Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#166397 Aug 9, 2013
Weighing Governor’s Bid, Wendy Davis Feels the August Heat

I see they are doing all they can to destroy Texas.

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/08/09/weighing-go...

Clearwater, FL

#166398 Aug 9, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I don't think so Chris. I think someone will make a fortune with t-shirts saying "I survived the presidency of Barack Obama."
I love ya and hope you are right but not sure. Some, I pray a small few hate this nation so much they are willing repeal the bill of rights. Others have no problem voting for a pervert in New York city as long as they are comfortable. Strange times.

Clearwater, FL

#166399 Aug 9, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
your OPINION and five bucks will get me a coffee and a scone at Starbucks...wait a second I can do that WITHOUT your opinion...
I suggest that you sign up for an adult education history class at your nearest high school. They are free, though you might have to miss you weekly klan meeting.
The only reason I'm posting here is you offer a good example. An example of blind hate. The same hate that prompted Oprah Winfrey to say that the Zimmerman case and Emmett Till case were the same thing. No truth in that anymore than Bob is in the kkk. What a waste.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#166400 Aug 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love ya and hope you are right but not sure. Some, I pray a small few hate this nation so much they are willing repeal the bill of rights. Others have no problem voting for a pervert in New York city as long as they are comfortable. Strange times.
Woe is you.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#166401 Aug 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would add that many people in the top brass insisting on p/c has added to this problem. This guy saw himself as a solider for Islam. Being blind is bad. Being willingly blind? No excuse.
Well said, Chris.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166402 Aug 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is you.
Worthless troll is you!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#166403 Aug 9, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
your OPINION and five bucks will get me a coffee and a scone at Starbucks...wait a second I can do that WITHOUT your opinion...
I suggest that you sign up for an adult education history class at your nearest high school. They are free, though you might have to miss you weekly klan meeting.
Who in blazes are you, and why should I care what YOUR opinion of ME is?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#166404 Aug 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evidence that anyone is willing to 'repeal the bill of rights'[?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166405 Aug 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless troll is you!
And not even an interesting one.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#166406 Aug 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Weighing Governor’s Bid, Wendy Davis Feels the August Heat
I see they are doing all they can to destroy Texas.
Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/08/09/weighing-go...
"Abortion Barbie" doesn't have a prayer of winning the Governorship of Texas, Greg Abbot is much more popular, and productive, and we're a conservative state. Wendy may even have a tough time keeping her Texas Senate seat if she choses to run there. Again, we're conservative, and the majority of Texans supported the 20 week cutoff for abortions bill. Texans know Wendy was the face for late term abortions, hence the "Abortion Barbie" moniker, and cost the state millions with her silly, and doomed, grandstanding display.

The Wendy show may wind up making "Abortion Barbie" a has-been in Texas politics.

Location hidden

#166407 Aug 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I'm posting here is you offer a good example. An example of blind hate. The same hate that prompted Oprah Winfrey to say that the Zimmerman case and Emmett Till case were the same thing. No truth in that anymore than Bob is in the kkk. What a waste.
Chris, it's wishful liberal stereotyping... I live in the South, therefore I must be a Klansman. "The Lady Witch Doctor" is probably Eric Holder's alias... he makes the same silly noises.

BTW Lady Witch, I'm a Yankee, and just moved here recently... I can't even talk "Texan" yet.

Location hidden

#166408 Aug 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Your evidence that anyone is willing to 'repeal the bill of rights'[?
You want to have fun with that one, or are you ok with me having some fun with "Mr. Blinders".

To have asked that question, Willie must not only be wearing his blinders, but he must be wearing them with his head shoved up his butt as well.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#166409 Aug 9, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to have fun with that one, or are you ok with me having some fun with "Mr. Blinders".
To have asked that question, Willie must not only be wearing his blinders, but he must be wearing them with his head shoved up his butt as well.
The fact that you are so willing to jump in suggests to me there's nothing to the claim but hubris.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#166410 Aug 9, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for goodness sake.

Are you talking about the guy who did the prank video with a petition to repeal the Bill of Rights?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/mark...

That was done in the 60s by (high school or college age) students, and there were people who thought the rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights constituted a communist document.

Location hidden

#166411 Aug 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for goodness sake.
Are you talking about the guy who did the prank video with a petition to repeal the Bill of Rights?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/mark...
That was done in the 60s by (high school or college age) students, and there were people who thought the rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights constituted a communist document.
I could have had a little fun with that one, but I actually had someone else in mind... a member of the royal class.

There are plenty of REAL examples there.

Clearwater, FL

#166412 Aug 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Your evidence that anyone is willing to 'repeal the bill of rights'[?
Could go with the guy in Ca. but its clear you dismiss that. Ok, I don't. Imo the same ignorance of basic government civics is how we got here.

Clearwater, FL

#166413 Aug 10, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Chris.
Someone yesterday asked a question and I thought it good to share. God forbid 1000 times over if this was to a happen. If a secret service agent was in that position and saw himself a solider of Islam and went after anyone in high office would we call it workplace violence? This mindset is doing more harm than we can say. Its a lie and evil to not call it what it is.

Clearwater, FL

#166414 Aug 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, it's wishful liberal stereotyping... I live in the South, therefore I must be a Klansman. "The Lady Witch Doctor" is probably Eric Holder's alias... he makes the same silly noises.
BTW Lady Witch, I'm a Yankee, and just moved here recently... I can't even talk "Texan" yet.
True. But the way we are losing what has been gained in real equality over the last 50 years is nothing less than disgusting. At one time I lived very close to Mississippi and the south has come a long way. For Winfrey to equate the evil done to Till to a case that had nothing in common with it is evil. Its a lie. Anyone see the picture of Till after he was killed? His mother wanted it seen to show the face of evil. At the time those that did this got off in Mississippi. Its why I have little hope for mankind that is so willing to stand on a lie. Looks good sounds good truth doesn't matter.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166415 Aug 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abortion Barbie" doesn't have a prayer of winning the Governorship of Texas, Greg Abbot is much more popular, and productive, and we're a conservative state. Wendy may even have a tough time keeping her Texas Senate seat if she choses to run there. Again, we're conservative, and the majority of Texans supported the 20 week cutoff for abortions bill. Texans know Wendy was the face for late term abortions, hence the "Abortion Barbie" moniker, and cost the state millions with her silly, and doomed, grandstanding display.
The Wendy show may wind up making "Abortion Barbie" a has-been in Texas politics.
Interesting tactic and effective.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/04/obama_...

Pick the Target, Freeze It, Personalize It and Polarize It.'
- Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals.

That's what Barack Obama taught his ACORN followers in all his Community Agitator classes in Chicago. That slogan defines mob scapegoating, of course. It is an exact prescription for whipping up mobs -- by race, by gender, by ethnicity, by religion. If you want to know how to whip a mob of Pakistani Taliban fascisti to whip a young girl for flirting with a young man in public, this is exactly what you do: Pick the Target, Freeze It, Personality It, and Polarize It.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#166416 Aug 10, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 49,439
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 15 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 1 hr Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web