UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#166603 Aug 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my recipe you need to be concerned with. Keep your eye on the ball, Willie.
RECIPE FOR DISASTER
Obama's foreign policy --> fail
Obama's domestic policy --> fail
Obama job plan--> fail
Deficit reduction--> fail
Obamacare --> fail
NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious--> fail, fail, fail, fail
Snowden--> fail
Race relations--> fail
Trust in government--> Fail
Transparency-->fail
Unless he has some magic clean up plan, he will be leaving office with this country one big, fat mess.
Psst! it not all obama Fault , it is really aggregate of previous right wing Admins ill conceived policy and right wing fascist agendas 9US manifest Destiny0 i mean more like criminal negligence. U left your little brain in out... you right wingers/supporters are cause of some to most these problems/big mess we all seeing today at home and abraod , whether you know it or not . But i say it criminal negligence on part of Right wing agendas! Not leftie or aa rightie fascist like you! WBHAHAHAHAHa

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#166604 Aug 17, 2013
UIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U lost to a Catcher! NO! You doing a bad job, you lose to a lawyer, if you keep it up and your be shirtless sooner or latter! BWHAHHAHAA
Several waffle-assed right-wingers here.

Second-rate.

Long Beach, CA

#166605 Aug 17, 2013
One of Lyndi's all-purpose expressions: "Keep your eye on the ball...."

She likes to finish with, "Ain't that a pip?"

Ain't that a pip?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166606 Aug 17, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I might agree with you IF I hadn't had a very similar conversation with D.S. Higgins (and maybe others) who did not think Bush was sufficiently precise about using 'real names'.
You have any examples? I can't recall anytime Bush (hahaha) didn't use the correct name (hahaha).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166607 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several waffle-assed right-wingers here.
Second-rate.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Ain't that a pip?
Worthless troll is YOU!
Jimmy Love

Sweden

#166608 Aug 17, 2013
This is 2013 if anyone still "believes" that a president is a hero...than they are mentally retarded!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#166609 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Ain't that a pip?
LOL! Yea sooner or later she lose her big ball of the US financial/economic ball come crashing down and US currency will be be no longer a World reserve Currency but just Pip - a worthless US currency~ all this because of right wing agendas, whether she know it or not, she not smart bulb on the block; she and her right winger supporter are ignorant and /or criminal negligent, i wouldl say later; IMHO the Us right wing supporting idiots are really having clue what they did to US and World with their Us war machines! paradoxically ironic! Cry or laugh? u know me! WBAHAHHAHAHA

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#166611 Aug 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any examples? I can't recall anytime Bush didn't use the correct name.
Not off the top of my head. It may have been a slightly different context - referring to Islam as a religion of peace or something like that.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#166612 Aug 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think the "bending of language to fit a political need" door swings both ways.
Behind one side are the people who get offended when Islam is mentioned, behind the other are people upset when it isn't mentioned enough. There are a variety of reasons for people being behind those doors, but imo the primary reason is pure partisanship.
I mean, seriously - who on God's green earth is remotely unclear about who/what "violent extremism" refers to? Do you need a constant reminder?
Of course it swings both ways but the degree with which this president avoids the obvious word choices is over the top and constant. His entire administration does it. I've lost count how many time the appropriate words to have used were "terrorism" or "Islamic extremists" etc. and cushioned, sugar coated choices were made instead.
Ft Hood was a "workplace incident" Really?

Now WHY he does it, I can only hazard a guess and no, it's not because he's some secret double agent muslim plant over here serving Allah (personally I think he's more agnostic or atheisic) but he intentionally does it and everyone knows he does it and the fact that you want to minimize what has been a national conversation the last 5 years, doesn't automatically make it insignifigant whining.
The guy has a clear aversion to calling a spade a flipping spade, and yes it's drives some of us nuts.

"We've hit an iceberg and the ship is taking on water."
"We've brushed against something white and the lower quarters are damp."
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#166613 Aug 18, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, here's a REAL test. Republicans write to their Congressman and tell them to actually work together to, wait for it....govern! Then we can really see if this President a failure and not just fated to hold office with the most ineffectual and obstructionist Congress in US history.
NO. I'm not writing my congressman to tell them to work with this president. There is no commonality between parties to speak of (which btw is the reason he never works with the House and only with the Senate) and yes, it's your fault for putting in the furthest left from center candidate you could find and I've told you that. What did you expect? Acquiescence?
If you can spare a few minutes, go dig around and find out how many times Obama has skipped over Congress entirely and free-lanced. His disdain for the practice of unilateral governing is a thing of the past. Along with golf, it's his new hobby. Now he just does whatever he wants.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166614 Aug 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. I'm not writing my congressman to tell them to work with this president. There is no commonality between parties to speak of (which btw is the reason he never works with the House and only with the Senate) and yes, it's your fault for putting in the furthest left from center candidate you could find and I've told you that. What did you expect? Acquiescence?
If you can spare a few minutes, go dig around and find out how many times Obama has skipped over Congress entirely and free-lanced. His disdain for the practice of unilateral governing is a thing of the past. Along with golf, it's his new hobby. Now he just does whatever he wants.
And mostly, what he wants is to continue, and expand, Bush-era policy.

http://www.obamatheconservative.com/

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#166615 Aug 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What, exactly, did Bush get us into that we can't get out of?
We're out of Iraq.
GWB didn't get us out.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
We're going to be out of Afghanistan next year.
GWB is not getting us out of there.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Not exactly a member of the GWB fan club, but you're talking crap here, bub.
"Crap" or "Fact"?

FACT! It's you that is talking crap.

Don't let your emotions choke out your ability to think and reason rationally. Whatever your real reason for disagreeing with me happens to be....it is substituted with something superficial, artificial, or is just plain beside the point.

Your work is cut out for you.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#166616 Aug 18, 2013
Here is what I said willie....

"A tough talking guy named bush got us into something he couldn't get us out of."

READ IT AND WEEP.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#166617 Aug 18, 2013
I wont choose sides based on affiliation, I will choose positions on issues based on facts and information available.

The more facts and information available, the better the position or decision.

Lafayette IN

#166618 Aug 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it swings both ways but the degree with which this president avoids the obvious word choices is over the top and constant. His entire administration does it. I've lost count how many time the appropriate words to have used were "terrorism" or "Islamic extremists" etc. and cushioned, sugar coated choices were made instead.
Ft Hood was a "workplace incident" Really?
Now WHY he does it, I can only hazard a guess and no, it's not because he's some secret double agent muslim plant over here serving Allah (personally I think he's more agnostic or atheisic) but he intentionally does it and everyone knows he does it and the fact that you want to minimize what has been a national conversation the last 5 years, doesn't automatically make it insignifigant whining.
The guy has a clear aversion to calling a spade a flipping spade, and yes it's drives some of us nuts.
"We've hit an iceberg and the ship is taking on water."
"We've brushed against something white and the lower quarters are damp."
Look, I don't understand the unwillingness to call Ft. Hood an act of terrorism myself.

Even with that, I have trouble understanding the problem when Obama didn't say Islamic but instead referred to radical extremists (or whatever). I mean, I understand it "drives some of [you] nuts" that a liberal IS president, but it's not like everybody in the world didn't know who he was referring to.

Where's the beef?

Long Beach, CA

#166619 Aug 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I see, there is no commonality WITHIN the Republican party. Rand Paul on one side and Chris Christie on the other, McConnell v. Cruz, Priebus, it's a disjointed mess.

And now it's a war on the networks--debates on Fox alone. Let's see how that one pans out.

Hahahahaha.

It's OK with me....

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#166620 Aug 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>

There's interesting debate between participants of honest position based in conviction,

then there's,

"There is no commonality between parties...."

"...the furthest left from center candidate you could find..."

where one has to wade through wheedling strident echo-chamber re-gurgle before one can even begin an interesting debate.

Let's see, we could do that, or we could tend to that dog kennel we been puttin' off.

Shovelin' thru "stuff" either way. Just as well do the one that smells better. C'ya around Labor Day!

Lafayette IN

#166621 Aug 18, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
Here is what I said willie....
"A tough talking guy named bush got us into something he couldn't get us out of."
READ IT AND WEEP.
My mistake ... I thought you said he got us into something WE couldn't get out of.

His administration did seriously underestimate what Iraq would take in terms of manpower (and lives), capital, and time - but it was his Administration that set the timetable for withdrawal.

I still don't know what your point was.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#166622 Aug 18, 2013
this is a waiste of a conversation twin towers was a sham and who was president

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#166623 Aug 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I still don't know what your point was.
I don't always understand the point you or others here are trying to make. I would guess none of us are different in that respect when you really think about it, huh willie?

PS- Not knowing something when you want to can be a point of stress, that is where patience comes in, it may be that you never will know some things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Clark Griswold 777,576
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 560,263
Gay snapchat names 25 min A Noted Ferrerman 166
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 33 min yon 4,848
America's Most Dangerous Corruption 42 min Protester 4
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of Tribulation 'start' 53 min FeastTrumpetsYTube 1
John Lennon was an Atheist 56 min Icew 28
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 605,292
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
More from around the web