Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166829 Aug 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As you've already seen, Global Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking or writing proper English. This gibberish has been going on for nearly 5 years, and he has NO interest in learning our language.
Some time ago, he stated in here that "people on different threads
have no trouble understanding him". So we asked him to post the thread title or link to these "other threads", so we could go check them out. After refusing for several weeks, he finally posted some obscure thread sparsely inhabited by foreign Mensa types, discussing the evolution of time-space continuum (or some such). His posts in there weren't even acknowledged. He's a proven blatant LIAR. Most people on other threads can't stand his sorry a$$ in there either.
He's been saying the same damn thing in here for nearly 5 years. Don't take my word for it. Anyone can go back over the archives and see for themselves. And they'e all in the same gibberish.
"War mongers", blah blah, "hegemonic", blah blah, "paradoxically ironic, whether laugh or cry", blah blah, "note neither left or right" blah blah blah. I strongly recommend you distance yourself from this scourge.
He's a worthless troll, and I'll be glad to restore him to my ignore mode.
Right.

You, on the other hand, are the personification of grace, elegance and savoir faire.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166830 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't you be depressing me, Clementine.
Yes, there's a lot of bad.
So we have to counter it with good.
That's our responsibility as human beings.
Sorry, I didn't mean to!

I guess you're right! I just don't need this arguing on the internet thing. Every time I only come back to see u and the 'guys', but I always end up getting involved in pointless arguments. I told u last time, u remember what I told u in the PM? I said, Cathcer......! Remember? U gotta help me get out!

It's raksha bandhan today, so i'm gonna be busy with family on weekend. I'm gonna go and next time I will come and only talk to u guys. I can't be doing this, I got a busy year this year.
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#166831 Aug 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As you've already seen, Global Idiot is incapable of reading, speaking or writing proper English. This gibberish has been going on for nearly 5 years, and he has NO interest in learning our language.
have no trouble understanding him". So we asked him to post the thread title or link to these "other threads", so we could go check them out. After refusing for several weeks, he finally posted some obscure thread sparsely inhabited by foreign Mensa types, discussing the evolution of time-space continuum (or some such). His posts in there weren't even acknowledged. He's a proven blatant LIAR. Most people on other threads can't stand his sorry a$$ in there either.
He's been saying the same damn thing in here for nearly 5 years. Don't take my word for it. Anyone can go back over the archives and see for themselves. And they'e all in the same gibberish.
"War mongers", blah blah, "hegemonic", blah blah, "paradoxically ironic, whether laugh or cry", blah blah, "note neither left or right" blah blah blah. I strongly recommend you distance yourself from this scourge.
U lair! hOw YOU war mongering RIGHT WING jockhead/meathead don't remember and you right wingers are good at deflecting, manipulating...! You can ask Willy , he attest to it , as we were on same thread debating about Ron paul.! I did give you that thread filled with educated individuals , some have Bachelor degrees to Double MAster degrees in Political Science. Know no take your BS and stuffedup your... BAHHAHAHA

Not a leftie or rightie like you ~ have a hiney melon! bwhhahshhshshs

Location hidden

#166832 Aug 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice. I have nothing bad to say about him. I just don't want to argue with anyone. I wish u the best too!

United States

#166833 Aug 20, 2013
ADD! You wrong bad bob, its more than 5 years , i'd talked not about same topic about many topics from Finance, foreign Policy , Economics, politics,...

Location hidden

#166834 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
You, on the other hand, are the personification of grace, elegance and savoir faire.
LOL, u'r too much, man!:-D

It's the way u say it!

United States

#166835 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't you be depressing me, Clementine.
Yes, there's a lot of bad.
So we have to counter it with good.
That's our responsibility as human beings.
She depressing me now! She is good but little confused and by my input, it was meant well not attack on her race...

LOL!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#166836 Aug 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually saying just the opposite. As you know it was a republican that ended slavery and republicans that fought for emancipation. It was a republican that establish integration in the armed forces. Republicans and democrats alike fought for civil rights but there were more democrats than republicans in the south who tried to keep the status quo. All of that and more was absolutely necessary . It seems to me that democrats have decided that they are the ones who thought of equal rights and have pirated that to gain power. It seems to me that they would like to say what makes blacks content and in doing so stereotype blacks in a most horrendous way. It seems to me that blacks want what everyone wants. Look at how they are ready to lynch any black person who says to democrats "you are wrong"
My question was about today, lisw, not about the 1860s or the 1940s or the 1950s or the 1960s.

You seem to be saying that we would not be talking about race today, in 2013, were it not for the Democrats and liberals misleading blacks into believing that it was still a topic of national importance and relevance.

As to the lynching ... I know what you're talking about, and I agree that the criticism frequently goes overboard. I also know what happens when a conservative like McCain tries merely to work with liberals, or when a conservative like Chief Justice Roberts reaches a legal conclusion unacceptable to his fellow conservatives.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#166837 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think this world is not for me. When I mentally lock myself away from the world, I'm sooo happy as soon as I see what is going on in the world it seriously depresses me. I just can't see a way out.
It makes me cry when I read history and religious text. It makes me cry when I see the wars. Every time I turn on the news there's something depressing on it. I couldn't eat properly when I heard on the news that a mother had starved her 4-year-old child to death. How could a mother hurt her own child?
I agree... I don't know how a mother can choose to abort her child either.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#166838 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't mean to!
I guess you're right! I just don't need this arguing on the internet thing. Every time I only come back to see u and the 'guys', but I always end up getting involved in pointless arguments. I told u last time, u remember what I told u in the PM? I said, Cathcer......! Remember? U gotta help me get out!
It's raksha bandhan today, so i'm gonna be busy with family on weekend. I'm gonna go and next time I will come and only talk to u guys. I can't be doing this, I got a busy year this year.
You're doing just fine, Clementine.

Come and go at your leisure, you have many friends here.

Enjoy raksha bandhan!!

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#166839 Aug 20, 2013
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>She depressing me now! She is good but little confused and by my input, it was meant well not attack on her race...
LOL!
Don't worry.

Clementine can get emotional, but she's a very good, caring human being.

It will be OK.

United States

#166840 Aug 20, 2013
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> U lair! hOw YOU war mongering RIGHT WING jockhead/meathead don't remember and you right wingers are good at deflecting, manipulating...! You can ask Willy , he attest to it , as we were on same thread debating about Ron paul.! I did give you that thread filled with educated individuals , some have Bachelor degrees to Double MAster degrees in Political Science. Know no take your BS and stuffedup your... BAHHAHAHA
Not a leftie or rightie like you ~ have a hiney melon! bwhhahshhshshs
Add some can't stand me because i talk about Anti-war, human rights... and you bullies/war mongers hate people who stand up for weak/handicap of society , and those without voice etc... you must be a man? NOT ! So u like bully the weak/handicap... you evil bad bob, you not even human, the lowest of low ! Sad to be you! BWHAHAHAHAHAH have a hiney melon , u deserve it!

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#166841 Aug 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Clementine, if you're still here.

There's also this guy, BobinTX.

He and bad bob are like siamese twins.

Or clones.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166842 Aug 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>A Republican integrated the armed services? When did Truman flip?
There is virtually no comparison between a Republican or Democrat from 1856-1960 or so, and today's counterpart. The positions have virtually flipped. For me I care less who "thought of it", what is relevant is who's carrying the banner forward today. Those that think there's no banner to carry any longer merely enable the inevitable backlash.
The examples you've given on "lynching any black person" (interesting metaphor) who defies the Democrat line are predictable, just as predictable as ignoring the real reasons they were criticized.
You're correct, Truman did sign an executive order to desegregate the armed forces. Eisenhower issued an executive order to desegregate schools. my point is that Republicans as a party have never been against civil rights. The attempt to convince people that republicans are bigoted started a long time ago. many black people are not convinced. Democrats don't like that. So they go about denigrating every black republican that I can think of.Don't forget it was prominent Democrats who said the most racist things i ever heard about Obama, remember " he's a nice clean cut black man" 'he doesn't talk like a black man' I'm paraphrasing but for pete sake. Republicans? We just expect him to act like a president.

United States

#166843 Aug 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really care , you in same boat with BAd bob! Like catcher said '...twins!" U are another hypocrite right wing war mongers who supported Bushjr Illegal overseas war! Stopping fooling people! And not not a leftie hippie and not rightie like you! u think others don't see through you! Guess again, You been violated! BHAHAHHAHAA

have a hiney melon!

United States

#166844 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.
Clementine can get emotional, but she's a very good, caring human being.
It will be OK.
I don't know anymore! i try take your word for it!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166845 Aug 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>My question was about today, lisw, not about the 1860s or the 1940s or the 1950s or the 1960s.
You seem to be saying that we would not be talking about race today, in 2013, were it not for the Democrats and liberals misleading blacks into believing that it was still a topic of national importance and relevance.
As to the lynching ... I know what you're talking about, and I agree that the criticism frequently goes overboard. I also know what happens when a conservative like McCain tries merely to work with liberals, or when a conservative like Chief Justice Roberts reaches a legal conclusion unacceptable to his fellow conservatives.
I never said that we shouldn't talk about race in 2013. I know racism still exists, and african americans have every right to continue to fight for equality in every way and to be supported in that. I contend that is not what many democrats are doing. It is not being supportive to look for racism in every thing that is said, like seeing racism in the fact that many do not like this president or agree with him. McCain may be called a flipper for trying to work with liberals. Flipper/racist ...see the difference. And i don't remember anyone here criticizing Roberts for upholding Obamacare based on a technicality. To me the justices are supposed to be neutral on party. If he felt they abided by the law that's that.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#166846 Aug 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text> It seems to me that democrats have decided that they are the ones who thought of equal rights and have pirated that to gain power. It seems to me that they would like to say what makes blacks content and in doing so stereotype blacks in a most horrendous way. It seems to me that blacks want what everyone wants.
Yes, this bugs me, because it is part of your continuing litany, which goes hand-in-glove with the over-arching "charge" that "dem shifless colored foks dat jus hitches on wid who gibs em aw de free stuff." You write as if they have no say in the matter - the Democrats have figured out "what makes blacks content", you say. What you don't say, but imply with a bullhorn, is that they're so gullible they fall right into it, and next thing you know, a shroud of reliance descends upon them, which they can't cast off. I don't see how you can claim some sort of epiphanal high ground, when you're assuming that dark forces outside themselves does what, lulls them into ignorance, laziness, and dependence? It's just as patronizing and dehumanizing a view as that you claim to transcend.

You epitomize what Republicans fail, utterly, to grasp. There isn't a thinking American out there - white, black, red, blue, or purple - who doesn't vote for what they feel is their own self-interest. As redneck a white man as there ever was told me when I was 18, "You vote for the man who'll do the most for You." Blacks ain't no different. They aren't interested in speeches, they're just as interested in policy and effect as you and I. And anyone that fools themselves into thinking they don't see Republican-led attacks on the social safety net and, especially, voting rights, as directed AT them, is probably a white Republican.

United States

#166847 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing just fine, Clementine.
Come and go at your leisure, you have many friends here.
Enjoy raksha bandhan!!
I wish her well but i think she still mad at me ! And , hope she enjoy the weekend!

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#166848 Aug 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>As to the lynching ... I know what you're talking about, and I agree that the criticism frequently goes overboard. I also know what happens when a conservative like McCain tries merely to work with liberals, or when a conservative like Chief Justice Roberts reaches a legal conclusion unacceptable to his fellow conservatives.
Right On Point. As a person who once considered himself a progressive Republican, I still cringe at the transformation of McCain c.2000 into the McCain of 2008, and this only after being humiliated by his own party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web