every time I turn on the news there's something depressing on it. I couldn't eat properly when I heard on the news that a mother had starved her 4-year-old child to death. How could a mother hurt her own child? How could u hurt anyone's child? Those stupid thick teachers! I hate the education system!! When is this all going to stop? Why can't people become good?? When will they learn??!!
http://globalnews.ca/news/757691/couple-jaile...
Now don't you be depressing me, Clementine.

Yes, there's a lot of bad.

So we have to counter it with good.

That's our responsibility as human beings.

United States

#166821 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U r such a horrible person. The way u judge bad bob makes me sick. So what if he doesn't have morals, u have no right to judge him. U think he is morally lower than u, u just indirectly called him a low caste! How could u? U r so mean and horrible.
U like how it feels, when I pick on u without understand your point?
bahhahahhaahah ! bUT BAD BOB stand for IMmoral CHARACTERS - war mongers, warriors, pyscopaths of society who stand with corrupted in govt, like you said corrupted are bad, he likes warmonger Bushjr acidic foreign Policy, so you stand for crooked and evil? Is not lower caste support evil ... i think U confused Clementia! So know you get back at me for dissing you! Boy, you meanie! ;)
\BWHHAHAAHh HAve a honey melon! Its good!

Location hidden

#166822 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that how I spelt it?

United States

#166823 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry or upset with u, but I don't want to talk to u anymore! I wish u the best!!:-)
Same here! No harm done! take A bow and leave Clementia forever! <%)........

United States

#166824 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I think you make her happy camper!:)

United States

#166825 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What sets me of is that people who r born in the developed countries think they r more knowledgeable than other people from third world countries. What they don't understand is that they r the ones who lived in straw huts when everyone else in the East lived in brick houses.
I cannot believe that they don't understand that the west is only rich today, because it stole it's wealth from every other civilization. The west went around killing innocent people and taking their land and resources. F*ckin' hell they r still doing it today! How can they be proud of their evil civilization?
Look at what they did to the Red Indians! And now they call America their country and complain about immigration.
Good post!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166826 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U upset me, so don't try to turn this on me!
The thing that made me angry was that u went behind my back and said to lisw that Clem is retarded. I am meant to be your friend.
When I was talking about low castes, if u didn't understand what I meant by that then u should have asked me. But no, what did u do? U went to lisw and said, I know the caste system is stupid, I just wanted Clem to carry on insulting people, coz she's an idiot!
That is what u did!
As you've already seen, Global Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking or writing proper English. This gibberish has been going on for nearly 5 years, and he has NO interest in learning our language.

Some time ago, he stated in here that "people on different threads
have no trouble understanding him". So we asked him to post the thread title or link to these "other threads", so we could go check them out. After refusing for several weeks, he finally posted some obscure thread sparsely inhabited by foreign Mensa types, discussing the evolution of time-space continuum (or some such). His posts in there weren't even acknowledged. He's a proven blatant LIAR. Most people on other threads can't stand his sorry a$$ in there either.

He's been saying the same damn thing in here for nearly 5 years. Don't take my word for it. Anyone can go back over the archives and see for themselves. And they'e all in the same gibberish.
"War mongers", blah blah, "hegemonic", blah blah, "paradoxically ironic, whether laugh or cry", blah blah, "note neither left or right" blah blah blah. I strongly recommend you distance yourself from this scourge.

He's a worthless troll, and I'll be glad to restore him to my ignore mode.

United States

#166827 Aug 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish! Nothing but more of your hacked over attempt to write English.
LOL! Know Now this post of your is extremely intellectually stimulating and uplifting to know about! GIGO! BAHAHHAHAAHHAa

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#166828 Aug 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>A Republican integrated the armed services? When did Truman flip?
There is virtually no comparison between a Republican or Democrat from 1856-1960 or so, and today's counterpart. The positions have virtually flipped. For me I care less who "thought of it", what is relevant is who's carrying the banner forward today. Those that think there's no banner to carry any longer merely enable the inevitable backlash.
The examples you've given on "lynching any black person" (interesting metaphor) who defies the Democrat line are predictable, just as predictable as ignoring the real reasons they were criticized.
It took the combined efforts of a Democrat and a Republican to integrate the armed forces.

Truman ordered the integration of the Armed Services in mid 1948.

The order was not obeyed for a variety of reasons, and in the confusion created by the creation of the Department of the Defense and the fog of the Korean War there was no follow up.

Eisenhower reissued the order, and it was complied with. It was harder for the services to disregard the former Supreme Allied Commander, although the Navy (and the Air Force?) dragged their feet into the Kennedy Administration, perhaps later.

Long Beach, CA

#166829 Aug 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As you've already seen, Global Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking or writing proper English. This gibberish has been going on for nearly 5 years, and he has NO interest in learning our language.
Some time ago, he stated in here that "people on different threads
have no trouble understanding him". So we asked him to post the thread title or link to these "other threads", so we could go check them out. After refusing for several weeks, he finally posted some obscure thread sparsely inhabited by foreign Mensa types, discussing the evolution of time-space continuum (or some such). His posts in there weren't even acknowledged. He's a proven blatant LIAR. Most people on other threads can't stand his sorry a$$ in there either.
He's been saying the same damn thing in here for nearly 5 years. Don't take my word for it. Anyone can go back over the archives and see for themselves. And they'e all in the same gibberish.
"War mongers", blah blah, "hegemonic", blah blah, "paradoxically ironic, whether laugh or cry", blah blah, "note neither left or right" blah blah blah. I strongly recommend you distance yourself from this scourge.
He's a worthless troll, and I'll be glad to restore him to my ignore mode.
Right.

You, on the other hand, are the personification of grace, elegance and savoir faire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Paul Porter1 98,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 824,955
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 582,389
Immoral DEVILS buying up convenience stores in ... 15 min Doctor REALITY 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min lil whispers 2,239
News Bush Urges U.S. To Look Beyond Violence In Iraq (Mar '06) 18 min swedenforever 153
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blagoja 442,391
More from around the web