Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#166720 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u talking about? I've completely lost u this time! lol
You met love of your life , fun with a guy, a gay moment for you. And , festival is coming up and guy most time buy present for their sweatheart. The festival is celebration of what, a known person...?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166721 Aug 19, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Actually , it more of game for them , they try to win at all cost, as one factions pit against the other, for Power and greed. And, these Power/ruling Elite could had feed and end poverty many times over with their left over excesses, instead they build monuments, mansions... as most don't care. They will divide human race to wars , plunder for resources to build their Empire of evil. It like we living in a MAtrix. i agree what you saying, Any more input?
They already have divided us, my friend! They have played the race card, but now they are playing the religion vs atheism card. Have u seen how much attention they are giving homosexuality and incest? I don't even wanna think about the future.

Sometimes I don't blame them, though. The world is such a retarded place, they believe anything u tell them. Sometimes, I think the world gets what it deserves, but then when I see people dying I think why the f*ck don't these people learn and I start feeling sorry for the retards!

Anyway, there is nothing I can do to save the low castes, maybe this is their destiny! All I can do is save myself by staying away from them, but then my f*cking empathy kicks in. I hate compassion!!!!! I hate it!!

I suggest u try to stay away from them too. They will never understand, that's why they r called the low castes! Anybody who has tried to help them has been tortured or murdered!!! Your life is not worth it!!

Just work hard, make money and marry rich as u can! Leave their society. Get your children into the top universities, make them the best they can be!! That's all I can say! Enjoy what life has given u!!

Location hidden

#166722 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>You met love of your life , fun with a guy, a gay moment for you. And , festival is coming up and guy most time buy present for their sweatheart. The festival is celebration of what, a known person...?
No, he's not the love of my life. I'm still kinda confused how I feel about him. I know, I'm retarded, but I just don't feel that connection, he's really nice and everything, but something feels missing. Maybe it's just me, i'll see where it goes.

It's raksha bandhan tomorrow, it's when a sister ties a thread around brothers arm. it's a brother sister love festival. U never heard before? Your brothers and cousin brothers buy gifts for u and promise to protect u and all u have to do in return is wish for their happiness. AWESOME! One of my favorite festivals!!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166723 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
They already have divided us, my friend! They have played the race card, but now they are playing the religion vs atheism card. Have u seen how much attention they are giving homosexuality and incest? I don't even wanna think about the future.
Sometimes I don't blame them, though. The world is such a retarded place, they believe anything u tell them. Sometimes, I think the world gets what it deserves, but then when I see people dying I think why the f*ck don't these people learn and I start feeling sorry for the retards!
Anyway, there is nothing I can do to save the low castes, maybe this is their destiny! All I can do is save myself by staying away from them, but then my f*cking empathy kicks in. I hate compassion!!!!! I hate it!!
I suggest u try to stay away from them too. They will never understand, that's why they r called the low castes! Anybody who has tried to help them has been tortured or murdered!!! Your life is not worth it!!
Just work hard, make money and marry rich as u can! Leave their society. Get your children into the top universities, make them the best they can be!! That's all I can say! Enjoy what life has given u!!
Folks, that's my Clementine. Is she right, or what?

<Catcher takes bow>

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166724 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not the love of my life. I'm still kinda confused how I feel about him. I know, I'm retarded, but I just don't feel that connection, he's really nice and everything, but something feels missing. Maybe it's just me, i'll see where it goes.
It's raksha bandhan tomorrow, it's when a sister ties a thread around brothers arm. it's a brother sister love festival. U never heard before? Your brothers and cousin brothers buy gifts for u and promise to protect u and all u have to do in return is wish for their happiness. AWESOME! One of my favorite festivals!!
Fascinating as all that is, you could be a big service if you'd just buzz off and take yer 2 troll pals with ya!

United States

#166725 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Catcher takes bow>
Blow Whistles! Clap hands!

United States

#166726 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! Emotions will get you that for sure , Empathy ...

Tell us all about this low castes ?

Location hidden

#166727 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Catcher takes bow>
LOL, u'r such a joker!

They think I'm a troll, I'm tryin' to be serious, come on guys, we can do it!! I believe in us!!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166728 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u talking about? I've completely lost u this time! lol
DUH! Course ya can't. The [email protected]' troll can't speak or write ENGLISH!

Location hidden

#166729 Aug 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating as all that is, you could be a big service if you'd just buzz off and take yer 2 troll pals with ya!
Hiya, bad bob! It's been a while, how ya been?

What, those 2? They're hard to control, u know! I'm working on it tho!

I promise I'll try to switch them to serious mode!!

Location hidden

#166730 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>Blow Whistles! Clap hands!
OYE! U guys pulling my leg?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166731 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, u'r such a joker!
They think I'm a troll, I'm tryin' to be serious, come on guys, we can do it!! I believe in us!!
Didn't say you were a troll, just yer 2 pals.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#166732 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, u'r such a joker!
:)

Location hidden

#166733 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text> Good one! Emotions will get you that for sure , Empathy ...
I told u about the low castes before, they r scum of the earth, absolute retards, they have no brain of their own! All they think about is eating, sleeping and f*cking. They are worse than animals, they have no empathy, not even 1 little bit.

Turn on the news and u will see the low castes rioting in the streets, u will see them fighting in meaningless wars, they attack innocent people. Their government commits the worst crimes against humanity and they still think their government is holy. The low castes protest in the streets and they think it will achieve something.

The low castes do not deserve to be on this earth, yet the filthy scums keep breeding like vermin.

I can go on and on about how filthy they r, but I think u get the picture!

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#166734 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, bad bob! It's been a while, how ya been?
What, those 2? They're hard to control, u know! I'm working on it tho!
I promise I'll try to switch them to serious mode!!
Fuggetaboutit!!

That's an American expression.

It means that something is hopeless.

This bad bob guy is hopeless, I think.

Location hidden

#166735 Aug 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! Course ya can't. The [email protected]' troll can't speak or write ENGLISH!
I'm laughing, secretly! lol, he's my cyber friend.

He's not that bad once u get to know him! ROFL!!

Can u read and understand my English, it's British, the queen's English!! LOL!:-p

Location hidden

#166736 Aug 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say you were a troll, just yer 2 pals.
Oh..oh...oh...I see! Ooops, sorry for the misunderstanding!

Does this mean we can be friends?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166737 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text> Good one! Emotions will get you that for sure , Empathy ...
Let me help you out. Those who believe in the caste system believe those that are born low (poor, uneducated etc) are meant to stay low. One is not to move outside of the caste assigned to them. Empathy is kind of like the empathy slaveowners felt for their slaves. They believed they were a low caste and they of the upper caste were meant to take care of them, to guide them but never to mix with them. It is an ugly thing that unfortunately still exists in this century in a certain country. Just like woman being one-half the worth of men exists in other countries. I believe that it is something to be taught against. It is not the beautiful part of a culture. I love the beauty in other cultures but caste is not beautiful.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166738 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I told u about the low castes before, they r scum of the earth, absolute retards, they have no brain of their own! All they think about is eating, sleeping and f*cking. They are worse than animals, they have no empathy, not even 1 little bit.
Turn on the news and u will see the low castes rioting in the streets, u will see them fighting in meaningless wars, they attack innocent people. Their government commits the worst crimes against humanity and they still think their government is holy. The low castes protest in the streets and they think it will achieve something.
The low castes do not deserve to be on this earth, yet the filthy scums keep breeding like vermin.
I can go on and on about how filthy they r, but I think u get the picture!
You are so mixed up. I do feel very sorry for you though.

Location hidden

#166739 Aug 19, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help you out. Those who believe in the caste system believe those that are born low (poor, uneducated etc) are meant to stay low. One is not to move outside of the caste assigned to them. Empathy is kind of like the empathy slaveowners felt for their slaves. They believed they were a low caste and they of the upper caste were meant to take care of them, to guide them but never to mix with them. It is an ugly thing that unfortunately still exists in this century in a certain country. Just like woman being one-half the worth of men exists in other countries. I believe that it is something to be taught against. It is not the beautiful part of a culture. I love the beauty in other cultures but caste is not beautiful.
Do not talk about my culture and religion like u understand it!

Eastern philosophy has been ruined and manipulated by the west.

The caste system is one of the most beautiful systems of the world. It puts empathetic people at the top and filthy evil scum at the bottom.

We are tired of trying to explain are culture to you westerners, it goes in one ear and out the other. It's hard to believe that people could be so stuck up their ass, actually it's not that hard to believe.

Go and read the Hindu or Sikh scriptures and u might not have such a negative and biased attitude to the eastern philosophies!

U can start with this;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Maxxx_Payne 17,274
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web