Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#166701 Aug 19, 2013
Ok Chicken hawks who gave me a negative Icon in my last post about finance , are you afraid to face me you man or what, you must be mentally challenged individual. Come don't be a chicken hawk WBHAHAHAHAHAHA

United States

#166702 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Clementine pops in and out, one never knows when she'll show up.
She's a fine person, with a good heart.
A bit wacky maybe, but fun and happy and friendly and spunky.
i agree totally! She fun to be around with. Probably study is keeping her busy!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166703 Aug 19, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>They, Only Top Fat cats ... know what they are doing , they want to buy time to confuse the world , so don't need to payup for the many financial malfeasance lawsuits in, Deriative MArkets ;CMO ,Subprime mortages...and Feds invokes a number of global macroeconomic wars on the World and war on American economic/financial wellbeing as causes world financial maelstorm, a great world depression that effect many nations worldwide .
Milton Friedman, economist
The Federal Reserve definitely caused the great depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 -1933.
Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1932
The Rockefeller File
by Gary Allen
'76 Press, 1976, p162
It [the Depression] was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurrence ...
U know what, most of the time I don't understand what you're saying but I always agree with u! Keep it up!!

Location hidden

#166704 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're out to get President Obama, and his wife.
They'll deny it, but their motive is transparent.
Check back to the crap I'll get for this.
Oh, god! And what were u saying about evolution? lol, u would've thought that they would have learnt by now.

U poor thing!! I can cause a diversion, I'll count to 3, u run on 3, after 3, on, after, let's just stick to on 3!

Location hidden

#166705 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Clementine pops in and out, one never knows when she'll show up.
She's a fine person, with a good heart.
A bit wacky maybe, but fun and happy and friendly and spunky.
I sometimes get really busy and other times I just don't try to come back coz I don't think u guys actually want me around. And I don't like annoying people too much. Remember that time when everyone was picking on me, for some unknown reason, they were going to eat me, I had to get out!

"Wacky"? Me? Never! lol

United States

#166706 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U know what, most of the time I don't understand what you're saying but I always agree with u! Keep it up!!
LOL! Sorry about technical Mumble jumble! U don't understand me and you agreed with me? What logic you have their clementine? Can you really explain what you agree with me on? WBAHAHAHAHHAHA

Location hidden

#166707 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>i agree totally! She fun to be around with. Probably study is keeping her busy!
AWWWW! My sweetie, cutie, baby chiku!! chiku chiku!!

FYI, I was busy with a guy, i'm on my summer holidays and I got raksha bandhan (Indian festival) coming up so I been shopping for that.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166708 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Sorry about technical Mumble jumble! U don't understand me and you agreed with me? What logic you have their clementine? Can you really explain what you agree with me on? WBAHAHAHAHHAHA
Hey, only Catcher can call her Clementine!!

United States

#166709 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me! I all her Clem , if that ok with you? BEHAHHAHAHAH

Location hidden

#166710 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Sorry about technical Mumble jumble! U don't understand me and you agreed with me? What logic you have their clementine? Can you really explain what you agree with me on? WBAHAHAHAHHAHA
lol, u know, I agree with u about the elites trying to keep the world in a state of confusion. Nobody and I mean nobody knows what they r up to. Lots of people keeping saying lots of different things, but I think we shouldn't believe anything.

The elites have so much power, they really could have made this world into heaven, but why they want to see its destruction, is beyond me.

United States

#166711 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWW! My sweetie, cutie, baby chiku!! chiku chiku!!
FYI, I was busy with a guy, i'm on my summer holidays and I got raksha bandhan (Indian festival) coming up so I been shopping for that.
????

Enjoy and you so gay, you must be receiving a present from the guy. Celebration of what ?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#166712 Aug 19, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Give me a handful of common ground issues where Congress can meet, come to terms to suit both sides and then maybe you'll have a leg to stand on. Hey, I know. Start with Obamacare which no one likes but HIM, Sebelius and old whats-her-name "let's vote for it so we can find out what's in it," Nancy Pelosiovich.
Oh you mean the ObamaCare molded after RomneyCare? The plan that was worked out by bipartisan compromise in committee? The one the Republicans were for, >on record<, before they were against it, at the press podium? You mean that ObamaCare? Because Obama's original proposal was a single-payer system. So, what we have here is a rare bit of compromise (aka "common ground"), that Republicans demanded, and then immediately came out and condemned. Sounds almost like it was planned, don't it.....hmm.

Lessee, what else could they possibly seek common ground on? Then there's
- jobs
- economy
- jobs
- environment
- jobs
- taxes
- jobs
- financial stability
- jobs
- and so on and so on.....

So there's no common ground, you say? Hm, not according to moderate Republicans, many of whom have retired rather than be associated with the current cabal, who, bless their pointy little heads, gave us out of their own mealy mouths, so that we will always have it just for "discussions" like this, their vow that their "#1 GOAL is to regain power. Not govern. Not legislate. Not compromise. Not God, country, or apple pie. Power.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>2) I'm also waiting for you to tell me how many times Obama has skirted his way around congress to go solo. Is that the liberal version of going rogue? Now there's a crowd pleaser!
Are you, now? "Give me...," you say? I'm waiting....", you say?

I love it. Sounds like a kid claiming she saw a ghost, and demanding you prove she didn't. You jus' keep on a-waitin', Ms. Lazee Blindervote. This dawg don't foller after red fishes, no matter how neatly like a little book-keeper you enumerate them. YOU make a claim, YOU come up with the examples.

Nice, huh? Thinks they can just toss any ol' thing against the wall and demand you prove it ain't a mess on the wall. Hot damn...
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you (and most 'he gives me a tingle up the leg,' democrats) grasp how much the opposition in congress really dislike the guy personally. Not his skin color. Not his party. HIM.
LOL!

I think you just told some truth here, and are too self-absorbed to see how much it blasts your "fair and balanced" argument all to heckanback.

Of course I disagree, only so far as to say I don't think you have any more clue than anyone else how "they" feel at a personal level. I think you're a classic Projectionist. Goes hand in glove with Self-absorbed.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling you, Hip, you've (collectively) picked the wrong guy and you can deny that until you're bleeding from the eyes but I'm right and history will prove it. That office demands - especially in the modern era being either off the charts smart and/or being a likeable, genuinely affable, flexible guy (Reagan had it and so did Clinton) and Obama's fails in both categories. Putin would even testify to that.
What I'm seeing is a middlin' President stuck with a do-nothin' Congress whose nothin'-doin' is part of a considered plan (that ain't workin' so well so far).

What I'm also seeing clearly is a constituency so embarrassed by the dismal legacy of their "hero" they lash out with frothy viciousness and sputtering vitriol at the "opposition" out of sheer spite and frustration. I understand.

Self-absorption also prevents one from seeing just how wheedlingly shrill they've become.

I am happy we're here to provide you targets to vent your ruptured spleen. Carry on, for mine is a servant ministry.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166713 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>Excuse me! I all her Clem , if that ok with you? BEHAHHAHAHAH
Clem will do, of course.

:)

Location hidden

#166714 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh! I'm flattered! XXX

I still can't think of a cute name for u, it has to be cute but strong at the same time, it's so hard, i'm still trying to find one. I'll find it, don't worry!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#166715 Aug 19, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>CHERRY PIE
Ingredients
4 cups fresh or frozen tart cherries
1 to 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 tablespoons cornstarch
1/8 tablespoon almond extract (optional)
Your favorite pie crust or pie dough recipe for 2 crust pie
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, to dot
1 tablespoon granulated sugar, to sprinkle

Directions
Place cherries in medium saucepan and place over heat. Cover. After the cherries lose considerable juice, which may take a few minutes, remove from heat. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cornstarch together. Pour this mixture into the hot cherries and mix well. Add the almond extract, if desired, and mix. Return the mixture to the stove and cook over low heat until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and let cool. If the filling is too thick, add a little water, too thin, add a little more cornstarch.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Use your favorite pie dough recipe. Prepare your crust. Divide in half. Roll out each piece large enough to fit into an 8 to 9-inch pan. Pour cooled cherry mixture into the crust. Dot with butter. Moisten edge of bottom crust. Place top crust on and flute the edge of the pie. Make a slit in the middle of the crust for steam to escape. Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for about 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting recipes out of the blue to certain posters was an amusing tactic I employed some time back. I quit doing it before it grew old.
But imitation they say, is the greatest form of flattery.
So thanks!
And hey---stick around. I'm always coming up with new material which you're welcome to borrow and pass off as yours.
I don't have a problem with someone posting recipe(s) myself. Besides, this sounds like a good one :)

United States

#166717 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, u know, I agree with u about the elites trying to keep the world in a state of confusion. Nobody and I mean nobody knows what they r up to. Lots of people keeping saying lots of different things, but I think we shouldn't believe anything.
The elites have so much power, they really could have made this world into heaven, but why they want to see its destruction, is beyond me.
Actually , it more of game for them , they try to win at all cost, as one factions pit against the other, for Power and greed. And, these Power/ruling Elite could had feed and end poverty many times over with their left over excesses, instead they build monuments, mansions... as most don't care. They will divide human race to wars , plunder for resources to build their Empire of evil. It like we living in a MAtrix. i agree what you saying, Any more input?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#166718 Aug 19, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooooooooooo, ya snitched again, I bet that's why they wont do anything about it. NO ONE LIKES A SNITCH!
No one likes a jerk, either, so why do you keep being one?

Location hidden

#166719 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>????
Enjoy and you so gay, you must be receiving a present from the guy. Celebration of what ?
What r u talking about? I've completely lost u this time! lol

United States

#166720 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u talking about? I've completely lost u this time! lol
You met love of your life , fun with a guy, a gay moment for you. And , festival is coming up and guy most time buy present for their sweatheart. The festival is celebration of what, a known person...?

Location hidden

#166721 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text> Actually , it more of game for them , they try to win at all cost, as one factions pit against the other, for Power and greed. And, these Power/ruling Elite could had feed and end poverty many times over with their left over excesses, instead they build monuments, mansions... as most don't care. They will divide human race to wars , plunder for resources to build their Empire of evil. It like we living in a MAtrix. i agree what you saying, Any more input?
They already have divided us, my friend! They have played the race card, but now they are playing the religion vs atheism card. Have u seen how much attention they are giving homosexuality and incest? I don't even wanna think about the future.

Sometimes I don't blame them, though. The world is such a retarded place, they believe anything u tell them. Sometimes, I think the world gets what it deserves, but then when I see people dying I think why the f*ck don't these people learn and I start feeling sorry for the retards!

Anyway, there is nothing I can do to save the low castes, maybe this is their destiny! All I can do is save myself by staying away from them, but then my f*cking empathy kicks in. I hate compassion!!!!! I hate it!!

I suggest u try to stay away from them too. They will never understand, that's why they r called the low castes! Anybody who has tried to help them has been tortured or murdered!!! Your life is not worth it!!

Just work hard, make money and marry rich as u can! Leave their society. Get your children into the top universities, make them the best they can be!! That's all I can say! Enjoy what life has given u!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 40,855
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Great Day of Arma... 612,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min June VanDerMark 599,401
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 43 min dollarsbill 6,376
How To recover deleted notes on iphone 4/4S/5? (Mar '13) 1 hr doyleleighty 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scaritual 863,884
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,979
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 1,927
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Charlie Sheen 272,402
More from around the web